To catch a theif?

Snake Gandhi

I was interested in running a storyline with my villain Cheshire, and was wondering if anyone had a Hero who would like to be involved.

Basically, I was going to have Cheshire robbing a jewelry store, and said Hero discovers the act and attempts to stop her from getting away with it. Just a short little thing to sort of get me started here.

I was interested in running a storyline with my villain Cheshire, and was wondering if anyone had a Hero who would like to be involved.

Basically, I was going to have Cheshire robbing a jewelry store, and said Hero discovers the act and attempts to stop her from getting away with it. Just a short little thing to sort of get me started here.