Character Edits, v5

Avenger: 4 pp

2 more ranks of Attack Focus: Melee [2 pp]

I'll leave him at PL 14 Defensive caps for now.

1 rank of Stealth and 3 ranks of Investigate [1 pp]

1 more rank in the Equipment feat adding the following features to Avenger's Headquarters [1 pp]

Affects Insubstantial 2 [2 ep]

Add the 'Computer' feature [1 ep]

Switch the Area on the Suffocate and Paralyze to Aura [2 ep]. The wards can get anything they can see, so long as it's actually inside the apartment.

Edge: 2 pp

8 ranks of Stealth (2 pp)

Freedom Angel: 2 pp

1 more rank of Diplomacy; 3 more ranks of Intimidate (1 pp)

Another rank of Luck (1 pp)

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god he's spending Power Points! :o

1 PP for Feature (Mimicry)

And 3 into Skills as follows:

Knowledge (Physical Sciences) 8 (12)

Knowledge (Technology) 10 (14)

Crafts (Electronics) 10 (14)

EDIT: I just re-reviewed Ultimate power and just realized I wasted a PP on his super hearing by giving him Acute. (its standard for humans) so can someone put the stray PP into Extended (Hearing range 1000)?

Done by AA

Some points to spend on Ironclad.

- Increase her Vulnerable [Electricity] to Moderate.

- 2 PP to boost Att by 1.

- 1 PP to buy Dodge Focus

- 8 PP to boost Sonic Blasters by two ranks. Increase the Blast to r. 7, make AP (Enhanced Str) Dynamic, add Dynamic AP (Super-Strength). Add 3 ranks of Penetrating, and Affects Insubstantial x2. Nauseate should be r. 7 now, too. Enhanced Str should go up to 20 (PL capped at 14, though) and Super-Str will go up to 10

- 4 PP to boost Armored Shell by 1. Lose a rank of Protection, add 2 ranks of Force Field. Give Force Field AP (Concealment [Visual Senses]).

- 2 PP to buy Precise Shot and Power Attack.

So, the Devices should look like:

Blast 7 (Technology, Sonic; Hard to Lose; Power Feat: Split Attack (2 targets), Affects Insubstantial 2, Alternate Power (Nauseate), Dynamic Alternate Power (Enhanced Strength), Dynamic Alternate Power (Super-Strength;Extra Penetrating 3) [25 PP]

AP: Nauseate 7 (Technology, Sonic;Extras: Area (Cone)) [19 PP]

AP: Enhanced Strength 14 (Technology) [14 PP]

AP: Super-Strength 10 (Technology; 16/32/50/100 tons) [20 PP]

Protection 5 (Technology;Extra: Impervious) Armor Shell [10 PP]

Force Field 4 (Technology;Power Feat: Alternate Power (Concealment) [5 PP]

AP: Concealment 2 (Technology; Visual Senses) [4 PP]

Should use up all her PP nicely.

Done by Sandman XI

Here will be the changes for Rycon:

Add 4 to Dex

Add 2 to Dodge Focus

Add 1 to Will Saves

Remove 3 ranks of Climb and 1 rank of Search

Add 4 ranks of Acrobatics and 4 ranks of Stealth

Remove Defensive Attack, both Attack Bonus (ranged)

Add Improved Critical 2 (Electricity Control)

Improve Protection 4 on Device 2 to Protection 6

Change her Array to this:

Brain Electricity Array 14 (28 Power Points; PFs: 2 Alternate Powers, Accurate 4) [34pp]

BE: Electrical Control 5 (Shock Bullet; Extras: Autofire 3; PFs: Affects Insubstantial 2, Homing 1) [28pp]

AP: Paralyze 5 (Mind Disjunction; Extras: Autofire 3; PFs: Affects Insubstantial 2, Homing 1) [28pp]

AP: Teleport 12 (Atom Travel; 1200ft move action, 20 million miles full action; Extras: Accurate; Flaws: Medium [Electrical Devices]; PFs: Change Direction, Change Velocity, Easy) [27pp]

Replace her Vulnerably to this:

Vulnerable (Drains; uncommon, moderate [1.5x to DC]; -2)

Rycon needs a makeover on her sheet. Here's what it should look like:

[b][u]Characters Name[/u][/b]: Rycon

[b][u]Power Level[/u][/b]: 8 (115/115pp)

[b][u]Trade-Offs[/u][/b]: -3 Attack / +3 Damage

[b][u]Unspent PP[/u][/b]: 0

[b][u]Alternate Identity[/u][/b]: Ashley Culdis

[b][u]Age[/u][/b]:16

[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]: Female

[b][u]Height[/u][/b]: 5' 6''

[b][u]Weight[/u][/b]: 119 lb.

[b][u]Eyes[/u][/b]: Dark Green

[b][u]Hair[/u][/b]: Brown

[b][u]Description[/u][/b]: From a normal glance, Ashley looks much like any other female teenager on the street, minus a few differences. She is mostly flat, wearing glasses to keep attention away from other people, and prefers to wear clothing that covers all of her body (like sweatshirts and jeans). She has short brown hair that barely goes down to her neck.

As Rycon, she wears her father's dark blue trench coat, having steel lining on the outside, usually she keeps it buttoned up to avoid exposing her clothing. She wears brown finger-less gloves and long boots. To hide her identity, she ties a piece of gray cloth around her head, using holes in the cloth for her to see, and wears a baseball hat to cover her hair, though she changes the hat each day because she often loses the ones she wares.

[b][u]History[/u][/b]: Ashley Culdis was born August 18, 1993 in the state of Bavaria, Germany. Her father, Rycnov (German), was part of a scientist team studying human biology and her mother, Linda (Canadian), was a former nurse, now stay-at-home mother. At the age of three, Ashley's parents found out that her brain was not working correctly. Her brain could not send waves down to her muscles fast enough, causing slow reactions and responses. This made it difficult to converse and teach her. In September 1996, her father was noted from the head scientist Anluk about a way to cure Ashley's brain issues, by inserting a special type of electricity to "jump start" the area of her brain to fix the muscle delay. This project however, is considered illegal, and Rycnov refused to participate. However two months later, Ashley was kidnapped on the way home from school and the operation Rycnov to assist . The operation was a success and Ashley's muscle delay's were cured, but there were side effects.

The next day, Ashley started to sprout out sparks from her hands, and she was taken to a doctors for examination. It was revealed that her brain started to replicate the electricity that now spread throughout her body, controlled purely by her brain, which now worked harder than usual, giving Ashley insomnia. She was then taught by the scientist team how to control her newfound ability. She also started learning how to weld at school and took an interest in sharp objects like knives (which she made at home, for home) and swords (which she never made).

April 14, 2006. Her father was caught by the government and arrested for the experiment 12 years ago. His wife Linda, at the request of her husband, smuggled Ashley out of Germany and into America, where Ashley would stay with her mother in a private cabin on the border for two years. Eventually, there wasn't enough cash to cover the pay at their home so Linda took Ashley to stay with her aunt Marcia Renfield (Linda's older sister), and uncle Doris, and her cousin Danielle (who she considers to be her sister) in Freedom City. Ashley remembers her mother getting killed by mobsters while in the city. Powerless to protect her mother, Ashley ran away with her father's coat, running aimlessly until she bumped into Danielle, who guided her to her new home in West End. Due to Ashley's insomniac issue, she has been bored at night, and would sometimes venture around in a costume of sorts, practicing her skill with electric powers. Eventually, Ashley decides that she will become a superhero, using her ability to protect those from harm to prevent attacks and deaths like what happened to her mother, Under the name Rycon.

[b][u]Personality & Motivation[/u][/b]: Ashley, as a normal teenager, has difficulty speaking, and she can be rather staggering. When she is talking, she often hesitates if speaking to someone she isn't familiar with. She's a little more open when she has close friends with her.

As Rycon however, she acts like a different person, perhaps it's because she has a way to defend herself. She's confident (unless there's someone important to her in danger), cautious (when she's not in combat with someone), very serious, and impatient at times, willing to interrupt conversations that she feels has gone on too long. She has a habit of talking back to people who criticize her, that or just ignoring them and continuing on her way. This often gets her in trouble, sometimes along with her allies too. 

[b][u]Powers & Tactics[/u][/b]: Due to her build, Rycon prefers to stay out of melee combat and prefers to strike at a distance. She can either use her electric powers to attack, or try to paralyze them if she has difficulty with hitting or damaging her opponent. Her father's trench coat also offers some protection. Outside of battle Rycon can link her brain with an electrical device, thereby channeling her mind into a form of electricity, and can travel along atom devices to move around town quickly, able to appear in another area with her body intact. She first learned is at 8 years of age, when she wanted to run away because she was grounded. She turned on her computer and found her body collapsing as she took form of an electric being, moving quickly along atoms, and eventually stopping in a telephone booth somewhere in a nearby town. She still isn't sure how this works.

[b][u]Complications[/u][/b]:

[u]Cousin/Friends[/u]: Ashley cares for her cousin Danielle, and her friends Blake and Aiko deeply, and would go to any lengths to protect them (except illegal tasks, she would bitterly turns those down).

[u]Anti-Social[/u]: Due to her brain issues in her early years, Ashley has often had difficulty communicating with others. Usually because she's frightened of aggression since she can't fight back without letting anyone know of her powers, unless she acting as Rycon.

[u]Gender-Confused[/u]: Rycon's choice of costume and her hair and build may have some people think she's a male. This irritates her if it was a misunderstanding, and frustrates her if used as an insult.

[u]Nazi-Hater[/u]: Ashley was raised like this, in support of her parents. Anyone Pro-Nazi will feel Rycon's wrath, regardless of the person's position.

[u]Archenemy[/u]: Valkyrie, Rycon met her on a plane with Danielle injured and tied up. In addition, Valkyrie is a nazi, Rycon will not be forgetting her face anytime soon.

[b][u]In Brief[/u][/b]: Electric vigilante who hides with a few shyness issues.

[u][b]Stats[/b][/u]: 0+8+4+6+0+0 = 18pp

Str: 10 (+0)

Dex: 18 (+4)

Con: 14 (+2)

Int: 16 (+3)

Wis: 10 (+0)

Cha: 10 (+0)

[b][u]Combat[/u][/b]: 6+8 = 14pp

Attack: +3 (+11 Electrical Control/Paralyze)

Grapple: +2

Defense: +8 (+2 Flat-Footed)

Knockback: -3

Initiative: +10

[b][u]Saves[/u][/b]: 2+5+4 = 11pp

Toughness: +2/+8 (+2 Con, +6 Steel-Lined Coat)

Fortitude: +4 (+2 Con, +2)

Reflex: +9 (+4 Dex, +5)

Will: +4 (+0 Wis, +4)

[b][u]Skills[/u][/b]: 15pp

Acrobatics 14 (+18, 28 Skill Mastery)

Craft (mechanical) 4 (+7)

Language 1 (English; German is native)

Notice 8 (+8, 18 Skill Mastery)

Search 7 (+10, 20 Skill Mastery)

Stealth 14 (+18, 28 Skill Mastery)

[b][u]Feats[/u][/b]: 17pp

Acrobatic Bluff

Dodge Focus 4

Eidetic Memory

Elusive Target

Evasion

Hide In Plain Sight

Improved Critical 2 (Electricity Control)

Improved Initiative 2

Luck 2

Power Attack

Skill Mastery (Stealth, Notice, Acrobatics, Search)

[b][u]Equipment[/u][/b]: 0pp

Locket (a gift from her cousin Danielle. it has a built-in stereo that plays a recording of a song Danielle once played on the piano. She said that it was from a game made long ago that she once played on her fathers now-busted computer).

[b][u]Powers[/u][/b] [42pp]

[b]Device 2[/b] (Trench Coat Equipment, 10/10pp; [i]Hard to lose[/i]) [8pp]

[b]Invisibility 2[/b] ([i]Unsichtbar[/i], Total concealment from normal vision) [4pp]

[b]Protection 6[/b] (Steel-Lined Coat) [4pp]

[b]Brain Electricity Array 14[/b] (28 Power Points; PFs: 2 Alternate Powers, Accurate 4) [34pp]

[u]BE[/u]: [b]Electrical Control 5[/b] (Shock Bullet; [i]Extras[/i]: Autofire 3; [i]PFs[/i]: Affects Insubstantial 2, Homing 1) [28pp]

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Paralyze 5[/b] (Mind Disjunction; [i]Extras[/i]: Autofire 3; [i]PFs[/i]: Affects Insubstantial 2, Homing 1) [28pp]

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Teleport 12[/b] (Atom Travel; [i]1200ft move action, 20 million miles full action[/i]; Extras: Accurate; Flaws: Medium [Electrical Devices]; PFs: Change Direction, Change Velocity, Easy) [27pp]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u][/b]: -2pp

Vulnerable (Drains; uncommon, moderate [1.5x to DC]; -2)

[b][u]DC Block[/u][/b]:

Electrical Control 5 (Shock) --- 20/Toughness --- Bruised/Staged, Autofire 3

Paralyze 5 --- DC 15/Will --- Paralyzed/Staged, Autofire 3

[b][u]Costs[/u][/b]: Abilities (18) + Combat (14) + Saves (11) + Skills (15) + Feats (17) + Powers (42) - Drawbacks (-2) = 115/115pp

Doktor'd

Jack of all Blades

Gonna move towards fixing Jack's Super-Senses by putting his 4 unspent PP along with the 5 already spent there toward this:

[b]Super-Senses 2[/b] (Energy Awareness [Mental], Magic Awareness [Mental])[2PP]

[b]Super-Senses 6[/b] (Detect Energy [Mental, [i]Extras:[/i] Accurate 2, Acute, Radius, Ranged], [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power) [7PP]

[list][b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Super-Senses 6[/b] (Detect Magic Mental, [[i]Extras:[/i] Accurate 2, Acute, Radius, Ranged]) [6PP][/list]

Midnight II

12 ranks of Knowledge (tactics) - 3PP

Master Plan 2 - 2PP

Done by Sandman XI

Revisions

Replace
Attack: +4 Base, +6 Melee, +10 Psi-Blade
Grapple: +9

With
Attack: +4 Base, +10 Psionic Assault Array

Replace
[b][u]Feats[/u][/b]: 19pp

With
[b][u]Feats[/u][/b]: 16pp

Remove
Attack Focus (Melee) 2
Attack Specialization (Psi-Blade) 2

Add
Grappling Finesse

Replace
[b][u]Skills[/u][/b]: 76r = 19pp
Acrobatics 10 (+15)[sup]*[/sup]
Climb 8 (+9)
Concentration 10 (+13)
Escape Artist 10 (+15)[sup]*[/sup]
Language 4 (ASL, BSL, English, French [Native], LSF)
Notice 12 (+15)
Sense Motive 12 (+15)[sup]*[/sup]
Stealth 10 (+15)[sup]*[/sup]

With
[b][u]Skills[/u][/b]: 76r = 19pp
Acrobatics 10 (+15) [Skill Mastery]
Climb 8 (+9)
Concentration 10 (+13)
Escape Artist 10 (+15) [Skill Mastery]
Notice 12 (+15)
Sense Motive 12 (+15) [Skill Mastery]
Stealth 10 (+15) [Skill Mastery]

Replace
[b][u]Powers[/u][/b]: 21+4+6+25+2 = 58pp

With
[b][u]Powers[/u][/b]: 21+4+6+29+2 = 62pp

Replace
[b]Force Field 6[/b] (Psi-Shield) [6pp]

With
[b]Protection 6[/b] (Psi-Shield) [6pp]

Replace
[b]Psionic Assault Array 11[/b] (22 pp Base; APs 4) [26 pp]

With
[b]Psionic Assault Array 11[/b] ([i]Power Feats[/i]: Accurate 3) (25 pp Base; APs 4) [29 pp]

Replace
[u]AP[/u]: [b]Strike 10[/b] (Psi-Blade; [i]Extras[/i]: Penetrating 8; [i]Power Feats[/i]: Affects Insubstantial, Subtle; [i]Feats[/i]: Improved Critical 2) [22pp]

With
[u]AP[/u]: [b]Strike 10[/b] (Psi-Blade; [i]Extras[/i]: Penetrating 7; [i]Power Feats[/i]: Affects Insubstantial 2, Subtle; [i]Feats[/i]: Improved Critical 2) [22pp]

Replace
[b][u]Costs[/u][/b]: Abilities (26) + Combat (20) + Saves (8) + Skills (19) + Feats (19) + Powers (59) - Drawbacks (1) = 150/155pp

With
[b][u]Costs[/u][/b]: Abilities (26) + Combat (20) + Saves (8) + Skills (19) + Feats (16) + Powers (62) - Drawbacks (1) = 150/155pp

Remove
[size=85] [indent][i][sup]*[/sup] Denotes Skill Mastery[/i][/indent] [/size]

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

The Curator

17 points to spend and a PL increase... so much to do!

First off, 7 points go to buying another rank of Gadgets, giving me a total of 10pp to throw around on magical trinkets (woo!)

Drop one rank of Attack Focus (melee) and add one rank of Dodge Focus (no PP change).

Edit my Connected feat to have (archeologists and art dealers) inside the parenthesis instead of the gibberish that's there now.

The Sword of Mercy will gain 1 rank of Strike, with the Penetration Extra, a second rank of Accurate, and the Affects Incorporeal feat (it is magic, after all). This costs me 4pp.

Increase the suit's rank of Impervious Protection by 1, costing me 2pp.

Add to my morph power "Extra: Duration (continuous)" costing me 1pp.

Increase will save by 1, costing me 1pp.

Total PP spent: 15

Leaving me 2 extra that I think I'll save up for now.

new versions of lines that have been indirectly affected:

Attack: +3 base, +5 melee, +9 sword

Grapple: +5

Defense: +9 (+4 base +5 other), +2 flat-footed

Toughness: +5 (+3 con, +2 Magic Suit)

Sword damage DC is now 20

Stun DC is now 15

Done by Sandman XI

Quark

Int +2 [2pp]

Attack +3 [6pp]

Will +1 [1pp]

Skills +1 [2pp]

Device +1 [4pp]

[b]Power Level[/b]: 13 (191/191)

[b][u]Trade-Offs[/u][/b]: None

[b][u]Platinum[/u][/b]: 59/60

[b][u]Characters Name[/u][/b]: Not known. Empyrean language is so analytical that the name they gave him would fill a page.

[b][u]Alternate Identity[/u][/b]: Quark, Darian Cale

[b][u]Height[/u][/b]: 5'7"

[b][u]Weight[/u][/b]: 130 lbs.

[b][u]Hair[/u][/b]: chromatic

[b][u]Eyes[/u][/b]: golden

[b][u]Description[/u][/b]: Quark doesn't look like your average teenager. The technicolor hair and golden eyes being the most outstanding part of him. He's a bit short and lean for his age too. He has fair skin with light freckles all over. His hair is thick and a bit shabby and almost rests on his shoulders when he doesn't have it in a rubberband. He dresses in what some would call 'business casual': loafers, slacks, belt and polo shirt (though sometimes a white t-shirt with an unbuttoned short sleeved dress shirt). He also is never seen without a messenger bag full of notes and gadgets to work with.

[b][u]History[/u][/b]:

[b][u]Personality & Motivation[/u][/b]: "Take chances. Make mistakes. Get messy." "To boldly go where no one has gone before." These are words to live by for Darian. The pursuit of knowledge is the pursuit of happiness to him. He wants to learn everything that he doesn't know. Nothing is too out there for him to find. Why does he do this? For knowledge's sake, of course. Though, throughout all this, he's kept a humble and polite attitude. He's almost a bit shy when other people are around, taking in everything he can in quiet observation.

[b][u]Powers & Tactics[/u][/b]: Darian has no real powers in a sense. He has a near cosmic level intellect. He's taught himself every language known to man and then some not known to man. He's also taught himself to decipher codes instantly.If he had a power in the traditional sense, it would be "MacGuyvering". Give him up to about 4 minutes and he'll have a magical trinket or scientific gadget. He even knows various forms of nuanced magic. As for tactics, he's not the one in the front. He can arm a companion, but when push comes to shove, he has to have preptime to arm himself.

[b][u]Stats[/u][/b]: 0+0+0+36+0+0 = 36pp

Str: 10 (+0)

Dex: 10 (+0)

Con: 10/38 (+0/+14)

Int: 46 (+18)

[b][u]Combat[/u][/b]: 20+0 = 20pp

Attack: +10

Grapple: +10

Defense: +12 (+6 flat-footed), +0 without Protective Undersuit

Knockback: -7, +0 without Protective Undersuit

Initiative: +18

[b][u]Saves[/u][/b]: 0+0+18 = 18pp

Toughness: +14 (+14 Con, +0)

Fortitude: +14 (+14 Con, +0)

Reflex: +0 (+0 Dex, +0)

Will: +18 (+0 Wis, +18)

[b][u]Skills[/u][/b]: 162/164r = 41pp

Computers 18 (+36)

Craft (chemical) 18 (+36)

Craft (electronics) 18 (+36)

Craft (mechanical) 18 (+36)

Craft (structural) 18 (+36)

Disable Device 18 (+36)

Knowledge (arcane lore) 18 (+36)

Knowledge (physical sciences) 18 (+36)

Knowledge (technology) 18 (+36)

[b][u]Feats[/u][/b]: 19pp

Artificer

Benefit (Super Memory)

Eidetic Memory

Equipment 2

Improvised Tools

Inventor

Jack of All Trades

Luck 4

Ritualist

Speed of Thought

Ultimate Effort 5 (Craft [chemical], Craft [electronics], Craft [mechanical], Craft [structural], Knowledge [arcane lore])

[b][u]Powers[/u][/b]: 9+44+6 = 59pp

[b]Comprehend 4[/b] (speak all languages, understand all languages, read all languages, understand all codes; [i]Power Feat[/i]: Innate) [9pp]

[b]Device 11[/b] (Protection Undersuit; Hard to lose) [44pp]

[b]Quickness 10[/b] (x2500; [i]Flaw[/i]: One Type/mental; [i]Power Feat[/i]: Innate) [6pp]

[b][u]Devices[/u][/b]:

[quote][u][i]Protection Undersuit[/i][/u]: 55 dp

[b]Enhanced Defense 12[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Linked/[b]Enhanced Constitution 28[/b], Linked/[b]Immunity 2[/b] [critical hits]) [54dp][/quote]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u][/b]: 2pp

Vulnerability (mental effects, +1 DC; common, minor; -2)

[b][u]Costs[/u][/b]: Abilities (36) + Combat (20) + Saves (18) + Skills (41) + Feats (19) + Powers (59) - Drawbacks (2) = 191/191pp

Doktor'd

Okay, so I've got some serious spending to do.

- 4 pp to add 1 to attack and defense

- 4 pp to add 2 ranks of Blast to his array, bringing the damage up to par, then increase the ranks of Confuse, Drain Wisdom, Paralyze, and Emotion Control to 8 as well. Also, increase Mental Blast to 5? (Not sure how many points it can be, I'll talk in the chat about it.)

- 3 pp to add another rank of Luck, and Improved Critical 2 to Drain Wisdom.

So that's 11 points. I will edit this later, may be spending the rest of them.

I should have 12 points left over.

Done by Sandman XI, but your calculations are slightly off. You forgot to account for your blast having Autofire, so it was 6 points. Your Drain Wisdom as is only costs 6 as is, so I put the improved Critical 2 on the power itself. It still equals out for you having 12pp. Talk to me (or any ref) if you have questions

Right, 6 shiny pp to play with for MA.

-Buy off the Action drawback on Morph = -2pp

-Raise Morph to 2 = -3pp

-Raise Will by 1 = -1pp

And I should now have the same amount of shiny new pp to spend on Aiko (got that Reptable up to scratch)

-Online Research feat = -1pp

-Raise Datalink to 3 [1000ft] = -2pp

-Raise Quickness to 2 [x5] = -1pp

-Add Quickness 4 [Flaws: Limited: Mental Only] [*x100] = 2pp

-Change Skill Mastery from Notice to Sense Motive

Done by Sandman XI

June Edits for breakdown. I promise it's not bad. Note that the following still needs to be approved:

Due to this can I get my 5 extra points for Breakdown added to his sheet? I need to take stock of what I have before I make edits for the month.

Thanks! :rock:

I will be using the 6 points he DOES have available for:

+1 rank of Knowledge (Pop culture), Perform (Dance), Perform (Singing), and Profession (DJ) [1pp]

Drop 1 rank of Dodge Focus [-1pp]

+1 Attack [2pp]

+2 Defense [4pp]

Done by Sandman XI

6pp unspent for Doc. And he's hit a new PL.

Change Trade-Offs at the top to read -3 Defense/+3 Toughness, -3 Attack for +3 Damage

Remove 4 ranks in skills (remove Hindi, Japanese, Portuguese, and Urdu from Languages), freeing up 1pp. 7pp free.

(Why keep Arabic, English, French, Mandarin Chinese, Russian, and Spanish? Those are the six official languages of the UN. Also, German, English, Italian and French are the four most widely spoken of the 23 official languages of the EU; 3 out of 4 ain't bad.)

2pp on Skills (8 ranks), adding 1 rank each to Computers, his three Crafts, Disable Device, Investigate, Know/Technology, and Medicine (which I'd calculated incorrectly). Skills will now look as so:

[b][u]Skills[/u][/b] (172r = 43pp)
Bluff 5 (+5, +9 w/ Attractive; +12/+16 w/ Enhanced Cha; +6 more w/ Wealth)
Computers 14 (+21, +27 at HQ or with Electromagnetic Screwdriver.; +28/+34 w/ Enhanced Int)*
Craft (chemical) 14 (+21, +27 at HQ or with E.S.; +28/+34 w/ Enhanced Int)**
Craft (electronics) 14 (+21, +27 at HQ or with E.S.; +28/+34 w/ Enhanced Int)**
Craft (mechanical) 14 (+21, +27 at HQ or with E.S.; +28/+34 w/ Enhanced Int)**
Diplomacy 5 (+5, +9 w/ Attractive; +12/+16 w/ Enhanced Cha; +6 more w/ Wealth)
Disable Device 14 (+21, +27 at HQ or with E.S.; +28/+34 w/ Enhanced Int)*
Gather Information 0 (+0, +6 at HQ or with E.S.; +7/+13 w/ Enhanced Cha)
Investigate 5 (+12, +18 at HQ or with E.S.; +19/+25 w/ Enhanced Int)
Knowledge (behavioral sciences) 5 (+12, +18 at HQ or with E.S.; +19/+25 w/ Enhanced Int)
Knowledge (business) 5 (+12, +18 at HQ or with E.S.; +19/+25 w/ Enhanced Int)
Knowledge (civics) 5 (+12, +18 at HQ or with E.S.; +19/+25 w/ Enhanced Int)
Knowledge (earth sciences) 10 (+17, +23 at HQ or with E.S.; +24/+30 w/ Enhanced Int)
Knowledge (life sciences) 10 (+17, +23 at HQ or with E.S.; +24/+30 w/ Enhanced Int)*
Knowledge (physical sciences) 10 (+17, +23 at HQ or with E.S.; +24/+30 w/ Enhanced Int)*
Knowledge (technology) 14 (+21, +27 at HQ or with E.S.; +28/+34 w/ Enhanced Int)*
Knowledge (all others) 0r (+7, +13 at HQ or with E.S.; +14/+20 w/ Enhanced Int)
Language 6 (Arabic, English, French, Mandarin Chinese, Russian, Spanish; German is native)
Medicine 4 (+9, +15 at HQ or with E.S.; +16/+22 w/ Enhanced Wis)
Notice 5 (+10, +16 at HQ or with E.S.; +17/+23 w/ Enhanced Wis)
Perform (Oratory) 8 (+8; +15 w/ Enhanced Cha)
Search 0 (+7, +13 at HQ or with E.S.; +14/+20 w/ Enhanced Int)
Sense Motive 5 (+10; +17 w/ Enhanced Wis)
Stealth 0 (+1; +21 w/ Cloaking Field or w/ full Shrinking)

* = Skill Mastery
** = Skill Mastery and Second Chance
4pp for another rank in his Gravimetric Belt.
[b]Device 13[/b] (Gravimetric Belt v1.1.5.a; hard to lose; 65 points; [i]PF[/i]: Restricted - Only usable by those with a +15 or better Knowledge/Technology modifier) [53pp]
Adding 2 more ranks and another pip of Impervious to his main Force Field, and another 2 ranks in Enhanced Fort save to it. This gives more points to the APs of the Primary FF, improving his Cloaking Field (a bit more Force Field, lots more Enhanced Stealth) and the Shrinking Field (better Force Field with it); Incorporeal Field remains unchanged.
[quote name="Gravimetric Belt v1.1.5.a"][b]Device 13[/b] (gravimetric belt; hard to lose; 65 points; [i]PF[/i]: Restricted - Only usable by those with a +15 or better Knowledge/Technology modifier). 53pp.

[b]Enhanced Feats 2[/b] (Environmental Adaptation [low-gravity, high-gravity]) [2]

[b]Flight 8[/b] (2,500 mph / 25,000 feet; [i]PFs[/i]: 2 Alternate Powers, Instant Up, Move-By Action) [18+2=20]
[u]AP 1[/u]: [b]Immovable 18[/b]
[u]AP 2[/u]: [b]Teleport 8[/b] (800 ft/Continental; [i]PFs[/i]: Change Direction, Change Velocity)

[b]Force Field 14[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Impervious 11, Linked [b]Enhanced Fortitude Save 5[/b]; [i]PFs[/i]: 3 Alternate Powers, Selective) [31+3=34]
[u]AP 1[/u]: [b]Force Field 11[/b] ([i]PFs[/i]: Selective, Subtle), Linked [b]Concealment 10[/b] (all senses; [i]Flaw[/i]: Blending; [i]PFs[/i]: Close Range, Hide in Plain Sight), Linked [b]Enhanced Skills 20[/b] (Stealth +20; +21 total) [13+12+5=30/31]
[u]AP 2[/u]: [b]Insubstantial 4[/b] (incorporeal; affected by force, gravitic, and magnetic; [i]PFs[/i]: Selective, Subtle) [22/31]
[u]AP 3[/u]: [b]Shrinking 20[/b] (Miniscule [-20 Str, min 1/-5, -5 Toughness, +12 Attack/Defense, -20 Grapple, +20 Stealth]; [i]PF[/i]: Atomic Size) and Linked [b]Force Field 7[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Impervious 1). When Minuscule, with Labcoat, total Toughness is +6 [Imp 5] and Defense is +20 (+24 in "Combat Mode"). [29/31]

[b]Immunity 9[/b] (life support) [9]

2+20+34+9 = 65pp[/quote]
This changes saves to
Toughness: +18 (Imp 15); +15 (Imp 4) when "Cloaked"; +4 (Imp 4) just w/ Labcoat; +0 w/ nothing
Fortitude: +9; +4 without Primary Force Field (+0 Con, +4; +5 more Enhanced Fort Save)
and Knockback to
Knockback: -16; -9 "Cloaked"; -4 just w/ Labcoat; -0 w/ nothing; Belt can give an additional -18 from Immovability

1pp left free. Saving it for... future plans :cthulhu:

Done by Sandman XI

Due to this can I get my 5 extra points for Breakdown added to his sheet? I need to take stock of what I have before I make edits for the month.

Thanks! :rock:

Done by someone who didn't care enough to note it :o

So, whoever did this edit adjusted my rollover power point total, but not my actual power point total. Breakdown should have 192/197 power points spent, not 192/192. Can someone please fix this?

Doktor'd

9 Geckoman pp. It's time to make him fast.

1pp goes on my Powers, which I'm undercharged for by 1pp.

Abilities: [2pp]

Dex +2, for Dex 18/22 (+4/+6) [2pp]

Combat: [0pp]

No pp spent, but his Attack should read: "Attack: +8, +10 Geckorangs, +10 unarmed"

With the increase to Dodge, his Defence is now: "Defense: +12/+14 (+4 flat-footed)"

Skills: [1pp]

Investigate 4, for 13 (+15)

Feats: [5-1pp=4pp]

Drop Fascinate (Bluff) to the realm of HP use.

Increase Dodge Focus to Dodge Focus 4

Increase Equipment by 3 to Equipment 20.

Quick Draw 1

Now, what to spend 15pp on... The Arborealair.

The Arborealair, 15ep

Situated by the Wading river, and in Wharton State Forest, the Arborealair is an underground cave accessible two ways: by underwater cave, or climbing an ancient tree and sliding down the middle of it. It has enough space for guests to sleep, a computer room, and even a hangar.

Size: Large; Toughness: 10; Features: Communications, Computer, Concealed, Fire Prevention System, Garage, Hangar, Isolated, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Power System, Security System 2, Workshop

Powers: [2pp]

Leaping 1 (x2 distance) [1pp]

Speed 1 (10 MPH) [1pp]

That's 9pp out of my 9pp! Hurrah!

Now, to take pity on you, since this niggles at a few little things, and you all get it wrong :P

[b][u]Players Name[/u][/b]: Ecalsneerg

[b][u]Power Level[/u][/b]: 12 (186/186pp)

(16 are rollover pps, do not count towards Gold/Platinum/Diamond rewards. 20/30 Platinum pp.)

[b][u]Trade-Offs[/u][/b]: +2 Defence for -2 Toughness

[b][u]Characters Name[/u][/b]: Geckoman

[b][u]Alternate Identity[/u][/b]: Christopher Kenzie

[b][u]Height[/u][/b]: 5'10''

[b][u]Weight[/u][/b]: 160 lbs

[b][u]Hair[/u][/b]: Brown

[b][u]Eyes[/u][/b]: Brown

[b][u]Description[/u][/b]: Chris Kenzie is a normal-looking guy, a little bit scrawny and scruffy, but other than that he's just your usual teenage boy. He's not often without a smile on his face, though and tends to wear long-sleeved t-shirts and baggy jeans to hide his Geckoman costume. The costume itself is lurid green and close-fitting, the hood covering all of the face except the mouth. The eyes are covered up by orange-hued goggles to further hide his identity.

[b][u]History[/u][/b]: Chris Kenzie wasa bit of a slacker. All the teachers said so. He wasn't stupid, far from it, but he didn't apply himself to anything. This continued all the way up until high school, until he was on the brink of dropping out altogether. Then, one day, he'd skipped school and was just walking about when he stumbled upon a cordoned-off warehouse. It had evidently been raided by the police, or Freedom League, or somebody, but the contents hadn't yet been removed. And, hey, nobody was around, were they?

Chris went in for a quick look around, and was amazed at his discovery. The place was some sort of mad scientist's laboratory! He found blueprints and prototypes for digital equipment, lightweight body armour, and even some sort of wrist-mounted 'zapper' thingies. Not even stopping to consider he might be 'thieving', he began gathering the things up in a sack to take home. After all, they were all pretty awesome. It was just pretty damn annoying that he'd pricked himself on some needle while taking the stuff, man, that [i]smarted.[/i]

But, the [i]piece de resistance[/i] was found under a huge dust-sheet, evidently untouched for a while due to the layers of dust on it. Some sort of spaceship! The thing was a bit boxy, sixteen feet long with several seats and storage cupboards in the interior. But the real fun part were the electrical blasters. Sadly, you just couldn't get away with stealing this... I mean, it'd get noticed. This didn't prove a problem, as without warning Chris began having some sort of fit, jerking forwards into the controls. The thing lurched upwards, crashing through the roof of the warehouse and erratically flying across the city before crashing into a hillside outwith its limits.

Chris awoke several feet from the ship, to the sight of his hand lying beside him on the ground. In shock, he looked down... to see a replacement growing out of the stump. On closer inspection, he found he could stick to surfaces and had improved vision. In addition to this, the ship and the technology he'd pilfered didn't seem to have been damaged very much, just some things even a slacker like him could replace... if he learned to.

So Chris Kenzie miraculously began studying electronics and mechanics overnight, his teachers shocked. All the while, he spent his evenings fixing up his ship and fashioning a superhero costume for himself. He would be the Gobsmacking Geckoman, in his airship the Ptychozoon! (although that soon got shortened to Pitchoo) The teenager came to Duncan Summer's attention as soon as he became an active 'superhero', flying across the city in pursuit of a bank robbery and accidentally blowing some cars up in his eagerness. Summers got in contact with Geckoman and invited him to pay a visit to his school for superhumans. Well, he wasn't going to say no, was he?

While at the school, Chris became Geckoman near fulltime, going to classes and then heading out on patrol. Eventually he got roped into one of the superteams, Young Freedom. Thus, with the addition of training, he has very little free time, all of which he tries to spend with his girlfriend.

[b][u]Personality & Motivation[/u][/b]: Feeling slightly guilty for stealing his airship and powers, Chris seeks to atone through fighting crime as Geckoman. However, he'd likely do it even [i]sans[/i] guilt, as flying around beating up crooks and getting the girl is a boyhood dream come true.

Chris acts pretty much the same in costume as without, talking loudly and freely, going off on rambling tangents mid-sentence and merrily joking. He doesn't let things get him down or worry him, even if caution would be advised. The downside of this is that he is often inadvertently blunt and rude without meaning offence.

[b][u]Powers & Tactics[/u][/b]: Geckoman has the proportionate agility and healing power of a gecko, giving him Olympic-level reflexes and the ability to regenerate severed limbs in the space of a few hours. In addition, he can also scale sheer surfaces by clinging to them with his hands and feet, see in low light and the infrared spectrum, and has a slightly heightened resisilence to physical damage and diseases.

He also possesses a variety of gadgets, most notably wrist-mounted electrical 'zappers' that fire bolts of high-powered electrical energy. He also possesses an airship known as the Pitchoo capable of flying at hundreds of miles an hour and being remotely piloted. He generally uses the Pitchoo for an opening volley, before dropping down to fight at close range, throwing his foes off-guard with taunts and jeers.

Accident (tends to be a little... careless): Chris is way too cocky for his own good, often participating in blatantly idiotic schemes with the potential to cause damage to himself and anything around him. Anyone who has seen him fly would testify to this.

Enemy (Spellbound): The mysterious inventor of Geckoman's gadgets and airship appeared, calling herself Spellbound. She wants her stuff back, and won't stop until Geckoman gives it to her.

Secret (identity): Chris Kenzie attempts to keep his identity secret as much as he can. However, much of Claremont know it, as would anyone who has spent time with both (he doesn't act any differently in or out of costume)

Regeneration: While cuts and bruises don't sap his energy much, it Geckoman ever had to regenerate from severe injuries he would have to use up much of his body's energy possibly leading to muscle and bone wasting, extreme hunger or many other debilitating effects. This complication is essentially license for the DM to start using Fatigue, Drain or Nauseate effects on him as the plot demands if he has made recovery checks from effects like being disabled or having severed limbs.

Responsibility (being a superhero, Elizabeth Lawlett, school, Young Freedom): Oh god. Between passing school so he can graduate and hit college, maintaining his relationship with Liz, his solo superheroics and training with Young Freedom. And he's unwilling to ditch any. He [i]wants[/i] to do well in school. He [i]wants[/i] to be a superhero. And he loves Liz.

Wacky Relationship Hijinks! His archenemy, Spellbound [i]is[/i] Liz Lawlett. Trouble is, neither knows the other's secret identity. This is probably the Complication of all Complications.

[b][u]Stats[/u][/b]: 4+8+4+4+0+12 = 32pp

Str: 14 (+2)

Dex: 18/22 (+4/+6)

Con: 14/18 (+2/+4)

Int: 14 (+2)

Cha: 22 (+6)

[b][u]Combat[/u][/b]: 16+16 = 32pp

Attack: +8, +10 Geckorangs, +10 unarmed

Grapple: +10

Defense: +12/+14 (+4 flat-footed)

Knockback: -3/-2, -2/1 w/o costume

Initiative: +10/+8

[b][u]Saves[/u][/b]: 2+4+5 = 11pp

Toughness: +7/+5 (+4/+2 Con, +3 costume)

Fortitude: +6/+4 (+4/+2 Con, +2)

Reflex: +10/+8 (+6/+4 Dex, +4)

Will: +5 (+0 Wis, +5)

[b][u]Skills[/u][/b]: 144r = 36pp

Acrobatics 5 (+9/+11, Skill Mastery)

Bluff 16 (+22, Skill Mastery)

Craft [Electronic] 6 (+8)

Craft [Mechanical] 6 (+8)

Computers 3 (+5)

Diplomacy 9 (+15, Skill Mastery)

Disable Device 8 (+10)

Escape Artist 5 (+9/+11)

Gather Information 9 (+15)

Investigate 13 (+15)

Knowledge [Behavioral Sciences] 3 (+5)

Knowledge [Popular Culture] 8 (+10)

Knowledge [Technology] 8 (+10)

Language 2 [French, English (Native), Spanish]

Notice 10 (+10)

Pilot 10 (+14/+16, Skill Mastery)

Search 8 (+10)

Stealth 10 (+14/+16)

Survival 5 (+5)

[b][u]Feats[/u][/b]: 39pp

Attack Specialization (Geckorang)

Attack Specialization (Unarmed)

Beginner's Luck

Challenge (Fast Taunt)

Connected

Dodge Focus 4

Equipment 20

Evasion

Improved Initiative

Luck

Quick Draw

Set-Up

Sneak Attack

Skill Mastery (Acrobatics, Bluff, Diplomacy, Pilot)

Taunt

Teamwork 2

[quote name="Equipment]Geckoman Costume: Protection 3, Subtle [4 ep]

Geckoman Mask: Commlink, flash goggles [1 ep]

Grappling Gun: Super-Movement 1 [Swinging] [2ep]

Utility Belt Array 4 (8ep, Feats: 2 Alternate Powers) [10ep]

BP: Geckorangs [Blast 2, Feats: Improved Ranged Disarm, Mighty 2, Variable Descriptor (blunt/slashing)] [8ep]

AP: Smokebombs [Obscure Visual 3 (25' radius), Independent] [6e

Utilities: Cell phone, digital audio recorder, flash-light, lock release gun, 

mini-tracer, multi-tool, Young Freedom teleport beacon (2 ep)

The Pitchoo [or Ptychozoon] (65 ep)

Size: Huge, Strength: 40, Speed: Flight 7 [1,000 MPH], Defence: 8, Toughness: 12

Features: Auto-pilot, Computer, Navigation System, Remote Control

Powers: Blast 10 (electrical blasts PFs: Accurate, AP: Blast 7 (Extras: Area - Shapeable), 

AP: Obscure 7 (Visual + Olfactory Senses, 500ft radius, Extras: Independent, Total Fade, Flaws: Range [Touch])), 

Communication 5 (5 miles), Concealment 2 (radar), Immunity 9 (life suppport), 

Super-Senses 3 (radar; Accurate Radio sense)

AP: The Skink Cycle (43ep)

Size: Medium, Strength: 20, Speed: Speed 5 [250 MPH], Defence: 10, Toughness: 9

Features: Alarm 2 (DC 25), Caltrops, Hidden Compartments 2 (DC 25, 26 lbs), Navigation System, Oil Slick, Remote Control, Smokescreen

Powers: Blast 6 (front-mounted electrocannons, Extras: Autofire, Feats: Accurate), Morph 4 (normal motorcycle)

AP: Geckomobile (50ep)

Size: Huge, Strength: 35, Speed: Speed 5 [250 MPH], Defence: 8, Toughness: 12

Features: Alarm 2 (DC 25), Caltrops, Hidden Compartments 2 (DC 25, 100 lbs), Navigation System, Oil Slick, Remote Control, Smokescreen

Powers: Blast 6 (front-mounted electrocannons, Extras: Autofire, Feats: Accurate), Communication 5 (5 miles), Morph 4 (normal sedan), Super-Senses 3 (radar; Accurate Radio sense)

The Arborealair, 15ep

[i]Situated by the Wading river, and in Wharton State Forest, the Arborealair is an underground cave accessible two ways: by underwater cave, or climbing an ancient tree and sliding down the middle of it. It has enough space for guests to sleep, a computer room, and even a hangar.[/i]

Size: Large; Toughness: 10; Features: Communications, Computer, Concealed, Fire Prevention System, Garage, Hangar, Isolated, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Power System, Security System 2, Workshop

[/quote]

[b][u]Powers[/u][/b]: 6+4+1+13+1+4+4+3 = 36pp

[b]Enhanced Dexterity 4 ([/b][i]Power Feats:[/i] Dodge Focus 2[b])[/b] [6pp]

[b]Enhanced Constitution 4[/b] [4pp]

[b]Leaping 1[/b] (x2 distance, 36'/18'/9' w/ Skill Mastery Acrobatics) [1pp]

[b]Regeneration 12[/b] (bruised 3/no action, injured 6/no action, staggered 1/20 mins, disabled 2/hr; Feats: Regrowth) [13pp]

[b]Speed 1[/b] (10 MPH) [1pp]

[b]Super-Movement 2[/b] (Wall-crawling 2 [full speed]) [4pp]

[b]Super-Senses 4[/b] (infravision, low light vision, scent, tracking [olfactory]) [4pp]

[b]Strike 2 ([/b]Unarmed Strike, [i]Power Feats:[/i] Mighty[b])[/b] [3pp]

[b][u]DC Block[/u][/b]:

Unarmed - 19/Toughness --- Bruised, Staged

Unarmed/Sneak Attack - 21/Toughness, Bruised, Staged

Geckorang - 19/Toughness --- Bruised, Staged, Ranged

Geckorang/Sneak Attack - 21/Toughness --- Bruised, Staged, Ranged

Pitchoo's Blast 10 - 25/Toughness --- Bruised, Staged, Area

[b][u]Costs[/u][/b]: Abilities (32) + Combat (32) + Saves (11) + Skills (36) + Feats (39) + Powers (36) - Drawbacks (00) = 186/186pp

Edits done by Geez3r

Stats: No changes (16pp)

Combat: +4 Attack (8pp)

Saves: No changes (8pp)

Skills: No changes (8pp)

Feats: Drop Equipment (9pp) for the same reason Morley's isn't accounted for and The Curator's museum isn't accounted for, Knight's Ink shouldn't be accounted for

Powers: Enhanced Constitution +8 (1pp)

Drop Shapeshift (15pp) He never really used it in the first place, maybe he'll get it back one day

The big edit! Drop the old life control array! (56pp)

Bring on the new Life Control array! (0pp)

[u]Trades-Offs[/u]: -4 Defense for +4 to Toughness

[u]Unspent PPs[/u]: 0 (180/180)

[u]Characters Name[/u]: Wesley Knight

[u]Alternate Identity[/u]: None yet

[u]Age[/u]: 20 (born December 1989)

[u]Gender[/u]: Male

[u]Height[/u]: 6'1"

[u]Weight[/u]: 190 lbs

[u]Hair[/u]: black

[u]Eyes[/u]: green

[u]Description[/u]: 

[u]History[/u]: [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1965]Read here[/url]

[u]Personality & Motivation[/u]: 

[u]Powers & Tactics[/u]: 

[b][u]Stats[/u][/b]: 4+4+4+2+4+2 = 20pp

Str: 14 (+2)

Dex: 14 (+2)

Con: 42/14 (+16/+2)

Int: 12 (+1)

Wis: 14 (+2)

Cha: 12 (+1)

[b][u]Combat[/u][/b]: 24+16 = 40pp

Attack: +12

Grapple: +14

Defense: +8 (+4 flat-footed)

Knockback: -8/-1

Initiative: +2

[b][u]Saves[/u][/b] 0+8+8 = 16pp

Toughness: +16/+2 (+16/+2 Con, +0)

Fortitude: +16/+2 (+16/+2 Con, +0)

Reflex: +10 (+2 Dex, +8)

Will: +10 (+2 Wis, +8)

[b][u]Skills[/u][/b]: 44r=11pp

Concentration 0 (+16/+2)

Craft (artistic) 4 (+5)

Knowledge (current events) 4 (+5)

Knowledge (life sciences) 4 (+5)

Knowledge (pop culture) 4 (+5)

Knowledge (streetwise) 4 (+5)

Language 2 (Cantonese, English [base], Mandarin)

Medicine 3 (+5)

Notice 8 (+10)

Profession (Body Artist) 3 (+5)

Sense Motive 8 (+10)

[b][u]Feats[/u][/b]: 7pp

Accurate Attack

All-Out Attack

Benefit (Constitution for Concentration)

Defensive Attack

Luck 2

Power Attack

[b][u]Powers[/u][/b]: 32+56+5 = 93pp

[b]Enhanced Constitution 32[/b] [32pp]

[b]Life Control 12[/b] (48pp effects; [i]Power Feat[/i]: Alternate Power 8) [56pp]

* [u]BE[/u]: [b]Nauseate 12[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Range/Perception)

* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Damage 12[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Area/Burst [Targeted], Penetrating 3, Selective Attack; [i]Power Feats[/i]: Homing 2 [2 extra], Indirect 3, Progression 4/Area [1200 feet])

* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Emotion Control 12[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Alternate Save/Fortitude)

* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Fatigue 12[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Range/Perception)

* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Healing 12[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Range/Perception)

* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Mind Control 12[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Alternate Save/Fortitude, Conscious, Duration/Sustained, Effortless; [i]Flaw[/i]: Distracting)

* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Paralyze 12[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Alternate Save/Fortitude, Range/Perception)

* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Stun 12[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Range/Perception)

* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Transform 12[/b] (living to living; [i]Extra[/i]: Duration/Continuous; [i]Flaws[/i]: Distracting, Range/Touch; [i]Power Feat[/i]: Precise; [i]Drawback[/i]: Must touch epidermis)

[b]Super-Senses 6[/b] (Detect Life [Mental; Accurate, Acute, Analytical, Ranged; [i]Drawback[/i]: Noticeable/Glowing Green Eyes]) [5pp]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u][/b]: 4+3 = 7pp

Recurring Nightmares (Chance of nightmare with every sleep, check of DC 5 causes nightmare, after nightmare is fatigued until restful sleep; -4)

Vulnerability (to Transforms and other attacks that involuntarily change his shape or form, x2 to DC modifier; Uncommon, Major; -3)

Costs: Abilities (20) + Combat (40) + Saves (16) + Skills (11) + Feats (7) + Powers (93) - Drawbacks (7) = 180

Doktor'd

And you really should put at least a summary of his history on his char sheet :P

And if you're gonna put up the whole sheet, put up the whole sheet, don't leave parts (like his description & personality) blank.

Lukos edits:

I want skills!

+1 to intimidate, notice, sense motive, and stealth [1pp]

I also would like to add the following setting to his shape shifting array

AP: "Pheromones" Enhanced Feats 2 Attractive 2 and Enhanced Skills 16 Diplomacy 8, Bluff 8 and Emotion Control 11 (Feats: Subtle; Extras: Area/General Burst; Flaws: Limited [Love], Sense Dependant [Olfactory]) [18pp]

For your convenience the code for that is here:

[i]AP: "Pheromones"[/i] [b]Enhanced Feats 2[/b] [i]Attractive 2[/i] and [b]Enhanced Skills 16[/b] [i]Diplomacy 8, Bluff 8[/i] and [b]Emotion Control 11[/b] ([i]Feats[/i]: Subtle; [i]Extras[/i]: Area/General Burst; [i]Flaws[/i]: Limited [Love], Sense Dependant [Olfactory]) [18pp]

With Lukos' two remaining power points, I would like to purchase: Charisma 2, raising his charisma to 12, and increasing his skill modifiers appropriately.

Done by Sandman XI

Skills

+5 to Stealth, +5 to Acrobatics, +2 to Search [3pp]

Powers

Boost Psionic Assault Array from 11 to 12 [2pp]

Change Telelocation 9 to 10.

To make it simple I just dumped the entire revised sheet below:

[b][u]Characters Name[/u][/b]: Sage [floatr][img=http://files.error-403.net/img/fc/sage-final.png][/floatr]
[b][u]Power Level[/u][/b]: 10 (155/155pp)
[b][u]Trade-Offs[/u][/b]: None
[b][u]Unspent PP[/u][/b]: 5

[b][u]In Brief[/u][/b]:
Eve Martel is a mute, teenage, psychic bloodhound from an exceptionally wealthy but completely altruistic family whose psychic members have been fighting the good fight for hundreds of years.

[b][u]Alternate Identity[/u][/b]: Eve Alexis Martel
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]: 11 April 1994
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]: Female
[b][u]Height[/u][/b]: 5'0"
[b][u]Weight[/u][/b]: 110 lbs
[b][u]Eyes[/u][/b]: Green
[b][u]Hair[/u][/b]: White

[b][u]Description[/u][/b]:
Small in stature but possessing a powerful, toned, athletic frame, Eve Martel views the world through striking green eyes. Chin-length soft white hair frames a pretty, if otherwise unremarkable, heart-shaped face.

Eve tends to dress in intense, rich colors accented with jewel tones, or contrasted with brighter white or icy pastels as these colors tend to compliment her cool complexion. Regardless of the color choices, her clothing is comfortable and well-made, though it tends to be rather understated in design.

[b][u]History[/u][/b]:
The youngest of three children, Eve Martel was born in France one year after the Terminus Invasion. Though Eve had been separated from her oldest brother Nicholas, she grew up with plenty of cousins her age. On occasion she would visit the extended family in the United States, where she would see her brother Nicholas or her cousin Faith, but she would always return home to France eventually. Enjoying every privilege the Martel family had to offer, Eve was encouraged, and provided the means, to set her own goals and pursue her dreams.

As early as the age of seven, Eve took an interest in gymnastics bordering on obsession. That she had a natural talent for it only seemed to make her more determined to see just how far that natural talent could take her. Eve withdrew from school at the age of nine so she could focus on gymnastics, receiving tutoring while she was not working out in the gym. Soon she started to compete at a national and international level, doing well enough over the years that speculated she would earn a spot in the 2012 Olympics, even if she would be nearly two years older than most competitors.

The day she turned fourteen was also a day of competition. The beginning of the day had already started on a high note with Eve scoring rather well in both the vault and the uneven bars. Then it all went pear-shaped. Twisting through the air on the balance beam the thoughts of everyone around her, from the spectators to the judges to the other competitors slammed into her mind. In one heartbeat she went from intensely focused to disoriented and confused and the results were tragic. Eve fell, the tip of her shoulder slamming into the balance beam, dislocating the collarbone.

Eve screamed as the agony tore through her body and a pulse of mental energy slammed into everyone present in the area. The entire arena was brought to its knees, those present linked with Eve in her moment of suffering, a problem compounded as the link fed back in itself. Mercifully the event was short-lived, as Eve eventually passed out.

Eve never fully recovered from that day, the awakening of her psychic voice robbing her of her physical one. While she continued to have the warmth and support of her family, she was officially barred from competition on the grounds that she wasn’t a “normal” human. Not one to sit idle, Eve shifted her focus to more martial pursuits and over the next two years under the tutelage of her father and other Martel family members, learned to refine her control over her mental abilities. Still, Eve doesn’t have complete control over her psychic ability, to those that have the ability to sense it she is like a beacon of psychic energy and those near her tend to pick up on her emotions.

In the hope of somehow helping his daughter recover, Leon Martel decided to send Eve to live with her brother Nicholas, to put her as far away from the memories of what she lost and yet still near family. She is expected to attend Claremont Academy, a school her cousin Faith attends.

[b][u]Personality & Motivation[/u][/b]:
Eve possesses an athlete’s mentality, tackling obstacles before her with a single-minded ferocity. From a young age she has refused to accept limits and failure, and trained her mind and body to push through doubt, pain and fatigue. Eve tends to keep to herself because she is frustrated with her inability to speak and being around others just serves to remind her of her disability, as well as dredge up the memories of the day she lost her voice.

Still, overall Eve has a cheerful disposition and a warm, ready smile for those that she has opened up to. The best way to her heart is a little friendly challenge, as Eve enjoys the spirit of competition. While this often takes the form of sport, she also likes to engage in (harmless) practical jokes.

Eve, as a psychically gifted Martel, understands and accepts the charge the family has taken on. But she also knows that she is still quite young and not quite prepared for the task ahead. But she will be, one day.

[b][u]Powers & Tactics[/u][/b]:
Eve's powers largely involve contacting the minds of others, with some minor telekinesis (in the form of her psi-blade and psi-shield). She might use her emotion control to bolster her allies or demoralize her enemies. Where she really shines, however, is her ability to find what she is looking for. She can locate people several thousands of miles away or deeply probe someones mind with her "corrosive" mind reading, breaking down their defenses and laying their secrets out before her. In a straight up fight Eve will use her excellent physical conditioning to approach a target quickly and quietly, flanking and harassing her foe before retreating back into hiding just to repeat the process.

[b]"She burns so bright...":[/b] Eve's psychic abilities are always active and she is unable to hide her nature from other psychics.
[b]Radiates Emotion:[/b] Those near Eve are able to sense her emotions, though the intensity and range of that detection varies with just how strong the emotion is.
[b]Semi-Public Identity:[/b] There are several hundred people that know Eve Martel has some sort of ability, as her initial manifestation was pretty public. This was, however, two years ago and on another continent, as well as prior to adopting the Sage persona. Still it is only a matter of time before the connection is made.

[b][u]Stats[/u][/b]: 2+10+8+0+6+0 = 26pp
Str: 12 (+1)
Dex: 20 (+5)
Con: 18 (+4)
Int: 10 (+0)
Wis: 16 (+3)

[b][u]Combat[/u][/b]: 8+12 = 20pp
Attack: +4 Base, +10 Psionic Assault Array
Defense: +10 (+6 Base, +4 Dodge Focus), +3 Flat-Footed
Knockback: -5
Initiative: +5

[b][u]Saves[/u][/b]: 1+0+7 = 8pp
Toughness: +10 (+4 Con, +6 Psi-Shield)
Fortitude: +5 (+4 Con, +1)
Reflex: +5 (+5 Dex, +0)
Will: +10 (+3 Wis, +7)

[b][u]Skills[/u][/b]: 88r = 22pp
Acrobatics 15 (+20) [Skill Mastery]
Climb 8 (+9)
Concentration 10 (+13)
Escape Artist 10 (+15) [Skill Mastery]
Notice 12 (+15)
Search 2 (+2, +14 w/ Telelocation)
Sense Motive 12 (+15) [Skill Mastery]
Stealth 15 (+20) [Skill Mastery]

[b][u]Feats[/u][/b]: 16pp
Acrobatic Bluff
Benefit 4 (Status, Wealth 3)
Connected
Dodge Focus 4
Evasion 2
Grapple Finesse
Hide in Plain Sight
Power Attack
Skill Mastery (Acrobatics, Escape Artist, Sense Motive, Stealth)

[b][u]Powers[/u][/b]: 21+4+6+31+2 = 64pp

[b]Communication 6[/b] (Mental Communication/20 Miles; [i]Extras[/i]: Two-Way, Area (Omni-Directional); [i]Power Feats[/i]: Rapid 1 (x10), Subtle 1, Selective) [21pp]

[b]Comprehend 2[/b] (Reflexive Language Center Scanning; Languages - Speak All, Languages - Understand All) [4pp]

[b]Protection 6[/b] (Psi-Shield) [6pp]

[b]Psionic Assault Array 12[/b] ([i]Power Feats[/i]: Accurate 3, Alternate Powers 4) [24 + 3 + 4] [31 pp]
[u]BP[/u]: [b]Mind Reading 10[/b] (Mind Reading; [i]Extras[/i]: Action 2 (free/move); [i]Flaws[/i]: Limited (Surface Thoughts); [i]Power Feats[/i]: Subtle) [21pp]
[u]AP[/u]: [b]Drain Wisdom 10[/b] (Mental Corrosion; [i]Extras[/i]: Alt. Save (Will); [i]Power Feats[/i]: Subtle, Slow Fade) + [b]Mind Reading 10[/b] (Mind Probe; [i]Extras[/i]: Action 1 (move/standard), Penetrating; [i]Flaws[/i]: Range 2 (touch)) [22pp]
[u]AP[/u]: [b]Emotion Control 10[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Area/50 ft. radius (General, Burst), Selective; [i]Flaws[/i]: Range 2 (touch); [i]Power Feats[/i]: Mind Blank, Subtle) [22pp]
[u]AP[/u]: [b]Strike 10[/b] (Psi-Blade; [i]Extras[/i]: Penetrating 7; [i]Power Feats[/i]: Affects Insubstantial 2, Subtle; [i]Feats[/i]: Improved Critical 2) [22pp]
[u]AP[/u]: [b]Enhanced Trait[/b] (Search +12) + [b]Telelocation 10[/b] (Telelocation/200,000 mi; [i]Extras[/i]: Duration 1 (sustained); [i]Power Feats[/i]: Subtle) [22pp]

[b]Super-Senses 2[/b] (Danger Sense: Mental, Uncanny Dodge: Mental) [2pp]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u][/b]: -1 = -1pp
Mute ([i]Frequency[/i]: Uncommon; [i]Intensity[/i]: Minor) [-1pp]

[b][u]DC Block[/u][/b]:
[code]
ATTACK RANGE DC/SAVE EFFECT
Telelocation Extended 20/Will Telelocation
Emotion Control Touch/Area 20/Reflex (For 1/2 damage)
20/Will (Staged) Emotion Control
Mind Read (Surface) Perception 20/Will Mind Reading
Mind Read Touch 20/Will Mind Reading
Psi-Blade Touch 25/Toughness (Staged) Damage
Unarmed Touch 16/Toughness (Staged) Damage
Costs: Abilities (26) + Combat (20) + Saves (8) + Skills (22) + Feats (16) + Powers (64) - Drawbacks (1) = 155/155pp

Replace Wesley's fluff with this

[b][u]Alternate Identity[/u][/b]: Knight

[b][u]Age[/u][/b]: 20 (born December 13 1990; Apparent Age 20)

[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]: Male

[b][u]Height[/u][/b]: 6'2"

[b][u]Weight[/u][/b]: 190

[b][u]Eyes[/u][/b]: green

[b][u]Hair[/u][/b]: black

[b][u]Description[/u][/b]: Wesley is an athletically built brown skinned man. His bright green eyes are due to his mutation. His hair is in thick dreadlocks that reach his shoulders. His arms, back and chest are covered with various tattoos. He mostly wears cargo pants, sneakers and a tanktop.

[b][u]History[/u][/b]: [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1965]Read here[/url]

[b][u]Personality & Motivation[/u][/b]: Wesley is an amicable guy despite having a rough life. He never seems down about anything. He is a hero because he doesn't want anything that happened to him happen to anyone else. He knows this is a lofty goal, but that doesn't mean he can't try.

[b][u]Powers & Tactics[/u][/b]: Wesley main power is the power to control any living thing's biology. This power manifests itself as thick fleshy tentacles. He also has the ability to detect living (and once living) things. This is not "sight" per se, it goes much deeper than that, but it manifests itself as glowing eyes. He also has biokinetic energy protecting him. His tactics are simple. If it's alive mess with it. If it's not hit it with the tentacles directly.

Alternate Identity: Knight

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 190

Eyes: green

Hair: black

Description: Wesley is an athletically built brown skinned man. His bright green eyes are due to his mutation. His hair is in thick dreadlocks that reach his shoulders. His arms, back and chest are covered with various tattoos. He mostly wears cargo pants, sneakers and a tanktop.

History: Read here

Personality & Motivation: Wesley is an amicable guy despite having a rough life. He never seems down about anything. He is a hero because he doesn't want anything that happened to him happen to anyone else. He knows this is a lofty goal, but that doesn't mean he can't try.

Powers & Tactics: Wesley main power is the power to control any living thing's biology. This power manifests itself as thick fleshy tentacles. He also has the ability to detect living (and once living) things. This is not "sight" per se, it goes much deeper than that, but it manifests itself as glowing eyes. He also has biokinetic energy protecting him. His tactics are simple. If it's alive mess with it. If it's not hit it with the tentacles directly.

Doktor'd, though I'd still like to see a few lines of his history actually on his char sheet.