Character Edits, v5

Gaian Knight - 5pp to spend.

Some reshuffling, here, as I have a (slightly) better idea what the hell I'm doing. Completely underestimated the sheer importance of defense and toughness the first time around. Woops.

SAVES: Will's dropping to +7. No idea why I made it so high in the first place. This frees up (13 - 7 =) 6 pp, for a total of 11pp.

SKILLS: The point total is the same, but I've shuffled things around a bit to be more efficient; several skills, once their ability bonuses are added, are now a nice round number divisible by 5.

FEATS: Adding Dodge Focus 2 and Luck. 3pp spent here.

POWERS: Adding Protection 6 (6pp) and Platform Flying 2 (2pp), 8pp spent here.

5 + 6 - 3 - 8 = 0pp unspent.

The added Protection and Dodge Focus take his defense/toughness to 8/12. A -2 defense / +2 toughness tradeoff has been noted.

[u][b]Character's Name[/b][/u]: Gaian Knight

[u][b]Power Level[/b][/u]: 10 (155/155)

[u][b]Trade-Offs[/b][/u]: -2 Defense / +2 Toughness

[u][b]Unspent PP[/b][/u]: 0

[u][b]Alternate Identity[/b][/u]: Tarrant David McLeod

[u][b]Age[/b][/u]: 25 (born October 1984)

[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]: male

[u][b]Height[/b][/u]: 6'

[u][b]Weight[/b][/u]: ~160lbs

[u][b]Eyes[/b][/u]: green (now flecked with gold)

[u][b]Hair[/b][/u]: brown

[u][b]Description[/b][/u]:

A tall man seeming to be in his early to mid twenties, Tarrant’s fit but not overly muscular: he looks more like someone who spends a lot of time outdoors than someone who hits the gym five days a week. Short brown hair tops a charming face with amused green, gold-flecked eyes. Left to his own devices he trends towards simple, durable clothing (jeans, t-shirt, unadorned jacket), but dresses up a bit more for teaching (button-up shirt, vest, tie, and slacks). No matter what he’s wearing, his footwear is practical – “death before dress shoesâ€.

His heroing gear seems serviceable but a little slapdash: black fingerless gloves, heavy brown boots, dark jeans, dark red cloth over his mouth and nose, and a long brown hooded coat. Only three items are truly notable: first, a dull metal platemail chestpiece under the coat keeping the torso well-protected, apparently designed with an eye towards flexibility; second, a pair of round goggles completely obscuring his eyes; and third, an antique-looking but well-cared-for sword which never leaves his side.

[u][b]History[/b][/u]:

Young grad student Tarrant McLeod lived a pretty ordinary life up until a friend of his – an archeology student – called him up to help with a gigantic, mysterious cave they’d unearthed near an old ruined city. Upon entering and touching a distinctly out-of-place pedestal of polished stone he was transported to an unknown, seemingly endless plane of earth where a floating vision of a woman in flowing robes spoke to him in broken sentences and half-formed images, part of some ancient recording or ceremony; she called him the Gaian Knight, charged him with protecting “the swordâ€, and implied the purpose of this place was to empower a defender for the surrounding city when it was at the height of its grandeur. 

When returned to the cavern he found he’d been linked into the earth: he could feel the stone around him, shape it, move it. He also found a sword and scabbard on the altar where there had been none, and (unconsciously compelled to take it with him) made his way back outside more confused than enlightened.

Since then he’s spent quite a bit of time learning to control his power, and taking advantage of his new abilities to complete his schooling in record time. Offered a teaching job at FCU, he finally feels like he’s in a place in life where he can apply what he’s learned…in more ways than one.

[u][b]Personality & Motivation[/b][/u]:

Strange sense of humor and (sometimes forced) cheer; Tarrant’s a decent guy at heart – he feels bad when he sees bad things happen, he wants to help when someone’s in need of help. He never paid much attention to superheroes growing up (something he regrets, now), but he has a new start and just wants to help people, even if he’s aware that may be naïve. Enjoys cheap magic tricks and carving/sculpting small art pieces in his spare time.

[u][b]Powers & Tactics[/b][/u]:

Tarrant is not a practiced fighter (he's pretty awful with that sword, too), and typically subsumes his combat nerves into banter and taunts to throw off his opponents. That aside, his ‘fighting style’ is more or less as follows: Priority one: stay well away from anyone who looks like they can throw a punch. Priority two: protect yourself from anyone who looks like they can throw anything else…like a bus. Priority three: find a way to take down the enemy with as little possible trouble – trap them, bind them, hit them with a rock. Ambushes are good, underground is better, where the rock is plentiful and tremmorsense/nightvision give him an edge.

[u][b]Complications[/b][/u]:

Honor (chivalry): Respect and honor; he’s not an old-school knight, but even before the magic answering machine he was of the “won’t hurt a lady†sort, and though he’s not usually compelled to fight fair (since your average mook isn’t going to extend him the same courtesy) he can be easily convinced to listen to his opponent’s side of things…and to fight a fair battle against an enemy he knows (or thinks) is honorable.

Responsibility (professor): He tries to arrange his schedule (and the assigned homework!) as best he can, but he does have students to help and classes to teach.

[u][b]In Brief[/b][/u]:

Young professor, given powers over the earth by unknown forces, just out to do some good in the world.

[u][b]Stats[/b][/u]: 2+0+4+4+6+4 = 20pp

Str: 12 (+1)

Dex: 10 (+0)

Con: 14 (+2)

Int: 14 (+2)

Wis: 16 (+3)

Cha: 14 (+2)

[u][b]Combat[/b][/u]: 10+12 = 22pp

Attack: +5 (+9 earthshaping)

Grapple: +6

Defense: +8 (+3 flat-footed)

Knockback: -3

Initiative: +0

[u][b]Saves[/b][/u]: 8+7+4 = 19pp

Toughness: +12 (+2 Con, +6 Protection, +4 chestpiece)

Fortitude: +10 (+2 Con, +8)

Reflex: +7 (+0 Dex, +7)

Will: +7 (+3 Wis, +4)

[u][b]Skills[/b][/u]: 80r = 20pp

Bluff 9 (+11)

Climb 4 (+5)

Concentration 12 (+15)

Craft (Artistic) 8 (+10) 

Knowledge (Earth Sciences) 13 (+15)

Notice 12 (+15)

Profession (Professor, Earth Sciences) 5 (+8)

Sense Motive 7 (+10)

Sleight of Hand 10 (+10) 

[u][b]Feats[/b][/u]: 8pp

Distract (Bluff)

Dodge Focus 2

Equipment 2

Luck

Precise Shot

Taunt

[quote]Equipment wrote:

Goggles (Nightvision/Flash) [4ep] 

Customized Platemail Chestpiece [4ep] 

Masterwork sculpting/carving tools [1ep]

Quality Rock Climbing Gear [1ep][/quote]

[u][b]Powers[/b][/u]: 39+1+2+3+6+9+6 = 66pp

[b]Earthshaping Array 15[/b] (30pp array/earth, magic; [i]Power Feats[/i]: Accurate 2, Alternate Power 7) [39pp]

[u]BE:[/u] [b]Create Object 13[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Duration/Continuous; [i]Flaws[/i]: Action/Full; [i]Power Feats[/i]: Precise, Stationary, Progression 2) [30/30pp]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Move Object 15[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Range/Perception; [i]Flaws[/i]: Limited Material/Earth) [30/30pp]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Shape Matter 7[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Duration/Continuous; [i]Flaws[/i]: Limited Material/Earth; [i]Power Feats[/i]: Precise) [29/30pp]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Blast 9[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Autofire; [i]Power Feats[/i]: Indirect 2, Variable Descriptor [piercing, bludgeoning]) [30/30pp]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Blast 9[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Area/Shapeable [General]; [i]Power Feats[/i]: Indirect 2, Variable Descriptor [piercing, bludgeoning]) [30/30pp]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Snare 10[/b] ([i]Power Feats[/i]: Indirect 2, Reversible) [23/30pp]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Obscure 7[/b] (all senses, sandstorm), [b]Immunity 1[/b] (sandstorm effects) [29/30pp]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Burrowing 10[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Area; [i]Power Feats[/i]: Subtle, Reverse Progression 9) [30/30pp]

[b]Burrowing 1[/b] (earth, magic) [1pp]

[b]Flying 2[/b] (earth, magic; [i]Flaws[/i]: Platform) [2pp]

[b]Immunity 3[/b] (aging, high pressure, suffocation [while underground]) [3pp]

[b]Protection 6[/b] (earth, magic) [6pp]

[b]Super-Senses 9[/b] (detect earth [mental; Accurate, Acute, Analytical, Radius, Ranged, Extended/100ft], tremorsense) [9pp]

[b]Device 1[/b] (device/sword, easy to lose; Power Feats: Indestructible, Restricted 2 [current Knight only]) [6pp]

[device][i]"the sword": An ornate-looking masterwork sword.[/i]

[u][b]Powers:[/b][/u]

[b]Strike 4[/b] (slashing; [i]Power Feats[/i]: Mighty) 5pp[/device]

[u][b]DC Block[/b][/u]:

[code]Unarmed                  16 DC/Toughness                        damage

Sword                    20 DC/Toughness                        damage

Autofire Blast           24-29 DC/Toughness                     damage

Area Blast               19 DC/Reflex, 19 or 24 DC/Toughness    damage

Snare                    20 DC/Reflex                           entangled, anchored
Costs: Abilities (20) + Combat (22) + Saves (19) + Skills (20) + Feats (8) + Powers (66) - Drawbacks (00) = 155pp

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phalanx

Remove Infravision and ultravision from his visual senses replace with Counters Obscure (Smoke/Dust/Solid particulate) for 2 ranks [Zero Cost]

Add a rank to the Paragon Array bringing it to 10 ranks (20pp pool)

All of the effects are 2pp/rank so they can all go from 9 to 10 [2pp] (full SS grapple becomes +37)

Add Improved Initiative to feats [1pp] (Initiative becomes a +4)

Add Moving Feint Power Feat to Flight Power [1pp]

Total cost 4pp

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Avenger's edits: spending 5 pp

[b]Immunity 2[/b] (Bluff skills) 
=2 pp spent here -Because he's a vampire, and I've been playing him as increasingly difficult for humans who don't know him to read, as well as having trouble interacting with normal humans most of the time.
So is this immunity to bluff or immunity to having your bluff countered like we talked about last night?
[b]+2 to Dexterity for a total of 26[/b]
=2 pp -Because caps have gotsta be met! Will meet caps next month 2 pp here-1 from the array slot I'm dropping=1 pp spent here
Terrifying Vampiric Array of the Undead 15pp + 8 APs=23pp

BE: [b]Concealment 10[/b] (all senses) ([i]PFs[/i]: Close Range, Selective) ([u]Flaws[/u]: Phantasm); [u]Extra[/u]: Linked [b]Flight 1[/b] [10 MPH]: [b]PFs[/b]: Subtle] and [b]Leaping 1[/b] (x2), [Drawback] [15 pp]]

AP: [b]Vampiric on Unarmed Damage 8[/b] (Bite) ([i]PFs[/i]: Improved Critical 2, Incurable, Precise, Reversible, Sedation, Subtle) [15pp]

AP: [b]Insubstantial 2[/b] (gaseous; ([i]PF[/i]: Selective]; [u]Extra[/u]: Linked[b] Flight 2[/b] [[25 mph] [i]PF[/i]: Subtle; Drawback: Not during daylight]) [15 pp]

AP: [b]Drain Constitution 4[/b] [u]Extra[/u]: Insidious, Flaws: Requires Grapple ([i]PFs[/i]: Precise) LINKED [b]Emotion Control 15[/b] Extras: Duration [Continuous], Insidious, [u]Flaws[/u]: Limited to love, Range 2 [touch], Requires Grapple) ([i]PFs[/i]: Mind Blank, Subtle) [14pp]

AP: [b]Drain Constitution 5[/b] (Extras: Insidious, Flaws: Requires Grapple) ([i]PFs[/i]: Precise) LINKED [b]Mind Reading 15[/b] ([u]Extra[/u]: Sensory Link)([u]Flaws[/u]: Range 2 [Touch], Requires Grapple) ([i]PF: Subtle[/i]) LINKED [b]Super-Senses 4[/b] ([Postcognition, [u]Flaws[/u]: Medium [Blood]) [14 PP]

AP: [b]Drain Constitution 15[/b] (blood drain, [u]Flaws[/u]: Requires Grapple) ([[i]PFs[/i]] Improved Crit, Reversible, Precise, Slow Fadex4 (1 hour), [15pp]

AP: [b]Mind Control 15[/b] ([i]PFs[/i]: Mental Link, Precise, Subtle), [u]Extras[/u]: Conscious, Duration [Sustained], [u]Flaws[/u]: Action [Full], Distracting, Sense-Dependent [Auditory]), Unreliable [5 uses a day] [11 pp]

AP: [b]Concealment 8[/b] (All Visual/Auditory/Olfactory/Mental/Radio Senses, ([i]PF[/i]: Close Range) [u]Flaws[/u]: Limited [While Moving]; [5PP] and [b]Speed 10 [/b] ([i]PF:[i]Subtle), ([i]Drawback[/i]: Not during daylight) [10PP])- Speed of the Dead [15pp]

AP: [b]Obscure 4[/b] (Summoned Bat/Rat Swarm, 1 mile, All Senses, [i]PF[/i]: Slow Fade [1PP/one minutes], [i]Drawbacks[/i]: [Not during daylight hours], [u]Extras[/u]: Independent, Total Fade, Flaws: Action [Full], Range [Touch]) and [b]Immunity 1[/b] (own powers) ([u]Extra:[/u] Affects Others, Ranged) [15 pp]

-Because caps have gotsta be met!

Rest seems good, but I'll do the edits when I know whats going on with the immunity thing.

Doing a big overhaul for Sparksmith.

First off, adding one complication.

[u][b]Complications[/b][/u]:

Family: Sparksmith still lives with his parents. Although they are cool with his super heroics, he still has obligations to them.
For stats, I realized that I don't need a 20 in Charisma. It isn't really doing anything for the character. So I decided to take two points of it out right away, then move two more to Wisdom, since training around the world with various weapon masters would make him much more wise.
-4 Cha, +2 Wis
[u][b]Stats[/b][/u]: 10+6+4+6+6+6 = 38pp

Str: 20 (+5)

Dex: 16 (+3)

Con: 14 (+2)

Int: 16 (+3)

Wis: 16 (+3)

Cha: 16 (+3)
His defenses needed a big boost. My only regret is that I can't fix his toughness (Well, not really my ONLY regret, but you get the idea).
+1 Fort, +1 Ref, +2 Will
[u][b]Saves[/b][/u]: 5+6+6 = 17pp

Toughness: +2 (+2 Con) +8 (With Force Field) (Impervious 6)

Fortitude: +7 (+2 Con, +5)

Reflex: +9 (+3 Dex, +6)

Will: +9 (+3 Wis, +6)
Upon re-reading the skills section of the core book, I realized that I had been looking at the wrong numbers for benchmarks, and a lot of things ended up not working with the character's background. I took out some unnecessary skills and threw in a few that make him a bit more usable in and out of battle.
Deleted Bluff, Diplomacy, and Craft. +4 Ranks to Perform Singing and Percussion, each. +3 Ranks for both Notice and Sense Motive, +2 Ranks for Knowledge. Added PP from June.
[b][u]Skills[/u][/b]: 28r = 7pp

Concentration 4 (+7)

Knowledge (Technology) 6 (+9)

Notice 5 (+8)

Perform (Percussion) 4 (+7)

Perform (Singing) 4 (+7)

Sense Motive 5 (+8)

I realized that I was almost never going to use a few of the feats I had, so I changed some things around.
Removed Inventor and Taunt. Added Uncanny Dodge (2)
[u][b]Feats[/b][/u]: 13pp

Accurate Attack

Ambidexterity

Defensive Attack

Dodge Focus (6)

Improved Initiative (1)

Power Attack

Uncanny Dodge (2) (Auditory & Visual)
For powers, I noticed that my Affects Others Flight was basically useless to me. I also added some PP to the array so I could improve on my powers a bit more.
Increased Array Rank, added Selective, Tether, Precise (to both alts), Improved Range, and corrected(?) Autofire at chat's suggestion. Removed Affects others from Flight.
[u][b]Powers[/b][/u]: 36+4+12 = 52pp

[b]Spark Control Array 16 [/b]([i]Power Feats[/i]: Accurate 2; 2 Alternate Powers) [36pp]

Base: [b]Create Object 10[/b] (Energy; [i]Extras[/i]: Moveable; [i]Power Feats[/i]: Selective, Tether ) [32pp]

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Blast 10[/b] (Energy Beam or Energy Weapon Fire; [i]Extras[/i]: Autofire; [i]Power Feats[/i]: Improved Range, Precise) [32/32pp]

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Strike 5[/b] (Energy Weapon; [i]Extras[/i]: Autofire 3, Penetrating 6; [i]Power Feats[/i]: Mighty, Improved Critical 2, Affects Insubstantial 2, Precise) [32/32pp]

[b]Flight 4 [/b](Spark encases around him or can form wings; [i]Flaws[/i]: Platform) [4pp]

[b]Force Field 6[/b] (Body Armor or Glowing Aura; [i]Extra[/i]: Impervious) [12pp]
Abilities (38) + Combat (24) + Saves (17) + Skills (7) + Feats (13) + Powers (52) - Drawbacks (00) = 151/151pp

So... hopefully he'll be better now :D

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Durf,

To answer your question, in discussing how immunity to interaction skills worked, apparently the system isn't quite granular as what I hoped. So I went for a straight Immunity to one particular interaction skill instead. I think it's a logical extension of how I've been playing Jack, representing a predator's instinctive knowledge of the true nature of its prey. If nothing else, it's a good source of HP when it needs Fiated away!

Robin Cross

This is gonna be a bit complicated, refs, so take notes. (Start with 4 PP)

:arrow: Drop Robin's Att to +5 and her Def to +6. (4 PP + 17 PP)

:arrow: Grab Melee Focus 3 and Attack Specialization (Electric Strike) 1 (21 PP - 4 PP)

:arrow: Lose the Shield Bracelet, replace with Spell-Wrought Longcoat. (17 + 16 - 8)

[b]Device 3[/b] (Spell-wrought Longcoat; Magic; Hard to lose; 10 PP) [8 PP]

[quote name="Spell-wrought Longcoat"][b]Protection 10[/b] (Magic) [10 PP][/quote]
:arrow: Replace Spellfire Array with Magic Array. (25 + 24 - 26)
[b]Magic 11[/b] ([i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power 4) [26 PP]

[quote name="Magic"][u]BE:[/u] [b]Strike 10[/b] (Magic, soul; [i]Feats:[/i] Affects Insubstantial, Accurate; [i]Extra:[/i] Alternate Save [Willl]) [20 PP]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Emotion Control 7[/b] (Magic; All emotions; [i]Feat:[/i] Slow Fade 1 [1 min]; [i]Extras:[/i] Area/Burst [General, Stationary], Independent) [22 PP]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Communications 10[/b] (Magic, mental; Telepathic conversation; 1 mile; [i]Feats:[/i] Selective, Subtle; [i]Extra:[/i] Area/Burst [General]) [22 PP]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Nullify Magic 10[/b] (Magic; [i]Feats:[/i] Accurate, Selective; All magic effects) [22 PP]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Illusion 6[/b] (Magic; All senses; [i]Feat:[/i] Slow Fade 2 [5 mins], Progression 2 [25-ft area]; [i]Extra:[/i] Independent; [i]Flaw:[/i] Phantasm) [22 PP][/quote]
:arrow: Grab Drawback (Power Loss - Magic) (When unable to speak and gesture). (23 + 2) :arrow: Grab Staff Foci. (25 - 17)
[b]Device 5[/b] (Staff foci; Magic; Easy to Lose; [i]Feat:[/i] Restricted [1 rank in Know/Arcane]; 25 PP) [17 PP]

[quote name="Staff Foci"][u]BE:[/u] [b]Air Control[/b] (Air, magic; [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power 5) [25 PP]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Magnetic Control 10[/b] (Magnetism, magic; 12 tons) [20 PP]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Environmental Control 6[/b] (Fire, magic; create intense heat & daylight, 250 ft radius)[20 PP]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Obscure 10[/b] (Water, magic; Visual and olfactory; [i]Extra:[/i] Independent; [i]Flaws:[/i] Partial, Fades) [20 PP]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Strike 10[/b] (Earth, magic; [i]Feats:[/i] Affects Insubstantial 2, Accurate, Improved Defense; [i]Extras:[/i] Knockback 3, Penetrating 3) [20 PP]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Strike 10[/b] (Electricity, magic; [i]Extra:[/i] Area/Line [Targeted]) [20 PP] [/quote]
:arrow: Lose Detect Magic (Olfactory); grab Magic Awareness (Olfactory); gain Detect Magic (Visual [Analytical], Tactile [Ranged]). (8 + 1 - 5) :arrow: Grab Dodge Focus 4 (4 - 4) :arrow: Lose the Innate PF on her Comprehend, buy Profession (Cook) 2 (+5) and up Concentration to 10 (+13) (0 + 1 - 1) :arrow: New DC Block looks like:
[b][u]DC Block[/u][/b] Mental Strike 10 --- 25/Will

Emotion Control 7 -- DC 22/Will

Nullify Magic -- DC 25 Will

Illusion 6 -- DC 21/Will

Air Control 10 --- DC 20/Acrobatics or Strength

Staff Strike 10 --- DC 25/Reflex

Electric Strike 10 --- 25/Toughness
:arrow: New Combat block should look like:
[b][u]Combat[/u][/b] 10+12 = 22 pp

Attack: +5 (+8 Melee, +10 Electric Strike)

Grapple: +5

Defense: +6 (+3 flat-footed, +10 w/ Dodge Focus)

Knockback: -5

Initiative: +1
:arrow: Saves block should look like:
[b][u]Saves[/u][/b] 6+5+5 = 16 pp

Toughness: +0/+10 (+0 Con, +10 Protection)

Fortitude: +6 (+0 Con, +6)

Reflex: +6 (+1 Dex, +5)

Will: +8 (+3 Wis, +5)

:arrow: Lose the last paragraph in Robin's description, about her Shield Bracelet. Add two new paragraphs describing her coat and staff.

No matter the season, rain or shine, Robin prefers to wear a dark red leather longcoat. The skirt falls to her ankles, and the voluminous cuffs often fall forward to hide her hands. No matter how hot or cold it gets, she prefers the thick, leather garment. Beside that fact, the only thing that suggests the coat's supernatural toughness is a thin tracery of metal wire, visible when the light hits it at the right angle.

]When Robin expects trouble or wants to be obvious about being a practitioner, she carried a slender ash wood staff a full inch shorter than herself. The pale wood is bound in thin rings of some silvery metal, more like filigree than anything, spaced evenly down the length of wood. Most of the time there's nothing to suggest that the staff is anything special -- aside from the person wielding it -- but when Robin puts power through it, runes flare on the surface of the wood.

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Ironclad

:arrow: Lose all of Ironclad's Devices. Replace with the Multi-Function Battlesuit.

[b]Device 12[/b] (Multifunction Battlesuit; Technology; Hard to Lose; [i]Feat:[/i] Accurate; 60 PP) [49 PP]

[quote name="Multifunction Battlesuit"][b]Feature 3[/b] (Library, communications, computers) [3 PP]

[b]Immunity 9[/b] (Life Support) [9 PP]

[b]Super-Senses 3[/b] (Technology; Extended & Radius normal vision, communication link [with Malcolm Dawes]) [3 PP]

[b]Protection 9[/b] [9 PP]

[u]BE:[/u] [b]Container[/b] (Flight-Capable Battle Suit; [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power 3) [36 PP]

[quote name="Flight-Capable Battle Suit"][b]Blast 7[/b] (Particle, technology; [i]Feats:[/i] Precise, Improved Range [x25], Split Target [2 targets]; [i]Extra:[/i] Penetrating) [24 PP]

[b]Flight 4[/b] (100 MPH; [i]Feat:[/i] Subtle) [9 PP][/quote]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Container[/b] (Melee Battle Suit) [33 PP]

[quote name="Melee Battle Suit"][b]Enhanced Strength 15[/b] (25 [+7]) [15 PP]

[b]Super-Strength 6[/b] (+12 on Str checks, Grapple; 2 tons/4 tons/6 tons/12 tons/30 tons; [i]Feats:[/i] Groundstrike, Countering Punch) [14 PP]

[b]Leaping 4[/b] (x25) [4 PP][/quote]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Container[/b] (Underwater Battle Suit) [33 PP]

[quote name="Underwater Battle Suit"][b]Blast 7[/b] (Sonic, technology; [i]Feats:[/i] Affects Insubstantial, Precise, Improved Range [x25]; [i]Extra:[/i] Knockback) [24 PP]

[b]Immunity 1[/b] (High pressure) [1 PP]

[b]Swimming 6[/b] (100 MPH) [6 PP]

[b]Super-Senses 2[/b] (Darkvision) [2 PP][/quote]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Container[/b] (Phantom Suit) [33 PP]

[quote name="Phantom Suit"][b]Insubstantial 3[/b] (Phantom generator; Dimensional) [15 PP]

[b]Concealment 8[/b] (Shadowfield projector; All visual, auditory, & olfactory senses; [i]Feats:[/i] Close Range, Selective) [18 PP][/quote][/quote]

:arrow: Buy +1 Will and +2 Ref.

:arrow: Buy Eidetic Memory.

:arrow: Buy Concentration 8 (+9).

I think I'll do Valk first since she's pretty easy. *cough*

Immunity (Cold Environments, Poison, Disease) [3pp]

On the Orb I would like to buy Subtle, Indestructible, and a third rank of Restricted. [3pp]

:arrow: As it just so happens, the nickname for the Orb of Fate is the Orb of Weight. None but the chosen may even lift it!

Bluff 4 [1pp]

that spends all 7pp thanks!

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Robin Cross

It would help if you would list the edits in the order they appear on your sheet, so that we don't have to jump around back and forth. It's confusing and inconvenient. Please try to meet us halfway.

Independent only applies to Sustained powers, so I had to increase the duration on her Illusion power before I could apply it. With the points available, that dropped the power rank down to 4.

Communication is only one-way by default. And most people don't have the Mental Communication power. So if you want people to be able to respond to Robin's telepathy, you need to either purchase the "Two-Way (+1)" extra (a kludge Steve Kenson came up with on the forums), or link it to Mind Reading (how the books build Telepathy) so she can read their thoughts as a "response."

I assume that Selective on her single-target Nullify means that she can nullify some of a target's magic powers while leaving the others untouched. If it were an +Area Nullify, +Selective would be an extra, not a feat (as with all attack powers), but in this context, I think taking it as a feat is fine (assuming I read your intentions correctly).

When figuring out your DC block, try to remember that only Damage effects are DC(Rank+15). All other effects are DC(Rank+10).

There were a lot of other math errors, but I fixed them. And the good news is that you have a lot more points to spend, because you came in way under-budget.

:arrow: Lose Detect Magic (Olfactory); grab Magic Awareness (Olfactory); gain Detect Magic (Visual [Analytical], Tactile [Ranged]). (8 + 1 - 5)

...Huh? Changing the sense type on the Detect and the Awareness made sense, so I did that. Adding the +Analytical extra to the Detect made sense, so I did that too. What's that about the Tactile?

Woops! Was just looking at the newly-edited character sheet and realized I forgot to update Gaian Knight's knockback. It ought to be -6 now (as his Toughness moved up to 12), not -3.

Knockback: -6

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

OK, this months points are gonna be spent as such:

[b][u]Feats[/u][/b]

Power Attack

[b][u]Powers[/u][/b]

[b]Speed 7 [/b](1000 mph) (linked power: quickness) [6]

[u]LP[/u]: [b]Quickness 7 [/b](250x normal) [6]

That's it. I leave my character sheet in the capable hands of the Ref's.

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Redone by Sandman XI

OK, this months points are gonna be spent as such:

[b][u]Feats[/u][/b]

Power Attack

[b][u]Powers[/u][/b]

[b]Speed 7 [/b](1000 mph) (linked power: quickness) [6]

[u]LP[/u]: [b]Quickness 7 [/b](250x normal) [6]

That's it. I leave my character sheet in the capable hands of the Ref's.

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

After double-checking all the math on his sheet, it turns out that Blitz has 1PP still unspent. Spend it or save it as you see fit.

Dead Head has 5 putrid power points to spend.

Change PL/pp listing to 14 (212/212)

Change Unspent PP line at the top to 0.

Remove his Vulnerability Drawback; it's never come up. That eats up 3pp.

2pp to increase his Regeneration/Resurrection by 2 ranks, to 4/hourly.

[b]Regeneration 22[/b] (recovery +14 [+9 total], injured 2/5 minutes, disabled 2/1 hour, true resurrection 4/hourly; [i]Power Feats[/i]: Persistent, Regrowth) [22x1 +2 = 24pp]
And the totals line at the bottom to
Abilities 12 + Combat 28 + Saves 10 + Skills 14 (56 ranks) + Feats 15 + Powers 134 - Drawbacks 1 = 212/212pp

Done by Sandman XI

After looking at Blitz's character sheet I realized that his alternate powers could be updated due to his recent base power increase. If one of the Ref's could please update his alternate powers so that they reflected his new power cost, as follows I would be very appreciative.

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Stun 7 [/b](electrical) Static Discharge [1]

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Dazzle 6[/b] (auditory) ([i]Extras[/i]: Burst Area [i]Flaws[/i]: Touch Range [u]Linked [/u][b]Damage 4[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Burst Area)) Sonic Boom [1]

Thanks,

Carbon

After looking at Blitz's character sheet I realized that his alternate powers could be updated due to his recent base power increase. If one of the Ref's could please update his alternate powers so that they reflected his new power cost, as follows I would be very appreciative.

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Stun 7 [/b](electrical) Static Discharge [1]

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Dazzle 6[/b] (auditory) ([i]Extras[/i]: Burst Area [i]Flaws[/i]: Touch Range [u]Linked [/u][b]Damage 4[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Burst Area)) Sonic Boom [1]

Thanks,

Carbon

That had already occurred to me. But you're forgetting about his power level caps. He's a PL7, and he's got a melee Attack of +9. That means none of his attack powers can have a total "damage" bonus of higher than +5. He's got the points, but not the PL.

That had already occurred to me. But you're forgetting about his power level caps. He's a PL7, and he's got a melee Attack of +9. That means none of his attack powers can have a total "damage" bonus of higher than +5. He's got the points, but not the PL.

*smacks forehead*

Duh! Sorry 'bout that. I forgot that the "damage" cap applies to "stuff that involve dice rolls".

...Huh? Changing the sense type on the Detect and the Awareness made sense, so I did that. Adding the +Analytical extra to the Detect made sense, so I did that too. What's that about the Tactile?

Tactile is touch-range by default. When she uses her Detect Magic super-sense, Robin can 'feel' magic auras from farther away.

Oh, and she still has Magical Awareness (Mental). Not getting rid of that.

That's 6PP worth of traits, and Ironclad only has 5PP to spend.

Whups. Guess no Eidetic for her this level.

Tactile is touch-range by default. When she uses her Detect Magic super-sense, Robin can 'feel' magic auras from farther away.

Oh, and she still has Magical Awareness (Mental). Not getting rid of that.

OK, so in addition to everything she has now, also buy a Mental Magical Awareness, and a Tactile Ranged Analytical Detect Magic in addition to her Analytical Olfactory Detect Magic?