Character Edits, v5

OK, so in addition to everything she has now, also buy a Mental Magical Awareness, and a Tactile Ranged Analytical Detect Magic in addition to her Analytical Olfactory Detect Magic?

*Rubs his eyes* No. She had Magical Awareness (Mental) and Detect Magic (Olfactory). I want to change it to Magical Awareness (Mental & Olfactory) and Detect Magic (Visual [Analytical] & Tactile [Ranged]).

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Rubs his eyes* No. She had Magical Awareness (Mental) and Detect Magic (Olfactory). I want to change it to Magical Awareness (Mental & Olfactory) and Detect Magic (Visual [Analytical] & Tactile [Ranged]).

You can't choose more than one sense type for any particular Super-Sense. You'd have to buy a separate version that belongs to another sense type.

Lady Winter

Boost Both Fort and Will saves by 1

I'm sad to report that, after double-checking all the math on her sheet, Lady Winter was already at 107PP, so you can't afford these, or any other edits. I'm very sorry.

I should really do a mass audit of every sheet on the board one of these days, so this will hopefully stop happening.

More delicious PP to spend. Gotta spend 'em all (Power Points)!

:arrow: Buy two more ranks of Concentration and Know/Arcane; should up them both to caps.

:arrow: Equipment 3. Buying a couple of HQs.

:awesome: [u][b]Library[/b][/u] She works in an occult bookstore. This is just mandatory. [u][b]Power x3[/b][/u] [i]My[/i] version of Ward. :D [b][u]Power System[/u][/b] Less 'has a generator' then 'doesn't use electricity.' Specifically the lab. [b][u]Workshop[/u][/b] Also a necessity. Also in the lab. [u][b]Security System[/b][/u] A mental alarm and anti-personal wards. [quote name="Defense System"][b]Snare 10[/b] [Magic, ward; [i]Feat:[/i] Alternate Power [Damage, Fatigue]) [22 PP] [u]AP[/u] [b]Strike 10[/b] (Magic, ward; [i]Extra:[/i] Knockback) [20 PP] [u]AP[/u] [b]Fatigue 10[/b] (Magic, ward; [i]Extra[/i] Alternate Save [Will]) [20 PP][/quote] [quote name="Power"][b]Super-Movement 1[/b] (Magic; Mystic dimensions; [i]Feat[/i] Progression 7 [25,000 lbs]; [i]Extra[/i] Duration [Concentration]) [11 PP] [b]Create Object 10[/b] (Magic, ward; [i]Feats:[/i] Selective, Stationary, Subtle 2; [i]Extra:[/i] Impervious Toughness 5; [i]Flaw:[/i] Limited [Supernatural creatures only]) [19 PP][/quote][/quote] [quote name="Apartment"][b][u]3 pts[/u][/b] [b][u]Size[/u][/b] Diminutive (-2 pts) [b][u]Living Space[/u][/b] [b][u]Power 2[/u][/b] [b][u]Security System[/u][/b] [quote name="Power"][b]Create Object 10[/b] (Magic, ward; [i]Feats:[/i] Selective, Stationary, Subtle 2; [i]Extra:[/i] Impervious Toughness 6; [i]Flaw:[/i] Limited [Supernatural creatures only]) [20 PP][/quote][/quote]
[quote name="Cross' Roads"][b][u]12 pts[/u][/b]

Unless noted otherwise, these apply both to Robin's store and the lab within.

[b][u]Size[/u][/b] Small (0 pts)

[u][b]Concealed[/b][/u] The lab has a spell on it to make it innocuous and unnoticeable.

[b][u]Defense System[/u][/b] Only on the lab.

[u][b]Holding Cells[/b][/u] Prepared warding circles inside the lab.

[b][u]Laboratory[/u][/b] An [i]arcane[/i] laboratory. 
:arrow: Grab Magic Awareness (Mental) and Detect Magic (Tactile [Ranged]); this is in addition to her existing Super-Senses.
[b]Super-Senses 2[/b] (Detect Magic [Tactile]; [i]Extra:[/i] Ranged) [2 PP]

[b]Super-Senses 1[/b] (Magic Awareness [Mental]) [1 PP]
:arrow: Put the last 2 points into the Magic Array.

That SHOULD be everything.

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Give Strike Extended Range 2 (15 ft) Drop Slow Fade on Emotion Control entirely, up it by one rank. Drop Communication. Change it to Telepathy.
[b]Telepathy 7[/b] (Magic, mental; 500 ft radius; [i]Feat:[/i] Selective; [i]Extra:[/i] Area/Burst [General]) [22 PP]

Nullify... Well, there's nothing more I can do with that ATM.

Drop Progression from Illusion, up it to Rank 5.

A new update to the whole of Stesha's array, adding all 9 unspent PP. It should now look like this:

Flower Powers 22 (44pp powers; PFs: 11 APs) [55pp]

BE: Snare 18 (entangling vines) (PFs: Indirect 3, Obscures Sight/Hearing 3, Reversible, Subtle)

AP 1: Disintegration 10 (dissolving plants, Extras: Perception Range) (Flaw: Plants Only (-2) ) (PFs: Incurable, Precise, Reversible, Split Attack, Subtle)

AP 2: Dimensional Pocket 3 (inside magic flower; Extras: Duration 3/Continuous, Range/Ranged; PFs: Indirect 3, Progression 12 [1,000,000 lbs], Subtle) (10 pp free)

AP 3: ESP 8 (looking through plants) (sight and hearing) (Continental) (Extras: No Conduit, Simultaneous) (PFs: Dimensional 3 [any dimension], Subtle)

AP 4: Growth 20 (growing plants; Extras: Affects Only Others (+0), Duration-Continous) (Flaws: Limited: Plants Only (-2)) (PFs: Extended Reach 3 (15 feet), Innate)

AP 5: Healing 13 (medicinal plants; Extras: Action-Standard, Total) (Flaws: Distracting) (PFs: Persistent, Stabilize, Regrowth) (2 pp left)

AP 6: Healing 13 (fixing up plants; Extras: Area-Burst, Range-Perception, Total) (Flaws: Distracting, Plants Only (-2)) (PFs: Persistent, Stabilize, Regrowth) (2 pp left)

AP 7: Move Object 18 (moving w/vines) (Heavy Load: 3,200 tons) (PFs: Improved Crit 2, Indirect 3, Power Attack, Precise, Subtle)

AP 8: Nullify 10 (making plants produce lots of oxygen; Any air-based effect; Extras: Nullifying Field, Effortless; PFs: Progression (100 foot area), Selective, Subtle) (11 Points available)

AP 9: Stun 18 (stun flower; Extra: Ranged) (Flaw: Full-Round Action) (PFs: Improved Crit 2, Indirect 3, Reversible, Sedation, Subtle)

AP 10: Super-Movement 3 (stepping through plants) (Dimensional Movement 3 [any dimension]) (Extras: Duration-Continous (+4), Portal (+2)) (PFs: Change Direction, Change Velocity, Easy, Progression 5 (250 by 250 feet) Turnabout, Subtle) (34 total) (10 free)

AP 11: Teleport 9 (anywhere on Earth) (stepping through plants; Extras: Accurate, Affects Others) (Flaws: Medium [plants]) (PFs: Change Direction, Change Velocity, Easy, Turnabout, Progression 11 [500,000 lbs], Subtle) (44 pp)

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Edit request time!

Arrowhawk

Change his last complication to:

Arrowhawk is also at risk at running out of arrows, but this should rarely happen except in protracted battles where he can expend large numbers of them, or in remote areas where he is unable to replenish his supplies. If his bowstring gets wet, such as when he gets submerged without it being covered with a cape or quiver, it will also become unusable.

Now...

Arrow Supremacy 1 (training descriptor) [2pp]

I'll leave 2pp unspent for now... although can someone fix it so his Device doesn't include his Drawback section?

Geckoman

I give in. Give Gecks Fearless. :o He gets shot, stabbed, glared at and is too determined/stupid to get stopped. And Jack of All Trades too.

Now, 2pp into Super-Senses for Accurate on his olfactory sense. He smells you.

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

I was looking through the Agents of Freedom book, regarding SHADOW, and came up with some information about Norse artifacts. I would like to add to the second paragraph of Valkyrie's powers and tactics description.

Please add this to the paragraph:

The Orb of Fate is a sister artifact to the Tapestry of Fate. While the Tapestry granted control over fate, the Orb offers the ability to observe all elements of this fickle force. After the destruction of the Tapestry of fate, the Norse Gods were loathe to see the Orb fall into the wrong hands. For many years it was hidden away, but recent developments have forced the hand of the Gods. Fearing the Orb to be unsafe, on their own plane, the decided it would be best if hidden in the most unlikely of places: The Mortal plane. It was then that the gods Entrusted the Orb to Valkyrie, and bestowed upon her the tools necessary to protect it.

The following code segment is the updated version of the second paragraph:

First is the Orb of Fate, or the Orb av Skjebnesvanger. It is about six inches in diameter and made of solid glass. The Orb is heavily enchanted, and looks to have clouds swirling within it. The Orb grants her great abilities of protection, luck, and the power to Teleport from place to place should she invoke it. It has been rumored that the wielder of the Orb of Fate can glimpse the future with regards to matters of great importance, though the Orb has display no such abilities for Vivian thus far. The Orb also has the ability to summon the other artifacts to her, though the process of arming herself with these divine implements takes a few moments.  The Orb of Fate is a sister artifact to the Tapestry of Fate.  While the Tapestry granted control over fate, the Orb offers the ability to observe all elements of this fickle force.  After the destruction of the Tapestry of fate, the Norse Gods were loathe to see the Orb fall into the wrong hands.  For many years it was hidden away, but recent developments have forced the hand of the Gods.  Fearing the Orb to be unsafe, on their own plane, the decided it would be best if hidden in the most unlikely of places: The Mortal plane.  It was then that the gods Entrusted the Orb to Valkyrie, and bestowed upon her the tools necessary to protect it.

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

For Sparksmith:

Skills:

-4 Perform (Singing)

-1 Sense Motive

+1 Knowledge (Technology)

+3 Perform (Percussion)

+1 Concentration

Feats:

-Power Attack

+Skill Mastery: Perform (Percussion), Knowledge (Technology), Notice, Concentrate

Also, a Correction:

Saves:

Will: +9 (+3 Wis, +6)

I have a +3 Wis Modifier, not 2. My mistake earlier I believe.

Also, Free Equipment: MP3 Player, Speakers, and Cell Phone.

For Sparksmith:

Feats:

-Power Attack

:shock: ...Seriously?

+Skill Mastery: Perform (Percussion), Knowledge (Technology), Notice, Concentrate

Concentrate is the one skill you can't take for Skill Mastery, because you can't take 10 on Concentrate checks under any circumstances. Skill Mastery only lets you take 10 on skill checks where you could take 10 under some circumstances, but not others (not while being threatened or stressed out, etc.). It lets you stay cool under pressure on the skills that define your character.

(If you could take Skill Mastery for Concentrate, The Scarab would've done it at character creation.)

For Sparksmith:

Skills:

-4 Perform (Singing)

-1 Sense Motive

+1 Knowledge (Technology)

+3 Perform (Percussion)

+1 Concentration

Feats:

-Ambidexterity

+Skill Mastery: Perform (Percussion), Knowledge (Technology), Notice, Sense Motive

Also, a Correction:

Saves:

Will: +9 (+3 Wis, +6)

I have a +3 Wis Modifier, not 2. My mistake earlier I believe.

Also, Free Equipment: MP3 Player, Speakers, and Cell Phone.

Fix'd

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

I'd like to make some quick edits for Breakdown:

Skills: 20r = [5pp]

Perform (String Instruments) 5

Perform (Percussion) 5

Perform (Keyboard) 5

Perform (Wind Instruments) 5

Skills: [1pp]

Skill Mastery (Perform [string Instruments, Percussion, Keyboard, Wind Instruments]) [1pp]

This should use up his remaining 6 points. Thank you.

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

I'd like to make some quick edits for Breakdown:

[stuff]

This should use up his remaining 6 points. Thank you.

Yes, normally, that would have used up his remaining points.

However, as I was looking down the sheet, I noticed that he was paying for +Acute on his Radio sense. UP was misprinted - Radio is, according to Kenson, +Acute, +Radius, and +Ranged by default. So Breakdown has 1PP open now.

Also, I fixed the range on his Radio Communication. Communication is an Extended Range power, not an Extended Area power. Rank 8 is 2,000 miles, not 2,500 feet.

Rollover PP Spent: (6/9)

Any idea what this is about?

The increase in rollover pp came from when the minimum campaign PL was raised from 6 to 7. He got 3 extra rollover pp. However, those were spent a while ago. IIRC I submitted a request as part of a bigger edit request to have that noted as 9/9 not 6/9. Guess it never got done.

I'll bank the extra point for now.

2000 miles?! :shock: that's nearly the entire country. You know what? Keep it. It will come in handy when he goes on tour. ;)

Thanks, Shaen, as always!

The increase in rollover pp came from when the minimum campaign PL was raised from 6 to 7. He got 3 extra rollover pp. However, those were spent a while ago. IIRC I submitted a request as part of a bigger edit request to have that noted as 9/9 not 6/9. Guess it never got done.

I thought it might be an artifact. I'll just remove the mention of it, then.

I'll bank the extra point for now.

Fair enough.

2000 miles?! :shock: that's nearly the entire country. You know what? Keep it. It will come in handy when he goes on tour. ;)

Yes, it's enough to communicate with anyone who has a radio (or the Radio Super-Sense) from anywhere on the same continent.

Thanks, Shaen, as always!

I maim to please.