Character Edits, v5

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, bringing Jaci o' Cups up to PL 12 to make her more comparable to Jack. The code's all here, but the short version is:

Increased her Attack by 2

Increased her Defence by 2

Increased her Will Save by 3

Added 4 ranks of skills

Added 4 ranks of Enhanced Strength

Dropped Protection, brought Absorption up to 12

Added 2 ranks of Regeneration

[b]Players Name[/b]: Gizmo

[b]Power Level[/b]: 12 (200PP)

[b]Trade-Offs[/b]: -5 Defence, +5 Toughness

[b]Unspent PP[/b]: 0

[b]NPC Tier[/b]: 2

[b]Characters Name[/b]: Jaci o’ Cups

[b]Alternate Identity[/b]: Rose Copas

[b]Height[/b]: 5’5†- 16’3†(full Growth)

[b]Weight[/b]: 105 - 4080 lbs. (full Growth)

[b]Hair[/b]: Blonde

[b]Eyes[/b]: Light Blue

[b]Description[/b]: A petite young woman, Rose Copas keeps her golden blonde hair in a spiky pixie cut, highlighting her baby blue eyes and dimpled smile. She typically wears skinny jeans and fitted tank tops, tending toward dark, rich reds and blacks.

As Jaci o’ Cups, her costume consists of a crimson, sleeveless leotard with a heart-shaped cutout in the chest, topped with black denium shorts and a matching iron chain belt and choker. She also wears a set of brass knuckles on each hand, though, given her enhanced strength, they are more for show than anything else. Rose enshews masks altogether.

Also, sometimes she’s a little over sixteen feet tall.

[b]History[/b]:

As a child Rose Copas’ parents instilled in her a belief that winning meant everything. From learning to walk before the neighbours’ children to getting into the best pre-school, everything was a competition. As soon as she was old enough, Rose was entered into a never-ending series of pageants, where she learned that people fell into two categories: judges to be manipulated and opponents to be crushed.

By the time she was a teenager, Rose had graduated to national beauty pageants, but had grown to resent her parents’ overbearing ways and tired of the relatively mundane popularity contests. Dropping out of the Miss Freedom City competition, which she was heavily favoured to win, Rose adopted a rebellious new attitude and wardrobe, taking up a series of increasingly dangerous extreme sports.

Taking greater and greater risks, Rose grew careless. Rounding a treacherous corner in a motorcycle race, she wiped out, he bike crashing into the sides of the course and exploding in a massive fireball. Astonishingly, Rose emerged from the conflagration unscathed, her feelings of invincibility apparently justified.

After the accident, Rose was approached by a distant relative and member of the ancient aristocracy known as the House of Cups. Rose’s miraculous survival marked her as a particularly strong member of the bloodline and a prime candidate to be the next Jack of Cups in the Tournament of Houses. All the newly named Jaci o’ Cups knew was that she’d found her way into the highest stakes contest of her career, and her mystically enhanced powers opened up a whole new level of thrill seeking opportunities.

[b]Personality & Motivation[/b]:

As far as Rose is concerned, victory is the most important thing in the world, whether it’s beating an opponent or just the odds. Even then, competition only keeps her attention so long as it keeps her adrenaline pumping, which is no meagre feat, given her resistance to injury. Flighty and easily bored, Rose acts on every impulse with little regard to prior commitments, laws or consequences.

Rose tends to project a demure innocence while interacting with men and a dry arrogance around women, a hold over from her pageant days. Her fascination with Jack of all Blades stems in large part from her failure to fool him in that manner, as well as the challenge he’s presented her in their encounters. Regardless of those feelings, however, she fully intends to win the Tournament of Suits, which means defeating all of the other Jacks.

[b]Powers & Tactics[/b]: 

In addition to minor super strength and impressive durability, Rose can absorb the energy from otherwise damaging attacks and use it to grow to a maximum height of just over sixteen feet. This increases her physical capabilites several times over.

In combat, Rose tends to provoke an attack by taunting or simply ignoring a threat, confident in her ability to withstand the resulting assualt. Once at her maximum height, she wades into the thickest available fighting, picking up and crushing or tossing opponents. She also makes a habit of clapping her hands together with enough force to create a deafening shockwave.

[b]Complications[/b]:

[i]Competitive[/i] (Winning is even more important to Rose than her own safety.)

[i]Crush[/i] (Rose’s interest in Jack of all Blades isn’t entirely professional.) 

[i]Enemies[/i] (The Jacks of the rival suits.)

[i]Fickle[/i] (Rose may change goals or alliegences on a whim.)

[i]Thrillseeker[/i] (Rose is an adrenaline junkie to the point of purposefully putting herself in unnecessary danger.)

[b]Abilities[/b]: 18pp

Str: 10/18/34 full Growth (+0/+4/+12)

Dex: 14 (+2)

Con: 12/20 full Growth (+1/+5)

Int: 10 (+0)

Wis: 12 (+1)

Cha: 20 (+5)

[b]Combat[/b]: 38pp

Attack: +12 (+10 full Growth)

Grapple: +16 (+32 full Growth)

Defence: +6/+3 (+4/+2 full Growth)

Knockback: -5 (-15 full Growth)

Initiative: +2

[b]Saves[/b]: 21pp

Toughness: +13 (+1 Con, +12 Absorption)/+17 full Growth

Fortitude: +10 (+1 Con, +9)/+14 full Growth

Reflex: +5 (+2 Dex, +3)

Will: +10 (+1 Wis, +9)

[b]Skills[/b]: 56r = 14pp

Bluff 2 (+7, +15 with Attractive)

Climb 9 (+15)

Diplomacy 2 (+7, +15 with Attractive)

Drive 13 (+15)

Intimidate 11 (+16/+20 full Growth)

Notice 6 (+7)

Sense Motive 4 (+5)

Swim 9 (+15)

[b]Feats[/b]:12pp

Attractive 2

Chokehold

Equipment 2

Fearless

Improved Grab

Improved Grapple

Improved Pin

Power Attack

Skill Mastery 1 (Bluff, Climb, Drive, Swim)

Startle

[quote name="Equipment"][b][u]Motorcycle[/u][/b] ([b]Speed 6[/b], 500 mph)

[u]Stats[/u]: [i]Size[/i]: Medium; [i]Strength[/i]: 15; [i]Defense[/i]: 10; [i]Toughness[/i]: 8; [i]Cost[/i]: 10ep[/quote]

[b]Powers[/b]: 97pp

[b]Absorption 12[/b] [Boost Growth, [i]Extras:[/i] Both Types, Energy Storage, [i]Power Feats:[/i] Slow Fade 2 (Energy Storage, Boost effect), [i]Drawback:[/i] Maximum Boost to Growth 8] - 73pp 

[b]Enhanced Strength 8[/b] - 8pp

[b]Regeneration 8[/b] [Bruised 3/no action, Injured 5/standard action] - 8pp

[b]Super-Strength 3[/b] [[i]Power Feats:[/i] Shockwave, Thunderclap] - 8pp

[b]DC Block[/b]:

Unarmed -- DC 19/Toughness -- Bruised

Unarmed (full Growth) -- DC 27/Toughness -- Bruised/Injured

[b]Costs[/b]: Abilities 18 + Combat 38 + Saves 21 + Skills 14 + Feats 12 + Powers 97 = Total Cost 200

Note: Like all of the Jacks, Rose's powers are the result of a mystically enhanced genetic mutation. This enhancement specifically allows her to channel absorbed damage into her Growth effect. Magic nullification prevents this, preventing her from Boosting her Growth or storing energy points (her Absorption continues to reduce Toughness DCs normally). Effects that nullify mutant powers shut her powers off entirely.

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Okay, I think this version of Red Queen is ready for her close-up:

[img=http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/Heritage367/003cropbig.jpg]

[b]Character Name:[/b] Red Queen

[b]Power Level:[/b] 11 (175/175pp)

[b]Tradeoffs:[/b] Defense -4/Toughness +4

[b]Unspent PPs:[/b] 0

[b]Alternate Identity:[/b] Faye Spenser 

[b]Height:[/b] 5’ 10†        

[b]Weight:[/b] 138 lbs

[b]Hair:[/b] Reddish-brown            

[b]Eyes:[/b] Black

[b]Description:[/b] 

Faye is an attractive woman of athletic build in her mid-twenties, who wears her hair short in the front and in a long single braid down her back. She favors jackets and slacks of a professional masculine cut, though her extensive wardrobe features a wide range of styles, including some lovely dresses. 

[b]History:[/b]

Faye Spenser is a user, and has been all her life: the only child of a moderately wealthy Dublin banker, she long ago learned how to pester and wheedle until she got exactly what she wanted. She’s also always been interested in things that are forbidden, be it the local bad boy, street drugs or the occult, and pursued all of the above fervently. Several years ago she met an experienced magus in a London pub; they proceeded to have a torrid love affair that lasted almost two years, during which she was a most avid pupil of the magical arts. After she learned all she could from him, she stole several of his darker texts and went into seclusion to study them in detail. 

In an abandoned Yorkshire farmhouse, she opened a portal to a nameless dimension, home to many mad gods long thought dead; she made horrible pacts with these gods, offering herself as their servant on Earth, their tool for spreading chaos and despair. In exchange for her service, they taught her the darkest of magicks, which she has used in a very effective criminal career. Now a sorceress of great power, she travels the world freely, committing remarkable thefts and quiet assassinations for the highest bidder; she only dates men who have something to teach her, and she has dated mercenaries, safecrackers and terrorists in her pursuit of knowledge.

Using her ill-gotten gains, she had an underground bunker constructed under the Icelandic Highlands, which she chose for both its splendid isolation and access to free geothermal power; she paid the contractors well, and after allowing them a week to enjoy the fruits of their labors, she hunted them down and killed them to a man, the regrettable cost of preserving her secrets.

She detests trains and airplanes (she finds them far too cramped), but thankfully never has to use them. When she’s not working, she loves to tour the world’s art galleries; her Icelandic bunker is decorated with a wide array of paintings, etchings and sculptures, all of course stolen, and she has impeccable taste.

[b][u]Abilities[/u][/b]: [0+6+2+6+8+4 = 26pp]

Strength: 10 (+0)

Dexterity: 16 (+3)

Constitution: 12 (+1)

Intelligence: 16 (+3)

Wisdom: 18 (+4)

Charisma: 14 (+2)

[b][u]Combat[/u][/b]: [12+12 = 24]

Attack: +6 

Grapple: +6, +16 w/TK

Defense: +6 (+3 flat-footed)

Knockback: -10; -0 w/out Force Field

Initiative: +3 

[b][u]Saves[/u][/b]: [7+6+4 = 17pp]

Toughness: +14 (Imp 7); +1 w/out Force Field   

Fortitude: +8  (+1 Con, +7)

Reflex: +9 (+3 Dex, +6)

Will: +8 (+4 Wis, +4)

[b][u]Skills[/u][/b]: [120r = 30pp]

Acrobatics 12 (+15)

Bluff 13 (+15)

Computers 12 (+15)

Concentration 7 (+10)

Disable Device 12 (+15)

Intimidate 4 (+6)

Knowledge (Arcane Lore) 5 (+8)

Knowledge (Art) 4 (+7)

Knowledge (Streetwise) 5 (+8)

Notice 11 (+15)

Search 11 (+15)

Sleight of Hand 12 (+15)

Stealth 12 (+15)

[b][u]Feats[/u][/b]: [15pp]

Accurate Attack

All-Out Attack

Contacts

Equipment 5

Improvised Tools

Power Attack

Precise Shot x2

Ritualist

Skill Mastery 2 (Acrobatics, Bluff, Computers, Disable Device, Notice, Search, Slight of Hand, Stealth)

[quote][b]Equipment:[/b]

Headquarters

[i]Size[/i]: Tiny. [i]Toughness[/i]: 15. [i]Features[/i]: Computer, Concealed, Fire Prevention System, Gym, Isolated, Library, Living Space, Power System, Security System.

General equipment: Cellphone, comlink, flashlight, PDA[/quote]

[b][u]Powers[/u][/b]:

[b]Flight 3[/b] (50 mph / 500 feet) [6pp]

[b]Force Field 13[/b]* ([i]Extra[/i]: Impervious 7; [i]PF[/i]: Subtle 1) [21pp]

[b]Immunity 9[/b] (Life Support, Sustained, Linked w/ Force Field) [9pp]

[b]Magic 10[/b] ([i]PFs[/i]: 7 Alternate Powers/Spells) [29pp]

[u]BE[/u]: [b]Strike 10[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Penetrating; [i]PFs[/i]: Attack Specialization 2 [+10 to hit])

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Blast 11[/b]

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Comprehend 4[/b] (Languages)

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Dimensional Pocket 10[/b] ([i]PF[/i]: Precise)

[u]AP[/u]: [b]ESP 10[/b] (Global + Moon, Visual: [i]PFs[/i]: Subtle 2)

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Illusion 6[/b] (Auditory & Visual; [i]PFs[/i]: Progression 2)

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Telekinesis 10[/b] (Str 50; [i]PFs[/i]: Precise, Subtle)

[u]AP[/u]:[b] Teleport 10[/b] (Global + Moon)

[b]Super-Senses 1[/b] (Magical Awareness [Mental]) [1pp]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u][/b]:

Power Loss (*when unable to gesture -3)

[b][u]DC Block[/u][/b]

Unarmed -- DC 15/Toughness -- Damage

Blast -- DC 26/Toughness -- Damage

Dimensioal Pocket -- DC 20/Reflex/Will -- Confinement

Illusion -- DC 16/Will -- Belief

Strike -- DC 25/Toughness -- Damage

[b]PP Totals:[/b]

Abilities 26 + Skills 30 + Feats 15 + Powers 66 + Combat 24 + Saves 17 + Drawbacks -3 = Total:  175

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Alright, for Atlas:

Spend 8 points to get his Mental abilties starting:

Comprehend 2 (Languages; Speak/Understand Any) [4pp] LINKED Communication 2 (Mental,100ft) Extras: Two-Way [4pp]

Dynamo

I'll put 1 point into Will save and buy two AP's for his Ultimate Dynamo Array.

* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Insubstantial 4[/b] (Vulnerable to Lightning); [b]Concealment 6[/b] (All Visual, All Auditory) [i]Flaw[/i]: Only While Moving

* [u]AP[/u]:  [b]Paralyze 13[/b] [i]Extras[/i]: Alternative Save (Fortitude) (+0) [Electrical]

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Colt

Please add another rank to his Device [4pp]

:arrow: Speed fire becomes Blast 9 [45dp]

:arrow: Armor Piercing Rounds becomes Blast 9, Paralyze 9, and gets the Ricochet PF [45dp]

:arrow: Omni Shot becomes Blast 9 and gets the Improved Critical PF [45dp]

:arrow: Remove the Full round action flaw from Skeet Shot. It is still rank 13 [43dp]

:arrow: Sniper Shot becomes Blast 9, and gets Improved Range 6, and Progression 3. It now has 9000ft range increments, and a max range of 9000ft. [45dp]

:arrow: Rifle Butt becomes Strike 12 and Stun 14 and gets another rank of Improved Critical (total 2). [44dp]

Please remember to update his DC block accordingly.

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Avenger:

7 points

2 ranks in Improved Init (to a total of +13) (2 pp)

4 ranks in Impervious (not vs holy/wood/silver) for a total of 14 Impervious (2 pp)

4 ranks in Gather Info and Well-Informed (2 pp)

1 rank of Luck (1 pp)

Edge:

5 points

2 ranks in Protection (2)

Saving three for next month

Freedom Angel

1 point

Hellfire Awareness (1 pp)

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Lukos

Another nasty one, sorry.

With reference to this post I will be expanding Lukos' power set in order to take him in more of a "super hero-ey" direction. He's not quite fitting the flavor of the boards so far. I feel the following edits will help.

Firstly, please add the following to his basic stats section:

Height: 6'4'' [Hybrid]

I would like to purchase the following AP on his Alternate Form power for [1pp]

AP: Alternate Form 7 (Hybrid; 35pp form; Extras: Duration/Continuous; Drawbacks: Cannot be used while fatigured [-1]) {41pp}

Enhanced Feats 16 [16pp]

- Fearsome Presence 15

- Rage

Leaping 3 (x10) [3pp]

Speed 2 (Total speed 3) [2pp]

Strike 2 (Claws; PF: Mighty, Incurable) [4pp]

Super Strength 5 [10pp]

Since his Alternate forms are now part of an array, they cannot have Alternate powers within them. Please remove the Fearsome Presence AP from within his Wolf form. Also, please remove 4 ranks of Enhanced Stealth in this form. His wolf form has 2pp unspent. With those two points I would like to add Incurable to his bite, and add one rank to the strike, making it strike 4.

this will produce:

Comprehend 2 (Speak and Understand; Limited to Wolves) [1pp]

Enhanced Skills 16 [4pp]

- Notice 6

- Sense Motive 2

- Stealth 4

- Survival 4

Protection 2 [2pp]

Speed 2 (Total Speed 3) [2pp]

Strike 4 (Bite; Extras: Linked to Trip; PF: Mighty, Incurable) [4pp]

linked: Trip 10 (Bite; Flaws: Range/Touch; PF: Improved Trip) [6pp]

Super Senses 19 [19pp]

- Visual: Counters Obscure (Darkness) {1pp}

- Olfactory: Acute (Total Acute 2) Tracking 2 (Total Tracking 3); Detect (Mood and Physical Condition; Extras: Ranged); Counters Concealment/Illusion/Obscure (All); Penetrates Concealment {18pp}

---

I would like to add the following Alternate Power to his Array of Alternate forms for [1pp] (Total 2pp spent so far)

AP: Healing 11 (Rage Healing; Extras: Action [standard], Total; Flaws: Personal, Temporary; Feats: Persistent; Drawbacks: Fast Fade 3 [1 minute]) {20pp}

I could obviously afford a higher rank, but with Lukos' high CON, he doesn't need it. I left it at Rank=PL.

In character, this power represents, Lukos' ability to temporarily patch his more serious wounds and ignore pain. This process is not pleasant, it is painful to go through as his body forces his muscles to knit themselves back together and push bullets back out through their entry points, etc. After 10 rounds all of the accumulated pain will come rushing back, and he will likely be hurting that much worse.

---

Now the easy part of this bit of edits:

Feats:

Move By Action [1pp]

Hide in Plain Sight [1pp]

Attack Focus Melee 6 [1pp]

Skills:

Stealth 4 ranks [1pp]

---

The following is the code for the complicated sections so you can easily update those parts of his sheet.

Alternate Form: Wolf

[quote name="Wolf Form"]

[b]Comprehend 2[/b] (Speak and Understand; Limited to Wolves) [1pp]

[b]Enhanced Skills 16[/b] [4pp]

[i]- Notice 6[/i]

[i]- Sense Motive 2[/i]

[i]- Stealth 4[/i]

[i]- Survival 4[/i]

[b]Protection 2[/b] [2pp]

[b]Speed 2[/b] (Total Speed 3) [2pp]

[b]Strike 4[/b] ([i]Bite[/i]; [i]Extras[/i]: Linked to Trip; [i]PF[/i]: Mighty, Incurable) [4pp]

[i]linked[/i]: [b]Trip 10[/b] ([i]Bite[/i]; [i]Flaws[/i]: Range/Touch; [i]PF[/i]: Improved Trip) [6pp]

[b]Super Senses 19[/b] [19pp]

[i]- Visual:[/i] Counters Obscure (Darkness) {1pp}

[i]- Olfactory:[/i] Acute (Total Acute 2) Tracking 2 (Total Tracking 3); Detect (Mood and Physical Condition; Extras: Ranged); Counters Concealment/Illusion/Obscure (All); Penetrates Concealment {18pp}

[/quote]
Alternate Form: Hybrid
[i]AP:[/i] [b]Alternate Form 7[/b] ([i]Hybrid[/i]; 35pp form; [i]Extras[/i]: Duration/Continuous; [i]Drawbacks[/i]: Cannot be used while fatigured [-1]) {41pp}
[quote name="Hybrid"]

[b]Enhanced Feats 16[/b] [16pp]

[i] - Fearsome Presence 15[/i]

[i] - Rage[/i]

[b]Leaping 3[/b] (x10) [3pp]

[b]Speed 2[/b] (Total speed 3) [2pp]

[b]Strike 2[/b] ([i]Claws[/i]; PF: Mighty, Incurable) [4pp]

[b]Super Strength 5[/b] [10pp]

[/quote]
Healing AP:
[i]AP:[/i] [b]Healing 11[/b] ([i]Rage Healing[/i]; [i]Extras[/i]: Action [Standard], Total; [i]Flaws[/i]: Personal, Temporary; [i]Feats[/i]: Persistent; [i]Drawbacks[/i]: Fast Fade 3 [1 minute]) {20pp}

Geez3r reserves the right to punch you in the face the next time we meet

Straightforward edits for Wander this month, mainly going for the new caps:

2pp to skills

2 ranks Sense Motive

3 ranks Stealth

3 ranks Acrobatics

1 rank Attack Focus Melee

2 ranks Strength

1 rank Protection

2 ranks Impervious

Add Improved Crit to bat (0pp)

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

The Black Hand

• [*:43z212b7]He has 4PP unspent.
    [*:43z212b7]Lower his base Attack from +7 to +6. This puts him at 6PP unspent.
    [*:43z212b7]Raise his "Attack Focus (Ranged)" feat from 5 to 6. This puts him at 5PP unspent.
    [*:43z212b7]Raise his Strength from "18 (+4)" to "20 (+5)." This puts him at 3PP unspent.
    [*:43z212b7]Raise his Reflex save from "Reflex +8 (+4 DEX, +4PP)" to "Reflex +10 (+4 DEX, +6PP)." This puts him at 1PP unspent.
    [*:43z212b7]Raise his Will save from "+10 (+3 WIS, +7PP), +14 vs Fear" to "+11 (+3 WIS, +8PP), +15 vs Fear." This puts him at 0PP unspent.
    [*:43z212b7]Drop the Masterwork feat from the Shuriken AP in his Utility Belt array, and increase the Mighty feat from 4 to 5. This results in no net change in point costs.
    [*:43z212b7]Change his tradeoffs to "+2 Attack / -2 Damage, +2 Defense / -2 Toughness."

The Scarab

• [*:43z212b7]She has 2PP unspent.
    [*:43z212b7]Raise her Fortitude save from "+5 (+0 Con, +5PP)" to "+6 (+0 CON, +6PP)." This puts her at 1PP unspent.
    [*:43z212b7]Raise her Reflex save from "+5 (-1 Dex, +6PP)" to "+6 (-1 DEX, +7PP)." This puts her at 0PP unspent.

Done by Geez3r

Midnight II Edits

Alright, 10PP free, caps to meet and away we go.

First, let's change his weight to 145 lbs. Kid's been working out (and had a sandwich).

Now, drop 2 of his 3 ranks in Sneak Attack, and use them to raise his Strength to 16 (+3)

1PP to add a forth rank of Equipment. I'll spend the 5ep like so:

• 1ep - bring the Protection from his costume to 3 ranks
    1ep - raise the Toughness on the Night Cycle to 8
    3ep -
[b][u]Escrima Sticks[/u]: Strike 2[/b] ([i]Power Feat:[/i] Mighty); [i]Cost:[/i] 3ep
For the sake of argument, that makes his new DC Block: Unarmed -- DC18/Toughness -- Bruised Escrima Sticks -- DC20/Toughness -- Bruised Escrima Sticks w/ Sneak Attack -- DC22/Toughness -- Bruised For his midnight mist power, add the Flaw Touch Range and the Extra Free Action for a total PP cost of 3:
[b]Obscure 3[/b] [midnight mist (gaseous cloud, mutant); visual, 25’ radius, [i]Extras:[/i] Continuous, Free Action, [i]Flaws:[/i] Fades, Touch Range, [i]Drawback:[/i] Cannot reposition, countered by air and wind powers] [8pp]
2PP to bring his Gadgets to a Move Action:
[b]Gadgets 2[/b] [utility coat and belt; 10 points, hard to loose, [i]Extras:[/i] Move Action] [16pp]
Turn +1 of regular Attack Bonus into 2 ranks of Attack Focus (melee), so his new bonuses are +9 (+15 melee). Drop two ranks of regular Defense, and buy 3 ranks of Dodge Focus, for +13 (+3 flat-footed) and a net gain of 1PP (5PP free). Stick those 5PP into skills, for 20 ranks. Split that up like so:
  • 1 Intimidate 1 Knowledge (tactics) 3 Medicine 1 Perform (dance) 13 Sense Motive 1 Stealth
Whew! Jack of all Blades Edits This'll be easier. The big one is spending 4PP to increase his Energy Blade a rank:
[b]Energy Sword 6[/b] (Corrosion, [i]Power Feats:[/i] Alternate Power, Improved Critical (19-20), Mighty, Variable Descriptor 2 [Any Energy], [i]Drawbacks:[/i] Limited [Available, Concentrated Energy Types], [i]Extras:[/i] Penetrating) [28PP]

[list][b]Alternate Power: Energy Sword Flurry 6[/b] (Damage, [i]Power Feats:[/i] Improved Critical (19-20), Mighty, Variable Descriptor 2 [Any Energy], [i]Drawbacks:[/i] Limited [Available, Concentrated Energy Types], [i]Extras:[/i] Autofire 3) [27PP][/list]

1PP for another rank of Attack Focus (melee).

1PP for another rank of Defensive Roll.

1PP for another rank of Dodge Focus.

2PP for another 2 ranks of Luck.

Like I said, easy.

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

6 SCIENCE!-y pps for Doc.

3pp to add the Action extra to his Gadgets, like so

Gadgets 3 (Elektromagnetischer Schraubenzieher/Electromagnetic Screwdriver; 15 "Device Points", easy to lose; Extra: Action/Move action to reconfigure; PF: Restricted - Only usable by those with a +14 or better Knowledge/Technology modifier) [22pp]

[b]Gadgets 3[/b] ([i]Elektromagnetischer Schraubenzieher[/i]/Electromagnetic Screwdriver; 15 "Device Points", easy to lose; [i]Extra[/i]: Action/Move action to reconfigure; [i]PF[/i]: Restricted - Only usable by those with a +14 or better Knowledge/Technology modifier) [22pp]
2pp to add 2 more ranks in Luck, bringing him to Luck 4 (inventions!). Leave the other 1 unspent for now.
6 putrid power points for the Revoltin' Revenant. 1pp to add Range/Perception to his Animate Objects/Corpses power. Animate Objects 1 (Extra: Range/Perception; Flaws: Action/Full, Limited to corpses [creates basic skeletons or zombies]; PFs: Progression 3/up to 10 zombies) [1x2 +3 = 5pp]
[b]Animate Objects 1[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Range/Perception; [i]Flaws[/i]: Action/Full, Limited to corpses [creates basic skeletons or zombies]; [i]PFs[/i]: Progression 3/up to 10 zombies) [1x2 +3 = 5pp]
5pp to add accurate radius ranged detect corpses [mental]. Super-Senses 9 (darkvision, accurate radius ranged detect corpses [mental], magic awareness, mental awareness; Drawback: Darkvision is Noticeable) [9x1 -1 = 8pp]
[b]Super-Senses 9[/b] (darkvision, accurate radius ranged detect corpses [mental], magic awareness, mental awareness; [i]Drawback[/i]: Darkvision is Noticeable) [9x1 -1 = 8pp]

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Kid Cthulhu- I have nine points free. I'll spend a few now, and maybe when I free up some more time I'll add something else. But since he's leveled up to 7, I'll increase his Attack Focus (Ranged) one rank and increase his defense to 7, so that should be three points.

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Couple quick things: On Midnight II's page, his Toughness should be +9 total, since his costume now has 3 ranks of Protection. His melee Attack should also be +15 (9 + 6 ranks of Attack Focus). On Jack's page, that new rank of Denfensive Roll should put his Toughness at +8.

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Hi! May I have a few updates please?

Strength 34 -> 38 (4 pp)

Constitution 34 -> 38 (4 pp)

Feats (2 pp)

Accurate Attack

Move-By Action

Thanks!

[b][u]Stats[/u][/b]: 20+2+24+4+4+4 = 58pp

Str: 30/38* (+10/+14*) [*Growth]

Dex: 12 (+1)

Con: 34/38* (+12/+14*) [*Growth]

Int: 14 (+2)

Wis: 14 (+2)

Cha: 14 (+2)

[b][u]Combat[/b][/u]: 14+18 = 32pp

Attack: +8 Melee (includes -1 size), +6 Ranged (includes -1 size)

Defense: +8 (+4 flat-footed) (includes -1 size)

Grapple: +26 (includes +4 size, +34 at full Super Strength)

Knockback: -15 (includes -4 size, -24 at full Immovability)

Initiative: +1

[b][u]Saves[/b][/u]: 0+4+6 = 10pp

Toughness: +14 [Impervious 8] (+14 Con, +0 other)

Fortitude: +14 (+14 Con, +0)

Reflex: +5 (+1 Dex, +4)

Will: +8 (+2 Wis, +6)

[b][u]Skills[/b][/u]: 40r = 10pp

Craft (Artistic) 6 (+8)

Diplomacy 5 (+7)

Intimidate 4 (+8)

Knowledge (Art) 6 (+8)

Knowledge (Pop Culture) 3 (+5)

Knowledge (Technology) 3 (+5)

Language (English [Native], Persian) 1

Notice 6 (+8)

Sense Motive 6 (+8)

Stealth 0 (-3)

[b][u]Feats[/b][/u]: 8pp

Accurate Attack

All-Out Attack

Attack Focus (melee) 2

Fearless

Move-By Action

Power Attack

Takedown Attack

[b][u]Equipment[/b][/u]:

iPhone [0ep]

Commlink [0ep]

Police Scanner [0ep]

[b][u]Powers[/b][/u]: 2+13+11+8+2+1+26 = 63pp

[b]Flight 1 (10 mph / 100 feet)[/b] [2pp]

[b]Growth 4[/b] (Large; [i]Extras[/i]: Continuous +1; [i]Flaws[/i]: Permanent -1; [i]Power Feats[/i]: Innate) [13pp]

[b]Immunity 11[/b] (Aging, Life Support, Starvation/Thirst) [11pp]

[b]Impervious Toughness 8[/b] [8pp]

[b]Super Senses 2[/b] (Cosmic Awareness) [2pp]

[b]Regeneration 1[/b] (Resurrection 1/week) [1pp]

[b]Terminus Array 9 (18pp)[/b] ([i]Power Feats[/i]: Alternate Power 1, Alternate Power [Dynamic] 3, Dynamic) [26pp]

[u]DBP[/u]: [b]Flight 9 (5,000 mph)[/b] [18pp]

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Healing 4[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Total +1, Restoration +1, Action (Standard) +1; [i]Flaws[/i]: Personal -1; [i]Power Feats[/i]: Persistent, Regrowth) [18pp]

[u]DAP[/u]: [b]Immovability 9[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Unstoppable +1) [18pp]

[u]DAP[/u]: [b]Quickness 9[/b] (x5,000) ([i]Extra[/i]: Linked: Speed 9 [5,000 mph]) [18pp]

[u]DAP[/u]: [b]Super Strength 8[/b] (Heavy: 1,280 tons) ([i]Power Feats[/i]: Countering Punch, Super Breath) [18pp]

[i]Growth Modifiers[/i] (+8 Strength, +4 Constitution, +5 ft Speed, -1 Attack, -1 Defense, +4 Grapple, -4 Stealth, +2 Intimidate, Space 10 ft, Reach 10 ft, +5 Str Carrying Capacity, -4 Knockback)

[b][u]Drawbacks[/b][/u]: -7 = -7pp

Weakness: (When energy absorbed by daka crystals; uncommon -1, moderate -1, potentially lethal -1; -1 Constitution per round -4) [-7pp]

[b][u]DC Block[/b][/u]:

Unarmed 14 --- 29/Toughness --- Bruised

[b][u]Costs[/b][/u]: Abilities (58) + Combat (32) + Saves (10) + Skills (10) + Feats (8) + Powers (63) - Drawbacks (7) = 174/174pp

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Quick edit for Aiko if possible.

-4 ranks Stealth [Now Stealth 2 (+14)

+4 ranks Diplomacy

She's insisting on coming over as polite when I write her, so I figure it'd be best to reflect that at least somewhat in her stats.

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

My mistake, changed now.

Apologies for the double post, but one more thing I'd like changed.

Could someone add the skill, Language: (German, English as native) in exchange for Climb (1 rank)

and could someone remove this line from her Personality & Motivation section: However, she does not actually know German as both parents only taught her English. She gets all those lines from an online translator of questionable effectiveness.

Doktor'd

Actually, can someone change the Description to: From a simple look, Ashley looks much like any other female teenager on the street, minus a few differences. She has a slender, athletic build, wears glasses to keep attention away from other people, and prefers to wear clothing that covers all of her body (like sweatshirts and jeans). She has short brown hair that barely goes down to her neck.

As Rycon, she wears her father's dark blue trench coat, having steel lining on the outside, usually she keeps it buttoned up to avoid exposing her clothing. She wears brown finger-less gloves and long boots. To hide her identity, she ties a piece of gray cloth around her head, using holes in the cloth for her to see, and wears a baseball hat to cover her hair, though she changes the hat each day because she often loses the ones she wears. As a result, Rycon can come off as a male from first glance