Character Edits, v5

For DS: he has 9 pts, will spend 7.

Increasing his Will save by 3 to +14 (at PL). And dumping 4pts into his Int (bringing it to a 16 and where I think it should have been for a while now). Saving the other 2.

He needs to use some of those pps to increase his base Attack and Defense to +5 each, per our House Rules. Doing so will require 12pp total.

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please change Wesley's power from this

* AP: Healing 12 (Extra: Range 2/Perception)

to

* AP: Healing 12 (Extras: Action/Standard, Total)

* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Healing 12[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Action/Standard, Total)
* AP: Damage 12 (Extra: Area/Burst [Targeted], Penetrating 3, Selective Attack; Power Feats: Homing 2 [2 extra], Indirect 3, Progression 4/Area [1200 feet]) to * AP: Damage 12 (Extra: Area/Burst [Targeted], Penetrating 3, Selective Attack; Power Feats: Affects Insubstantial 2, Homing 2 [2 extra], Indirect 3, Progression 2/Area [300 feet])
* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Damage 12[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Area/Burst [Targeted], Penetrating 3, Selective Attack; [i]Power Feats[/i]: Affects Insubstantial 2, Homing 2 [2 extra], Indirect 3, Progression 2/Area [300 feet])
In his Powers & Tactics section, change This power manifests itself as thick fleshy tentacles. to This power manifests itself as an aura of colored light that surrounds him and the intended target. Also change If it's not hit it with the tentacles directly. to If it's not, try to directly damage it with the aura. Change the history section to History: Read the whole story here Wesley grew up in a small southern town. His life was not easy. His was the only black family in the town, and the residents did not take kindly to his skin color. In an unrelated incident his parents died in a car accident. This lead Wesley to one act of pure rage that he had been bottling up for years, crippling someone. That put him in prison. When he finally came back they were waiting for him! They tried to lynch him! But his mutant powers kicked in and made the lynchers die. He decided to get out of the town and go to Freedom City. No one would know him there. Heck he could even go by his last name for an alias and no one would care.
[b][u]History[/u][/b]: [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1965]Read the whole story here[/url]

Wesley grew up in a small southern town. His life was not easy. His was the only black family in the town, and the residents did not take kindly to his skin color. In an unrelated incident his parents died in a car accident. This lead Wesley to one act of pure rage that he had been bottling up for years, crippling someone. That put him in prison. When he finally came back they were waiting for him! They tried to lynch him! But his mutant powers kicked in and made the lynchers die. He decided to get out of the town and go to Freedom City. No one would know him there. Heck he could even go by his last name for an alias and no one would care.

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

point re-arrangement!

Abilities:

Boost Inteligence by 2, bringing his modifier up to +5

Feats:

Drop Two ranks in attack focus = 2 PP

Give him:

Precise Shot

Skill Mastery (Performance (String instruments), Notice, Bluff, Craft (Electronics))

Taunt

Skills:

Get rid of acrobatics 4 (I am yet to figure out WHY I picked that up :? ) -1

Spend 3 PP to add 12 ranks into:

Bluff 13 (+16)

Notice 9 (+10)

Performance (String instruments) 14 (+17)

Sense Motive 4 (+5)

Powers:

Drop Disintegrate and Stun from his array= 2 PP

Change Rifts guitar (Yet again) to this:

Device 1 (Hard to lose, Feats: Restricted (sonic controllers)) [5PP]

Sonic Control 0 (Feats: Accurate, Alternate Power 4) [5PP]

APs:

Disintegration 4 [20pp]

Emotion Control 10 [Extras: Area Burst] [Flaws: Sense Dependent [Auditory] [20PP]

Flight 10 [20PP]

Stun 6 (Extras: Ranged) [18PP]

Change = 3 more PP

Guitar now houses most of his array. If he loses it, he's reduced to just Blast and Dazzle, his flight is back to normal and he lacks accuracy with his attacks. Works better with how I imagined Rift anyway (the power of rock COMMANDS YOU!)

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

I would prefer if these didn't get lost in the edit list, So I'm bumping them.

If the refs are still talking about this, that's fine. But I remember a conversation in chat that I think resolved the issue that pheramones would be okay if I promised not to use them for squicky seduction type stuff. So I officially promise that won't happen. Also, eww.

Lukos edits:

I want skills!

+1 to intimidate, notice, sense motive, and stealth [1pp]

I also would like to add the following setting to his shape shifting array

AP: "Pheromones" Enhanced Feats 2 Attractive 2 and Enhanced Skills 16 Diplomacy 8, Bluff 8 and Emotion Control 11 (Feats: Subtle; Extras: Area/General Burst; Flaws: Limited [Love], Sense Dependant [Olfactory]) [18pp]

For your convenience the code for that is here:

[i]AP: "Pheromones"[/i] [b]Enhanced Feats 2[/b] [i]Attractive 2[/i] and [b]Enhanced Skills 16[/b] [i]Diplomacy 8, Bluff 8[/i] and [b]Emotion Control 11[/b] ([i]Feats[/i]: Subtle; [i]Extras[/i]: Area/General Burst; [i]Flaws[/i]: Limited [Love], Sense Dependant [Olfactory]) [18pp]

With Lukos' two remaining power points, I would like to purchase: Charisma 2, raising his charisma to 12, and increasing his skill modifiers appropriately.

Also, is there any issue with these?

Please upgrade Breakdown's Enhanced Constitution to 14, thus hitting Defensive Caps. [2pp]

These points should be charged to his 5 new Rollover pp. I will not spend the other 3 right now.

---

Colt-

Please increase his constitution to 20 [2pp]

Breakdown done by Doc.

Colt done by Doc.

Lukos... still being debated in RefCave.

9 putrid power points for the Revoltin' Reveant.

6 to change this

Animate Objects 1 (Extras: Range [Perception], Flaws: Action/Full, Limited to corpses [creates basic skeletons or zombies]; PFs: Progression 3/up to 10 zombies) [1x2 +3 = 5pp]

to this

Animate Objects 2 (Extras: Horde, Range/Perception; Flaws: Action/Full, Limited to corpses [creates basic skeletons or zombies]; PFs: Mental Link, Progression 4/up to 25 zombies) [2x3 +5 = 11pp]

[b]Animate Objects 2[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Horde, Range/Perception; [i]Flaws[/i]: Action/Full, Limited to corpses [creates basic skeletons or zombies]; [i]PFs[/i]: Mental Link, Progression 4/up to 25 zombies) [2x3 +5 = 11pp]
1 to increase Protection to 19 1 to increase Impervious from 12 to 14. Toughness changes to
Toughness +19 (Impervious 14 [not vs. blessed, magic or silver])
Knockback changes to
Knockback -16 (-9 vs. blessed, magical or silver attacks)

1pp left unspent for now.

Done by AA

Ok, bringing DS's Attack and Defense up to meet standards (apologies again; didn't realize it was off). He needs them at +4 each as he's defense/damage shifted.

he has 9pts

Ditch: Attack focus (Ranged) x4 (get 4 back)

Drop his Shield power to 4. (get 2 back)

Increase Attack to +4 (4)

Increase his Defense to +4 (4)

(His attack 'to-hits' drop to a +8 on average but that'll wait till his next update.)

From there, do previous stated update. Will to +14 (3) and Int to 16 (+4)

leaves him with 0 pps unspent.

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

And here is Hellion's update. It's a bit large:

He has 24 pts.

Using 23 to create a 2nd array (his magic training mostly):

Magic Array (20pt powers; 3 APs)(all have Magic descriptor) [23pp]

BP: Intelligence +10, Wisdom +10 (20/20) (Knowledge & Wisdom of the Ancients)

AP: Concealment 10 (total except for tactile) (20/20) (Spell of Vanishing)

AP: Super Sense +9 (Magical Awareness, adds: radius, accurate, analytical, extended x5, Tracking [2])[9], Super Sense +9 (Dimensional Awareness, adds: radius, accurate, analytical, extended x5, tracking [2])[10] (19/20) (Scrying / ‘Search your Feelings’ / Being In Tune w/ Universe)

AP: Dimensional Pocket x5 (Extra: Continuous; PF: Progression x5) (20/20)

The last point, put into Skills (bringing it to 16pps in there). Putting all 4 ranks towards Concentration as it's time he got some.

NEXT:

In the Equipment section, he has 4 epts going to YF base. Changing that to 3 pts to YF base and adding a 2nd teleport beacon. Alder hasn't actually taken/used those eps yet so no loss.

As the Platinum award, I'm taking the 15pps and giving them to James in the form of Equipment (11) and Minion (4).

The equipment is an HQ ( I borrowed/stole heavily from Shaen's designs and Doc's HQs):

Hell-ion’s Space Palace (ie big space ship) (55 ep)

Size: Gargantuan (4EP)

Toughness: +15 (2EP)

Features: Animal Pens, Combat Simulator x2 (Realistic Illusions), Communications, Computers, Concealed x4 (to find is +25 DC; “advanced signal absorbing materialsâ€), Defense Systems 2 ([Autofire Blast]), Defense Systems 2 ([Area Blast]), Fire Prevention System, Gym, Hangar, Holding Cells x2 (improved toughness and power nullifier), Infirmary, Isolated, Laboratories, Library, Living Space, Personnel, Power (Communication) x3, Power (Deflectors/Shields), Power (Flight), Power x2 (FTL Drive), Power (Dimensional Drive), Power (Replicators), Power x2 (Sensors), Power 2 (Transporters), Power System, Security System x5 (DC40), Self-Repair, Swimming Pool, Think-Tank, Workshops (47 EP)

Feature (Temporal & Dimensional Inertia/Stability) – 2

Powers:

Communication 10 (audio, radio and visual; Extra: Area [entire globe]; PF: Selective, Subtle) and Linked Comprehend 4 (languages 4 [can transmit & receive multiple languages simultaneously, voice and text]) ("Communications Override") [74/78p] – 78

Create Object 14 (Feats: Innate, Progression , Precise, Subtle, Extras: Duration [Continuous], Flaws: Action [Full], Permanent, Range [Touch]) (11PP) (Replicators)

Deflectors/Armor: Impervious 13

Flight x13

FTL Jump Drive: Teleport 16 ("Nearby Star Systems," Feats: Change Direction, Change Velocity, Extras: Accurate) (50/52PP)

Dimensional Drive: Dimensional Movement x3

Super-Senses 55: (acute analytical extended 2 [1,000 ft. increment] tracking extradimensional awareness, acute analytical extended 2 [1,000 ft. increment] radius ranged tracking detect energy [radio sense], acute analytical extended 2 [1,000 ft. increment] radius ranged detect mutant powers, acute analytical detect physical objects [tactile], acute analytical detect time, infravision, low-light vision, microscopic vision 4, acute analytical precognition [Flaw], extended radar [accurate extended {100 ft. increment} radius radio sense], radio, trace teleport, tremorsense [accurate ranged touch], ultra-hearing, ultravision, x-ray vision [not through lead]) ("Oodles of Sensors and Analytical Equipment") [6+8+7+3+3+1+1+4+3+4+1+1+3+1+1+4=52/52p]

Transporters: Teleport 10 (200,000 miles, Feats: Change Direction, Change Velocity, Extras: Accurate, Affects Others [+0], Area, Selective) (52/52PP)

And a 4pt Minion. (An AI who lives on/runs the HQ):

Persephone

AI Minion

abilities: (-10)

STR n/a

DEX n/a

CON n/a

INT 20

WIS 20

CHA 10

Combat: (8)

+13 init,

+2 ATK,

+2 DEF (+1 flat-footed)

n/a DMG (unarmed)

saves: (3)

TOU +3

FORT n/a

REF n/a

WILL +8

Skills (18/72)

Computers 10 (+15)

Knowledge (Behavioral Science) 8 (+13)

Knowledge (Physical Science) 8 (+13)

Knowledge (Tactics) 8 (+13)

Knowledge (Technology) 8 (+13)

Notice 10 (+15)

Pilot 10 (+15)

Search 10 (+15)

Feats (7)

Benefit (Use WIS for Pilot),

Eidetic Memory,

Improved Initiative 2,

Move-By Action,

Second Chance (Pilot Checks)

Speed of Thought

Powers (38)

Datalink 2 (10 feet)

Immunity 30 (Fort) (30)

Protection 3 (3)

Quickness (Mental only) x4 (2)

Super-Senses 2 (Darkvision)

drawback

no hands/immobile (is an AI) (-4)

costs

abilities -10 + combat 8 + saves 3 + skills 18/64 + feats 7 + powers 38 - drawback 4 = 60/60 pts

and for your convenience, here's the code version so you can simple cut/replace:

Character Name: Hellion

Secret Identity: James Thadeus Prophet; “James" 

[b]Power Level: [/b] 13 (193/193 pp)

Trade-Offs: None

[b]Unspent PPs: [/b] 0

[b]Description: [/b]

James is a young man with a healthy build. Standing at almost 6 feet tall, he strikes a handsome figure. With jet-black hair and icy blue eyes, he looks about him with a wry and amused smile. He tends to dress in relaxed clothing, button up shirts and the like. However, they tend to be made of nicer materials.

[b]Personality: [/b]

JP is not quite a full-blown hedonist, but only just. He wants to enjoy life to the fullest, have a great time and generally just play. He doesn’t have a well-defined sense of responsibility yet. There is an under current of caring there but it occasionally gets buried by some of his baser instincts. He’s not entirely convinced about being a hero and all that, but it will certainly be exciting if nothing else. Despite his hedonist tendencies, deep down he's really a romantic at heart. He secretly roots for the underdog, believes in true love, all of that. He just hasn't quite grown up enough to act on it yet.

Part of the undercurrent of ‘good’ is due to his family. But it is also due in part to a form of rebellion. He doesn’t want anything to do with his father’s side or the plans that were laid down for him. He doesn’t have a problem with his powers; indeed he enjoys them immensely. Nor does he particularly like the other Prophets given his unpleasant childhood and the lies. Basically, he has some family issues which spills over into a slight and general distrust of most ‘adults’.

While he doesn't particularly care about revealing his paternal history, he has found it's easier to simply not mention it. Saying, 'My dad's one of the lords of hell' generally doesn't endear you to people. He does like to cause a little hell though; the name he chose reflects some of his humor and is a good play on words. 

Having had few friends up till now, he has grown quite attached to those he has made at Claremont. 

[b]History: [/b]

The Prophet family is an old and notable one. With heroes and legends that go back a long ways. But there’s black sheep in every family. Teresa was one such rebel. She spurned the family and took off as soon as she was able. She hung with a seedy and significantly darker and shadier crowd. She had no powers of her own and quickly found herself far far deeper into the darkness than she ever wanted to go.

After disappearing from the Family’s radar for 3 years (no easy feat there), she showed up unexpectedly at the Family Estate almost 8 months pregnant. She was tired, worn out and more than a little scared. But she was rather uncommunicative about where she’d been or what had happened.

It wasn’t long before she gave birth. It was far from an easy pregnancy. It cost her life to have her son born. With the Family’s skills, it was easy to determine the child’s demonic side though he looked human enough. She whispered a few words to her boy and to the head of the family before she passed on. The Patriarch of the family was a little shaken by whatever words were spoken but he shared none of it. After Teresa was buried, the Family took care of the baby, one James Thadeus Prophet.

He was raised as part of the family, but he never quite fit in. The nature of his ‘father’ had spread like wildfire among the Family long before he even learned to talk. He was viewed with more than a little suspicion and kept at something of a distance.

It wasn’t really much of a wonder then that as he got older, he started doing things as away from the Family as much as possible up to and including sneaking out on occasion. And he was only 12 at the time…

On his fifteenth birthday, the nightmares began. Shortly after, his powers began to surface. While the family at least had experience with that, it also led to a few questions. JP had never known much about his father’s side, and asking the people he didn’t particularly like (ie his mother’s family) was the only way. They weren’t exactly interested in sharing but eventually acquiesced.

The Family had been looking into his nature for years and had even gotten a rough idea before JP had confronted them. They had withheld that from him though; thinking the knowledge was simply too much. 

They laid it all out for him. His father was some form of upper level demon. He’d managed to get Teresa to conceive JP as simply a step in the demon’s plan. Being of this world, JP was not bound by restriction of ‘dimensional’ travel imposed by various forces. In his father’s grand plan, it was JP’s destiny to open a portal and lead an army of hell on a grand (if evil) crusade. It might have succeeded except for Teresa’s rebellion and return to the family.

But it hadn’t thwarted the plans, just delayed and altered them a little. And as he was approaching 16, his demonic powers were now surfacing. And his dreams were influenced from ‘below’ as well; they were far from pleasant. Needless to say, he wasn’t exactly happy with the revelation. While he might have understood why the Family hadn’t shred this with him, he was still pretty ticked off. Not to mention a rather unwelcome and unpleasant childhood.

With his finances permanently taken care of due to his mother’s will, he had little reason to stay. But he needed some guidance, a place to figure out who he was and to settle down. Relax and have a good time (and perhaps learn a few things). The Family made arrangements and Claremont had yet another oddball student. 

[b]Complications: [/b]

[U]Black Sheep/White Sheep[/U] – Doesn’t get along well with either half of family; has some unresolved hostility/resentment

[U]Dark Destiny[/U] – Father’s side has great plans for James regardless of his wants

[U]Half-Demon[/U] – being half-demon has some various social ramifications

[U]Friendship[/U] – Wander, and the other members of Young Freedom, are the only real friends he’s ever known.  They took on Hell for him.  He would pretty much go to any lengths to protect them.  He’s also developed something of a Teacher/Partner relationship with Phantom with burgeoning friendship there.

[U]Dual World/Obligations/Responsibilities[/U] – Hellion is now part of 3 VERY different teams (and possibly a 4th coming down the line) in addition to his regular studies (not school) and all are important to him.  These do cause a conflict of interest at times.  This sort of connects to a public image that needs to be maintained as well.

[b][u]Ability Scores[/u][/b] [0+4+22+0+0+10 = 36pp]

Str: 10 (+0) 

Dex: 14 (+2)

Con: 32 (+11)

Int: 10 (+0)

Wis: 10 (+0)

Cha: 20 (+5) 

[b][u]Combat[/b][/u] [8+8=16pp]

Attack: +4 Base, +12 Blast, +11 Demonic Strength, +10 Black Blade

Grapple: +4, +26 w/ Demonic Strength

Defense +10 (+4 Base, +4 Dodge Focus, +2 Enhanced Dodge Focus), +2 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -5

Initiative: +2

[b][u]Saves[/b][/u] [0+0+8+11 = 19 pp]

Toughness: +11 (+11 Con)

Fortitude: +11 (+11 Con, +0PP)

Reflex: +10 (+2 Dex, +8PP)

Will: +11 (+0 Wis, +11PP)

[b][u]Skills[/b][/u] [64r = 16 pp]

Bluff 5 (+10 or +28 w/ Deceiver)

Concetration +4

Drive 2 (+4)

Diplomacy 5 (+10 or +28 w/ Deceiver)

Gather Information 4 (+9 or +19 w/ Deceiver)

Intimidate 5 (+10 or +28 w/ Deceiver)

Knowledge (Arcane) 16 (+16)

Knowledge (Philosophy/Theology) 4 (+4)

Notice 5 (+5)

Perform (Dance) 2 (+7 or +17 w/ Deceiver)

Perform (Stringed) 5 (+10 or +28 w/ Deceiver)

Sense Motive 5 (+5 or +13 w/ Deceiver)

Stealth 2 (+4)

[b][u]Feats[/b][/u] [22 pp]

Attractive x1

Benefit 3 [Wealth 2, Status 1] [3]

Connected

Contacts

Distract (Bluff)

Dodge Focus x4

Equipment (Teleport Beacon x2; other 3 eq pts to YF base)

Equipment (Free Award)(11pt HQ, 4pt Minion)

Evasion x2

Fearless

Luck x2

Power Attack

Set up

Skill Mastery (Bluff, Intimidate, Sense Motive, Perform (Stringed) )

Well-Informed

Uncanny Dodge (Olfactory)

Equipment:

Minion:

[quote]

Persephone or Cassandra 

AI Minion

abilities: (-10) 

STR n/a

DEX n/a 

CON n/a 

INT 20 

WIS 20 

CHA 10 

Combat: (8) 

+13 init, 

+2 ATK, 

+2 DEF (+1 flat-footed) 

n/a DMG (unarmed) 

saves: (3) 

TOU +3 

FORT n/a 

REF n/a

WILL +8 

Skills (18/72) 

Computers  10 (+15) 

Knowledge (Behavioral Science) 8 (+13)

Knowledge (Physical Science) 8 (+13)

Knowledge (Tactics) 8 (+13)

Knowledge (Technology) 8 (+13)

Notice 10 (+15)

Pilot 10 (+15) 

Search 10 (+15)

Feats (7) 

Benefit (Use WIS for Pilot), 

Eidetic Memory, 

Improved Initiative 2, 

Move-By Action, 

Second Chance (Pilot Checks) 

Speed of Thought 

Powers (38) 

Datalink 2 (10 feet) 

Immunity 30 (Fort) (30) 

Protection 3 (3) 

Quickness (Mental only) x4 (2)

Super-Senses 2 (Darkvision) 

drawback 

no hands/immobile (is an AI) (-4) 

costs 

abilities -10 + combat 8 + saves 3 + skills 18/64 + feats 7 + powers 38 - drawback 4 = 60/60 pts

[/quote]

HQ:

[quote]

Hell-ion’s Space Palace (ie big space ship)  (55 ep)

Size: Gargantuan (4EP)

Toughness: +15 (2EP)

Features: Animal Pens, Combat Simulator x2 (Realistic Illusions), Communications, Computers, Concealed x4 (to find is +25 DC; “advanced signal absorbing materialsâ€), Defense Systems 2 ([Autofire Blast]), Defense Systems 2 ([Area Blast]), Fire Prevention System, Gym, Hangar, Holding Cells x2 (improved toughness and power nullifier), Infirmary, Isolated, Laboratories, Library, Living Space, Personnel, Power (Communication) x3, Power (Deflectors/Shields), Power (Flight), Power x2 (FTL Drive), Power (Dimensional Drive), Power (Replicators), Power x2 (Sensors), Power 2 (Transporters), Power System, Security System x5 (DC40), , Self-Repair, Swimming Pool, Think-Tank, Workshops (47 EP)

Feature (Temporal & Dimensional Inertia/Stability) – 2

Powers:

Communication 10 (audio, radio and visual; Extra: Area [entire globe]; PF: Selective, Subtle) and Linked Comprehend 4 (languages 4 [can transmit & receive multiple languages simultaneously, voice and text]) ("Communications Override") [74/78p] – 78

Create Object 14 (Feats: Innate, Progression [Size], Precise, Subtle, Extras: Duration [Continuous], Flaws: Action [Full], Permanent, Range [Touch]) (11PP)  (Replicators)

Deflectors/Armor: Impervious 13

Flight x13

FTL Jump Drive: Teleport 16 ("Nearby Star Systems," Feats: Change Direction, Change Velocity, Extras: Accurate) (50/52PP)

Dimensional Drive: Dimensional Movement x3

Super-Senses 55: (acute analytical extended 2 [1,000 ft. increment] tracking extradimensional awareness, acute analytical extended 2 [1,000 ft. increment] radius ranged tracking detect energy [radio sense], acute analytical extended 2 [1,000 ft. increment] radius ranged detect mutant powers, acute analytical detect physical objects [tactile], acute analytical detect time, infravision, low-light vision, microscopic vision 4, acute analytical precognition [Flaw], extended radar [accurate extended {100 ft. increment} radius radio sense], radio, trace teleport, tremorsense [accurate ranged touch], ultra-hearing, ultravision, x-ray vision [not through lead]) ("Oodles of Sensors and Analytical Equipment") [6+8+7+3+3+1+1+4+3+4+1+1+3+1+1+4=52/52p]

Transporters: Teleport 10 (200,000 miles, Feats: Change Direction, Change Velocity, Extras: Accurate, Affects Others [+0], Area, Selective) (52/52PP) 

[/quote]

[b][u]Powers [/b][/u] [46+15+23+1+6= 91 pp] 

Demonic Powers (36pp powers; PFs: 10 AP) [46pp] 

[u]BE: [/u] Hellfire Control 9 [Infernal](Extras: Burst Area, Selective Attack) [Infernal] [36pp]

[u]AP[/u]: Blast x10 [Fire](Extra: Autofire x1; PFs: Accurate x4) (Fireball/Flamethrower!) [34/36PP]

[u]AP[/u]: Comprehend 3 (speak, understand, read any language)[6pp], plus Enhanced Charisma 20 (to 40/+15) [20pp], plus Enhanced Skills 40 (Bluff +8, Diplomacy +8, Intimidate +8, Perform [Stringed] +8, Sense Motive +8) [10pp] [Infernal] (Deceiver's Charms) [36PP]

[u]AP[/u]: Emotion Control 8 (Extras: Burst Area, Selective Attack; PF: Mind Blank, Progression x2, Subtle [DC 20 Notice check]) [Magic] [36PP]

[u]AP: [/u] Enhanced Feats 10 (Attack Focus (melee) 7, Dodge Focus 2, Improved Critical x1 (Unarmed))[10pp], plus Enhanced Strength 22 (to 32/+11) [22pp] plus Super-Strength 2 (effective Str 42) [4pp] (Demonic Strength) [Infernal] [36PP]

[u]AP[/u]: Environmental Control 10 (Extreme Heat (2/lev), XXX mile radius; Extra: Independent, Total Fade; PFs: Slow Fade 2, Subtle) (Hell's Kitchen) [Infernal] [33/36PP]

[u]AP[/u]: Fire Control 8 (Extras: 30-ft. Burst Area, Selective; PFs: Indirect x1, Subtle) (Fires of Hell) [Fire] [34/36PP] 

[/u]AP: [/u] Healing 8 (Flameheal; Extras: Action (Standard), Restorative, Total; Flaw: Personal; PFs: Persistent, Regrowth) [Fire] [34/36PP]

[u]AP: [/u] Strike 12 (Extras: Penetrating x3; PFs: Accurate x3, Affects Insubstantial 2) [20PP] link with Drain Toughness 8 (Extra: Affects Objects) [16PP] (The Black Blade) [Infernal] [36PP]

[u]AP: [/u] Super-Movement 4 (Dimensional Movement x3 (PF: Progression x1), wall-crawling 1) [9PP], plus Teleport 7 (Extra: Accurate; PFs: Change Velocity, Easy, Progression x2) [25PP] (Devil's Travels) [Infernal] [34/36PP]

[u]AP: [/u] Mind Reading 11 (Extras: Action [Standard], Effortless, Insidious; Flaws: Limited [Mind Probe]; PF: Subtle) (Read the Soul) [Infernal] [34/36PP]

[b]Immunity 15[/b] (Aging, Disease [limited], Poison [limited], Starvation and Thirst [limited], Sleep [limited], Fire Damage (5), Suffocation (2), All demonic powers (5) [15pp]

Magic Array (20pt powers; 3 APs)(all have Magic descriptor) [23pp]

[u]BP: [/u] Intelligence +10, Wisdom +10 (20/20) (Knowledge & Wisdom of the Ancients)

[u]AP: [/u] Concealment 10 (total except for tactile) (20/20) (Spell of Vanishing)

[u]AP: [/u] Super Sense +9 (Magical Awareness, adds: radius, accurate, analytical, extended x5, Tracking [2])[9], Super Sense +9 (Dimensional Awareness, adds: radius, accurate, analytical, extended x5, tracking [2])[10]   (19/20) (Scrying / ‘Search your Feelings’ / Being In Tune w/ Universe)

[u]AP: [/u] Dimensional Pocket x5 (Extra: Continuous; PF: Progression x5) (20/20)

[b]Regeneration 1[/b] (Resurrection 1 [not if killed on holy ground or by holy attacks]) [1pp]

[b]Super Senses 6[/b] (Scent, Dimensional Awareness w/ Extended x1, Magic Awareness w/ Acute and Extended x1)

Drawbacks [-7PP]

Vulnerability (Holy Attacks: +50% or x1.5 modifier) [-2pp]

Weakness (holy ground, -1 Str, Dex, and Con per minute) [-5pp] 

DC Block

Unarmed -- DC /Toughness -- Damage

Unarmed, Devil's Might -- DC /Toughness -- Damage

Black Blade -- DC /Toughness -- Damage; Penetrating 3

Emotion Control -- DC /Will -- Emotions Controlled

Fireball -- DC /Toughness – Damage; Autofire

Hellfire -- DC /Toughness -- Damage

Totals: Abilities 36 + Combat 16 + Saves 19 + Skills 16 + Feats 22 + Powers 91 - Drawbacks 7 = 193/193

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Let's all alter...

Device 5 (Bow and trick arrows, 25 points, Easy to Lose) [15pp] to:

[b][u]Devices[/u][/b]:

[quote][b]Bow & Trick Arrows Array 10[/b] (20pp powers; [i]PFs[/i]: 5 alternate Powers)

[u]BE[/u]: [b]Blast 3[/b] ([i]PFs[/i]: Improved Critical, Improved Range [75' increment], Mighty 4, Progression [750' maximum range], Variable Descriptor [bludgeoning/piercing/slashing]) [14PP]

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Blast 3[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Autofire [7]; [i]Flaws[/i]: Action - Full; [i]PFs[/i]: Improved Critical, Improved Range [75' increment], Mighty 4, Progression [750' maximum range], Variable Descriptor [bludgeoning/piercing/slashing]) [18PP]

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Blast 3[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Penetrating 7; [i]PFs[/i]: Improved Critical, Improved Range [75' increment], Mighty 4, Progression [750' maximum range]) [20PP]

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Blast 3[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Targetted Area - Shapeable [7], Selective Attack [7], [i]Flaws:[/i] Action - Full, Distracting; [i]PFs[/i]: Improved Range [75' increment], Mighty 4, Progression [750' maximum range]) [20PP]

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Nullify 7[/b] (technology descriptor, all at once, [i]Extras:[/i] Duration - Sustained, Independent, [i]Flaws:[/i] Action- Full, [i]Drawbacks:[/i] Reduced Range [5 increments]) [20PP]

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Obscure 7[/b] (visual, 500' radius; [i]Extras[/i]: Independent) [14pp][/quote]

No price change overall.

Dump that 1pp into Dodge Focus, and thus... PL12 CAPS!!!!

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Somehow Nock's description didn't get included

Description: Jessica is a lithe girl, toned by many years of physical activity. Her skin is lightly colored, denoting her half-asian heritage. She keeps her hair short and almst always in a ponytail. She wears the requisite fashion during the day, t-shirt and pants or skirt. When she's out as Nock though, she wears a black leather suit and a a wrap-style domino mask, thick enough to cover her face from the top of her forehead down to her nose.

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Please blow the dust off of Zephyr, delete the crunchy half of her sheet, and replace it with this:

[b][u]Abilities[/u][/b] 4 + 4 + 4 + 4 + 0 + 4 = 20PP

Strength 14 (+2)

Dexterity 14 (+2)

Constitution 14 (+2)

Intelligence 14 (+2)

Wisdom 10 (+0)

Charisma 14 (+2)

[b][u]Combat[/u][/b] 10 + 10 = 20PP

Initiative +42/+2

Attack +5. +15/+5 Melee

Grapple +17/+7

Defense +15/+5 (+5 Base, +10/+0 Dodge Focus), +2 Flat-Footed

Knockback 2, 1 Unarmored

[b][u]Saving Throws[/u][/b] 2 + 3 + 4 = 9PP

Toughness +5, +2 Unarmored

Fortitude +4 (+2 Con, +2PP)

Reflex +15/+5 (+2 Dex, +10 Enhanced Reflex, +3PP)

Will +4 (+0 Wis, +4PP), +8 vs Fear

[b][u]Skills[/u][/b] 28R = 7PP

Bluff 0 (+2, +6 Attractive)

Computers 2 (+4)

Diplomacy 0 (+2, +6 Attractive)

Notice 5 (+5)

Perform (Singing) 8 (+10)

Perform (Stringed Instruments) 13 (+15)

[b][u]Feats[/u][/b] 8PP

Attractive

Equipment

Jack of All Trades

Lion Heart

Luck

Sneak Attack

Teamwork 2

[b][u]Powers[/u][/b] 8 + 10 + 33 + 1 + 1 + 5 + 10 + 13 + 4 + 23 = 108PP

[b]Device 2 ([/b]ArcheTech PDA, 10PP, [i]Flaws:[/i] Hard-To-Lose[b])[/b] [8PP]

[quote][b]Comprehend 1 ([/b]Languages 1 [Read/Write Any], [i]Drawbacks:[/i] Power Loss [Non-Earth/Human Languages][b])[/b] [1PP]

[b]Datalink 1 ([/b]10ft, Radio[b])[/b] [1PP]

[b]Features 4 ([/b]Computer [[i]Feats:[/i] Masterwork], Library, Video Camera[b])[/b] [4PP]

[b]Super-Senses 4 ([/b]Direction Sense, Infravision, Time Sense, Ultravision[b])[/b] [4PP][/quote]

[b]Enhanced Reflex 10[/b] [10PP]

[b]Enhanced Feats 33 ([/b]Attack Focus [Melee] 10, Dodge Focus 10, Evasion, Improved Initiative 10, Instant Up, Move-By Action[b])[/b] [33PP]

[b]Features 1 ([/b]Temporal Inertia[b])[/b] [1PP]

[b]Immunity 2 ([/b]Aging, Sleep, [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [1/2 Effect][b])[/b] [1PP]

[b]Invisibility 2 ([/b]4PP Array, [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power[b])[/b] [5PP]

[list][b][u]Base Power:[/u] Concealment 4 ([/b]All Visual Senses, [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [Moving][b])[/b] [4PP]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Concealment 4 ([/b]All Visual Senses, [i]Flaws:[/i] Displacement[b])[/b] [4PP][/list]

[b]Quickness 10 ([/b]x2,500[b])[/b] [10PP]

[b]Speed 10 ([/b]10,000mph, [i]Feats:[/i] Moving Feint, Wall-Running, Water-Running[b])[/b] [13PP]

[b]Super-Senses 4 ([/b]Communication Link 2 [Mental, Phalanx, Psyche], Temporal Awareness, Time Sense[b])[/b] [4PP]

[b]Time Control 10 ([/b]20PP Array, [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power 3[b])[/b] [23PP]

[list][b][u]Base Power:[/u] Quickness 10 ([/b]Rank 20, x5,000,000[b]) + Speed 10 ([/b]Rank 20, 25,000,000mph / "Near Light-Speed"[b])[/b] [20PP]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Flurry 5 ([/b]Strength, [i]Extras:[/i] Autofire 3[b])[/b] [15PP]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Insubstantial 4 ([/b]Incorporeal[b])[/b] [20PP]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Rapid Attack 5 ([/b]Strength, [i]Feats:[/i] Progression [Area] 10 [2,500 5ft cubes], [i]Extras:[/i] Area 	[Targeted, Shapeable], Selective[b])[/b] [20PP][/list]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u][/b] -4PP

[b]Nightmares ([/b]DC5 to wake up [i]Fatigued[/i][b])[/b] [-4PP]

[b]Abilities 20 + Combat 20 + Saving Throws 9 + Skills 7 + Feats 8 + Powers 108 - Drawbacks 4 = 168 Power Points[/b]

[b][u]Equipment[/u][/b] 1PP = 5EP

[u]Costume[/u]

[b]Protection 3[/b] [3EP]

[b]Strike 1 ([/b][i]Feats:[/i] Mighty[b])[/b] [2EP]

Hey, look! A version of Z who actually hits PL10 caps!

Ecalsneerg disapproves of meeting caps

It's battle of the Bands. I would like to upgrade Chicken Sticks for the occasion. He's going to be PL10 so he can get some ramped up skills, but he's going to be severely under cost. Should be a simple edit:

+1 Attack [2pp]

+1 Def [2pp]

+1 Device [3pp]

Skills:

+4 Perform (Drums) [1pp]

Feats:

Replace: Ultimate Effort Drums with Skill Mastery (Perform [Drums], Knowledge [Pop Culture], Notice, Sense Motive)

Edits to Device:

Blast 6 PF: Accurate 2, Three Alternate Powers (Metronome) [17pp]

AP: Strike 4 Extras: Autofire PF: Mighty, Accurate 2 (Drum Roll)

AP: Strike 4 Extras: Knockback PF: Mighty, Accurate 2 (Bass Blow)

AP: Sonic Control 6 (Drum Solo)

Enhanced Feats: [2pp]

- Power Attack

- All Out Attack

Enhanced Fortitude 3 [3pp]

Enhanced Skills [12r = 3pp]

- Intimidate 5

- Perform Drums 7

Protection 5 [5pp]

Becomes:

Blast 7 PF: Accurate 2, Three Alternate Powers (Metronome) [19pp]

AP: Strike 5 Extras: Autofire PF: Mighty, Accurate 2 (Drum Roll)

AP: Strike 5 Extras: Knockback PF: Mighty, Accurate 2 (Bass Blow)

AP: Sonic Control 7 (Drum Solo)

Enhanced Feats: [2pp]

- Power Attack

- All Out Attack

Enhanced Fortitude 3 [3pp]

Enhanced Skills [16r = 4pp]

- Intimidate 9

- Perform Drums 7

Protection 6 [6pp]

Enhanced Charisma 2 [2pp]

The edited sections are bold. This spends all 5 device points.

That is all, thanks!

His totals should now read PL10/92pp

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2104&start=0#p40321

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Moira and I have been discussing some of the ramifications of our thread in which Captain Knievel drank some of her Ambrosia. She said that the drink is supposed to make you immortal. After giving it some thought, I think this would open some neat story opportunities between her and Captain Knievel.

I would like to add the following to Captain Knievel's sheet

Regeneration 2 ("Nectar of the Gods"; Resurrection 2 [one day]; Extras: True Resurrection [+0]) [2pp]

Immunity 3 ("Nectar of the Gods"; Aging, Disease, Poison) [3pp]

He is immortal! He has inside him booze of gods! YEAH!

Platinum Oliver

Oliver is getting six of my platinum reward points, bringing his MP total to 150. Please replace his current sheet with the following:

Abilities: (0 + 2 + 10 + 10 + 10 + 10 = 40 pp)

STR: 10 (+0) (18 (+4 w/Growth)

DEX: 12 (+1)

CON: 20 (+5) (24 (+7 w/Growth)

INT: 20 (+5)

WIS: 20 (+5)

CHA: 20 (+5)

Combat: (10 + 10 = 20 pp)

Attack: +5 (+7 w/Shrinking, +4 w/Growth)

Defense: +5 (+7 from Shrinking, +4 w/Growth)

DMG: +7 Strike w/Shrinking (+11 w/Growth)

Saves: (1 + 4 + 1 = 6 pp)

Tou: +7 w/Shrinking (+9 w/Growth)

Fort: +6 (+8 w/Growth)

Ref: +5

Will: +6

Skills: (52 r = 14 pp)

Acrobatics 8 (+9)

Bluff 4 (+4)

Climb 8 (+10)

Knowledge (arcane lore) 4 (+9)

Notice 8 (+13)

Sense Motive 8 (+13)

Stealth 15 (+16) (+24 w/Shrinking, +12 w/Growth)

Feats: (4 pp)

Agile Climber

Attractive [Cute]

Elusive Target

Uncanny Dodge (Auditory)

Powers: 1 + 4+ 7+ 22 + 2 +2 + 20 + 8 +2 + 6 = 74 pp

Immunity 1 (aging)

Comprehend 2 (read/understand all languages simultaneously) (4 pp)

Impervious Toughness 7 (7 pp)

Insubstantial 4 (vulnerable to water; PF: Alternate Power, Subtle) (22 pp)

AP: Emotion Control 10 (Extras: Area [General, Burst], Insidious; Flaws: Range 2 [touch]; PF: Subtle) (21 pp)

Leaping 2 (x5) (2 pp)

Protection 2 (2 pp)

Shrinking 8 (Extra: Continous Duration) (PFs: Normal Movement, Strength, Toughness) (20 pp)

AP: Growth 4 (Extra: Continous Duration)

Strike 7 (PF: Mighty) (8 pp)

Super-Movement 1 (Slow Fall) (2 pp)

Super-Senses 6 (Aura Reading, Low-Light Vision) (6 pp)

Drawbacks: (-8 pp)

Mute (common, major) (-4 pp)

No Hands (common, major) (-4 pp)

Abilities 40PP + Combat 20PP + Saving Throws 6PP + Skills 14PP + Feats 4PP + Powers 74PP - Drawbacks 8PP = 150/150 Power Points

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Re-post of old edits:

I would prefer if these didn't get lost in the edit list, So I'm bumping them.

If the refs are still talking about this, that's fine. But I remember a conversation in chat that I think resolved the issue that pheramones would be okay if I promised not to use them for squicky seduction type stuff. So I officially promise that won't happen. Also, eww.

Also, is there any issue with these?

Breakdown done by Doc.

Colt done by Doc.

Lukos... still being debated in RefCave.

Since Lukos is still being argued over, I'm going to try and make everyone's life easier by just nixing my requested edits and doing these instead. Hopefully this is more appealing.

Drop Knowledge: Behavioral Sciences 4 - this has come into play a lot less than I thought it would, and I really don't think he needs 8 ranks here.

Drop Equipment 2:

- Drop the Axe, the Pistol, the Handcuffs, and the police radio.

Now He should have 7 points to spend.

I would like to use the 7 points to purchase a brand new array that I will make more geared towards the "not clawing things" abilities

Animal Attraction Array (Array 3; 6pp powers; 1 AP) [7pp]

BE: Emotion Control 11 (Feats: Subtle; Extras: Area/General Burst; Flaws: Limited [Love], Sense Dependant [Olfactory], Unreliable [5/day], Action/Full) {6pp}

AP: Enhanced Charisma 6 {6pp}

Can I get the following on Psyche:

4 more on int to raise it to 32, +2 ranks of benefit wealth to the max of wealth 3, benefit: Fame, benefit: CEO of AEON, and one more PP into Caldwell Manor which I'm going to use to make an AP HQ for her building. Thank you!

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

As I finally remembered Sarah has points to spend, I'd like to take the following:

Feats: 2pp

All-Out Attack

Power Attack

Powers: 3pp

Increase Runeblade device to rank 17 and use the 6 points in it to increase the strike power as follows:

Strike 5 (Magic; Extras: Penetrating, Vampiric; Power Feats: Affects Insubstantial 2, Alternate Power, Improved Critical 1, Mighty) [20pp]

AP: Blast 6 (Magic; Extras: Shapeable Area; Power Feats: Mighty 1)

DC Block updates:

Strike 5 --- DC 25/Toughness, Affects Insubstantial 2, Penetrating, Vampiric, Critical 19-20 --- Bruised, Staged

Blast 6 --- DC 16/Reflex for half damage, DC 22/Toughness, Shapeable Area (6 cubes within 60 ft) --- Bruised, Staged

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN