The Wolf and The Night (OOC)

Uh... yeah, sure, let's have him surge to use it. Touch attack. (1d20+14=31) Argh, 1 away from a crit. Still, I'm guessing that hits, calling for a DC 16 Fortitude save.

EDIT: Just noticed that you had something IC about the battlesuit guy disappearing? What's that about? Midnight's mask gives him infravision, for the sake of argument. If that's not enough, do you mind if I retroactively drop those two ranks of Improved Critical to stick Counters Concealment on his lenses for the same PP cost?

The battlesuit guy has concealment, and yes, I'm fine with the retroactive drop since you hadn't noticed that earlier. Could have been bad writing on my part that made you miss it. I'm also allowing it on the basis that that mask is designed to make you see things when you normally wouldn't be able to, IE within the mist, etc.

DC 16 Fort Save (1d20+5=6) So very fail. I don't like rolling 1's on saves. I'll Fiat that. Take a HP.

With his +5 bonus, he automatically passes the DC 16 on the re-roll.

I'll wait for your IC post before I do anything for Lukos.

Blarg, okay. The battlesuit guy doesn't know where Midnight is, so sneak attack. Trevor starts with a move-action demoralize, at DC 24, then goes to use the acid again: Touch attack. (1d20+14=34) Bam! That's a DC 21 save. I think that, thanks to the Concealment he still qualifies sneak attack, although next round the gunrunner just has a 50% of missing rather than having to make the Notice check. If that's the case, I'll surge for a Power Attack 5. (1d20+9=22) That's DC 26 with sneak attack damage, but only DC 22 without it.