Out with the Old, in with the New... (OOC)

Nightshyft

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The grid was a feature of the program. The letters and numbers I put on by hand. It's the Campaign Cartogragpher 2 that I use to make the map. My skill with using it is very basic but enough to get ideas across.

By the way, you'll need to do a Toughness save DC 20 [electricity]. :D

And again, if you can make the map for the 3rd floor, that would help out a lot. Any style of map would work. Make it so that you have an advantage to some degree. It will ensure we have equal fun. :D

The grid was a feature of the program. The letters and numbers I put on by hand. It's the Campaign Cartogragpher 2 that I use to make the map. My skill with using it is very basic but enough to get ideas across.

By the way, you'll need to do a Toughness save DC 20 [electricity]. :D

And again, if you can make the map for the 3rd floor, that would help out a lot. Any style of map would work. Make it so that you have an advantage to some degree. It will ensure we have equal fun. :D

Remeber when Ashley first arrived, Ghost has stuck his head through the wall. :)

Also, that's why I want you to come up with a map for the third floor. Stack the deck in your favor. Ghost has to get to the fifth floor for his prize.

Also, go ahead and make your next move. I'm giving you a chance to find me. :D

Remeber when Ashley first arrived, Ghost has stuck his head through the wall. :)

Also, that's why I want you to come up with a map for the third floor. Stack the deck in your favor. Ghost has to get to the fifth floor for his prize.

Also, go ahead and make your next move. I'm giving you a chance to find me. :D

Well first off, you can say you saw the light coming from the room, but hearing movement is a stretch without making a notice roll. :D

To make this more enjoyable, I'm giving up my notice check to hear you running down the hall. YOu're in the driver's seat at the moment.

Well first off, you can say you saw the light coming from the room, but hearing movement is a stretch without making a notice roll. :D

To make this more enjoyable, I'm giving up my notice check to hear you running down the hall. YOu're in the driver's seat at the moment.

Another DC 20 toughness save vs [wooden sharpnel].

Ghost moves out of the room and back into the corridor and I think we need to get someone other than me to make a map because this is going to work towards Ghost's favor way too much. If you're not able to make a map, I'll ask the refs if they could make one for us.

Another DC 20 toughness save vs [wooden sharpnel].

Ghost moves out of the room and back into the corridor and I think we need to get someone other than me to make a map because this is going to work towards Ghost's favor way too much. If you're not able to make a map, I'll ask the refs if they could make one for us.