Character Edits, v5

Personality & Motivation edit since I was using a rough draft before and never got around to fixing it before submitting. Just noticed how incomplete it looked.

Warren appears as a calm but often distant individual wrapped in his own thoughts, guitar practice or whatever little project he has going on. Anyone that tries talking to him will find that he's quite friendly and has quite a sarcasm streak when annoyed. He has a tendency to think and plan as far ahead as possible, though it has been noted in the past he does grow increasingly stressed, nervous and/or aggressive when things start to fall apart, which may have contributed to the manifestation of his powers. He is a major music fan and pretty dedicated to Rock and heavy metal along with other musical genres, but finds Rap music irritating.

Doktor'd

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Editing Avenger's sheet:

Remember to note that he does currently have Impervious 14.

That's Distract (Intimidate).

Add wood to the list of things that surpass Avenger's Impervious Toughness.

(Blessed/Fire/Holy/Magic/Silver/Wood [piercing])

Replace his existing wood drawback with the following:

Vulnerability (Fire, Frequency: Common, Intensity: Moderate [150% DC]) [3PP]

Vulnerability (Silver, Frequency: Uncommon, Intensity: Moderate [150% DC]) [2PP]

Vulnerability (Piercing Wood, Frequency: Uncommon, Intensity: Moderate [150% DC]) [2PP]

Spend the new 4 points on his array as follows: (note that there is some reworking being done here; this is the correct version.

Terrifying Vampiric Array of the Undead 13pp + 9 APs=22pp

BE: Concealment 10 (all senses) (PF: Close Range) (Flaws: Phantasm); Extra: Linked Flight 1 [10 MPH]: PFs: Subtle] [Drawback] [13 pp]]

AP: Vampiric on Unarmed Damage 8 (Bite) (PFs: Improved Critical 2, Incurable, Precise, Reversible) [13pp]

AP: Insubstantial 2 (gaseous; (PF: Subtle]; Extra: Linked Flight 1 [[10 mph] PF: Subtle; Drawback: Not during daylight]) [13 pp]

AP: Drain Constitution 3 Extra: Insidious, Flaws: Requires Grapple LINKED Emotion Control 14 Extras: Insidious, Flaws: Limited to love, Range 2 [touch], Requires Grapple) (PFs: Mind Blank, Subtle) [11pp]

AP: Drain Constitution 3 (Extras: Insidious, Flaws: Requires Grapple) LINKED Mind Reading 14 PF: Subtle (Flaws: Limited [Probe], Range 2 [Touch], Requires Grapple) LINKED Super-Senses 4 ([Postcognition, Flaws: Medium [blood]) [11 PP]

AP: Drain Constitution 14 (blood drain, Flaws: Requires Grapple) ([PFs] Reversible, Precise, Slow Fadex4 (1 hour), [13pp]

AP: Mind Control 14 (PFs: Mental Link, Subtle), Extras: Conscious, Duration [sustained], Flaws: Action [Full], Distracting, Sense-Dependent [Visual]), Unreliable [5 uses a day] [9pp]

AP: Concealment 4 (All Visual/Auditory/Olfactory Senses, (PF: Close Range) Flaws: Limited [While Moving]; [5PP] and Speed 8 (Drawback: Not during daylight) [7PP])- Speed of the Dead [13pp]

AP: Obscure 4 (Summoned Bat/Rat Swarm, 1 mile, All Senses, PF: Slow Fade [1PP/one minutes], Drawbacks: [Not during daylight hours], Extras: Independent, Total Fade, Flaws: Action [Full], Range [Touch]) and Immunity 1 (own powers) [13 pp]

AP: Morph 6 (animals) (Flaw: Nocturnal Animals Only) (PFs: Covers Scent, Precise) LINKED: Flight 2 (25 MPH) and Leaping 1 (x2) and Speed 1 (10 MPH) [Drawback: Not during daylight] [13pp]

Note that he has a +32 Disguise bonus with Morph. He can't shrink or grow while Morphing, so he's most likely to turn into a wolf: he'd be a pretty noticeable six-foot bat!

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Okay, returning Colby to the ranks of the true NPC, for good this time. I also added a picture that seems more age-appopriate (and come on, it's Oracle gosh darn it!), and included a brief mention of her working with Grim and the other Interceptors.

[b]Detective Morena Colby -- PL6 Tier 2 NPC -- Heritage[/b]

[img=http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/Heritage367/dina-meyer-14537.jpg]

[b]Character Name:[/b] Det. Morena Colby

[b]Power Level:[/b] 6 (105 pps)

[b]Unspent PPs:[/b] 0

[b]Height:[/b] 5' 6"

[b]Weight:[/b] 128 lbs.

[b]Hair:[/b] Brown

[b]Eyes[/b]: Blue

[b]Description:[/b] An attractive young woman in her early thirties, Morena dresses fairly conservatively on the job in jacket, slacks and sensible shoes, but she does her best to look stylish within the limits of her budget. She usually wears one or two pieces of jewelry of her own design, typically a necklace and bracelet in a naturalistic design. She carries a light shoulder bag for both her forensic tools and materials for spell-casting, such as chalk, clay and various herbs. Off duty, she indulges her passion for tie-dye t-shirts, baggy cargo pants and sandals, switching to clunky boots in cooler weather, with her hair worn up in haphazard fashion if she's working on an art project.

[b]History:[/b] The Colbys are a police dynasty in Freedom City, a proud tradition that Morena resisted for many years; brought up in a working-class Lutheran family, she found herself yearning for a more passionate spiritual experience, and devoured books on other countries and cultures from a very young age. Against her parents' wishes, she left home to attend Freedom College, eventually earning a Masters degree in Anthropology and Comparative Religion; while in school, she also became very interested in indigenous art from around the world, as well as West African drumming. Ultimately she remained a (partially lapsed) Lutheran, but she feels her explorations of world culture have filled a hole in heart that the faith of parents was never able to do. She also experimented with transcendental mediation (and truth be told, a few hallucinogens), and has gotten quite good at self-inducing a trance. She also spent a year studying overseas in Benin, Ghana and Nigeria.

However, tragedy soon led her life down a different path; shortly after she finished school, Morena's father, a long-serving officer on the Southside, was kidnapped and ritualistically murdered by a drug-dealing cult linked to the Mayombe. Her knowledge of the cult and its symbols allowed her to help the police find him, but not in time to save his life. Deciding to apply her passion to the family tradition of service, Morena enrolled in the police academy two weeks later, and she rose swiftly through the ranks until she finally made detective.

Colby has recently begun working on a case-by-case basis with the young heroine known as Grimalkin, as well as a few of her fellow Interceptors; the relationship makes her a bit uneasy, for while she likes Grim well enough, her powers are frequently off-putting and she still has a few ethical concerns about the whole cop/hero dynamic.

[b]Personality & Motivation:[/b] Morena has developed many interests to help her cope with the stresses of police work. In her off-hours, she likes to work in her studio, which fills half of the garage behind the West End bungalow that’s been in the family for years. She prefers sculpture and pottery, and several of her pieces can be seen on display in galleries in Riverside and the Theatre District. She also teaches art to children at a local community center on weekends (as well as meditation classes for their parents), and still drums with a percussion group based on the Freedom College campus once a month, playing one of her several [i]djembes[/i]. And at least twice a year, she goes with friends on a week-long backpacking trip, typically to Upstate New York or the Carolinas.

Colby understands that in a city like Freedom, crime is not just limited to murder and robbery; far worse things go on at night, [i]unspeakable[/i] things, and she's one of the few detectives willing to work in the unglamorous Supernatural Crimes Unit. Sometimes the weight of that responsibility is almost too much for her, but she still snaps up her cellphone and gets dressed any time of day or night when the weirdness hits the fan. She has recently made the acquaintance of the mysterious vigilante Grimalkin, and has struck up an unlikely friendship with the diminutive shapeshifter.

The detective recently used the black plastic frames for a pair of her father’s old glasses to make a special fetish to aid her during investigations; wearing the frames allows the wearer to detect and analyze a wide variety of mystical phenomena, but the intense focus required and the bizarre clashes of color which indicate magical effects make them hard to wear for long periods of time. She uses the semi-finished basement of her home as her ritual space, working mystical enchantments while doing loads of wash.

[b][u]Stats[/u]:[/b] [20]

Strength: 12 (+1)

Dexterity: 14 (+2)

Constitution: 12 (+1)

Intelligence: 16 (+3)

Wisdom: 12 (+1)

Charisma: 14(+2)

[b][u]Combat[/u]:[/b] [14]

Attack: +4 (+6 Pistol, +6 Shotgun)

Grapple: +5

Defense: +5 (+1 flat-footed)

Knockback: -3 (-2 flat-footed)

Initiative: +2

[b][u]Saves[/u]:[/b] [12]

Toughness: +6, +4 flat-footed

Fortitude: +5  (+1 Con, +4)

Reflex: +6 (+2, +4)

Will: +5 (+1 Wis, +4)

[b][u]Skills[/u]:[/b] [104r = 26]

Bluff 3 (+5)

Concentration 3 (+4)

Craft (Artistic) 7 (+10)

Diplomacy 4 (+6)

Drive 4 (+6)

Gather Information 6 (+8)

Intimidate 4 (+6)

Investigate 6 (+9)

Knowledge (Arcane Lore) 7 (+10)

Knowledge (Art) 3 (+6)

Knowledge (Civics) 5 (+8)

Knowledge (Current Events) 5 (+8)

Knowledge (Streetwise) 6 (+9)

Knowledge (Theology and Philosophy) 6 (+9)

Language 6 (English [native], Ewe, Fon, French, Hausa, Pulaar, Yoruba)

Medicine 1 (+2)

Notice 6 (+7)

Perform (Percussion Instruments) 2 (+4)

Profession (Police Officer) 6 (+7)

Search 6 (+9)

Sense Motive 6 (+7)

Survival 2 (+3)

Swim 2 (+3)

[b][u]Feats[/u]:[/b] [28]

Attack Specialization 1 (pistol)

Artificer

Benefit 1 (Security Clearance)

Contacts

Defensive Roll 2

Dodge Focus 2

Equipment 12

Luck 2

Precise Shot 2

Quick Draw 2

Skill Mastery [Craft (Artistic), Gather Information, Knowledge (Arcane Lore), Search]

Trance

[u][b]Powers[/b][/u] [5PP]

[b]Device 1 ([/b]5PP, Hard-To-Lose[b])[/b] [4PP]
[quote][b]Super-Senses 6 ([/b]Detect Magic [Visual, [i]Extras:[/i] Analytical, Counters Illusion 2, Extended, Tracking, [i]Flaws:[/i] Distracting][b])[/b] [5PP][/quote]

[b][u]Equipment[/u]:[/b] [60ep]

Binoculars [1ep]

Cell phone [1ep]

Digital Audio Recorder [1ep]

Flashlight [1ep]

Handcuffs [1ep]

Heavy Pistol (Blast 4) [8ep]

Knife (Strike 1, Mighty, Improved Critical) [4ep]

Laptop [1ep]

Pepper Spray (Dazzle 5, Stun 5) [15ep]

Shotgun (Blast 6/Blast 5, Accurate) [11ep]

Tonfa (Strike 1, Mighty) [2ep]

Undercover vest (Protection 3, Subtle) [4ep]

[quote][u][b]Colby’s Home[/b][/u]: [10ep]

Size: Small; Toughness: 5; Features: Communications, Computer, Garage, Gym, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Pool, Security System, Workshop[/quote]

[u][b]DC Block[/b][/u]

Unarmed -- DC 16/Toughness -- Damage

Heavy Pistol -- DC 19/Toughness -- Damage

Knife -- DC 17/Toughness -- Damage

Pepper Spray -- DC 15/Reflex, DC 15/Fortitude -- Dazzle, Stun

Shotgun -- DC 20(21)/Toughness -- Damage

Tonfa -- DC 17/Toughness -- Damage

[b][u]Costs[/u]:[/b] Abilities (20) + Combat (14) + Saves (12) + Skills (26) + Feats (28) + Powers (5) = TC (105/105)

Hmm, turns out that picture of her is huge; I might have to edit it when I have access to better image software.

Doktor'd

Okay, here we go! Dropping Colby as a Sidekick (never the best idea in the first place), frees up an additional 6pp, meaning I have 14pp to spend. Here's how it's going down:

4pp = +4 to Strength. This is as high as I will take this on Grim; her faerie nature means she runs on magic, so she is much stronger than she looks.

2pp = +2 to Will save. Slowly bringing G-girl closer to caps

2pp = 8 ranks of skills. +3 Diplomacy, +3 Gather Info, and two new ranks in Perform (Dancing). She has talked about taking lessons in a few threads, I couldn't find anything else to spend the last two ranks on, and I kinda dig it.

4pp = new and Improved feats! All-Out Attack, another rank in Evasion, another rank of Skill Mastery (Diplomacy, Gather Info, Notice and Search) and adding a rank to Uncanny Dodge (Olfactory)

2pp = 2 more ranks of Strike (Claws) This not only makes her claws far more wicked, but also expands her Create Object to 5, allowing her to make larger objects with the Toughness of stone - neat!

And that's all she wrote!

[img=http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/Heritage367/024ydmedcrop.jpg]

[b]Character Name:[/b] Grimalkin

[b]Power Level:[/b] 13 (203/203pp)

[b]Tradeoffs:[/b] None

[b]Unspent PP:[/b] 0

[b]Total Ps Earned:[/b] 70 (90 -> 122, then Gold bump w/ 10 rollover, +43 more)

[b]Alternate Identity:[/b] Lynn Epstein

[b]Height:[/b] 5'3"

[b]Weight:[/b] 116 lb

[b]Hair:[/b] Brown, worn short and a bit spiky

[b]Eyes:[/b] Dark brown

[b]Description:[/b] A pretty young slip of a girl, Lynn typically wears ragged jeans, T-shirt, tennis shoes and a hooded sweatshirt during the day, but is wrapped in skintight leather of black and midnight blue, complete with domino mask, when she prowls the dirty streets at night. While she may appear to be a wee skinny thing, due to her faerie nature she's actually [i]much[/i] stronger than she looks.

[b]History:[/b] A young runaway from Atlantic City, Lynn Epstein turned to a life of panhandling and petty crime to survive; three years ago it became too much, and she crawled into a dark alley on a chill winter night to die, but instead awoke the next day transformed! For many months she used her powers selfishly, living the high life and swindling ‘suckers’, until one night she saw a young streetwalker attacked; the FCPD’s profound indifference to the crime appalled her, and she swore that night to use her powers to help those the Powers That Be would not help. Like a trickster goddess with a vengeful streak, her personal brand of justice might seem somewhat capricious, but she would never willfully take a human life.

[b]Personality & Motivation:[/b] Being that she's a shapeshifter, it's perhaps not surprising that Lynn is rather hard to pin down; she lives very much in the 'now', making few great plans and doing her best not to dwell on the past. Her emotions are intensely felt, and she can switch from playful to angry to sad almost in the same sentence. Lynn also finds comfort in the little things, everyday wonders like bike rides in the park, ice cream of nearly any flavor, and lazy afternoons spent lying in the grass; she never seems to have enough of the simple pleasures, which makes her cherish them all the more.

As a crimefighter, Grim is driven by many things: the desire to see a wasted life blossom once more, an end to cruelty, injustice and indifference, and a strong personal desire to constantly improve her technique. She likes teaming up with other heroes to see how she measures up and maybe pinch a trick or two, but she is frequently very self-critical of her own performance, to the point of downplaying her many successes. However, she’s still quite young and her confidence continues to grow.

[b]Powers & Tactics:[/b]

Grimalkin's powers come from her faerie nature; some of them are innate, such as her keen senses and high tolerance to cold, but many of them come from her ability to manipulate glamour, the very essence of the fey. Seeing as her body is now wholly composed of glamour, she can alter it in a number of ways, such as completely changing her appearance, making herself nearly undetectable, or eluding capture. She can also create various objects seemingly out of thin air (actually ambient glamour), which she uses as props, furniture or just her own amusement.

In combat, Grim prefers the stealthy strike to take better advantage of her razor-sharp claws; when forced into a 'fair fight', she uses her wits and charm to befuddle her foes to level the playing field.

[b]Complications:[/b] 

Prejudice (the Wealthy) - Due to her lower middle class upbringing, Grim has a hard time sympathizing with the well-to-do

Sensitivity to Taunting - She can dish it out, but she can't take it. Verbal barbs have a way of really getting under Grim's skin.

[u][b]Abilities[/b][/u] [44PP]

Strength 20 (+5)

Dexterity 26 (+8)

Constitution 18 (+4)

Intelligence 12 (+1)

Wisdom 12 (+1)

Charisma 30/16 (+10/+3)

[u][b]Combat[/b][/u] [24PP]

Initiative +12

Attack +6 Base, +10 Melee, +12 Claws

Defense +12 (+6 Base, +6 Dodge Focus], +3 Flat-Footed

Damage +5 Unarmed (+7 Sneak Attack), +10 Claws (+12 Sneak Attack)

Grapple +18

Knockback 4, 2 Flat-Footed

[u][b]Saving Throws[/b][/u] [19PP]

Toughness +9, +5 Flat-Footed

Fortitude +10 (+4 CON, 6PP)

Reflex +12 (+8 DEX, 4PP)

Will +10 (+1 WIS, 9PP)

[u][b]Skills[/b][/u] [29PP = 116 Ranks]

Acrobat 15 (+23) (Skill Mastery)

Bluff 15 (+25/+18) (Skill Mastery)

Climb 7 (+17)

Diplomacy 5 (+15/+8) (Skill Mastery)

Disguise 0 (+3, +38 Morph)

Gather Information 5 (+15/+8) (Skill Mastery)

Knowledge (Arcane Lore) 4 (+5)

Knowledge (Pop Culture) 4 (+5)

Knowledge (Streetwise) 9 (+10)

Notice 14 (+15) (Skill Mastery)

Perform (Dancing) 2 (+12/+5)

Search 14 (+15) (Skill Mastery)

Sleight of Hand 7 (+15) (Skill Mastery)

Stealth 15 (+23) (Skill Mastery)

[u][b]Feats[/b][/u] [42PP]

Acrobatic Bluff

Agile Climber

All-Out Attack

Attack Focus (Melee) 4

Attack Specialization (Claws)

Connected

Contacts

Defensive Attack

Defensive Roll 4

Distract (Bluff)

Dodge Focus 6

Elusive Target

Equipment 2

Evasion 2

Grapple Finesse

Improved Initiative

Move-By Action

Luck 2

Power Attack

Setup

Skill Mastery 2 (Acrobat, Bluff, Diplomacy, Gather Information, Notice, Search, Sleight of Hand, Stealth)

Sneak Attack

Takedown Attack 2

Taunt

Uncanny Dodge 2 (Audio, Olfactory)

[u][b]Powers[/b][/u] [53PP]

[b]Comprehend 2[/b] (Languages: Understand all, Languages: Speak any one at a time) [4PP]

[b]Immunity 2 ([/b]Aging, Cold[b])[/b] [2PP]

[b]Glamour 7 ([/b]14PP Array, [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power 5[b])[/b] [19PP]

[quote][b][u]Base Power:[/u] Morph 7 ([/b]Any Humanoid, +35 Disguise[b])[/b] [14PP]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Concealment 6 ([/b]All Visual and Audio Senses, [i]Feats:[/i] Close Range, Selective, [i]Extras:[/i] Affects Others, Flaws: Blending[b])[/b] [14PP]

[b][u]Alternate Power[/u]: Elongation 5 ([/b]100ft[b]) + Insubstantial 1 ([/b]Liquid[b]) + Super-Movement 2 ([/b]Slithering, Water-Walking[b])[/b] [14PP]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Emotion Control 13 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Area, [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [Fear], Sense-Dependent [Vision][b])[/b] [13PP]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Enhanced Charisma 14[/b] [14PP]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Flight 2 ([/b]25mph, [i]Drawbacks:[/i] Power Loss [Wings][b]) + Shrinking 8 ([/b]Tiny, [i]Feats:[/i] Normal Movement, Normal Strength, Normal Toughness[b])[/b] [14PP][/quote]

[b]Leaping 2 ([/b]x5[b])[/b] [2PP]

[b]Morph 2[/b] (Glamour) [4pp]

[b]Strike 5 ([/b]Claws, [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power, Improved Critical 2, Incurable, Mighty[b])[/b] [10PP]

[quote][b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Create Object 5 ([/b][i]Feats:[/i] Precise, Subtle, [i]Extras:[/i] Duration [Continuous], [i]Flaws:[/i] Range [Touch][b]; [i]Drawbacks:[/i]  Power loss: Contact with cold Iron)[/b] [7PP][/quote]

[b]Super-Movement 2 ([/b]Slow Fall, Wall-Crawling[b])[/b] [4PP]

[b]Super-Senses 8 ([/b]Normal Hearing [[i]Extras:[/i] Accurate 2, Extended], Normal Olfactory [[i]Extras:[/i] Acute, Extended, Tracking], Normal Vision [[i]Extras:[/i] Counters Obscure 2 {"Darkness"}][b])[/b] [8PP]

[u][b]Drawbacks[/b][/u] [-8PP]

[b]Vulnerability ([/b]Iron, [i]Frequency:[/i] Uncommon, [i]Intensity:[/i] Major [+50% DC][b])[/b] [-2PP]

[b]Weakness ([/b]Iron, [i]Frequency:[/i] Common, [i]Intensity:[/i] Moderate, -1 CON / minute [10 rounds][b])[/b] [-6PP]

DC Block

Unarmed -- DC 22/Toughness (24 w/ Sneak Attack) -- Damage

Claws -- DC 25/Toughness (27 w/ Sneak Attack) -- Damage

[b]Abilities 44 + Combat 24 + Saving Throws 19 + Skills 29 + Feats 42 + Powers 53- Drawbacks 8 = 203/203 Power Points[/b]

[u][b]Equipment[/b][/u]

[quote name="Equipment"][i]Shared Equipment - Contributing 4ep[/i]

[b][u]Interceptors HQ[/u][/b]: [21ep]

[i]Size:[/i] Large; [i]Toughness:[/i] 10; [i]Features:[/i] Combat Simulator, Communications, Computer, Concealed 2, Defense System, Fire Prevention, Garage, Gym, Living Space, Holding Cells, Infirmary, Power 2, Power System, Security System 2, Workshop

[b][u]Defense System 1:[/u][/b] [b]Snare 10[/b]

[b][u]Power 1:[/u][/b] [b]Healing 9[/b] ([i]PFs:[/i] Persistent, Regrowth) [20pp]

[b][u]Power 2:[/u][/b] [b]ESP 6[/b] ([i]Visual, 20 mile range [all of Freedom City][/i]; [i]Extra:[/i] No Conduit; [i]Flaw:[/i] Medium – Surveillance equipment; PFs: Subtle, Rapid) [14pp] AND [b]Quickness 9[/b] ([i]Flaws:[/i] Limited to Search) [3pp] AND [b]Quickness 9[/b] ([i]Flaws:[/i] Limited to Notice) [3pp]

[b][u]MAVERIC[/u][/b] (Mobile Armored Vehicle for Emergency Response and Intercepting Criminals): [13ep]

[b]Size[/b]: Huge [2ep]

[b]Strength[/b]: 35 [1ep]

[b]Speed[/b]: 5 [5ep]

[b]Toughness[/b]: 10 [1ep]

[b]Defense[/b]: 8 [0ep]

[b]Features[/b]: 4 [4ep]

Features: Alarm, Caltrops, Remote Control, Smokescreen [/quote]

Doktor'd

Okay, here we go. Edits for Fleur de Joie:

First off, I'm totally removing the little array. Kaput! All of it can be wiped out.

Second off, I'm re-adding the one point Feature: Makes Flowerpots.

Third off, adding a Dimensional Movement AP to the big array. It looks like this:

Dimensional Movement 3 [any dimension] (Extras: Duration [sustained] (+2), Portal(+2)) (Flaws: Medium [Plants]) (PFs: Progression x5 (250 ft by 250 ft)) LINKED Teleport 1 (100 feet) (Extras: Duration [sustained] (+2), Portal (+2) (Flaw: Medium [Plants]) (PFs: Progression x5 (250 ft by 250 ft) (34 pp)

Fourth off, taking all my saved points and all the points from killing the little array, minus the 2 points already allocated up there, and using them to buy a new unarrayed Summon power. It looks like this:

Summon 3 (45PP Minions, Feats: Progression [Minions] 2 [5 Minions], Extras: Action [Move], Horde, Independent, Range [Ranged], Total Fade) [20PP]

Doktor'd

AvengerAssembled told me it was cool to ask this, since Crom hasn't been in combat yet, could I get -3 defense/+3 toughness and -2 attack/+2 damage tradeoffs added? No stats will need to be changed, he has room for them.

Doktor'd

OK, Geckoedits!

1pp more into Regeneration, making his Injured no action. His regen has pretty much peaked now :D

1pp into Equipment, for:

2 ep into his utility belt, for...

Utility Belt Array 4 (8ep, Feats: 2 Alternate Powers) [10ep]

BP: Geckorangs [blast 2, Feats: Improved Ranged Disarm, Mighty 2, Variable Descriptor (blunt/slashing)] [8ep]

AP: Smokebombs [Obscure Visual 3 (25' radius), Independent] [6ep]

1 ep into a YF teleport beacon

Vehicle array! Spent 2 eps on alternate vehicles:

(NB: Yes, the Pitchoo already has an AP. The 1ep from it isn't taken into account for the budget for these vehicles, in accordance with "no APs in APs")

The Skink Cycle (43ep)

Size: Medium, Strength: 20, Speed: Speed 5 [250 MPH], Defence: 10, Toughness: 9

Features: Alarm 2 (DC 25), Caltrops, Hidden Compartments 2 (DC 25, 26 lbs), Navigation System, Oil Slick, Remote Control, Smokescreen

Powers: Blast 6 (front-mounted electrocannons, Extras: Autofire, Feats: Accurate), Morph 4 (normal motorcycle)

Geckomobile (50ep)

Size: Huge, Strength: 35, Speed: Speed 5 [250 MPH], Defence: 8, Toughness: 12

Features: Alarm 2 (DC 25), Caltrops, Hidden Compartments 2 (DC 25, 100 lbs), Navigation System, Oil Slick, Remote Control, Smokescreen

Powers: Blast 6 (front-mounted electrocannons, Extras: Autofire, Feats: Accurate), Communication 5 (5 miles), Morph 4 (normal sedan), Super-Senses 3 (radar; Accurate Radio sense)

He has 2 pp left.

I would like to change Rycon's powers and feats to this please:

Feats: 16pp

Acrobatic Bluff

Attack Focus (ranged)

Defensive Attack

Dodge Focus 2

Eidetic Memory

Elusive Target

Evasion 2

Hide In Plain Sight

Improved Initiative 2

Luck 2

Power Attack

Skill Mastery (Stealth, Notice, Acrobatics, Search)

Powers [30pp]

Device 2 (Trench Coat Equipment, 8/10pp; Hard to lose) [8pp]

Invisibility 2 (insert-device-name-here, Total concealment from normal vision) [4pp]

Protection 4 (Steel-Lined Coat) [4pp]

Brain Electricity Array (20 Power Points, 2 Alternate Powers) [22pp]

BE: Electrical Control 4 (Shock Bullet; Feats: Accurate 2, Incurable, Homing 1; Extras: Autofire 2) [20pp]

AP: Paralyze 4 (Mind Disjunction; Feats: Accurate 2, Subtle 2; Extras: Autofire 2) [20pp]

AP: Teleport 18 (Atom Travel; 1800ft move action, anywhere in the same galaxy full action; Feats: Change Direction, Change Velocity; Flaw: Medium [Electrical Devices]) [20pp]

Sneerg'd

To make Rifts Guitar a little more useful, I would like to make this change to it:

Device 2 (Modified Electrical Guitar; 10 points; Easy to Lose) Power Feat: Restricted [others with Sonic Control]) [7pp]

Modified Electrical Guitar/Sonic wrote:

Disintegration 2 (sonic] [10PP]

Device 2

Device 2 (Modified Electrical Guitar; 10 points; Easy to Lose) Power Feat: Restricted [others with Sonic Control]) [7pp]

Emotion Control 10 (Flaws: Sense Dependant (Auditory)) [10PP]

Hope its not too much trouble. Thanks in advance.

Doktor'd

Geckoman still has 2pp for skills! :o

Ok:

Knowledge [behavioural Sciences) 3 (+5)

Language 2 (French, Spanish, native: English)

Investigate +1 -> Investigate 9 (+11)

Stealth +2 -> Stealth 10 (+13/+15)

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Also, just get rid of the PL7 sheet.

No. I will finish 3DoTG someday.

Also, just get rid of the PL7 sheet.

No. I will finish 3DoTG someday.

<.<

Edit Arrow!

Increase Strength by +2, for a total of 18 (+4). This will increase Grapple to +15. Also, on the non-Autofire, non-Penetrating Blast, add a fourth rank in Mighty. The others... I can't afford it and the Extras yet. :(

Increase Attack Focus (ranged) from 3 to 4, for: Attack +11 base, +15 ranged, +17 bows

Take away 1pp in Fort, and add +2 to Con, for Con 18 (+4). That's

Toughness +10 (+8 flat-footed, +6 w/o Arrowhawk Armour, +4 flat-footed w/o Armour)

Fort +10 (+4 Con, +6)

Sandman thinks you should get a refund on 3DotG :P

Dok thinks Sand should do all a person's requested edits, not just some ;)

Adding some Complications, which have developed during roleplay over time; if any of these seem weak or cheesy, let me know.

Prejudice (Vampires) - While she makes an exception (with some difficulty!) in Avenger's case, Grim really doesn't trust bloodsuckers at all.

Short Fuse - Under the right circumstances, Grim can get very angry very fast, but usually cools down just as quickly.

Secret Identity - While she doesn't go to the impressive lengths of her teammate Jack of All Blades, Grim does wear a mask and use only her heroic name while in the field.

Sandman's got 99 problems but an edit ain't one

I have learned that Subtle 2 is a power feat that is rather frowned upon here. So could someone perhaps change Rycon's Brain Electricity Array to this?

Brain Electricity Array (20 Power Points, 2 Alternate Powers) [22pp]

BE: Electrical Control 4 (Shock Bullet; Feats: Accurate 2, Incurable, Homing 1; Extras: Autofire 2) [20pp]

AP: Paralyze 4 (Mind Disjunction; Feats: Accurate 2, Homing 2; Extras: Autofire 2) [20pp]

AP: Teleport 9 (Atom Travel; 900ft move action, 20000 miles full action; Feats: Change Direction, Change Velocity; Extras: Accurate; Flaws: Medium [Electrical Devices]) [20pp]

And also, could her Craft (structural) 4 (+7) to Craft (mechanical) 4 (+7) please?

Doktor'd

Edge:

Rename Edge's big Probability Control Array

Reality-Warping Array

Drop Probability Control 12: i've never used it and it's not like Edge can't power-stunt.

Spend Edge's now four points as follows:

Create Object 13 (Extras: Duration [Continuous], Moveable) (PFs: Innate, Precise, Subtlex2) (56 pp) 'creation'

Disintegration 13 (Flaw: Full-Round Action) (PFs: Improved Critical, Power Attack, Precise, Reversible) (56 pp) 'deletion'

Stun 13 (Extras: Contagious, Ranged [Perception]) (Flaw: Daze Only) (PFs: Indirectx3, Reversible) (56 pp) 'chain of hilarious accidents'

Transform 7 [100 lbs] (anything into anything) (Extra: Duration [Continuous]) (PFs: Innate, Precise, Reversible) (52 pp) 'alteration'

Sandman Congratulates you for being the 100th post in this thread. How lucky!