Out with the Old, in with the New... (OOC)

Nightshyft

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can say your new character was actually the hero on call. The ssecurity company had the hero on retainer or something of the sort. I haven'T looked at the character in detail, but depending on how you built the character, they may be at a disadvantage against The Ghost.

We can say your new character was actually the hero on call. The ssecurity company had the hero on retainer or something of the sort. I haven'T looked at the character in detail, but depending on how you built the character, they may be at a disadvantage against The Ghost.

I made a post for Ashley's exiting. Perhaps you can use it in your Demon horde thread as well. So I put a link to it. Not sure if you'll use it, but at least it times events together in the city. I hope you don't mind.

Also, we can have the two catch up with each other on the third floor. DO you have a mapping program? If so, go ahead and make the third floor up. If you don't, we could ask a ref to make a simple floorplan for us to keep things even and then simply reuse it. That way, we're both surprised by what we see. :D

I made a post for Ashley's exiting. Perhaps you can use it in your Demon horde thread as well. So I put a link to it. Not sure if you'll use it, but at least it times events together in the city. I hope you don't mind.

Also, we can have the two catch up with each other on the third floor. DO you have a mapping program? If so, go ahead and make the third floor up. If you don't, we could ask a ref to make a simple floorplan for us to keep things even and then simply reuse it. That way, we're both surprised by what we see. :D

Could you edit your last post to have Ashley gone and not dead? Ghost doesn't kill when he doesn't have to and even though you are retiring the character, it's not because of Ghost. Once that's done, I'll post Ghost's actions.

Thanks.

Could you edit your last post to have Ashley gone and not dead? Ghost doesn't kill when he doesn't have to and even though you are retiring the character, it's not because of Ghost. Once that's done, I'll post Ghost's actions.

Thanks.