No Mutation Without Representation! (OOC)

Captain Knievel + Malice (supported by the shadow academy) vs. the world!

Runner up thread title care of Gizmo: Freedom TNT Party

Please make a post here so I know your following this thread. I'll call for initiatives after everyone has made their introductions.

You have until Tuesday Night at 10pm Eastern to reply. Stragglers will miss the first round of combat, etc. Please post letting me know if you want to withdraw so I can fill your spot.

And Go!

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez3r might be working that out as we speak. (Key word: Might). I know about as much as you do right now. But I'm hoping that we can move along steadily without him until the final fight. If it's really necessary that we have Malice, then we'll call a halt until he can jump in. But I doubt it will be. Neither Malice or Knievel will be making an appearance in the first scene, so any words from the metallic murder machine himself would be purely for flavor.

Anyways, carry on, and remember to make a post about when you're characters are free for this to appear in the timeline! :D

Initiative and Status so far (Edit incoming)

Hot Shoe -- 45 -- Unharmed -- 3VP

Zealot -- 21 -- Unharmed -- 1VP

Dr. Archeville -- 20 -- Unharmed -- 5HP

Jack of all Blades -- 19 -- Unharmed -- 5HP

Stellar -- 18 -- Unharmed -- 3VP

Emperor -- 12 -- Unharmed -- 3VP

Slammer - 10 -- Unharmed -- 1VP

Sarah Prescott -- 8 -- Unharmed -- 3HP

Phalanx -- 4 -- Unharmed -- 5HP

Divine -- 3 -- Unharmed -- 5HP

There will be two posts up and coming In Character. One where I set up the scene, the next will handle the actions taken by the first two combatants. Dr. Archeville may make a post following those two.

Essentially the surprise round consists of Malice enacting his Master Plan. The Master plan was this beautiful ambush that was set up. Knievel's action for the surprise round was to Inspire the five shadow academy students on the battlefield.

These are some pretty hefty complications. Everyone gets 2HP.

Hot Shoe; Power Attack 5 vs. Sarah; DC 25 + Autofire on hit. (1d20+10=23)

His attack hits your flat-footed defense of 12 by 19. It only has Autofire 1. That means he gets a +5 bonus to the DC from Autofire. The final DC for this attack is TOU 30.

Hot Shoe miss chance vs. Sarah 11 or higher hits (1d20=20)

Zealot's attack vs. Jack will be a Drain Strength. Zealot Drain Strength Attack vs. Jack. Power Attack 5, DC 23 fortitude. (1d20+15=20) Jack's Uncanny dodge prevents him from being caught flatfooted, however so this attack will miss.

Initiative and Condition Round 1

Hot Shoe -- 45 -- Unharmed -- 3VP

Zealot -- 21 -- Unharmed -- 1VP

Dr. Archeville -- 20 -- Unharmed -- 5HP

Jack of all Blades -- 19 -- Unharmed -- 5HP

Stellar -- 18 -- Unharmed -- 3VP

Emperor -- 12 -- Unharmed -- 3VP

Slammer - 10 -- Unharmed -- 1VP

Sarah Prescott -- 8 -- Bruised x1 -- 3HP

Phalanx -- 4 -- Unharmed -- 5HP

Divine -- 3 -- Unharmed -- 5HP

Doc, you're up. Please drop a reply by 3pm tomorrow. Also, is Doc actually on the scene or is he still in his office building? You're initial intro didn't make it too clear.