Character Edits, v5

It's been a year, let's roll out a fresh, new thread.

Char Edit Thread no.1 (11/8/2007-4/21/2008)

Char Edit Thread no.2 (11/8/2007-2/10/2008)

Char Edit Thread no.3 (4/24/2008-4/15/2009)

Char Edit Thread no.3 (4/15/2009-4/3/2010)

When you submit an edit request, please do not just submit a new code-blocked sheet for us to copy & paste. You must tell us specifically what you're adding/editing.

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Black Hand:

I'd like to spend all 5 of his power points on Feats:

• [*:1kj7m2hc]+2 Attack Focus (Ranged), raising it from 3 to 5.
    [*:1kj7m2hc]+1 Attack Specialization (Unarmed), raising it from 2 to 3.
    [*:1kj7m2hc]+2 Dodge Focus, raising it from 2 to 4.

This will change the numbers in his Combat entry:

• [*:1kj7m2hc]"Attack" changes from "Attack +7 Base, +10 Ranged, +11 Shuriken or Unarmed" to "Attack +7 Base, +12 Ranged, +13 Shuriken or Unarmed."
    [*:1kj7m2hc]"Defense" changes from "Defense +10 (+6 Base, +2 Dodge Focus, +2 Shield [Cape]), +3 Flat-Footed" to "Defense +12 (+6 Base, +4 Dodge Focus, +2 Shield [Cape])."

This will increase his PP spent on Feats from 47PP to 52PP.

Please drop his "Elusive Target" feat, and use that 1PP to buy the "Innate" feat for his Polymath power. This will change the power to look like this:

Polymath 2 (10PP Variable Power, Multiple Skills & Feats At Once, Feats: Innate, Extras: Action 2 [Free], Duration [Continuous]) [21PP]

While the variable power itself is Innate, the skills and feats temporarily acquired with it are not. If, for example, he is hit with a Drain Skills or Drain Feats power, the skills and feats acquired with Polymath will be drained, just like those outside the variable pool.

This will decrease the points spent on Feats from 52PP to 51PP, and increase the points spent on Powers from 20PP to 21PP.

His tradeoffs at the top of the sheet should change from "None" to "+2/3 Attack / -2/3 Damage, +2 Defense / -2 Toughness."

Geez3r got dangerous.

Alright, moving some stuff around on Jack. First I'll put his 6 unspent PP into his energy sword power to turn it into this:

Energy Sword 5 [Corrosion; Extras: Penetrating 5, Power Feats: Alternate Power 1, Improved Critical (19-20), Mighty, Variable Descriptor 2 (any energy type), Drawback: Limited (available, concentrated energy types)] [24pp]

AP: Energy Sword Flurry 5 [Damage; Extras: Autofire 3, Power Feats: Improved Critical (19-20), Mighty, Variable Descriptor 2 (any energy type), Drawback: Limited (available, concentrated energy types)] [23pp]

Now I'll drop his 8 ranks of Sense Motive to free up 2 more PP. I'll spend 1 pp to give him the "Agile Climber" feat, then drop 3 ranks for Climb (I'm going somewhere with this), which keeps his Climb bonus at +10. I'll drop two of the skill ranks into Bluff to bring it up to caps, for a +23 bonus, and put the third in Stealth, for +16.

The final 1 PP goes to give him "Challenge (Fast Feint)".

Now drop his Tainted complication and give him this one:

West Ender (The West End is Erik's 'turf'; he's extremely protective of his neighbourhood, and knows it much better than the rest of the city.

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Quick little thing for Midnight II, as well. Please replace his Description with this:

Trevor Hunter is a tall, lanky teenager with dark hair just a little too long to be kept tidy and a relaxed demeanour. Although over six feet he's still growing into his full height, giving him a thinness accentuated by angular features. Dressing largely in subdued browns and blacks, he eschews logos and accessories, preferring plain long-sleeved shirts and jackets with a generally uncluttered appearance. His one concession is a battered black fedora which he wears whenever convenience allows.

As the second Midnight, he wears a costume only slightly altered from the one used by his grandfather, starting with a lightly armoured jump-suit. Trevor has shortened the trench coat to a jacket to make it more practical for riding the Night Cycle, and added a matte black utility belt containing an array of gadgets. His featureless mask and fedora are in fact the very same ones used by Travis Hunter, although the mask’s functional elements had to be replaced. The entire costume is pitch black save for glowing red eyes.

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

The Scarab

Please add 1PP to her Equipment feat, raising it from rank 5 to rank 6. This will increase her Feats cost from 21PP to 22PP.

Please spend her new 5EP to buy the following Features for her HQ: +1 Concealed, Pool, Self-Repairing (Scarab-Bots), +2 Security System. This will increase Concealed to "Concealed 3 (+20DC)," and Security System to "Security System 5 (DC40)."

Please spend 1PP to add the following Alternate Power to her Psionics array:

Alternate Power: Emotion Control 12 (Feats: Mind Blank, Subtle, Extras: Area [General, Burst], Mental, Selective, Flaws: Action [Full]) [38PP]

This will increase the Alternate Power feat in the Psionics array from 2 to 3, the cost of the Psionics power from 52PP to 53PP, and the total Powers cost from 98PP to 99PP.

Done By Angrydurf

Phalanx

Alright mostly just gonna get him up towards PL 12 caps for now

+2 enhanced strength for 28 total; bringing his total strength to 12/40 +2/+15 [2pp]

Also +1rank to his blast AP bringing it to a rank 12 blast

+1 attack focus: melee for a total of 4 ranks; Making his Attack +5 (+9 melee, +11 energy vision) [1pp]

Above changes make grapple +25 (Up to +34 with SS DAP)

+2 base con; Making con 18/44 +4/+17, Toughness save becomes +17 (+11 impervious) (+17 con, +0 other), Fort save become +17 (+17 con, +0), Knockback mod becomes -14 [2pp]

5pp spent

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Dead Head haz 5 points! And he's PL 13 now!

2 points to bump Defense by 1, to +8.

Defense +8 (+4 flat-footed)
1 point to bump Protection to 18
Knockback -15 (-9 vs. blessed, magical or silver attacks)
Toughness +18 (Impervious 12 [not vs. blessed, magic or silver])
2 points to bump Necromantic Powers Array to rank 7.
[b]Necromantic Powers 7[/b] (14pp powers; [i]PFs[/i]: 2 Alternate Powers) [16pp]
[u]BE[/u]: [b]Enhanced Anatomic Separation 4[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Variable Split; brings total to [b]Anatomic Separation 5[/b] [Variable Split])
[u]AP[/u]: [b]Enhanced Feats 13[/b] (Fearsome Presence 13 [65 feet, DC 23])
[u]AP[/u]: [b]Healing 12[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Resurrection [up to 3 years]; [i]Flaws[/i]: Distracting, Resurrection only, Unreliable [sometimes they [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CameBackWrong]Come Back Wrong[/url]]; [i]PFs[/i]: Progression 8/3 months per rank)
This should put his totals on powers at
Powers: [3+4+7+2+1+1+32+6+2+16+18+22+3+3 = 120pp]
And his total totals at
Abilities 12 + Combat 26 + Saves 10 + Skills 14 (56 ranks) + Feats 15 + Powers 120 - Drawbacks 4 = 193/193pp
Also, please edit his Super-Senses to look like so
[b]Super-Senses 4[/b] (darkvision, magic awareness, mental awareness; [i]Drawback[/i]: Darkvision is Noticeable) [4x1 -1 = 3pp]
[b]Enhanced Super-Senses 2[/b] (acute and analytical for magic awareness; [i]Flaw[/i]: Only for Necromantic magic) [2x0.5 = 1pp]

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Dead Head haz 5 points! And he's PL 13 now!

2 points to bump Defense by 1, to +8.

Defense +8 (+4 flat-footed)
1 point to bump Protection to 18
Knockback -15 (-9 vs. blessed, magical or silver attacks)

Toughness +18 (Impervious 12 [not vs. blessed, magic or silver])
2 points to bump Necromantic Powers Array to rank 7.
[b]Necromantic Powers 7[/b] (14pp powers; [i]PFs[/i]: 2 Alternate Powers) [16pp]

[u]BE[/u]: [b]Enhanced Anatomic Separation 4[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Variable Split; brings total to [b]Anatomic Separation 5[/b] [Variable Split])

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Enhanced Feats 13[/b] (Fearsome Presence 13 [65 feet, DC 23])

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Healing 12[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Resurrection [up to 3 years]; [i]Flaws[/i]: Distracting, Resurrection only, Unreliable [sometimes they [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CameBackWrong]Come Back Wrong[/url]]; [i]PFs[/i]: Progression 8/3 months per rank)
This should put his totals on powers at
Powers: [3+4+7+2+1+1+32+6+2+16+18+22+3+3 = 120pp]
And his total totals at
Abilities 12 + Combat 26 + Saves 10 + Skills 14 (56 ranks) + Feats 15 + Powers 120 - Drawbacks 4 = 193/193pp
Also, please edit his Super-Senses to look like so
[b]Super-Senses 4[/b] (darkvision, magic awareness, mental awareness; [i]Drawback[/i]: Darkvision is Noticeable) [4x1 -1 = 3pp]

[b]Enhanced Super-Senses 2[/b] (acute and analytical for magic awareness; [i]Flaw[/i]: Only for Necromantic magic) [2x0.5 = 1pp]

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Dead Head is at 195PP spent, with only 193PP available. You're over by 2PP. Somewhere along the line, some Ref did some sloppy editing and didn't edit all his point totals and subtotals to reflect his actual traits. So he was underpaying for his Attack and Defense scores. Unfortunately, this seems to happen a lot, so it's always a good idea to double-check all the math on your sheet after any round of edits or upgrades.

Let us know what you want to drop to get him in the black again.

Darn.

Okay, drop the improvements to the Necromantic Powers Array, putting it back to

[b]Necromantic Powers 6[/b] (12pp powers; [i]PFs[/i]: 2 Alternate Powers) [14pp]
[u]AP[/u]: [b]Enhanced Feats 12[/b] (Fearsome Presence 12 [60 feet, DC 22])
[u]AP[/u]: [b]Healing 10[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Resurrection [up to 10 months]; [i]Flaws[/i]: Distracting, Resurrection only, Unreliable [sometimes they [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CameBackWrong]Come Back Wrong[/url]]; [i]PFs[/i]: Progression 7/1 month per rank)

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Ok, here's the PL 11 Razorwing:

Abilities: +2 Dex, +2 Int, -2 Wis, -2 Cha [0pp]

Combat: Reduced Attack and Defense by 2 each [+8pp]

Saves: Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +1 [+3pp]

Skills: Climb +4r [1pp], Computers +4r [1pp], Craft (electronic) +2r [.5pp], Craft (mechanical) +2r [.5pp], Disable Device +4r [1pp], Escape Artist +4r [1pp], Gather Information +2r [.5pp], Investigate +4r [1pp], Languages +2r [.5pp], Medicine +4r [1pp], Profession +2r [.5pp], Pilot +4r [1pp], Search +4r [1pp], Sense Motive -2r [-.5pp], Sleight of Hand +4r [1pp], Swim +4r [1pp]

Feats: Removed Assessment, Hide in Plain Sight, Rage 1, Skill Mastery 1, Takedown Attack 1 [-5pp]

Added Attack Focus 2 (melee), Benefit 1, Chokehold, Equipment 1, Improved Throw, Improved Trip, Master Plan, Precise Shot 1, Sneak Attack 3 [12pp]

Powers: Removed 2 ranks of Device (hard to lose) [-8pp]

Added 7pp worth of Drawbacks

Characters Name: Razorwing

Power Level: 11 [162/162]

Trade-Offs: +1 Attack for -1 Damage, +1 Defense for -1 Toughness

Unspent PP: 0

Alternate Identity: Kristian Gerber

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 160 lbs

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Black

nightwing113-2-1-1-1.jpg

Description: Kristian Gerber is in remarkable shape for a teenager. His normal attire consists of BDU pants and combat boots accompanied by heavy metal t-shirts and a gray hoodie with a white skeletal stencil. As a note of interest, Kristian and the teen hero known as Elite share a strikingly similar appearance, so much so that a casual observer could mistake them for twin brothers.

History: Some time during the 1970's , two extremely gifted teenagers thought to take up the war on crime. This dynamic duo, Cardinal (James Gerber) and Blackbird (Cynthia Schwartz) as they had named themselves, battled against the seedy underbelly of New York City for years at the side of the dark avenger Raven, eventually falling in love. When the Moore Act was passed in the 1980's, James chose to leave New York to help the few remaining heroes of Freedom City battle against the scum and villiany that plagued the once proud city while Cynthia stayed in New York to finish college. Dropping his happy-go-lucky demeanor and his flamboyant costume, he crafted a new identity for himself; one more suited to the social, economic, and anti-heroic theme of the day. Based on a mythological bird from the fabled Utopia Island that was said to be an ill omen, the vigilante known as Razorwing cut a swathe of justice through Freedom City. As an on-again, off-again member of the group ForceOps, James Gerber found himself falling deeply into the darkest places of his soul due to the terrible things he was doing in the name of peace and order. Unable to handle the pressure anymore, James hung up his costume and returned to New York City a broken man. If it weren't for the love and support of his former friend and confidant Cynthia, now a criminal psychologist, he would have remained a husk of the man he once was. After years of renewed friendship, the two became romantic once more, marrying, and moving out to Freedom City when Mayor Moore was exposed for the crook he really was. Soon Cynthia Schwartz-Gerber was with child, and she gave birth to a wonderful baby boy in the Spring of 1993. These were to be the happiest times of their lives, but Omega had other plans.

When the city was attacked, James did not hesitate to don the guise of Razorwing one last time to aid his fellow heroes in pushing back the extra-dimensional legions at Omega's command, and he gave his life so that so many others may live. In the aftermath of the Terminus Invasion, Cynthia became increasingly depressed and introverted to the point that she was sent to an asylum, her infant son taken into foster care. Kristian, himself a dark and brooding introvert, was raised in orphanages and foster homes for nearly a decade, only seeing his mother once shortly before her death from leukemia.

On the evening before his tenth birthday he was startled out of bed by a powerful hand gripping his mouth and a cold, emotionless voice whispering from the darkness of the room, "I knew your old man, and his son deserves better than this. Come with me and you'll learn the truth." Those words were the beginning of the end of Kristian Gerber. The next six and a half years of his life are like a haunting dream, slipping farther from him the harder he tries to remember, but some things he could never forget. The physical and mental conditioning, the combat drills, the obedience training, the survival tests: all administered by a single figure clad in full body armor known to him only as "Ronin".

With his brutal yet thorough training nearly completed, Ronin gifted the young man with a suit of advanced combat armor resembling that of the original Razorwing's, an utility belt, and a custom motorcycle to aid him in his final test: infiltrate the Labyrinth and recover any data detailing the past of the mercenary group once known as Nemesis. To this end, Ronin has used his connections to have the boy placed in Ev Prep, the front for the nefarious training camp known as the Shadow Academy.

Shortly after his arrival and striking up some quick friendships among the other students, Razorwing set forth to complete his mission under the cover of night. Finding an entrance to a high-tech laboratory deep beneath the grounds of Ev Prep, Razorwing successfully retrieved the data he was sent to obtain, though not without tripping an alarm. Narrowly avoiding an all-out confrontation with the students and faculty of the Shadow Academy, he delivered his package at the predetermined drop-off point, only to be ambushed by Ronin! Ronin took the data-disc and left the battered and beaten Razorwing with one final message before he departed: "Sorry kid, no loose ends." Cast out by his former mentor, he was all alone in a world he hardly understood. Razorwing must now come to terms with the latest raw deal that life has dealt him and strive to become his own man.

Shortly after learning that his heart housed a dormant nanite colony, Kris Gerber left Freedom City to travel the world in search of answers. After months of globe-trotting with no solid evidence of who implanted the nanites in him or to what ends, he has returned to Freedom City to confront the one man who he knew would have all the answers.

Personality & Motivation: Many would describe Kristian Gerber as a sociopath, and they would be right. His life before Ronin's tutelage was lacking in all the qualities that led to the healthy psychological development of a child, and his intense training at the hands of a gun-for-hire did little to reinforce what little positive influences Kristian had. He had always thought of himself as a weapon forged to do battle at the whims of the highest bidder, but now he feels he has a new purpose. Abandoned by the only person he's ever really known and hunted by one of the largest villainous conglomerates in the world, Razorwing has decided to use his skills and fighting abilities to combat the injustices of the world that he himself had once committed.

Powers & Tactics: A skilled martial artist and acrobat, Razorwing uses his utility belt's array of weaponry and his state-of-the-art grapple gun to full advantage to even the playing field against his adversaries before going in close for the finish. His costume, the Raptor Mk. II Advanced Combat Armor, was a prototype developed for the SAS but never saw mass production due to the enormous price tag. It's mission profile specifications were designed for stealthy infiltration/ex-filtration operations. On top of a remarkable resistance to environmental temperature and ballistic damage, the suit possesses a set of retractable "glider wings" that allow for airborne delivery and the cowl houses an advanced communication and sensor suite. The grapple gun was another prototype that was mothballed due to an unpractical cost and lack of demand, researched and developed by ASTRO Labs. His new subterranean headquarters, an abandoned training facility once used by a mysterious organization know as the Murder League, is located a few miles southwest of the municipal landfill.

Complications:

Enemies: Branded a traitor by the Shadow Academy, a security threat by the Labyrinth, and a failure by Ronin, Razorwing is constantly hunted by the forces set against him.

Off the Grid: Kristian Gerber has been missing since he was ten years old. As such, he is without any form of identification (driver's license, social security card, etc.) unless he reports himself to the proper authorities. Kristian Gerber is dead to the world, and Razorwing prefers to keep it that way.

Reputation: His years of combat training did not include "painless takedowns" or "submission moves" that are meant to subdue rather than terminate. Razorwing's tactics and philosophy on fighting are simple: put them down, hard and fast. He has no compunction about maiming or crippling his opponents if the need arises.

In Brief: A young soldier trained specifically for urban warfare.

Stats: 6+8+6+8+4+4 = 36pp

Str: 16 (+3)

Dex: 18 (+4)

Con: 16 (+3)

Int: 18 (+4)

Wis: 14 (+2)

Cha: 14 (+2)

Combat: 12+12 = 24pp

Attack: +6, +7 (exploding shuriken, grapple gun, shuriken)+12 melee

Grapple: +15

Defense: +6, +12 Dodge Focus (+3 flat-footed)

Knockback: -5 (-3 flat-footed)

Initiative: +8

Saves: 5+5+5 = 15pp

Toughness: +10 (+3 Con, +3 armored jumpsuit, +4 Defensive Roll)

Fortitude: +8 (+3 Con, +5)

Reflex: +9 (+4 Dex, +5)

Will: +7 (+2 Wis, +5)

Skills: 128r = 32pp

Acrobatics 8 (+12)

Climb 4 (+7)

Computers 8 (+12)

Craft (electronic) 4 (+8)

Craft (mechanical) 4 (+8)

Disable Device 8 (+12)

Drive 4 (+8)

Escape Artist 4 (+8)

Gather Information 4 (+8)

Intimidate 8 (+10) [startle]

Investigate 8 (+12)

Knowledge (streetwise) 4 (+8)

Knowledge (tactics) 4 (+8)

Knowledge (technology) 4 (+8)

Languages 8 (Base: English; Arabic, Chinese, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Swahili)

Medicine 4 (+8)

Notice 8 (+10)

Pilot 4 (+8)

Profession (mercenary) 4 (+6)

Search 8 (+12)

Sleight of Hand 4 (+8)

Stealth 8 (+12)

Swim 4 (+7)

Feats: 50pp

Attack Focus 6 (melee)

Benefit 1 (Masterful Tactician)

Chokehold

Defensive Roll 4

Diehard*

Dodge Focus 6

Equipment 13

Evasion 1

Fearless

Improved Grapple

Improved Initiative 1

Improved Throw

Improved Trip

Jack-of-all-Trades

Master Plan

Move-by Action

Power Attack

Precise Shot 1

Quick Draw 1

Sneak Attack 4

Startle

Takedown Attack 1

Uncanny Dodge 1 (auditory)

Grapple Gun

Snare 5 (Power Feat: Alternate Power 1, Masterwork, Reversible, Tether; Drawback: Reduced Range 2) [12ep]

-AP: Super-Movement 2 (slow fall, swinging)

Headquarters

Size: Large, Toughness: +15; Features: Communications, Computer, Concealed 2, Garage, Gym, Isolated, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Power System, Security System 2, Workshop [18ep]

Razorcycle

STR 20, SPD 5, DEF 10, TOU +10, SIZE: Medium; Features: Alarm 2, Caltrops, Masterwork, Navigation System 2, Smoke Screen [19ep]

Utility Belt

binoculars, camera, digital audio recorder, flashlight, gasmask, handcuffs, masterwork electronic tool kit, masterwork first aid kit, masterwork forensics kit, masterwork lockpick set, masterwork mechanical tool kit, mini-tracer, PDA, rebreather [8ep]

Weapon Array

Blast 1 (shuriken) (Extra: Autofire 1; Power Feat: Masterwork)

Blast 5 (exploding shuriken) (Extra: Area [explosion 1], Flaw: Unreliable [5 uses]; Power Feat: Masterwork; Drawback: Full Power, Reduced Range 2)

Corrosion 2 (cutting torch)

Obscure 5 (smoke grenades) (Extra: Independent; Flaw:Unreliable [5 uses]; Power Feat: Masterwork, Ricochet; Drawback: Full Power, Reduced Range 2)

Strike 2 (nunchaku) (Power Feat: Mighty, Twin Strike) [8ep]

Powers: 12 = 12pp

Device 3 (armored jumpsuit, hard to lose)

Communication 6 (radio) (Flaw: Move Action; Power Feat: Subtle 1) [4dp]

Flight 2 (Flaw: Gliding; Drawback: Power Loss [if wings are immobilized, uncommon, minor]) [1dp]

Immunity 2 (cold, heat) (Flaw: Limited) [1dp]

Protection 3 (Drawback: Noticeable, Weak Point) [1dp]

Sensory Shield 2 (all senses) [4dp]

Super-Senses 4 (direction sense, distance sense, infravision, time sense) [4dp]

Drawbacks: 3+1+1 = 5pp

Vulnerable (electricity, very common, minor) [-3pp]

Vulnerable (magnetic, uncommon, minor) [-1pp]

Vulnerable (radiation, uncommon, minor) [-1pp]

Weakness (electromagnetic pulse, uncommon, moderate; -1 penalty to all checks, attack rolls, and Defense) [-2pp]

DC Block:

Blast 1 (autofire 1) --- 16/Toughness --- Damage, Staged

Blast 5 (explosion 1) --- 15/Reflex, 21/Toughness --- Damage, Staged

Corrosion 2 ---12/Fortitude, 17/Toughness --- Damage, Staged

Strike 2 (Mighty) --- 20/Toughness --- Damage, Staged

Unarmed --- 18/Toughness --- Damage, Staged

Costs: Abilities (36) + Combat (24) + Saves (15) + Skills (32) + Feats (50) + Powers (12) - Drawbacks (7) = 162 pp

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Avenger: 4 pp to spend

+4 to Favored Environment (Nighttime)

This moves Avenger up to Attack +18 at night.

Remove the Mighty Strike from his Vampire Array, freeing up 1 point.

Spend it on another rank of Luck.

This brings Avenger up to PL 14 caps on both offense and defense.

If someone could fix the many typos that have crept into his feats, skills, and powers, that would be great.

Edge: 1 pp

Buy Skill Mastery (Bluff, Diplomacy, Knowledge History, and Notice) for 1 pp

Freedom Angel: 1 pp

1 rank of Luck for 1 pp

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Undid this until the ref cave discussion on the power is complete.

Quote, this discussion shows no signs of a quick or easy conclusion, so you may as well just spend those 2PP elsewhere, and hope you can buy this again next month.

Ok, here's the PL 11 Razorwing:

Drawbacks: 3+1+1 = 5pp

Vulnerable (electricity, very common, minor) [-3pp]

Vulnerable (magnetic, uncommon, minor) [-1pp]

Vulnerable (radiation, uncommon, minor) [-1pp]

Weakness (electromagnetic pulse, uncommon, moderate; -1 penalty to all checks, attack rolls, and Defense) [-2pp]

Costs: Abilities (36) + Combat (24) + Saves (15) + Skills (32) + Feats (50) + Powers (12) - Drawbacks (7) = 162 pp

Ex3, you're 1PP over. Electricity attacks are "Common" at the most, so that first drawback shouldn't be worth more than 2PP. Either increase one of your existing Drawbacks by 1PP, take a new 1PP Drawback, or drop 1PP worth of traits from your sheet.

Char Edits for The GoodMad! Doktor. 13pp to play with!

1pp to gain the Sneak Attack feat.

12pp to upgrade his Electromagnetic Screwdriver, from Gadgets 1 to Gadgets 3.

[b]Gadgets 3[/b] ([i]Elektromagnetischer Schraubenzieher[/i]/Electromagnetic Screwdriver; 15 "Device Points", easy to lose; [i]PF[/i]: Restricted - Only usable by those with a +14 or better Knowledge/Technology modifier) [19pp]
[quote name="Elektromagnetischer Schraubenzieher (Electromagnetic Screwdriver)"]
[b]Gadgets 3[/b] (Easy to Lose, 15 'device points'; [i]PF[/i]: Restricted - Only usable by those with a +14 or better Knowledge/Technology modifier)

Sample Settings:
[list] [*][b]Corrosion 4[/b] (laser-torch; [i]PF[/i]: Precise)
[*][b]Datalink 6[/b] (20 miles; [i]Extra[/i]: Area; [i]PFs[/i]: Selective, Subtle)
[*][b]Electrical Control 7[/b] and associated APs as alternative settings
[*][b]Enhanced Skill 48[/b] (+6 to any 8 skills that his home HQ can help with) plus [b]Super-Senses 1[/b] (communication link with home HQ)
[*][b]Enhanced Teleport 2[/b] (to [b]Teleport 10[/b] [1,000 feet/Earth to Moon])
[*][b]Illusion 1[/b] (holoprojektor, visual & radio; [i]PF[/i]: Progression 1/10-ft. radius)
[*][b]Light Control 7[/b] and associated APs as alternative settings
[*][b]Magnetic Control 6[/b] (Str 30; [i]PFs[/i]: Indirect, Sublte) and associated APs as alternative settings
[*][b]Microwave Control 7[/b] and associated APs as alternative settings
[*][b]Nullify 15[/b] (all effects of an electrical circuit descriptor at once [EMP Blast]; [i]Flaw[/i]: Action/Full Round)
[*][b]Radiation Control 7[/b] and associated APs as alternative settings
[*][b]Super-Senses 5[/b] (acute analytical ranged tracking detect energy)
[*][b]Super-Senses 5[/b] (penetrates concealment detect metal)
[*][b]Electrical, Microwave, or Radiation Control 14[/b] ([i]Flaw[/i]: Action/Full Round)[/list][/quote]
And re-jigger the Gravimetric Belt. :arrow: Remove Environmental Adaptation (Zero G) and Space Travel :arrow: Remove Power Reserve, fold Flight, Immovability, and Teleport all into one Array. :arrow: Added a Linked Enhanced Fortitude Save to his primary Force Field ("variable amplitude force field providing defense against exotic attacks") :arrow: Improved the Cloaking Field, adding Hide in Plain Sight and some Enhanced Skills/Stealth ("back-up cloaking system") :arrow: Added two new APs to the Force Field, an Intangibility Field and a Shrinking Function.
[b]Device 12[/b] (Gravimetric Belt v1.1.4.a; hard to lose; 60 points; [i]PF[/i]: Restricted - Only usable by those with a +14 or better Knowledge/Technology modifier) [49pp]
[quote name="Gravimetric Belt v1.1.4.d"][b]Device 12[/b] (gravimetric belt; hard to lose; 60 points; [i]PF[/i]: Restricted - Only usable by those with a +14 or better Knowledge/Technology modifier). 49pp.

[b]Enhanced Feats 2[/b] (Environmental Adaptation [low-gravity, high-gravity]) [2]
[b]Flight 8[/b] (2,500 mph / 25,000 feet; [i]PFs[/i]: 2 Alternate Powers, Instant Up, Move-By Action) [18+2=20]
[u]AP 1[/u]: [b]Immovable 18[/b]
[u]AP 2[/u]: [b]Teleport 8[/b] (800 ft/Continental; [i]PFs[/i]: Change Direction, Change Velocity)
[b]Force Field 12[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Impervious 10, Linked [b]Enhanced Fortitude Save 3[/b]; [i]PFs[/i]: 3 Alternate Powers, Selective) [26+3=29]
[u]AP 1[/u]: [b]Force Field 10[/b] ([i]PFs[/i]: Selective, Subtle), Linked [b]Concealment 10[/b] (all senses; [i]Flaw[/i]: Blending; [i]PFs[/i]: Close Range, Hide in Plain Sight), Linked [b]Enhanced Skills 8[/b] (Stealth +8; +9 total) [26/26]
[u]AP 2[/u]: [b]Insubstantial 4[/b] (incorporeal; affected by force, gravitic, and magnetic; [i]PFs[/i]: Selective, Subtle) [22/26]
[u]AP 3[/u]: [b]Shrinking 20[/b] (Miniscule [-20 Str, min 1/-5, -5 Toughness, +12 Attack/Defense, -20 Grapple, +20 Stealth]; [i]PF[/i]: Atomic Size) and Linked [b]Force Field 2[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Impervious). When Minuscule, with Labcoat, total Toughness is +6 [Imp 6] and Defense is +22. [25/26]
[b]Immunity 9[/b] (life support) [9]

2+20+29+9 = 60pp[/quote]
I also upped the Know/Tech requirement for the Restricted PF to be equal to his PL. The rulebooks don't give much (useful) in the way of setting the guideline for how restricted a Restricted device is, but having a minimum skill modifier = the owner's/creator's PL seems appropriate to me. These changes, plus a few edits made looong ago, necessitate a bit of editing to his Combat and Saves section.
[b][u]Combat[/u][/b]: 16+16=32pp
Attack: +8; +12 in "Combat Mode"
Grapple: +8; +12 in "Combat Mode"
Defense: +8 (+4 flat-footed); ; +12 (+5 flat-footed) in "Combat Mode"
Knockback: -15; -9 "Cloaked"; -4 just w/ Labcoat; -0 w/ nothing; Belt can give an additional -18 from Immovability
Initiative: +1
[b][u]Saves[/u][/b]: 4+5+3=12pp
Toughness: +16 (Imp 14); +14 (Imp 4) when "Cloaked"; +4 (Imp 4) just w/ Labcoat; +0 w/ nothing
Fortitude: +7; +4 without Force Field (+0 Con, +4; +3 more Enhanced Fort Save)
Reflex: +6 (+1 Dex, +5)
Will: +8; +15* (+5 Wis, +3; *+12 Wis, +3 w/ Enhanced Wis)

Tentacle-Brain set to "Combat Mode" + a rank 14 damage effect from his Gadget + Sneak Attack = after two years of play, Doktor Archeville finally hits his offensive caps!

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Just a simple swap for Midnight II, I'd like to replace this:

[b]Concealment 2[/b] ["cloud men's minds" (mental, mutant); all mental, Power Feat: Close Range, Flaws: Partial, Phantasm] [2pp]
with this:
[b]Concealment 2[/b] [shadowy presence (mental, mutant); all mental senses, [i]Flaws:[/i] Displacement] [2PP]

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

I'd like to drop environmental conditions from Freedom Angel's Immunities.

That'll leave him with Immunity 6 (aging, disease, poison, starvation and thirst, suffocation) I'd like to spend the other six points as follows:

Light Control 2 (10 feet) (Flaw Touch Range) for 2 pts

The following APs should be added to his Angelic Array for 4 points:

Create Object 3 (Extra: Continuous) (PFs: Innate) "The Power of Creation"

Enhanced Feats: Fearsome Presence 10 "Divine Fury"

Mind Control 10 (Flaw: Sense-Dependent: [Hearing]) "The Voice of Heaven"

Teleport 9 (Flaw: Long Range Only) (PF: Progression 1 (250 lbs) "Divine Speed"

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN