Character Edits, v5

For Sparksmith:

Updating the profile section of his sheet first

[b][u]Alternate Identity[/u][/b]: Kurtis "Sparky" Smith

[b][u]Identity[/u][/b]: Public

[b][u]Birthplace[/u][/b]: Long Island, New York

[b][u]Occupation[/u][/b]: Martial Arts/Weapons Trainer

[b][u]Affiliations[/u][/b]: Master Lee's School for Self Defense

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]: Mary Smith (Mother) and Peter Smith (Father)

[b][u]Birthday[/u][/b]: January 12, 1988

[b][u]Age[/u][/b]: 22

[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]: Male

[b][u]Ethnicity[/u][/b]: Italian/English

[b][u]Height[/u][/b]: 6'0"

[b][u]Weight[/u][/b]: 150lbs

[b][u]Eyes[/u][/b]: Brown

[b][u]Hair[/u][/b]: Brown

[b][u]Speech Color[/u][/b]: [color=#4040BF]Dark Blue[/color]

Second, New Complication:

Father always said, "Do no harm.": Sparksmith cannot do harm to an innocent person or a friend. Even if they, or he, is mind controlled, or otherwise unable to control their actions. If the target is mutated, he'll fight reluctantly unless there are signs that whoever the creature was is still in their head. Exceptions are rare at best.

Done by Sandman XI

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, gonna spend some points here.

For Dynamo I'll spend all 3 points getting Sleight of Hand 12 (+14).

For Atlas, I'll spend 4 points to bump the Communication power up to rank 4. I'll spend 1 more point to get an AP off this upgraded Mental Communication power. He'll have 4pp still unspent, and I will keep them as such for the time being.

[b]Comprehend 2[/b] (Languages; Speak/Understand Any) [4pp] [u]LINKED[/u] [b]Communication 4[/b] (Mental, 1 mile, [i]Extras:[/i] Two-Way) [8pp]

* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Mind Reading 16[/b] [i]Flaws[/i]: Requires Grab (-3) [4pp] [u]LINKED[/u] [b]Drain Wisdom 16[/b] [i]Extras:[/i] Alternate Save (Will) [i]Flaws[/i]: Requires Grab [8pp]

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Last minute edits, since didn't spend most of this month's pp!

Arrowhawk has 4pp.

Now, I want him to have another pp into Skill Mastery, adding the skills of: (Drive, Intimidate, Knowledge [streetwise], Knowledge [Tactics]) [1pp]

Ok, so here's the major rejiggering of skills, to make it more efficient (more +15 and +20, less +16 and +18). Let's up his Int to 16 (+3), for [2pp].

Reductions in skill ranks: [-9r=-2.25pp]

-1 Climb: to 11 (+15, Skill Mastery)

-1 Craft [Mechanical]: to 11 (+15, Skill Mastery)

-1 Investigate: to 2 (+5)

-1 Knowledge [Life Sciences]: to 7 (+10)

-1 Knowledge [Physical Sciences]: to 7 (+10)

-2 Knowledge [streetwise]: to 12 (+15, Skill Mastery)

-1 Search: to 7 (+10)

-1 Stealth: to 15 (+20, Skill Mastery)

Increases in skill ranks: [+9r=+2.25pp]

+2 Intimidate: to 18 (+20, Skill Mastery)

+4 Knowledge [Tactics]: to 12 (+15, Skill Mastery)

+3 Sense Motive: to 12 (+15)

On a net whole... he spends 0pp on shuffling skills, and loses and gains 0 ranks overall. :P And thus, my last pp goes on something fun and shiny!

Equipment 1, for a total of Equipment 7, or 35ep. He's only going to spend 3pp of this:

Flight 2 (cape, Flaws: Gliding) [2ep]

after all that discussion around Black Hand's creation, where I decided not to take the cape after Ref opinions reversed :P I'm going to spend the final ep on just going and making the Hands-Free feature of his bike a formal, 1pp, element.

Now, his sheet is one of the oldest remaining, and as such hasn't got the shiny new format. Nor does it have an up to date DC block. :? So here's a new sheet, with all the changes incorporated, and a new DC block, and some slightly formatting alterations (such as the Defence score breakdown)

[b]Player's Name:[/b] Ecalsneerg

[b]Power Level:[/b] 13 (198/198PP)

[b]Trade-Offs:[/b] -5 Damage for +5 Attack, -2 Toughness for +2 Defense

[b]Unspent PP[/b]: 0

[b]Diamond Status:[/b] 48/60

[b]Characters Name:[/b] Arrowhawk

[b]Alternate Identity:[/b] John Fraser

[b]Height:[/b] 6'0"

[b]Weight:[/b] 190 lbs

[b]Hair:[/b] Black

[b]Eyes:[/b] Grey

[b]Description:[/b] Arrowhawk is a tall, menacing figure, broad-shouldered and muscled. He is aclad in a solid-looking black armour, made of many interlocking plates for maximum flexibility. A cape flows down from the shoulders to about knee level, concealing a longbow and quiver clipped to the back of the armour. His face is shadowed by a black hood, shadowing much of his face. Under the hood he wears a domino mask with glowing red lenses. Across his chest is emblazoned the stylised logo of a white hawk in flight.

As noticeable in his civilian identity, John Fraser is visibly aged, beginning to grey and heavily 'scarred from sports'. However, he takes great pains to be less of an imposing figure to conceal his identity. Due to an 'incident' in a supervillain's HQ, he walks with a visible limp.

[b]History:[/b] Growing up in Aberdeen, Scotland, John Fraser had a promising career in biology ahead of him. Many admired the quiet, thoughtful young man and his quick grasp on science. But a bunch of mobsters trying both to take advantage of the student financial difficulties on campus and invest in endeavours they'd unlikely be traced to, started offering student loans. But the sky-high interest rates landed two or three of John's dorm mates in heavy debt until one fateful night when the enforcers came. Refusing to come quietly, the students were gunned down, setting the halls of residence into mass panic. As the enforcers tried to escape, accidental killings led to the deaths of three more students and seriously wounded John.

Recovering, his thoughts turned to revenge. Many had come to know of the mob's involvement with the loans, and the killings left no doubt as to their involvement. Yet nobody tried to bring them to justice. They were scared. So John spent the remainder of his degree training to bring his friends’ killers down. Using guns would bring him down to their level, so he learned archery and basic martial arts. A mere mortal held no power over these ruthless men, but a symbol of revenge, a predator, could bring them down. Dubbing himself "Arrowhawk" as a tribute both to his methods and to the bird of prey, John did not attend his graduation party. He donned a cloak and attacked a mob safehouse he'd managed to root out, subduing every criminal inside.

But his training had come at a price. He'd become a different person, quieter, more intense. While he still had friends, none were close. He wasn't romantically involved with anyone. In short, he was lonely. Yet somehow going out in his costume and fighting crime in the alleys and from the rooftops made him feel wanted. And thus Arrowhawk became a legend in the city of Aberdeen, removing the organised crime from a city mostly ignorant of it ("The mob? It's an American thing, right?") and inspiring several copycats. Confident that the city was safe in the hands of those heroes who took the job seriously, he travelled Britain and fought organised crime over the next eighteen years. By day, he held down laboratory work and tried desperately to make close friends and find relationships. By night, he was Arrowhawk, more confident than his secret identity and a skilled crimefighter.

Now, at the age of thirty-eight and still alone and looking for a challenge, Arrowhawk has come to Freedom City. While he had been here a few times in the past (establishing a friendly rivalry with Bowman in the process), now he plans to spend a few years here. He hopes to, as Arrowhawk, defeat the tenacious organised crime in a city full of superheroes, and as John, finally find a life apart from Arrowhawk.

[b]Complications:[/b]

Enemy (Captain Knieval, Malice): Multiple run-ins with these two villains have led to a deep-set grudge against them. Arrowhawk will drop anything to pursue them if he possibly can.

Hatred/Obsession (organised crime): The mob killing several students when he was at university led to John Fraser becoming the Arrowhawk. They've also consistently tried to kill him over his crime-fighting career. Thus, his hatred of them makes it difficult for him to trust someone who has been too heavily involved with the mob in the past, regardless of whether they still retain that connection. The obsession has also distracted him from other things like a love life, friends, family, work and in general anything beyond being Arrowhawk.

Honour (won't use guns): Firearms sicken Arrowhawk. He refuses to sink to the level of criminals by using one, and condemns openly those who use them, even if they are his allies. This has become a larger problem since his move to America, where the police carry guns, a fact he is not used to and believes to be wrong. Arrowhawk is psychologically incapable of using a gun despite knowing how to, and would be unable to use one to defend himself even if he had no other choice.

Rivalry (Bowman): In past trips to Freedom City, Arrowhawk established a friendly rivalry with the Bowman, and each frequently seek to out-do the other in archery and close combat skills. However, despite this deeply competitive attitude, both deeply respect and trust the other.

Secret (identity): John Fraser is characterised differently from Arrowhawk by being a lot more quiet and submissive than the aggressive, forceful vigilante. To allow himself privacy and a measure of a social life (should he ever [i]use[/i] that option...), he keeps the two identities apart and doesn't wear any of his costume on his person besides a bullet-proof vest.

Arrowhawk is also at risk at running out of arrows, but this should rarely happen except in protracted battles where he can expend large numbers of them, or in remote areas where he is unable to replenish his supplies. If his bowstring gets wet, such as when he gets submerged without it being covered with a cape or quiver, it will also become unusable.

[b][u]Abilities[/u][/b] 8+10+8+6+6+4 = 42pp

Str: 18 (+4)

Dex: 20 (+5)

Con: 18 (+4)

Int: 16 (+3)

Wis: 16 (+3)

Cha: 14 (+2)

[b][u]Combat[/u][/b] 22+20 = 42pp

Initiative +9

Attack +11 base, +15 ranged, +17 bows

Grapple +15

Defence +14 (+10 Base Defence, +4 Dodge Focus), +5 Flat-footed

Knockback: -5 (-4 flat-footed, -3 w/o Arrowhawk Armour, -2 flat-footed w/o vest)

[b][u]Saves[/u][/b] 7+6+6=19pp

Toughness +10 (+8 flat-footed, +6 w/o Arrowhawk Armour, +4 flat-footed w/o Armour)

Fort +10 (+4 Con, +6)

Reflex +12 (+5 Dex, +7)

Will +9 (+3 Wis, +6)

[b][u]Skills[/u][/b] 168r = 42pp

Acrobatics 5 (+10)

Bluff 8 (+10)

Climb 11 (+15, Skill Mastery)

Craft [Mechanical] 12 (+15, Skill Mastery)

Drive 10 (+15, Skill Mastery)

Gather Information 13 (+15)

Intimidate 18 (+20, Skill Mastery)

Investigate 2 (+5)

Knowledge [Life Sciences] 7 (+10)

Knowledge [Physical Sciences] 7 (+10)

Knowledge [Streetwise] 12 (+15, Skill Mastery)

Knowledge [Tactics] 12 (+15, Skill Mastery)

Notice 17 (+20, Skill Mastery)

Search 7 (+10)

Sense Motive 12 (+15)

Stealth 15 (+20, Skill Mastery)

[b][u]Feats[/u][/b] 37pp

Accurate Attack

Attack Focus (Ranged) 4

Attack Specialization (Bows) 1

Defensive Roll 1 (+2 Toughness)

Dodge Focus 4

Equipment 7

Evasion

Fearsome Presence 4

Improved Aim

Improved Critical (Bows) 1

Improved Initiative 1

Jack of All Trades

Luck 1

Master Plan 2

Power Attack

Precise Shot

Quick Draw

Skill Mastery 2 (Climb, Craft [Mechanical], Drive, Knowledge [Streetwise], Knowledge [Tactics], Notice, Stealth)

Startle

Ultimate Aim

[quote name="Equipment]

Staff: [b]Strike 2[/b] ([i]PFs[/i]: Extended Reach, Mighty, Subtle [collapses]) (5 ep)

Arrowhawk Armour: [b]Protection 4[/b] (4 ep)

Gliding Cape: [b]Flight 2[/b] ([i]Flaws:[/i] Gliding) (2ep)

Arrowhawk Mask: [i]Commlink,[/i] flash goggles, night vision goggles (2 ep)

Motorcycle: Features: Alarm, Hidden Compartment (12 ep)

Grappling Gun ([b]Super-Movement 1[/b] [swinging] Linked to [b]Speed 1[/b] [10 MPH]) (3ep)

[i]Binoculars, cell phone,[/i] handcuffs x2, lock release gun, mini-tracer, rebreather (5 ep)[/quote]

[b][u]Powers[/u][/b]: 2+15 = 17pp

[b]Archery Supremacy 1 ([/b]Probability Control, [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited 2 [Archery][b])[/b] [2pp]

[b]Device 5[/b] (Bow and trick arrows, 25 points, Easy to Lose) [15pp]

[b][u]Devices[/u][/b]:

[quote][b]Bow & Trick Arrows Array 10[/b] (20pp powers; [i]PFs[/i]: 5 alternate Powers)

[u]BE[/u]: [b]Blast 3[/b] ([i]PFs[/i]: Improved Critical, Improved Range [75' increment], Mighty 4, Progression [750' maximum range], Variable Descriptor [bludgeoning/piercing/slashing]) [14PP] (standard arrows)

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Blast 3[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Autofire [7]; [i]Flaws[/i]: Action - Full; [i]PFs[/i]: Improved Critical, Improved Range [75' increment], Mighty 4, Progression [750' maximum range], Variable Descriptor [bludgeoning/piercing/slashing]) [18PP] (rapid arrows)

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Blast 3[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Penetrating 7; [i]PFs[/i]: Improved Critical, Improved Range [75' increment], Mighty 4, Progression [750' maximum range]) [20PP] (explosive arrows)

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Blast 3[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Targetted Area - Shapeable [7], Selective Attack [7], [i]Flaws:[/i] Action - Full, Distracting; [i]PFs[/i]: Improved Range [75' increment], Mighty 4, Progression [750' maximum range]) [20PP] (rain of arrows)

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Nullify 7[/b] (technology descriptor, all at once, [i]Extras:[/i] Duration - Sustained, Independent, [i]Flaws:[/i] Action- Full, [i]Drawbacks:[/i] Reduced Range [5 increments]) [20PP] (EMP arrows)

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Obscure 7[/b] (visual, 500' radius; [i]Extras[/i]: Independent) [14pp] (smoke arrows)[/quote]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u][/b]: [-1]

Disability (Bad leg, uncommon, minor, -1pp)

[quote]Arrowhawk was hurt badly destroying the headquarters of the supervillain Malice. While it doesn't hurt under most circumstances, if he moves all-out on foot, he must make a Fortitude Save (DC 15) each round. Failure means he loses his move action that round.[/quote]

[b][u]DC Block[/u][/b]:

[code]ATTACK           RANGE    SAVE                      EFFECT

Unarmed          Touch    DC 19 Toughness (staged)  Damage

Staff            Touch    DC 21 Toughness (staged)  Damage

Standard Arrow   Range    DC 22 Toughness (staged)  Damage, critical range 18-20

Rapid Arrow      Range    DC 22 Toughness (staged)  Damage, Autofire, critical range 18-20

Explosive Arrow  Range    DC 22 Toughness (staged)  Damage, Penetrating 7, critical range 18-20

Rain of Arrows   Range    DC 22 Toughness (staged)  Damage, Shapeable Area 7

EMP Arrows       Range    DC 17 Will                Nullify Technological, Independent, critical range 19-20
Costs: Abilities (42) + Combat (42) + Saves (19) + Skills (42) + Feats (37) + Powers (17) - Drawbacks (01) = Total Cost (198/198) Power Points

Yes, I know Intimidate 18 is PL13, but I couldn't afford +2 Charisma this month...

DONE BY AA

For a current thread, I am using a new form for shapeshifting. Please add this new sample form "Kchooloo" after the Hydra for Creature Feature.

Thanks!

[b][u]Kchooloo[/b][/u]

Done in the style of "Voicemail of Kchooloo", this form is essentially a Hollywood rip off of descriptions of the Unspeakable Eldritch Horrors rumored to exist between dimensions.  The form carries a natural level of darkness about it, mirroring the darkness of the movie, which didn't have enough of a budget to create a convincing monster effect.  The movie bombed and was particularly criticized for its "It was all a dream inside an Asylum and the hero is secretly insane... OR IS IT?!" ending.  Those which cannot be named get no respect nowadays.

[b]Altered Stats[/b]

Str: 36 (+13)

Dex: 10 (+0)

Con: 30 (+10)

[b]Altered Combat:[/b]

Initiative: +1

Attack: +6 (Includes size)

Grapple: +27

Defense: +6 (+6 Base, +0 Dodge Focus), +3 Flat-Footed (Includes size)

Knockback: -15

]b]Altered Saving Throws:[/b]

Toughness: +14 (+10 Con, +4 Protection)

Fortitude: +15 (+10 Con, +5)

Reflex: +9 (+1 Dex, +8)

[b]Additional Limbs 4[/b] (Tentacles) [4pp]

[b]Attack:[/b] +2 [4pp]

[b]Defense:[/b] +2 [4pp]

[b]Dexterity:[/b] -2 [-2pp]

[b]Enhanced Constitution 9[/b] [9pp]

[b]Enhanced Strength 6[/b] [6pp]

[b]Flight 1[/b] ([i]Drawbacks[/i]: Power Loss - Cannot fly when wings are bound) [1pp]

[b]Growth 11[/b] ([i]Flaws[/i]: Permanent) [22pp]

[b]Immunity 9[/b] (Life-Support) [9pp]

[b]Protection 4[/b] [4pp]

[b]Strike 1[/b] (Semi-dimensional Tentacles; [i]Feats[/i]: Affects Insubstantial x2, Mighty) [4pp]

[b]Abilities (13) + Combat (8) + Saving Throws (0) + Skills (0) + Feats (0) + Powers (44) - Drawbacks (0) = 65pp[/b]

DC Block

ATTACK      RANGE     SAVE                        EFFECT

Unarmed     Touch     DC29 Toughness (Staged)     Damage

Missing a DC Block.

Please list his total physical stats.

Why does his non-Innate Shapeshift give him Innate traits? -Doc

Massive updates to my namesake character.

Added some things to the character sheet which are on the Template, but were absent from my sheet. Gotta set a good example; if the Admin's sheet doesn't follow the board's standards, why should anyone else?

Fluff: Fleshed out his background a bit, mostly adding things which have come up in the dozens of months I've played him.

Attributes: Reduced Dexterity from 13 to 12.

Feats: Added Quick Draw feat.

Upgrades to Equipment (spending two unspent EPs, increasing/tweaking some things due to increased PL, adding a few things due to "unspent points" in an "array slot")

Removed Scarab's Lair Teleport Beacon (will use Gadgets to mimic that, in the rare case he wouldn't just use his own Teleport powers).

HQs

[*:3ivc95p8]Included links to their Wiki pages.
    [*:3ivc95p8]Moved things around some so that the other HQ's reference the Castle (which is the first one listed, being the most expensive).
    [*:3ivc95p8]Increase Security System so DC is 45. This is what Doc can get by Taking 20 and using just his Enhanced Brain (when, say, he's locked out of one of his HQ's and his Electromagnetic Screwdriver is in his other coat/jammed/broken).
    [*:3ivc95p8]Added Self-Repairing to Hanover Home, Archestern, Fjolnirskraft, and Nichtuberall.
    [*:3ivc95p8]ESP: Added Rapid 5 (x100,000), replaced Simultaneous with Duration [sustained]. Added a Linked Comprehend to it; his security taps can instantly translate what they pick up.
    [*:3ivc95p8]Healing: changed Total to Affects Objects. Now he has things that can heal people and repair robots (technological constructs).
    [*:3ivc95p8]Impervious Toughness: added force screens to Haus von Archeville, the ArcheTech facilities, and Fjölnirskraft.
    [*:3ivc95p8]Super-Senses: Added more Communication Links to the HQs, specifically, to the ArcehTech branches (none of them had them before). Tweaked senses some, partly to take advantage of the fact radio senses are acute, radius and ranged by default.
    [*:3ivc95p8]ArcheTech: Added Enhanced Skills to it (so people working there actually get a benefit for doing so) and Super-Senses as at other HQs.
    [*:3ivc95p8]Archestern: Added Gravity Control, with enough Progression to affect the entire interior of the station; now he can make any section of it weightless or experience multiple Gs. Added a Universal Translator Field to the station, so that everyone on board can understand each other (more or less); still gets tripped up on non-Terran languages. Improved range of Defense System, though they still fall far short of being able to hit anything even in upper Earth atmosphere.
    [*:3ivc95p8]ArcheTech: increased ESP, so the security sensors cover the adjoining parking lots/decks as well as the interior of the facility. Added a Teleport Portal; they can only cover the city the facility is in, but the portal themselves can be big enough (25x25 ft.) for most any vehicle or being.
    [*:3ivc95p8]Fjölnirskraft: added a Teleporter to it (I'd inadvertently left one off).
    [*:3ivc95p8]Haus von Archeville/Hanover Home: added Think-Tank (commlinks with ArcheTech staff, plus several semi-autonomous AIs that help sift through data).
    [*:3ivc95p8]Nichtuberall: added more ranks in the Concealed feature. Aadded Concealment (mental & radio; Close Range, Selective), Enhanced Feats/Skills (Hide in Plain Sight and Stealth), and Selective Attack to the Obscure. Also added the Healing power the other HQs have. And a Dimensional ESP, so he can view parallel worlds (and the Zero Zone); it's Subtle, but does not have No Conduit, so anyone who senses him watching them can use their own dimensional Perception-range powers against him.

Overhauled Utility Labcoat, stealing a few ideas from the Black Hand's Utility Belt.

Powers

Gravimetric Belt: Removed the two Environmental Adaptation feats, reduced Flight by one rank, removed Immovability AP (which has never been used), and with those 5pp added +1 more to Enhanced Fort save and Shield 4 to main Force Field. Since the Primary Force Field was now 5pp bigger, it boosted the other APs of it.

Pseudonatural Brain: Added one rank (so now his total Int bonus = his PL), removed "Combat Mode" AP, added two combat-oriented APs (one for unarmed melee, one for general ranged attacks).

Other

Samples Settings/Power Stunts: Re-jiggered the sample settings for his Gadget, and for stunts off his Pseudonatural Mind (I've not updated that since I started playing here). Added power stunts for his Force Field.

5pp left unspent. I have plans for 5 of those, which will eventually become clear as certain storylines progress.

DONE BY AA

[floatr][img=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/images/8/8a/DoktorArchevilleHF.png][/floatr][b]Players Name:[/b] Jon "Dr Archeville" Howell
[b][u]Characters Name[/u]:[/b] Doktor Archeville
[b][u]Power Level[/u]:[/b] 15 (245/250PP)
[b][u]Trade-Offs[/u]:[/b] -3 Defense / +3 Toughness
[b][u]Unspent PP[/u]:[/b] 5
[b][u]Status[/u]:[/b] Diamond (100pp earned)
[b][u]Awards[/u]:[/b] [i]Silver[/i]: upgrading PL 7 slot to PL 10. [i]Gold[/i]: Free equipment 15 for this character. [i]Diamond[/i]: Undecided.

[b][u]In Brief[/u]:[/b] German Omnidisciplinary Scientist with a gravity-manipulating Belt and an "Electromagnetic Screwdriver," trying to use his Science! for good, partly to undo the evils his grandfather did. (Usually...)

[b][u]Alternate Identities[/u]:[/b] Viktor Heinrich Archeville
[b][u]Identity[/u]:[/b] Public
[b][u]Birthplace[/u]:[/b] Schönwald im Schwarzwald, Baden-Württemberg, Germany (West Germany at the time of his birth)
[b][u]Occupation[/u]:[/b] Scientist, Philanthropist, CEO of ArcheTech
[b][u]Affiliations[/u]:[/b] ArcheTech (CEO and Majority Shareholder), The Claremont Academy (Donor), Franklin D. Roosevelt High School (Donor), Freedom City Public Libraries (Donor), Freedom City University (Donor), Freedom College (Donor), Freedom League (Member since January 2010), Freedom Medical Center (Donor), Freedom School for the Arts (Donor), Hanover Institute of Technology (Alumnus, Donor, Recurring Guest Lecturer), The Interceptors (Founder, Secret Backer/Director), Joseph Clark High School (Donor), McNider Memorial Hospital (Donor), Providence Asylum (Donor), [i]Technische Universitat Manchen[/i]/Technical University of Munich (Alumnus, Donor), Trinity Hospital (Donor), numerous other hospitals and universities in Germany, the European Union, and North America (Donor)
[b][u]Family[/u][/b]: Cynthia Bauer Archeville (Mother, Deceased); Varick Archeville (Father, Incarcerated); Verrill Archeville (Paternal Grandfather, Deceased); more [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=763&start=2]here[/url].

[b][u]Age[/u]:[/b] 33 (DoB: June 1977)
[b][u]Apparent Age[/u]:[/b] 24
[b][u]Gender[/u]:[/b] Male
[b][u]Ethnicity[/u]:[/b] German
[b][u]Height[/u]:[/b] 5'10" (1.78 meters)
[b][u]Weight[/u]:[/b] 151 lbs. (68.49 kg)
[b][u]Hair[/u]:[/b] Golden Blonde
[b][u]Eyes[/u]:[/b] Rhine Blue

[b][u]Description[/u]:[/b] Archeville's strong Aryan features would've made him a prize nab for the Nazi Party, had he been born forty years earlier. His alabaster skin, thin and imperial nose and lips, and cheeks cut of marble make for a regal face. His eyes are Rhine-blue & carry the wolf's glare, and his hair is silky and golden, falling down past his shoulders. Though he has seen 32 winters, he looks to be only about 24 years old, having aged at roughly half the normal pace since his sixteenth summer.

Archeville usually wears sturdy black rubber-soled boots, khaki pants (black or dark blue), a short-sleeved dress shirt (usually solid red, blue, green, or purple, made from transgenic spider-goat silk), and his white lab coat. Since he is trying to release his madness in controlled bursts, specifically so it won't completely overtake him, Archeville does look after his appearance, wearing clean, pressed clothes and keeping his hair neat and tidy. He stands 5'10" (1.78 meters) and weighs 151 pounds (68.49 kg).

His force field glows with a soft blue-gray light, flaring brighter when resisting an impact. When he teleports, gravitational distortions at his departure and arrival points play hob with the inner ear of bystanders, giving them all a brief flash of vertigo; he appears to collapse in on himself (as if swallowed by a black hole) when teleporting from somewhere, and to explode out from a pinpot when teleporting in. His Electromagnetic Screwdriver makes a wide range of buzzing noises, and the 'barrel' at the end glows with all sorts of colors; it is covered in the same 'circuit patterns' as his Gravimetric Belt.

[b][u]History:[/u][/b] Viktor Heinrich Archeville was born in the summer of 1977 in [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sch%C3%B6nwald_im_Schwarzwald]Schoenwald im Schwarzwald[/url], a small town in the majestic [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Forest]Black Forest of Germany[/url] [which is in the southwestern portion of what was known as West Germany], in the state of [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baden-W%C3%BCrttemberg]Baden-Warttemberg[/url]. Cynthia, his lovely mother and a skilled psychologist, died in childbirth, leaving her husband Varick to raise him alone. Varick was trying to break away from the family trade of making fine cuckoo clocks and enter the burgeoning computer programming field, and so had little time for little Viktor. Fortunately for Varick , Viktor proved more than able to take care of himself, as he was walking before he was a year old, and speaking coherent sentences by age two.

It has been said that the Archeville family was cursed with madness. Some say it was from a hex laid on one of the line's ancestors generations ago due to some slight, either real or perceived, or influence by Deep Ones. Some say it was from working with cuckoo clocks, or that they all worked on cuckoo clocks because they were mad. It was not a trait that showed up in all members of the Archeville line, and Heinrich seems to have been spared (though Heinrich's father, Verrill Herman Archeville, was known to have been at least a collaborator with -- and more likely a full-fledged member of -- the Nazi party, working on numerous top secret weapons projects, and was very much the stereotypical Mad Scientist; Ace Danger, Bombshell, and Captain Wonder all tangled with him during the War). Varick had hoped that by distancing himself and young Viktor away from their families ties, he could lessen the chances of Viktor going mad. Varick was initially quite worried for his son's sanity; he knew that great intelligence often came with great ego, and with great ego often comes madness. Varick tried to juggle monitoring young Viktor with trying to break into the computer programming field, but doing so did nothing but cause him to develop manic/depressive syndrome and low-grade paranoid schizophrenia.

Viktor seemed hardly to notice his father's deterioration, or if he did he chose not to point it out. He made a few friends here and there, but none of his friendships lasted terribly long due to the rumors of his family's affliction (and his grandfather's past affiliations). His intellect and skill continued to grow as time passed, as did his father's madness. On Viktor's 13th birthday, Varick Archeville was admitted to an insane asylum after he attempted to kill his son (raving about how dangerous the younger Archeville was), leaving Viktor to be taken in by Child Services and await adoption.

Unfortunately, adoptions are tricky at best, and near impossible if the child is in his teens, so for several years, Viktor was effectively a ward of the state... which was especially hard on him, given his grandfather's status and the stigma still associated with the [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensborn][i]Lebensborn[/i][/url]. He would visit his father occasionally, but each visit grew more and more awkward and unpleasant. His father's madness had worsened, and he was diagnosed with a heretofore unseen combination of late-onset [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tay%E2%80%93Sachs_disease]Tay-Sachs disease[/url] and something akin to [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesch%E2%80%93Nyhan_syndrome]Lesch-Nyhan syndrome[/url].

When he was 16, Viktor enrolled in the [i]Technische Universitat Manchen[/i], the Technical University of Munich, as the University was celebrating it's 125th anniversary. While there, the barest signs of his familial madness began to make themselves apparent. He'd find himself laughing maniacally at times, or he would become annoyed almost to the point of enragement by incompetent people. He was relieved to find that by keeping his conscious mind focused on his studies, he could suppress his outbursts and in fact use that manic mental energy to make impressive leaps in logic or near-revolutionary breakthrough. Unfortunately for him, the German academic world was too stodgy to accommodate his genius (it was something akin to moving a mountain with a teaspoon just to allow him in at such an early age), so he transfered to Freedom City's Hanover Institute of Technology, where he earned a Doctorate in Mathematics and Masters degrees in both chemistry and physics by the age of 22 (Spring 1999). He could easily have done more, but he didn't want to seem too intellectually flashy.

Archeville soon returned home, but now faced a conundrum. He had numerous offers from a number of technological firms, both in Germany and in other countries, but none seemed right for him. He was sure that if he didn't find some constructive way to use his intellectual skills, he would likely end up in the asylum (like his father). As time passed, he felt his intellect continue to grow by leaps and bounds, and he feared his familial madness would grow with it. For many months he busied himself with being a wandering tinkerer, helping people in need of his electrical and mechanic skills, or setting up a small repair shoppe in a quiet corner of a small German town for a few months before moving on to another quaint town, and for a time he felt truly happy in helping others. As months turned into years, though, and his intellect continued to expand further and further -- and the voices in his head became louder and more and more distinct -- he began to suspect that he was a mutant/metahuman. At first this made Archeville excited, for it meant he finally had an answer to why his mind seemed to continue expanding with no end in sight, an explanation that wasn't necessarily tied to his bloodline's condition. This excitement soon turned to dread, though, as he realized that, were his madness to overtake him -- and if it did so with as much fury and vigor as that shown by his superhuman intellect -- then he could easily become a megalomaniacal supervillain, like Doc Otaku or Mastermind or Overshadow or Professor Psion (or mutate himself into a monster like the Green Man or Megalodon). He had heard vague rumors of superhero groups beginning to form in various countries (and of an official one for the European Union), and the idea of working as a superhero intrigued him. By using his skills to combat evil and injustice as "a never-ending battle" he'd be sure to never be idle and thus not allow the madness to overtake him. He worked for a while as a crime fighter in Germany, using teleportation devices to get nearly anywhere he needed. Sometimes he'd go into a situation with nothing more than his armored labcoat, trusting in his inherent genius to be able to turn whatever items he found at the scene of the crime into some gadget that could be used to stop the villains. In between jobs, he sold some of his theoretical notes and designs to various tech firms, and wisely invested the money to form a "nest egg" that, while not making him super-wealthy, did allow him to live comfortably without requiring a standard 9-to-5 job.

Eager to work with other high-tech heroes like Daedalus and Doctor Atom -- and chafing under certain bureaucratic and snobbish aspects of German academia -- Archeville returned to Freedom City in January of 2008. He plans to do great things.

[floatl][img=http://freedomcity.error-403.net/images2/Doktor_Archeville.jpg][/floatl] [b][u]Personality & Motivation:[/u][/b] Archeville is trying to redeem his family name and keep himself busy with important, useful work. As long as he's busy in superheroics or working on some gadget that can help himself, his teammates, or the wolrd at large, he's fine. If he goes for about a week without something to do, he becomes noticeably edgy and paranoid, and will often throw himself into some project that no one can identify the reason behind.

However, over the past several years, Archeville has noticed that his madness has been starting to manifest even if he's in the midst of something truly noble and heroic. After having fought it for so many years, Archeville is trying something new: "controlled" outbursts. Like rangers starting brushfires to retard the spread of a raging forest fire, or slowly opening a shaken-up bottle of soda so that the contents don't explode outwards, Archeville occasionally lets his madness have free reign. He'll laugh maniacally at times, act somewhat absent-minded, becomes readily annoyed by incompetent people, acts somewhat arrogant and overconfident and generally ham-y, speaks with an exaggerated German accent (he is actually capable of speaking with the barest hint of an accent), and will spends several rounds describing exactly how his latest invention will aid his allies/bring ruin to his opponents. He'll never use his inventions to kill, or even permanently harm a foe, though he will design and even build the occassional prototype for some truly horrifying weapons and downright bizarre technologies.

Archeville enjoys a professional rivalry with other high technologists. He loathes magic, as he sees it as the user actually being a mutant or psion but deluding themselves (and others) as to the source of thier abilities, because the few times he's studied magical beings and items they proved un-analyzable, and due to the possibility that his lineage's madness is the result of a "mystical hex." He'll work with mages and witches if he absolutely must, but he'll grumble the whole way through, and mutter an assortment of scientiifc theories debunking their mystical origins.

[b][u]Roleplayng Notes:[/u][/b] Archeville's inner conflicts are represented by two "[url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GoodAngelBadAngel]Shoulder Daemons[/url]." On his right is an [color=#008000]angelic version of Archeville[/color], in a pristine white labcoat and a white-gold glow about him; this represents his conscience and morals, his super-ego. On his left shoulder is a [color=#FF0000]demonic version of Archeville[/color], with a gore-spattered labcoat, a very nasty looking bionic arm, and a cybernetic skullcap with antennae/horns projecting from it; this represents the temptations and madness within him, his desire to take disproportionate revenge over quasi-imagined slights, his id. It is easy to label these as his "Good" and "Evil" sides, and one may wonder why he has not tried (perhaps with assistance from a psychic friend) to purge his evil side, like Dr. Jekyll, but in truth he [i]needs[/i] both: his Demonic!Side represents his energy, his drive, his strengh of will, while Angelic!Archeville is what shapes and focuses (and restrains) that energy, applying it in a compassionate and conscientious way.

[b][u]Powers and Tactics:[/u][/b] Archeville's enhanced intellect (very high superhuman level, beyond that of even Daedalus and Doctor Atom) makes him a master of a variety of scholarly and scientific fields, from acoustics to zoology. His work stands far ahead of the efforts of most other researchers, allowing him to produce gadgets, machines, and computers more advanced than any in the real world, and in some cases more advanced than even cutting-edge technologies seen in the Freedom City world. Archeville is also skilled at using mundane items to produce highly effective gadgets and gear. Using baling wire, duct tape, circuit boards, and a TV, he could produce a laser rifle, a hologram projector, or some other gadget. With access to a standard janitorial closet, he could create potent corrosives and various types of bombs. If he has sufficient raw materials on hand, he can produce nearly any kind of technological gadget. These items last for a short time before their jury-rigged construction fails (the TV he uses to project an illusion burns out from the strain placed on it, or the crude laser pistol's barrel melts). Archeville's brain works approximately 100 times faster than a normal human brain, through a combination of both truly working faster and being able to hold multiple trains of thought at once, and retains everything he experiences with nearly total perfection. He also requires less sleep than most people; his brain is so efficient it doesn't need "rebooting" as often as others.

Archeville's intellect is not the only aspect of his mind which is enhanced, though. By taking a few seconds to "shift gears," Archeville can easily crack any code or decipher any language, manifest increased (high superhuman) insight and awareness (Wisdom), an increased (low superhuman) force of personality and persuasiveness (Charisma), or an even higher level of combat ability (see below). Even when not focusing his enhanced mental energies to boost his intellect, his intelligence and technical skills are at peak human level.

When Archeville's superhuman mind first became clear to him during his adolescence, he suspected that he was a mutant and arranged to get tested for active mutation. However, the tests came back negative. Soon after graduating college, he arranged to be tested again, with the same results. This baffled Archeville at first, until he came across the early works of Artur Zion (later Arthur Psion), and his work on psionic powers. Looking up news reports on the battles between the Psions and the Atoms showed that Psion's early theories had developed into working models, and this sparked in Archeville an idea: that his own mental abilities were psionic in nature, similar to 'standard' mutation but just different enough to not be picked up by the standard mutation detection tests, and to be immune to 'standard' mutation-draining or -nullifying techniques. This theory, though, is horribly incorrect: Archeville's mind is enhanced due to his mystical heritage, the culmination of thirteen generations of Deep One-tainted Archevilles. Archeville's devices and inventions are all solidly scientific and technological, but his mind itself is enhanced by pseudonatural magic. Why the Deep Ones chose to alter his lineage is unknown (if indeed there even was a purpose -- and if there was, it would mean the Deep Ones behind it were capable of very long-term planning), and even if Archeville were confronted with the truth he'd scoff at it as "an atypical mutation regarded as magical by superstitious fools."

Archeville is a mathematician even in combat. He analyzes every possible permutation of an opponent's moves and profile almost instantly, and adapts to exploit weaknesses and apply his own strengths to their best effect. When fully focused on doing so, he can take down most foes in seconds. (See the [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherlock_Holmes_%282009_film%29]2009 [i]Sherlock Holmes[/i] film[/url] for examples.)

Another gift of his lineage that he's only partly aware of is his odd robustness. Archeville's ancestors lived extremely long lives for their day, aging very slowly and rarely getting sick. Archeville knows of his resistance to diseases and toxins, attributing it to a "tolerance" built up over years of labwork and exposure to assorted nasty things in his career as a superhero. He has only recently begun noticing that he appears and feels younger than he should, though has not yet done any concerted study of it.

Archeville has interwoven his nigh-ubiquitous lab coat with various metallic and polymer threads that diffuse incoming energy, including kinetic energy. His Gravimetric Belt (utilizing both antigravity and contragravity technologies) enables him to fly and can generate a very potent protective force field. The flight system can be set to allow him to teleport (via short-lived micro-wormholes) or stabilize him against unwanted movement, and the force field can be modulated to it can either cloak him from all forms of detection, disperse his atoms to render him intangible, or compress him down to sub-atomic size. The Belt also has a constant low-level field providing full life support. For a time he wielded an [i]elektromagnetische pistole[/i] ("electromagnetic pistol") which could unleash potent and lethal blasts of any form of electromagnetic energy (gamma rays, hard x-rays, soft x-rays, extreme ultraviolet, near ultraviolet, visible light, near infrared, moderate infrared, far infrared, microwaves, and radio waves/television), but he used the parts from it to both upgrade his gravimetric belt and construct his very versatile [i]elektromagnetische schraubenzieher[/i] ("electromagnetic screwdriver"), which can harness the energies of the electromagnetic spectrum for a wifde variety of effects as well as interface with and alter or improve the function of most forms of technology.

[b][u]Complications:[/u][/b]
[b]Enemies:[/b] Assorted supervillains from Germany and the rest of the European Union, as well as ones in America. In particular, both the Power Corps and Doc Otaku have it in for him, as do Captain Knievel and Malice.
[b]Fame:[/b] Doktor Archeville is a very public figure, and has been for over a decade.
[b]Hatred:[/b] Archeville has a severe dislike of magic users and other supernatural beings (angels, demons, gods, vampires, werewolves, people empowered by magical energies, and so on), viewing them as at best ignorant people using metahuman powers, extraterrestrial technology, or something similar which they do not fully understand (and possibly refuse to study further), and at worse as someone willingly using such techniques but purposefully hiding it behind superstition and fear to deceive others.
[b]Obsession[/b]: To say Archeville is obsessed with science and technology is like saying the Sun is warm and the oceans are damp.
[b]Reputation:[/b] Many people still remember the name Archeville, for his grandfather, the Nazi super-scientist.
[b]Responsibility:[/b] Between running ArcheTech, supervising the Interceptors, membership in the Freedom League, and his personal relationship with Fulcrum, Archeville is [i]very[/i] busy.
[b]Rivalry:[/b] Archeville has a friendly rivalry with most other battlesuit and gadgeteer superheroes, and many battlesuit and gadgeteer supervillains see him as the one to best.
[b]Secret:[/b] Archeville's pseudo-Multiple Personality Disorder is not widely known, and they would prefer very much to keep it that way.
[b]We Are Of Two Minds On That:[/b] Archeville's divided nature makes him somewhat vulnerable to certain forms of mental influence. Uses of Mind Control that compel him to do something "Mad Scientist-y," like build Doomsday Weapons or improve some supervillain's tech, are not opposed with a bonus to resist doing something against his nature, because such acts [i]are[/i] in the nature of part of him.

[b][u]Abilities[/u]:[/b] 0 + 2 + 0 + 14 + 10 + 0 = 26PP
Strength: 10 (+0)
Dexterity: 12 (+1)
Constitution: 10 (+0)
Intelligence: 40/32/24 (+15/+11/+7)
Wisdom: 36/20 (+13/+5)
Charisma: 26/10 (+8/+0)

[b][u]Combat[/u]:[/b] 16 + 16 = 32PP
Initiative: +15/+7
Attack: +20/+13/+8
Grapple: +8
Defense: +12/+8 (+8 Base, +4 Shield), +4 Flat-Footed
Knockback: -16/-9/-4/-0

[b][u]Saving Throws[/u]:[/b] 4 + 5 + 3 = 12PP
Toughness: +18/+15/+4/+0 (Impervious 15/4/0) (+0 Con, +4 Labcoat, +14/+11/+0 Gravimetric Belt)
Fortitude: +10/+4 (+0 Con, +6/+0 Gravimetric Belt, +4)
Reflex: +6 (+1 Dex, +5)
Will: +16/+9 (+13/+5 Wis, +3)

[b][u]Skills[/u]:[/b] 172R = 43PP
Bluff 5 (+13/+5, +17/+9 Attractive)
Computers 14 (+21, +27 at HQ or with Electromagnetic Screwdriver.; +29/+35 w/ Enhanced Int)*
Craft (Chemical) 14 (+21, +27 at HQ or with E.S.; +29/+35 w/ Enhanced Int)**
Craft (Electronic) 14 (+21, +27 at HQ or with E.S.; +29/+35 w/ Enhanced Int)**
Craft (Mechanical) 14 (+21, +27 at HQ or with E.S.; +29/+35 w/ Enhanced Int)**
Craft (Artistic or Structural) 0 (+7, +13 at HQ or with E.S.; +16/+21 w/ Enhanced Int)
Diplomacy 5 (+13/+5, +17/+9 Attractive)
Disable Device 14 (+21, +27 at HQ or with E.S.; +29/+35 w/ Enhanced Int)*
Gather Information 0 (+0, +6 at HQ or with E.S.; +8/+14 w/ Enhanced Cha)
Investigate 5 (+12, +18 at HQ or with E.S.; +20/+26 w/ Enhanced Int)
Knowledge (Behavioral Sciences) 5 (+12, +18 at HQ or with E.S.; +20/+26 w/ Enhanced Int)
Knowledge (Business) 5 (+12, +18 at HQ or with E.S.; +20/+26 w/ Enhanced Int)
Knowledge (Civics) 5 (+12, +18 at HQ or with E.S.; +20/+26 w/ Enhanced Int)
Knowledge (Earth Sciences) 10 (+17, +23 at HQ or with E.S.; +25/+31 w/ Enhanced Int)
Knowledge (Life Sciences) 10 (+17, +23 at HQ or with E.S.; +25/+31 w/ Enhanced Int)*
Knowledge (Physical Sciences) 10 (+17, +23 at HQ or with E.S.; +25/+31 w/ Enhanced Int)*
Knowledge (Technology) 14 (+21, +27 at HQ or with E.S.; +29/+35 w/ Enhanced Int)*
Knowledge (Any Other) 0 (+7, +13 at HQ or with E.S.; +15/+21 w/ Enhanced Int)
Languages 6 (Arabic, English, French, German [Native], Mandarin, Russian, Spanish)
Medicine 4 (+9, +15 at HQ or with E.S.; +17/+23 w/ Enhanced Wis)
Notice 5 (+10, +16 at HQ or with E.S.; +18/+24 w/ Enhanced Wis)
Perform (Oratory) 8 (+16/+8)
Search 0 (+7, +13 at HQ or with E.S.; +15/+21 w/ Enhanced Int)
Sense Motive 5 (+10; +18 w/ Enhanced Wis)
Stealth 0 (+1; +21 w/ Cloaking Field or w/ full Shrinking)

* = Skill Mastery
** = Skill Mastery and Second Chance

[b][u]Feats[/u]:[/b] 26PP
Attractive
Beginner's Luck
Benefit 5 (Membership [Freedom League], Status [CEO of ArcheTech], Wealth 3 [Filthy Rich])
Connected
Eidetic Memory
Equipment 15 (75EP) (Veteran Reward)
Fascinate (Perform [Oratory])
Improvised Tools
Inventor
Jack-of-All-Trades
Luck 4
Master Plan
Quick Draw
Second Chance 3 (Craft [Chemical, Electronic, Mechanical] checks)
Skill Mastery 2 (Computers, Craft [Chemical, Electronic, Mechanical], Disable Device, Knowledge [Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Technology])
Sneak Attack
Speed of Thought

[quote name="Equipment"]50 + 25 = 75/75EP
[b][u]Archeville's Array of HQs[/u][/b] (45+5=50ep)

[u]HQ no.1[/u]: [i][b]Schloss Wissenschaft[/b][/i] ("Science Castle") (45ep)
[u]Location[/u]: Near Donaueschingen, Germany.
[u]Appearance/Details[/u]: See [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=763&p=56597#p56597]here[/url] and [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/Schloss_Wissenschaft]here[/url].
[i]Size[/i]: Gargantuan; [i]Toughness[/i]: 20; [i]Features[/i]: Combat Simulator 2 (Attacks & Realistic Illusions), Communications, Computer, Concealed (appears to be a merely Huge Castle), Defense System no.1 ([b]Blast 13[/b] [[i]PFs[/i]: Affects Insubstantial 2, Variable Descriptor 2 {any technological}], +15 to hit), Defense System no.2 ([b]Snare 14[/b] [[i]PFs[/i]: Affects Insubstantial 2], +15 to hit), Dock, Fire Prevention System, Gym, Hangar, Holding Cells ([b]Nullify Metahuman/Mutant Powers 15[/b]), Infirmary, Isolated, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Personnel, Power no.1 (Communication/Comprehend; as Power x3), Power no.2 (Enhanced Feats & Skills; as Power x2), Power no.3 (Enhanced Skills/Others), Power no.4 (ESP/Comprehend; as Power x2), Power no.5 (Healing), Power no.6 (Super-Senses; as Power x2), Power no.7 (Teleport), Power System, Security System x6 (DC 45), Workshop. [4+3+38 = 45/45]

[i][u]Power no.1[/u][/i]: [b]Communication 10[/b] (audio, radio and visual; [i]Extra[/i]: Area [entire globe and the Moon]; [i]PF[/i]: Selective, Subtle) and Linked [b]Comprehend 4[/b] (languages 4 [can transmit & receive multiple languages simultaneously, voice and text]) ("Communications Override") [22*3 + 8 = 74/90p]

[i][u]Power no.2[/u][/i]: [b]Enhanced Feats 2[/b] (Contacts, Well-Connected) plus [b]Enhanced Skills 162[/b] (+6r to Computers, Craft [Artistic], Craft [Chemical], Craft [Electrical], Craft [Mechanical], Craft [Structural], Disable Device, Gather Information, Investigation, Knowledge [Arcane Lore], Knowledge [Art], Knowledge [Behavioral Sciences], Knowledge [Business], Knowledge [Civics], Knowledge [Current Events], Knowledge [Earth Sciences], Knowledge [History], Knowledge [Life Sciences], Knowledge [Physical Sciences], Knowledge [Popular Culture], Knowledge [Streetwise], Knowledge [Tactics], Knowledge [Technology], Knowledge [Theology and Philosophy], Medicine, Notice and Search; Useable By Others) ("Cutting-Edge Equipment, Masterful Libraries, Pattern Recognition Software, and Uber-RSS Feeds") [2+41=43/60p]

[i][u]Power no.3[/u][/i]: [b]Enhanced Skills 72[/b] (+6r to Computers, Craft [Chemical], Craft [Electrical], Craft [Mechanical], Craft [Structural], Knowledge [Current Events], Knowledge [Earth Sciences], Knowledge [Life Sciences], Knowledge [Physical Sciences], Knowledge [Popular Culture], Knowledge [Technology], and Medicine; Useable By Others; [i]PFs[/i]: Progression 10 [up to 2,500 users simultaneously]) ("Educational Computers") [18+10=28/30p]

[i][u]Power no.4[/u][/i]: [b]ESP 10[/b] (all senses, 200,000 mile range [entire planet, as well as satellites in orbit]; [i]Extras[/i]: Duration [Sustained], No Conduit; [i]Flaw[/i]: Medium [cameras for visual, microphones/listening devices for auditory and radio, chemsniffers for olfactory, pressure sensors for tactile, etc.]; [i]PFs[/i]: Rapid 5 [x100,000], Subtle) and Linked [b]Comprehend 2[/b] (languages; understand and read all) ("Sensor Tap, with Instant Translation") [56+4=60/60p]

[i][u]Power no.5[/u][/i]: [b]Healing 9[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Affects Objects; [i]PF[/i]: Regrowth) ("Arzthelferin") [28/30p]

[i][u]Power no.6[/u][/i]: [b]Super-Senses 50[/b] (Accurate, Analytical, and Extended 2 [1,000 ft. increment] on all Radio senses [10]; Radius for all Visual senses [2]; communication link 6 [with Archeville's electromagnetic screwdriver, [i]Archestern[/i], [i]Fjölnirskraft[/i], [i]Haus von Archeville[/i], and two ArcheTech facilities {the corporate HQ in Freedom City, and the Berlin facility}] [radio] [6]; tracking extradimensional awareness [radio] [2]; tracking detect energy [radio] [2]; detect metahuman/mutant powers [radio] [1]; detect technology [radio] [1]; detect time [radio] [1]; infravision [1]; low-light vision [1]; microscopic vision 4 [4]; acute analytical precognition [[i]Flaw[/i]: Only for predicting macro-scale trends and behaviors] [mental] [3]; radio (with accurate, this is also radar) [1]; analytical scent [analytical and acute for olfactory {i.e., gas chromatographs & chemsniffers}] [2]; trace teleport [radio] [1]; extended tremorsense [accurate extended {100 ft. increment} ranged touch {i.e., seismographs & motion detectors}] [3]; ultra-hearing [1]; ultravision [1]; x-ray vision [[i]Drawback[/i]: not through lead] [3]) ("Oodles of Sensors and Analytical Equipment") [10+2+6+2+2+1+1+1+1+1+4+3+1+2+1+3+1+1+3 = 46/60]

[i][u]Power no.7[/u][/i]: [b]Teleport 10[/b] (200,000 miles; [i]Flaw[/i]: Limited [only to any Arche-Tech facility, [i]ArcheStern[/i], [i]Fjölnirskraft[/i], and [i]Haus von Archeville[/i]]; [i]PFs[/i]: Change Direction, Progression 6 [10 tons of cargo]) ("[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Schwarzschild]Schwarzschild[/url] Wormwole Aperture Producer") [17/30p]
[i]Note: since the teleporters do not have the Accurate extra, they can only send people to places where the user's own accurate senses (enhanced by the ESP and Super-Senses of the HQ) can perceive, in addition to only being able to send people to a few select spots. And since most of his long-range sensors are Radio-based, then if, say, the Freedom City ArcheTech HQ is in an Obscure (Radio & Visual) effect, that will block any of his teleporters from evacuating anyone from or sending anyone to that place (and he'd need to go in personally).[/i]

[u]HQ no.2[/u]: [i][b]Haus von Archeville[/b][/i] (Doktor Archeville's Hanover Home) (44/45ep)
[u]Location[/u]: Hanover, Freedom City, USA, between the Albright Institute and ASTRO Labs.
[u]Appearance/Details[/u]: See [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=763&p=40590#p40590]here[/url] and [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/Haus_von_Archeville]here[/url].
[i]Size[/i]: Huge/Small (Castle/House-sized); [i]Toughness[/i]: 20 (Imp 15); [i]Features[/i]: Communications, Combat Simulator 2 (Attacks & Realistic Illusions), Computer, Concealed (appears to be a Small house), Defense System no.1 ([b]Blast 13[/b] [[i]PFs[/i]: Affects Insubstantial 2, Variable Descriptor 2 {any technological}], +15 to hit), Defense System no.2 ([b]Snare 14[/b] [[i]PFs[/i]: Affects Insubstantial 2], +15 to hit), Dual Size, Fire Prevention System, Gym, Infirmary, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Personnel, Pool, Power no.1 (Communication/Comprehend; as Power x3), Power no.2 (Enhanced Feats & Skills; as Power x2), Power no. 3 (ESP/Comprehend; as Power x2), Power no. 4 (Healing), Power no. 5 (Impervious Toughness), Power no. 6 (Super-Senses; as Power x2), Power no. 7 (Teleport), Power System, Security System x6 (DC 45), Self-Repairing, Think-Tank, Workshop. Cost 3+3+38 = 44/45ep.

[i][u]Power no.1[/u][/i]: Same [b]Communication/Comprehend[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i]. [74/90p]

[i][u]Power no.2[/u][/i]: Same [b]Enhanced Feats & Skills[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i]. [2+41=43/60p]

[i][u]Power no.3[/u][/i]: Same [b]ESP/Comprehend[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i]. [51/60p]

[i][u]Power no.4[/u][/i]: Same [b]Healing[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i]. [28/30p]

[i][u]Power no.5[/u][/i]: [b]Impervious Toughness 15[/b] (force screen; Sustained Active effect) [15/30p]

[i][u]Power no.6[/u][/i]: Same [b]Super-Senses[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i]. Communications links with Archeville's electromagnetic screwdriver, [i]Archestern[/i], [i]Fjölnirskraft[/i], [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i], and two ArcheTech facilities [the corporate HQ in Freedom City, and the Berlin facility] [46/60p]

[i][u]Power no.7[/u][/i]: Same [b]Teleporter[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i]. [17/30p]

[u]HQ no.3[/u]: [b]ArcheTech Facilities[/b] (39/45ep)
[u]Location[/u]: Worldwide. Corporate HQ is in Hanover, Freedom City, USA.
[u]Appearance/Details[/u]: See [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=763&p=58168#p58168]here[/url] and [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/ArcheTech]here[/url].
[i]Size[/i]: Large; [i]Toughness[/i]: 15 (Imp 10); [i]Features[/i]: Animal Pens, Communications, Computer, Defense System ([b]Stun 9[/b] [[i]Extra[/i]: Range/Ranged; [i]PF[/i]: Sedation], +14 to hit), Dock, Fire Prevention System, Garage, Gym, Hangar, Holding Cells x2 ([b]Nullify Metahuman/Mutant Powers 15[/b], Toughness 20), Infirmary, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Personnel, Pool, Power no.1 (Enhanced Feats & Skills; as Power x2), Power no.2 (Enhanced Skills/Others), Power no.3 (ESP/Super-Senses), Power no.4 (Impervious Toughness), Power no. 5 (Super-Senses; as Power x2), Power no.6 (Teleport), Power no.7 (Teleportal), Power System, Security System x6 (DC 45), Think-Tank, Workshop. Cost: 2+2+34 = 39/45ep.

[i][u]Power no.1[/u][/i]: Same [b]Enhanced Feats & Skills[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i]. [2+41=43/60p]

[i][u]Power no.2[/u][/i]: Same [b]Enhanced Skills Usable by Others[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i]. [18+10=28/30p]

[i][u]Power no.3[/u][/i]: [b]ESP 4[/b] (visual and auditory, 1 mile [entire interior of building & adjoining parking lots/decks]) and [b]Super-Senses 13[/b] (accurate for auditory senses [motion detectors], acute radius detect metal [radio sense], infravision, radio, ultra-hearing, ultravision, x-ray vision [[i]Drawback[/i]: not through lead]) ("Sensor Net") [12+12=24/30p]

[i][u]Power no.4[/u][/i]: [b]Impervious Toughness 10[/b] (force screen; Sustained Active effect) [10/30p]

[i][u]Power no.5[/u][/i]: Same [b]Super-Senses[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i], plus 4 additional Communication Links. Communications links with Archeville's electromagnetic screwdriver, [i]Archestern[/i], [i]Fjölnirskraft[/i], [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i], and six ArcheTech facilities [the corporate HQ in Freedom City, and five other facilities with similar areas of focus.] [52/60p]

[i][u]Power no.6[/u][/i]: Same [b]Teleporter[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i]. [17/30p]

[i][u]Power no.7[/u][/i]: [b]Teleport 6[/b] (600 feet/20 miles; [i]Extras[/i]: Duration [Sustained], Portal; [i]Flaw[/i]: Others Only; [i]PFs[/i]: Change Direction, Easy, Progression [Portal Size] 2 [25ft x 25ft]). [28/30p]
[i]Note: Portal is a +2 Extra because it's basically Duration (Instant to Concentration) & Affects Others + Self (+1). But the HQ itself can't pass through the portals it creates, thus, the Limited (Others Only) Flaw becomes viable.[/i]

[u]HQ no.4[/u]: [i][b]Fjölnirskraft[/b][/i] ("Fjölnir's Power/Strength") (42/45ep)
[u]Location[/u]: The Pacific Ocean.
[u]Appearance/Details[/u]: See [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=763&p=56601#p56601]here[/url] and [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/Fj%C3%B6lnirskraft]here[/url].
[i]Size[/i]: Gargantuan; [i]Toughness[/i]: 20 (Imp 15); [i]Features[/i]: Communications, Computer, Defense System no.1 ([b]Blast 9[/b] [[i]Extra[/i]: Penetrating; [i]PFs[/i]: Improved Range 1 {225 ft. increments}, Progression 1 {25 increments}; max range ~1.0 miles]; +15 to hit), Defense System no.2 ([b]Paralyze 9[/b] [[i]Extras[/i]: Alt Save {Fortitude}, Range {Ranged}, [i]PFs[/i]: Improved Range 1 {225 ft. increments}, Progression 1 {25 increments}; max range ~1.0 miles]; +15 to hit), Defense System 3 ([b]Stun 8[/b] [[i]Extra[/i]: Range {Ranged}, [i]PFs[/i]: Improved Range 1 {225 ft. increments}, Progression 1 {25 increments}, Sedation; max range ~1.0 miles]; +15 to hit), Dock, Fire Prevention System, Hangar, Infirmary, Isolated, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Personnel, Power no.1 (Communication/Comprehend; Power x3), Power no.2 (Additional Limbs/Concealment/Elongation/Swimming), Power no.3 (Enhanced Feats & Skills; as Power x2), Power no.4 (ESP/Comprehend; as Power x2), Power no.5 (Impervious Toughness), Power no.6 (Super-Senses; as Power x2), Power no.7 (Super-Strength), Power no.8 (Teleport), Power System, Security System x6 (DC 45), Self-Repairing, Workshop. [4+3+36 = 43/45ep]

[i][u]Power no.1[/u][/i]: Same [b]Communication/Comprehend[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i]. [74/90p]

[i][u]Power no.2[/u][/i]: [b]Additional Limbs 4[/b] (8 tentacles fore, 2 midships; "Manipulatory Tentacles"), [b]Concealment 4[/b] (all auditory and all radio; [i]PF[/i]: Close Range; "Anechoic Radar Absorbent Coating"), [b]Elongation 8[/b] (1,000 feet; [i]Flaw[/i]: Only for Additional Limbs; "Manipulatory Tentacles"), and [b]Swimming 6[/b] (100 mph/87 knots; [i]PF[/i]: Subtle; "Magneto-Hydrodynamic Propulsion System") [4+9+4+7=24/30p]

[i][u]Power no.3[/u][/i]: Same [b]Enhanced Feats & Skills[/b] as at Schloss Wissenschaft. [2+41=43/60p]

[i][u]Power no.4[/u][/i]: Same [b]ESP/Comprehend[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i]. [51/60p]

[i][u]Power no.5[/u][/i]: [b]Impervious Toughness 15[/b] (force screen; Sustained Active effect) [15/30p]

[i][u]Power no.6[/u][/i]: Same [b]Super-Senses[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i], but replace precognition & trace teleport (-4 ranks) with accurate and extended 2 for ultrasonic hearing (i.e., extended 2 [1,000 ft. increment] sonar). [46/60p]

[i][u]Power no.7[/u][/i]: [b]Super-Strength 15[/b] (effective Str 75) [30/30p]

[i][u]Power no.8[/u][/i]: Same [b]Teleporter[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i]. [17/30p]

[u]HQ no.5[/u]: [i][b]Archestern[/b][/i] ("Arche-Star") (45/45ep)
[u]Location[/u]: Geosynchronous orbit (approximately 22,000 miles above sea level) over South America.
[u]Appearance/Details[/u]: See [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=763&p=56603#p56603]here[/url] and [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/Archestern]here[/url].
[i]Size[/i]: Colossal; [i]Toughness[/i]: 20; [i]Features[/i]: Communications, Computer, Defense System no.1 ([b]Blast 12[/b] [[i]PFs[/i]: Improved Range 3 {1,200 ft. increments}, Progression 3 {100 increments}; max range ~22.7 miles], +15 to hit), Defense System no.2 ([b]Move Object 13[/b] [tractor beams, Str 65; [i]PFs[/i]: Indirect 2, Subtle], +15 to hit), Fire Prevention System, Gym, Hangar, Infirmary, Isolated, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Personnel, Power no.1 (Communication/Comprehend/Flight; as Power x3), Power no.2 (Universal Translator; as Power x2), Power no.3 (Enhanced Feats/Skills; as Power x2), Power no.4 (ESP/Comprehend; as Power x2), Power no.5 (Gravity Control; as Power x2), Power no.6 (Healing), Power no.7 (Super-Senses; as Power x2), Power no.7 (Teleport), Power System, Security System x6 (DC 45), Self-Repairing, Workshop. [5+3+37 = 45/45ep]

[i][u]Power no.1[/u][/i]: Same [b]Communication/Comprehend[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i], and [b]Flight 2[/b] (25mph; "Positional Adjustment Jets"). [74+4=78/90p]

[i][u]Power no.2[/u][/i]: [b]Comprehend 4[/b] (languages; [i]Extras[/i]: Affects Others, 10,000-ft. Burst Area [entire satellite]; [i]PFs[/i]: Progression 8 [2,500 ft. per rank]; [i]Drawback[/i]: Comprehend takes time to process and assimilate entirely new languages into the translation matrix; "Near-Universal Translators") [16+8-1=23/30 points]

[i][u]Power no.3[/u][/i]: Same [b]Enhanced Feats & Skills[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i]. [2+41=43/60p]

[i][u]Power no.4[/u][/i]: Same [b]ESP/Comprehend[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i]. [51/60p]

[i][u]Power no.5[/u][/i]: [b]Gravity Control 10[/b] (50-to-5,000-ft. radius, Str 50, Hvy Load 12 tons; [i]Extras[/i]: Range [Perception], Selective Attack; [i]PFs[/i]: Precise, Progression 6 [500 ft. per rank radius], Subtle). [48/60PP]

[i][u]Power no.6[/u][/i]: Same [b]Healing[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i]. [28/30p]

[i][u]Power no.7[/u][/i]: Same [b]Super-Senses[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i], minus tremorsense (-3 ranks), add extended 2 for all radio and extended 4 to visual sensors (total of extended 4 for all radio and visual senses, for 100,000 ft. [18.9 miles] increment). [55/60p]

[i][u]Power no.7[/u][/i]: Same [b]Teleporter[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i]. [17/30p]

[u]HQ no.6[/u]: [i][b]Nichtuberall[/b][/i] ("Not Anywhere") (41/45ep)
[u]Location[/u]: Top Secret
[u]Appearance/Details[/u]: See [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=763&p=56604#p56604]here[/url].
[i]Size[/i]: Medium (House-sized); [i]Toughness[/i]: 20; [i]Features[/i]: Communications, Computer, Concealed x7 (+40 to DC), Fire Prevention System, Gym, Infirmary, Isolated, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Personnel, Power no.1 (Concealment/Enhanced Feats/Skills), Power no.2 (Enhanced Feats/Skills/Flight; as Power x2), Power no.3 (ESP Dimensional; as Power x3), Power no.4 (Healing), Power no.5 (Nullify Insubstantial), Power no.6 (Obscure), Power no.7 (Super-Senses; as Power x2), Power System, Sealed, Security System x6 (DC 45), Self-Repairing, Workshop. [1+3+38 = 41/45ep]

[i][u]Power no.1[/u][/i]: [b]Concealment 4[/b] (all mental and radio; [i]PFs[/i]: Close Range, Selective) and [b]Enhanced Feats 1[/b] (Hide in Plain Sight) and [b]Enhanced Skills 20[/b] (Stealth +20) [10+1+5=16/30p]

[i][u]Power no.2[/u][/i]: Same [b]Enhanced Feats & Skills[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i], and [b]Flight 2[/b] (25mph; "Positional Adjustment Jets"). [2+41+4=47/60p]

[i][u]Power no.3[/u][/i]: [b]ESP 14[/b] (all, 2 billion miles [can reach Earth]; [i]Extras[/i]: Duration [Sustained]; [i]PFs[/i]: Dimensional 3 [any dimension tech-based ESP could reach, such as parallel dimensions and the Zero Zone], Rapid 5 [x100,000], Subtle) [79P] and Linked [b]Comprehend 4[/b] (Codes 1, Languages 3 [Read/Write/Speak/Understand All Languages]; Drawback: Comprehend takes time to process and assimilate entirely new languages into the translation matrix) [7P] [79+7=86/90]

[i][u]Power no.4[/u][/i]: Same [b]Healing[/b] as at [i]Schloss Wissenschaft[/i]. [28/30p]

[i][u]Power no.5[/u][/i]: [b]Nullify 4[/b] (all Insubstantial effects; [i]Extras[/i]: 400-ft. Burst Area [entire HQ], Duration 3 [Continuous], No Save; [i]Flaws[/i]: Range [Touch]; [i]PFs[/i]: Progression 4 for Area, Subtle) [29/30p]

[i][u]Power no.6[/u][/i]: [b]Obscure 7[/b] (mental and radio, 500-ft. radius [entire HQ]; [i]Extras[/i]: Duration [Continuous], Selective Attack; [i]PF[/i]: Subtle) [29/30p]

[i][u]Power no.7[/u][/i]: Same [b]Super-Senses[/b] as at Home HQ in Freedom City, minus the Communications Links and tremorsense (-7 ranks), add extended 4 to all visual sensors (100,000 ft. [~18.9 miles] increment) and extended 2 to all radio senses (total extended 4/100,000 feet [~18.9 miles] increment). [51/60p]

[hr][/hr]

[b][u]Archeville's "Utility Coat"[/u][/b] (16+9=25ep)

Detailed [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=763&p=58200#p58200]here[/url].
[i]Free[/i]: Cell phone, Digital camera, Digital audio recorder, Flashlight

[u]BE[/u]: [b]Blast 10[/b] (assorted explosives; [i]Extra[/i]: Area [General, Burst, 30-50-ft.-radius]; [i]Flaws[/i]: Action [Full], Unreliable [5 uses]; [i]PFs[/i]: Progression [Reverse Area] 4, Triggered 2, Variable Descriptor [anesthetic gas, cold, concussive force, fire, shrapnel]; [i]Drawback[/i]: Reduced Range [5 100-ft. increments]) [16EP]

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Blast 3[/b] (throwing discs; [i]Extra[/i]: Autofire [5]; [i]PFs[/i]: Mighty, Ricochet 2, Variable Descriptor [bludgeoning, piercing, or slashing]) [15EP]

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Corrosion 4[/b] ([i]PFs[/i]: Precise, Variable Descriptor [acids or cutting torch]) [14EP]

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Dazzle Auditory & Visual 6[/b] (flash-bangs; [i]Extra[/i]: Area [General, 30-ft. Burst]; [i]Flaw[/i]: Unreliable [5 uses]; [i]Drawback[/i]: Full Power, Reduced Range 1 [5 60-ft. increments]) [16EP]

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Dazzle Visual 6[/b] (pepper spray; [i]Flaw[/i]: Range [Touch]; [i]Drawback[/i]: Full Power) + Linked [b]Stun 6[/b] (pepper spray; [i]Drawback[/i]: Full Power) [5+11=16EP]

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Obscure 3[/b] (25-ft. radius, Visual + Olfactory Senses, smoke pellets; [i]Extras[/i]: Independent, Total Fade; [i]PFs[/i]: Ricochet; [i]Drawback[/i]: Reduced Range 1 [5 30-ft. increments]) [15EP]

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Paralyze 6[/b] (paralytic darts; [i]Extras[/i]: Range [Ranged], Secondary Effect; [i]Flaws[/i]: Unreliable [5 Uses]; [i]Drawbacks[/i]: Full Power, Reduced Range 1 [5 60ft Increments]) [15EP]

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Snare 4[/b] ([i]PF[/i]: Variable Descriptor [steel-wire bolos or quick-hardening glue-goo]) [9EP]

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Strike 4[/b] (assorted weapons; [i]PFs[/i]: Extended Reach 2, Improved Critical, Improved Disarm, Improved Trip, Mighty, Split Attack, Variable Descriptor [bludgeoning, piercing, or slashing]) [12EP]

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Stun 6[/b] (stun bomb v2; [i]Extras[/i]: Area [General, 30-ft. Burst], Range [Ranged]; [i]Flaw[/i]: Unreliable [5 uses]; [i]Drawbacks[/i]: Full Power, Reduced Range [5 60-ft. increments]) [16EP][/quote]

[b][u]Powers[/u]:[/b] 8 + 53 + 18 + 22 + 2 + 3 = 106PP

[b]Device 2 ([/b]Armored Labcoat v1.1.2, 10PP, [i]Flaws:[/i] Hard-To-Lose[b])[/b] [8PP]
[quote name="Armored Labcoat v1.1.2"]
[b]Immunity 2 ([/b]Cold Environments, Hot Environments[b])[/b] [2PP]

[b]Protection 4 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Impervious; [i]Feats:[/i] Subtle; [i]Drawbacks:[/i] Weak Point, [b])[/b] [8PP][/quote]

[b]Device 13 ([/b]Gravimetric Belt v1.1.5.b, 65PP, [i]Feats[/i]: Restricted [Only usable by those with a +15 or better Knowledge {Technology} bonus], [i]Flaws:[/i] Hard-To-Lose[b])[/b] [53PP]
[quote name="Gravimetric Belt v1.1.5.b"]
[b]Flight 7 ([/b]1,000 mph / 10,000ft [~1.9 miles] per Move Action, [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power, Instant Up, Move-By Action[b])[/b] [17PP]

[list][b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Teleport 7 ([/b]700ft per Move Action, 200 miles per Full Action, [i]Feats:[/i] Change Direction, Change Velocity[b])[/b] [16PP][/list]

[b]Enhanced Fortitude 6 + Force Field 14 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Impervious 11; [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power 3, Selective[b]) + Shield 4[/b] [39PP]
[i]With Labcoat, total Toughness is +18 [Imp 15] and Defense is +12 (+4 flat-footed).[/i]

[list][b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Force Field 11 ([/b][i]Feats:[/i] Selective, Subtle[b])[/b] [13PP] [b]+ Concealment 10 ([/b]All Senses, [i]Feats:[/i] Close Range, Hide in Plain Sight, [i]Flaws:[/i] Blending[b])[/b] [12PP] [b]+ Enhanced Skills 20 ([/b]Stealth 20 [+21][b])[/b] [5PP] [13+12+5=30/36PP]
[i]With Labcoat, total Toughness is +15 [Imp 4] and Defense is +8 (+4 flat-footed).[/i]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Force Field 14 + Insubstantial 4 ([/b]Incorporeal; Affected by Gravitic & Magnetic Effects; [i]Feats:[/i] Selective, Subtle[b])[/b] [14+22=36/36PP]
[i]With Labcoat, total Toughness is +18 [Imp 4] and Defense is +8 (+4 flat-footed).[/i]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Force Field 11 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Impervious 4[b])[/b] [15PP] [b]+ Shrinking 20 ([/b]Miniscule, -20 STR [STR 1], -5 Toughness, +12 Attack, +12 Defense, -20 Grapple, +20 Stealth, Move 1/16th; [i]Feats:[/i] Atomic Size[b])[/b] [21PP] [15+21=36/36PP]
[i]When Minuscule, with Labcoat, total Toughness is +10 [Imp 8] and Defense is +20 (+16 flat-footed); Flight speed 62.5mph / 625 feet as Move action.[/i][/list]

[b]Immunity 9 ([/b]Life Support[b])[/b] [9PP][/quote]

[b]Pseudonaturally Enhanced Mind 8 ([/b]16PP Array, [i]Feats[/i]: Alternate Power 5, [i]Drawbacks:[/i] Action 3 [Full][b])[/b] [18PP]

[list][b][u]Base Power:[/u] Enhanced Intelligence 16 ([/b]to 40 [+15]; [i]Erhöht Intellekt[/i]/"Enhanced Intellect"[b])[/b] [16PP]

[b][u]Alternate Power[/u]: Enhanced Wisdom 16 ([/b]to 36 [+13]; [i]Erhöht Bewusstsein[/i]/"Enhanced Awareness"[b])[/b] [16PP]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Enhanced Charisma 16 ([/b]to 26 [+8]; [i]Erhöht Gegenwart[/i]/"Enhanced Presence"[b])[/b] [16PP]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Comprehend 4 ([/b]Codes 1, Languages 3 [Read/Write/Speak/Understand All Languages][b])[/b] [8PP] & [b]Enhanced Intelligence 8 ([/b]to 32 [+11][b])[/b] [6PP] ([i]Linguistische Analyse[/i]/"Linguistic Analysis") [8+8=16/16PP]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Enhanced Feats 16 ([/b]Attack Focus [Melee] 2, Attack Specialization [Unarmed] 5, Improved Critical 2 [Unarmed], Improved Disarm, Power Attack, Sneak Attack 3, Takedown Attack 2[b])[/b] ([i]Anatomisches Wissen[/i]/Anatomical Knowledge) [16/16PP]
[i]Melee Attack +10, Unarmed Attack +20, Unarmed Damage +0, +5 w/ Sneak Attack. The Unarmed Attack Specialization does not apply to any weapons he pulls from his Utility Coat, not even brass or power knuckles, though the Melee Attack Focus does.[/i]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Enhanced Feats 16 ([/b]Attack Focus [Ranged] 5, Improved Aim, Improved Ranged Disarm, Precise Shot 2, Ranged Pin, Ricochet, Throwing Mastery 5[b])[/b] ([i]Berechnung der Winkel und der Vektoren[/i]/Calculating Angles & Vectors) [16/16PP]
[i]Ranged Attack +13, Damage +5 w/ any thrown object, +8 w/ Throwing Discs (+10 w/ Sneak Attack & Throwing Disc).[/i][/list]

[b]Gadgets 3 ([/b][i]Elektromagnetischer Schraubenzieher[/i] ["Electromagnetic Screwdriver"], 15PP Variable Power, Any Power, Multiple Powers At Once, [i]Feats:[/i] Restricted [Only usable by those with a +15 or better Knowledge {Technology} bonus], [i]Extras:[/i] Action [Move], [i]Flaws:[/i] Easy-To-Lose 2[b])[/b] [22PP]

[b]Immunity 4 ([/b]Aging, Disease, Poison, Sleep, [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [1/2 Effect][b])[/b] [2PP]

[b]Quickness 6 ([/b]x100, [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [Mental Tasks][b])[/b] [3PP]

[b][u]Drawbacks:[/u][/b] -0PP

[b]Abilities (26) + Combat (32) + Saving Throws (12) + Skills (43) + Feats (26) + Powers (106) - Drawbacks (0) = 245/250 Power Points[/b]

[hr][/hr]
[u]Sample Settings for [i]Elektromagnetischer Schraubenzieher[/i] ("Electromagnetic Screwdriver"), aka [b]Gadgets 3[/b] (15PP):[/u]
[list] [*][b]Corrosion 4[/b] (laser-torch; [i]PF[/i]: Precise)
[*][b]Datalink 6[/b] (20 miles; [i]Extra[/i]: Area; [i]PFs[/i]: Selective, Subtle)
[*][b]Drain Dexterity 15[/b] (mobility systems overloader; [i]Flaw[/i]: Limited [people in battlesuit or with cyborg limbs]; [i]Extra[/i]: Total Fade)
[*][b]Electrical, Light, Magnetic, Microwave, or Radiation Control 7[/b] and associated APs as alternative settings
[*][b]Electrical, Light, Magnetic, Microwave, or Radiation Control 15[/b] ([i]Flaw[/i]: Action [Full Round] or Unreliable [50/50 chance of working])
[*][b]Enhanced Flight 7[/b] (to [b]Flight 14[/b] [250,000 mph / 2,500,000 feet {473 miles} per Move action])
[*][b]Enhanced Skills 6[/b] (+6 to Notice) and [b]Super-Senses 5[/b] (extended for all vision [2], distance sense [rangefinder], infravision, ultravision)
[*][b]Enhanced Skills 48[/b] (+6 to any 8 skills that his home HQ can help with) plus [b]Super-Senses 1[/b] (communication link with home HQ)
[*][b]Enhanced Teleport 0[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Portal on the 7 ranks of Teleport from his Belt; [i]PF[/i]: Progression 1 [10-ft. portal])
[*][b]Enhanced Teleport 3[/b] (adds to Teleport 7 from his Belt for a total of [b]Teleport 10[/b] [1,000 feet/Earth to Moon]; [i]PFs[/i]: Progression 4 [2,500 lbs. cargo])
[*][b]Illusion 4[/b] (holoprojektor; visual & radio; [i]PF[/i]: Progression 1/10-ft. radius)
[*][b]Nullify 15[/b] (all effects of an electrical circuit descriptor at once [EMP Blast]; [i]Flaw[/i]: Action [Full Round])
[*][b]Power Control 15[/b] ([i]Flaw[/i]: Limited [Only technological powers])
[*][b]Super-Senses 4[/b] (analytical extended [100ft. increment] tracking detect electromagnetic radiation [radio])
[*][b]Super-Senses 4[/b] (analytical extended [100ft. increment] tracking detect physical objects [radio])
[*][b]Super-Senses 5[/b] (penetrates concealment detect metal [radio])[/list]

[u]Sample Power Stunts for [b]Force Field[/b] (36PP)[/u]
[list] [*][i]Electronics Disruption[/i]: [b]Insubstantial 4 ([/b]Incorporeal; Affected by Gravitic & Magnetic Effects; [i]Feats:[/i] Selective, Subtle[b]) + Nullify Electronics 7 ([/b]all at once; [i]Extra[/i]: Affects Corporeal; [i]Flaw[/i]: Range [Touch][b])[/b] [22+14=36/36PP]
[*][i]Quantum Disintegration[/i]: [b]Insubstantial 4 ([/b]Incorporeal; Affected by Gravitic & Magnetic Effects; [i]Feats:[/i] Selective, Subtle[b]) + Corrosion 1 ([/b][i]Extras[/i]: Affects Corporeal [2], Aura [2], Duration 2 [4] [Sustained [2]]; [i]PF[/i]: Incurable[b])[/b] [22+12=34/36PP]
[*][i]Unshielded Power Core[/i]: [b]Strike 15 ([/b][i]Extras[/i]: Area [15,000-ft. Burst, General], Penetrating; [i]Flaw[/i]: Action [Full]; [i]PFs[/i]: Progression 8; [i]Drawbacks[/i]: Full Power, Lethal[b])[/b][/list]

[u]Sample Power Stunts for [b]Enhanced Intelligence 16[/b] (16PP)[/u]
[list] [*][i]Analytical Foresight[/i]: [b]Super-Senses 5 ([/b]Acute Precognition; [i]Drawbacks[/i]: Action 3 [Full Round][b]) + Enhanced Intelligence 8 ([/b]to 32/+11; [i]Flaw[/i]: Limited to predicting the future[b]) + Enhanced Wisdom 8 ([/b]to 28/+9; [i]Flaw[/i]: Limited to predicting the future[b])[/b] [2+4+4 = 10/16PP] (re: Marvel's Leader, Mad Thinker)
[*][i]Analytical Mind[/i]: [b]Enhanced Skills 4 ([/b]Notice +4; +14 total[b]) + Super-Senses 13 ([/b]True Sight [Vision Counters Concealment, Counters Illusion, Counters Obscure {all}, Detect Hidden], accurate for normal hearing, acute for normal olfactory[b])[/b] [1+13=14/16PP]
[*][i]Debating a Vastly Superior Intellect[/i]: [b]Mind Control 15 ([/b][i]Extras[/i]: Conscious; [i]Flaws[/i]: Action [Full Round], Hearing-Dependent; [i]PF[/i]: Subtle; [i]Drawbacks[/i]: Action 2 [5 Minutes][b])[/b] [14/16PP] (re: Lex Luthor in [i]Superman: Red Son[/i])
[*][i]Deductive Observation[/i]: [b]Mind Reading 15 ([/b][i]Flaws[/i]: Full Round/1 Minute, Limited - Must Carefully & Closely [within 30 feet] Observe Subject And Their Facial Expressions; [i]PF[/i]: Subtle; [i]Drawback[/i]: Action 2 [5 Minutes][b])[/b] [7/16PP]
[*][i]Deductive Reasoning[/i]: [b]Super-Senses 6 ([/b]Acute Analytical Postcognition[b]) + Enhanced Intelligence 8 ([/b]to 32/+11; [i]Flaw[/i]: Limited to postcognition/piecing together what happened[b]) + Enhanced Wisdom 8 ([/b]to 28/+9; [i]Flaw[/i]: Limited to postcognition/piecing together what happened[b])[/b] [6+4+4=14/16PP] (re: Sherlock Holmes)
[*][i]Explosively Overclocking His Brain[/i]: [b]Enhanced Intelligence 26 ([/b]to 50 [+20]; [i]Extras[/i]: Linked [Quickness]; [i]Flaws[/i]: Side-Effect[b])[/b] [13PP] [b]+ Quickness 9 ([/b] to Quickness 15 [x100,000]; [i]Extra[/i]: Linked [Enhanced Intelligence]; [i]Flaws[/i]: Limited [Mental Tasks], Side-Effect[b])[/b] [3PP] [13+3=16/16PP]
[u]Side-Effect[/u]: [b]Confuse 10 + Damage 10 ([/b][i]Extra[/i]: Alternate Save [Will][b])[/b] [30PP]
[*][i]Hyper-Deduction[/i]: [b]Telelocation 9 ([/b]Entire Earth; [i]PF[/i]: Subtle[b]) + Quickness 9 ([/b]total Quickness 15 [x100,000]; [i]Flaw[/i]: Limited to Extended Search checks[b])[/b] [10+3=13/16PP] ("Based on vhat I know of his habits und predilections, he vould be staying at...")
[*][i]Pseudonatural Rage[/i]: [b]Enhanced Feats 8 ([/b]Attack Focus [Melee] 3, Rage 5 [+10 Str, +5 Fort & Will, -2 Defense; lasts 10 rounds][b]) + Protection 8[/b]. [8+8=16/16PP]
Melee attack +11, +5 damage unarmed (+7 w/ sneak attack), Defense 16, Toughness 12 [Imp 4] w/ Labcoat.
[*][i]"Whatever You Do, Don't Let Him Talk To You!"[/i]: [b]Confuse 15 ([/b][i]Extra[/i]: Range [Perception]; [i]Flaw[/i]: Sense-Dependent [Hearing]; [i]PF[/i]: Incurable[b])[/b][/list]

[u]Sample Power Stunts for [b]Mental Quickness 6[/b] (3PP)[/u]
[list] [*][i]Lightning Calculator[/i]: [b]Quickness 9 ([/b]x1,000; [i]Flaw[/i]: Only for performing mathematical calculations[b])[/b]
[*][i]Speed Reader[/i]: [b]Quickness 9 ([/b]x1,000; [i]Flaw[/i]: Only for reading[b])[/b]
[*][i]Speedy Repairer[/i]: [b]Quickness 9 ([/b]x1,000; [i]Flaw[/i]: Only for Craft checks pertaining to repairing damaged items[b])[/b][/list]

This is mildly embarrassing, but I forgot to give Craig's dad a name. I thought I did. Anyways, the second paragraph in the History section on Guardian's sheet should be changed from:

Craig’s parents both work for the government, as they believe that doing this is the best way to help people. His mother, Diana Carter, is an examiner at the Freedom Medical Examiner’s Office, while his father is an office clerk at City Hall. Both of them trust Craig completely, although they do worry that while cleaning up, he’ll get hurt.

to:

Craig’s parents both work for the government, as they believe that doing this is the best way to help people. His mother, Diana Carter, is an examiner at the Freedom Medical Examiner’s Office, while his father, Fred Carter, is an office clerk at City Hall. Both of them trust Craig completely, although they do worry that while cleaning up, he’ll get hurt.

Doktor'd

Just noticed Dragonfly's PP had been added in. Edits time!

She has 4pp, all of which is being spent to get another rank of Device. In that device, with its new 5pp to spend:

- The spacial array gets upgraded a rank (2pp). Her Blast goes up a rank, as does her Dimensional Pocket.

- Her Shield goes up two ranks (2pp). This changes her trade-off to +2 Defense/-2 Toughness.

- Her shield is now linked to Enhanced Feat (Evasion) (1pp), having been fine-tuned to disperse and mitigate things like area attacks after some...unfortunate object lessons in the weaknesses of her flawed force field design.

DC block, trade-off, combat block and the rest changed to reflect these new toys. Also, her Secret: Identity complication seems to have gone missing from her sheet again, so I've put that back in.

[b][u]Characters Name:[/u][/b] Dragonfly

[b][u]Power Level:[/u][/b] 8 (117/117)

[b][u]Trade-Offs:[/u][/b] +2 Defense / -2 Toughness

[b][u]Unspent PP:[/u][/b] 0

[b][u]Gold Status:[/u][/b] 12/30

[b][u]Alternate Identity:[/u][/b] Mara Hallomen

[b][u]Age:[/u][/b] 18 (born December 1991)

[b][u]Gender:[/u][/b] female

[b][u]Height:[/u][/b] 5'4"

[b][u]Weight:[/u][/b] "I can build death rays, you know."

[b][u]Eyes:[/u][/b] dark blue

[b][u]Hair:[/u][/b] dirty blonde

[b][u]In Brief:[/u][/b]

Bitter young genius out to apply her mind on [i]her[/i] terms, and no one else’s.

[b][u]Description:[/u][/b]

On the short side, slim and modestly proportioned but not exactly muscular, Mara tends to take just enough care of herself to maintain her shape and stay alive, but not much else. She nearly always looks a little strung-out, hair disheveled and eyes tired, like she doesn’t sleep well (which she doesn’t) or spends long stretches distracted by some project or idea to the neglect of all else (which she does). Her clothing is simple, practical, and subdued in color (shades of gray and black being popular, dark reds, blues, and purples being runners-up). Very often what she’s wearing hasn’t been washed recently. Makeup is practically a foreign concept.

When out fighting crime her outfit is a little more clean and constant: slim black pants, a short grey jacket with a stylized black dragonfly on the back, and her devices - currently a pair of large, heavy-looking high-tech gauntlets, a high-tech flexible chestpiece and belt, and a large headset which covers both ears and has an opaque blue visor over her upper face. She prefers boots with a little bit of heel to them – they’re not very practical, but she’s self-conscious about her height (especially when confronting criminals or working with your standard 6’ bombshell heroine).

[b][u]History:[/u][/b]

In certain parts of the underworld you don’t buy or sell weapons without knowing the name Hallomen. Word is that for the right price he can get you anything: designer drugs like Max or Zoom, the very latest in illegal technology, and even, once in a rare while – if you can afford it – gadgets from caught supervillains that got ‘lost’ on their way to the incinerators or science labs. From the back alleys to high-class black market auctions, he supplies whole armies if the price is right and by luck, bribes, and exceptional planning he never seems to get caught; those who’ve dealt with him jokingly call him the “Hollow Man†(through rarely to his face) in honor of how the police raid into his storehouses and labs to find empty – ‘hollow’ – rooms. What customers only very rarely know is where most of the new and custom items came from. 

Hallomen is a cold and ruthless man but a man none the less, and around the turn of the 20th century had a short tryst with a villainess and frequent buyer. He was completely uninterested in the child she bore (what use did he have for a wailing, disgusting baby?) until several years later, when he got word that the child was displaying superhuman traits – signs of high intelligence (for a child of that age) and her mother’s ability to control computers by thought alone. Now and only now was the girl useful to him and when the mother died (something he calmly claims he had nothing to do with, of course) she fell into his care.

Little Mara Hallomen indeed was predicted to be brilliant when she grew older but that simply wouldn’t be enough (or soon enough) for the Hollow Man – no, anything good can be made better. He invested considerable resources into her ‘education’, and so it was that young Mara grew up all but alone in a barely-staffed lab, under a constant regimen of ‘vitamins’ and ‘medicine’, supplied with a never-ending stream of knowledge and information, her only human contact a rare visit from her father, a scant few researchers or guards, and the occasional empath or psychic paid to enhance her mind in ways science could not. Even this was cold comfort, however: anyone who set foot in the building was under strict orders not to talk to Mara unless absolutely necessary so she could concentrate on her real purpose: designing new and improved tools of crime. From death rays to personal teleporters to battlesuits, she made them all. Old-school and cutting-edge, energy to gravity to good old bullets, she designed a veritable panoply and Hallomen made money hand over fist. 

Kept docile, driven, and borderline insane as an intended side-effect of her constant  ‘health treatments’, the only thing her father could never have predicted was the net effect it was taking on her mind: redundant and parallel in some places, warped and enhanced in others, bit by bit her brain was growing resistant to outside influence. The older she got the more treatment she underwent and the more treatment she underwent the more resistant she became; the more resistant she became the more disquieting her life seemed. Finally, near her 18th birthday, she was resting in what passed for her private room when a lone dragonfly wandered its way through the barred window and caught her eye. To anyone else it wouldn’t even have been a remarkable specimen of a dragonfly, but to her the darting little bug was the most beautiful thing in the world: free. Then and there she made up her mind to be as free as the dragonfly was: to escape and feel the wind under her metaphorical wings.

Less than a month later, the guards came to wake her and found the room empty, the majority of her research and designs completely destroyed, and a very large sum vanished from her father’s own personal bank account. She’s managed to stay a step ahead of her father and his goons ever since, figuring Freedom City and its relatively high hero count to be the perfect place to hide out…and test some new designs on her own terms.

[b][u]Personality & Motivation:[/u][/b]

Mara’s more than a little bitter about not having had much of a childhood, and not amazingly socially skilled (which she typically deals with using snark and mistrust). When presented with a puzzle or new idea to build she’s energized and almost manic as her brain kicks into gear to solve the task at hand. She’s very intelligent and highly rational, but a combination of chronic bad sleep and frequent headaches (both side-effects of assorted substances that are even now still washing out of her system) can make her snide and irate.

Given her life so far, she has a fairly intense dislike of criminals. She’s softer at heart than she’d ever admit, having an especially strong drive to aid children, but by and large she’s more driven by the victimizers than their victims. It’s occurred to her that she could accomplish many of her goals by villainy (at the very least as the sort of villain who hunts other villains as often as they break the law), but believes heroism’s just more rational – being strictly on the hero side of things provides more advantages than disadvantages...not to mention helps her sleep a little easier, particularly if she gets her own creations off the streets.

[b][u]Powers & Tactics:[/u][/b] 

Mara dabbles in many areas of technology but most of her combat tech is based on spacial distortions, something she developed under her father’s thumb but didn’t work the kinks out of until she’d escaped. Her devices, her gauntlets especially, are built to warp and fold space to provide a number of effects. Her Datalink power she finds useful, but more for utility than combat; her mind's resistance to outside influence is something she tries to keep well-hidden as her ace in the hole against manipulation.

When given half a chance she plans her battles quickly and efficiently, well aware that she relies on her devices and that those devices have limits. Against an obviously inferior foe she might be careless, but against anything or anyone challenging she is methodical and deliberate, striking when she’ll have the upper hand and analyzing the situation for any advantage.

[b][u]Complications:[/u][/b]

[b]Enemy:[/b] The Hollow Man. When she left she dealt a huge (if sadly not completely crippling) blow to her father’s business, not to mention the very large sum of money she took with her. He wants her back, preferably in good condition, though the longer he has to pretend that the key to his most popular items has vanished the more and more flexible he gets as long as she’s alive and her head’s in one piece.

[b]Legacy:[/b] Against her best efforts, some of her creations are still being made here and there, and there are still quite a number of older designs floating around through the underworld. Anyone savvy enough, or connected enough, can link this (often quite lethal or empowering) technology to her.

[b]Hatred:[/b] People taking advantage of children, anyone using the things she thought up, and to a lesser extent organized crime or high-end weapons dealers.

[b]Secret:[/b] Identity.

[b][u]Stats:[/u][/b] 0+4+0+12+2+2 = 20pp

Str: 10 (+0)

Dex: 14 (+2)

Con: 10 (+0)

Int: 22 (+6)

Wis: 12 (+1)

Cha: 12 (+1)

[b][u]Combat:[/u][/b] 10+8 = 18pp

Initiative: +6

Attack: +5, +7 Gauntlets

Grapple: +5

Defense: +4 Base, +10 with Shield, +2 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -0 Base, -3 with Force Field

[b][u]Saves:[/u][/b] 4+4+6 = 14pp

Toughness: +0 Base, +6 with Force Field (+0 Con, +6 Force Field)

Fortitude: +4 (+0 Con, +4)

Reflex: +6 (+2 Dex, +4)

Will: +7 (+1 Wis, +6)

[b][u]Skills:[/u][/b] 64r = 16pp

Computers 9 (+15)

Concentration 4 (+5)

Craft (electronic) 9 (+15)

Craft (mechanical) 9 (+15)

Knowledge (physical sciences) 9 (+15)

Knowledge (technology) 9 (+15)

Language (Japanese)

Language (Russian)

Notice 4 (+5)

Perform (stringed instruments) 9 (+10)

[b][u]Feats:[/u][/b] 12pp

Ambidexterity

Benefit (wealth)

Eidetic Memory

Equipment 3 (15ep)

Fearless

Inventor

Luck

Master Plan

Online Research

Speed of Thought

[quote name="Equipment"]Multitool [1ep]

Masterwork Double Bass [1ep]

Masterwork Violin [1ep]

Warehouse HQ [12ep]

[device][i]An outwardly-unremarkable warehouse tucked away in Greenbank, no local gangs or criminals seem to want to talk about it. Funny, that....[/i]

Size/Medium

Toughness/10

Concealed

Computer

Defense System

Fire Prevention System

Garage

Laboratory

Living Space

Power System

Security System

Workshop[/device][/quote]

[b][u]Powers:[/u][/b] 2+26+6+3 = 37pp

[b]Datalink 2 ([/b]mental, 100ft[b])[/b] [2pp]

[b]Device 6 ([/b]Gauntlets, 30pp, [i]Feats[/i]: Accurate, Restricted [Datalink][b])[/b] [26pp]

[i]A pair of heavy, high-tech gauntlets capable of warping and folding space. They require the wearer to have Datalink to be used properly.[/i]

[device][b]Spacial Array 8 ([/b]16pp array, [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power 1[b])[/b] [17pp] (spacial)
[list]
[b]Damage 8 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Range [Ranged][b])[/b] [16/16]

[b]Dimensional Pocket 7 ([/b]25,000lbs, [i]Feats:[/i] Progression 1[b])[/b], [b]Enhanced Feat ([/b]Quick Change[b])[/b] [15+1 = 16/16][/list]

[b]Protection 6 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Force Field, [i]Flaws:[/i] Ablative, [i]Feats[/i]: Selective[b])[/b] [4pp] (spacial)

[b]Shield 6[/b] + [b]Enhanced Feat ([/b]Evasion[b])[/b] [6+1 = 7pp] (spacial)

[b]Teleport 1 ([/b]100ft[b])[/b] [2pp] (spacial)[/device]

[b]Immunity 10 ([/b]Mental Effects, [i]Flaws[/i]: Limited [Half], [i]Feats[/i]: Innate[b])[/b] [6pp]

[b]Quickness 6 ([/b]x100, [i]Flaws[/i]: One Type [Mental][b])[/b] [3pp]

[b][u]DC Block:[/u][/b]

[code]Unarmed                  15 DC/Toughness                        damage

Blast                    23 DC/Toughness                        damage

Pocket                   17 DC/Reflex                           trapped 

17 DC/Will, -1 per save failed         to escape (Dimensional Movement grants automatic escape)
Costs: Abilities (20) + Combat (18) + Saves (14) + Skills (16) + Feats (12) + Powers (37) - Drawbacks (0) = 117pp

Doktor'd

So, I noticed there are typos in Cannonade's character backstory. My bad. So, where this paragraph is:

Paul fought in the German theater from 1941-1944. During his time overseas, he met Laura, a composer working with the USO shows. The two fell in love, and got married in August of 1944. But as Legionnaire's unit approached convened on the Ardennes Mountains, they were assaulted by a strike group led by Superior. Legionnaire managed to get his men to safety, but at the cost of his own life. He was buried a hero, leaving behind Laura... and their son. Nick had been tested when he was born, and while Legionnaire's genetic profile had been passed on, it was latent. The chances were it would trigger if he was exposed to mortal peril, but Laura refused to let such a thing happen, even in a controlled setting. Nick himself didn't learn about the chance of trigger until Laura had died, and by that time, with Joe learning to talk and Andy on the way, he felt he couldn't take the risk.

Replace it with this:

Paul fought in the German theater from 1941-1944. During his time overseas, he met Laura, a composer working with the USO shows. The two fell in love, and got married in August of 1944. But as Legionnaire's unit approached convened on the Ardennes Mountains, they were assaulted by a strike group led by Superior. Legionnaire managed to get his men to safety, but at the cost of his own life. He was buried a hero, leaving behind Laura... and their son. Greg had been tested when he was born, and while Legionnaire's genetic profile had been passed on, it was latent. The chances were it would trigger if he was exposed to mortal peril, but Laura refused to let such a thing happen, even in a controlled setting. Greg himself didn't learn about the chance of trigger until Laura had died, and by that time, with Joe learning to talk and Andy on the way, he felt he couldn't take the risk.

And now that character awards are out, I think I'll start a little small for expenditures:

Knowledge (history) 4 (+5) (1 PP)

Luck 1 (1 PP)

Takedown Attack 2 (1 PP)

And next up... Nick.

Power Attack (1 PP)

Luck 1 (1 PP)

Dodge Focus 4 (1 PP)

I'll do some work on the Necromancy Array later, but... that may be a more serious undertaking.

Doktor'd

Let's start with the easy one:

Midnight II - 6PP to spend

2PP : Add Darkvision to Super-Senses:

[b]Super-Senses 3[/b] (Darkvision, Infravision) [3pp]

2PP : +2 Fortitude Save, for +7 total (it says +2 Con right now, but that should be +3).

2PP : +2 Reflex Save, for +7 total.

Doktor'd

Jack of all Blades

I will be putting those 2 contribution PP toward Jack, putting him at Platinum and PL14 with 19PP to saved up.

I'll be combining 15 of those with the Veteran Reward for 30 total ranks of Sidekick: Jill O'Cure

The remaining four will go to:

+2 Strength

+1 Attack Focus (melee)

+1 Dodge Focus

I've also made some adjustments to his description, complications and formatting. The entire thing, including Jill's sheet, is here:

[b]Players Name[/b]: Gizmo

[b]Power Level[/b]: 14 (210/210 PP)

[b]Trade-Offs[/b]: +5 Attack, -5 Damage, +5 Defense, -5 Toughness

[b]Unspent PP[/b]: 0

[b]Diamond Status:[/b] 60/90

[floatr][img=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/images/e/ed/Erik.png[/img][img]http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/images/7/7c/JackofallBladesHF.png][/floatr][b]Characters Name[/b]: Jack of all Blades

[b]Alternate Identity[/b]: Erik Espadas

[b]Age[/b]: 22

[b]Gender[/b]: Male 

[b]Height[/b]: 5'11''

[b]Weight[/b]: 145 lb

[b]Hair[/b]: Dusty Brown/Black as Jack of all Blades

[b]Eyes[/b]: Dark Blue

[b]Sidekick[/b]: [goto=Jill]Jill O’Cure[/goto]

[b]Description[/b]:

Erik Espadas is a lithe, athletic young man with attractively angular features and a boyish grin. He keeps his dusty brown hair shorn short, but regularly sports a day or two of stubble. Preferring to dress is a mixture of blues and blacks, Erik is typically seen in a fitted t-shirt and well-worn jeans topped with an undone button-down shirt with the sleeves rolled up.

As Jack of all Blades, his current costume consists of a knee-length, royal blue greatcoat cut in a jaunty, high-collared style and worn open over a black body suit. A matching blue bandana serves as a mask, attached to a black wig of wavy hair which helps to conceal Erik's true identity. Dark grey boots with a slightly metallic sheen and broad, buckled belts help to break up the outfit’s dark colour scheme.

[b]History[/b]:

Erik was born in 1988 to Gina Espadas, a Freedom City beat cop. His father left months before Erik's sister, Ellie, was born in 1992. Erik never considered this any great loss: growing up in the West End, his mother was all the parent he ever needed, always making time for her children despite her demanding career. She returned to the force from maternity leave just in time for the Terminus Invasion. Her stories of working alongside heroes during both the Invasion and its aftermath instilled in Erik a fascination with superheroes.

While this interest persisted as he grew, it was never the modern powerhouses that truly captured Erik's attention. It was the witty Golden Age tricksters like Spitfire Jones and [i]la Renard Rogue[/i] of whom he couldn't get enough. No matter how outmatched they were, they had always made it look so [i]easy[/i]. He consumed history books, restored news reels and pulp novels at a frantic rate, regardless of their actual accuracy. Naturally agile, Erik joined his school's gymnastic and fencing teams, as well as the drama club, becoming a popular athletic star.

It was Erik's senior year which would radically alter his life. An armed robbery at a local convenience store went horribly wrong, and Gina was shot and paralysed from the waist down, forcing her into a wheelchair and early retirement. Although she remained strong in the face of adversity, Erik was galvanised. The Espadas family had never been very well off, and Erik dropped out of extracurriculars to work at as a projectionist at a movie theatre to help make ends meet. He turned down a number of modest athletic scholarships when he graduated so that he could take more hours there, working other odd jobs around the community as well. His sister Ellie had proven to be brightly intelligent, and Erik was determined that she would be able to attend the university of her choice.

One such odd job involved cleaning out the storage area of an antique store. Amidst the ornate lamps and jewellery boxes, Erik discovered what appeared to be a positively ancient playing card: the Jack of Swords, depicting a slyly winking prince. When he asked the store's owner about it, the old man bid him keep it as a souvenir, as the rest of the deck had long since been lost or destroyed. Pocketing the weathered card, Erik made his way home.

Along the way, he encountered a group of toughs menacing a young woman. As the leader of the gang pulled out a cigarette and arrogantly flicked open his lighter, an incensed Erik leapt forward. The lighter's tiny flame flared brilliantly, flowing unnaturally through the air to the young man's instinctively outstretched hand, where it solidified into a blazing rapier. A moment later half of the thug's cigarette had been seared away, the other half smouldering in his trembling lips. The toughs beast a hasty retreat, with a shocked Erik quickly following suit, leaving behind a grateful but confused young woman.

Experimenting in secret, Erik found he could create swords not only of flame, but of sparking electricity, crackling cold and a multitude of other energies, provided that there was a source to draw upon. Redoubling his abandoned training, he donned the garb of Jack of all Blades, and became the wise-cracking, street-level protector of his community. Early encounters with other powered individuals taught him that the bioenergies they produced were particularly suited for his purposes, perhaps because they already had a manipulatable, organic aspect to them. Radiation, sonics, lasers, even shadows and magical energy could all be turned back upon their users, if Erik could avoid their initial attacks.

Erik keeps his civilian identity a closely guarded secret, encouraging the misconception that 'Jack' is his actual name, with his heroic moniker the result of his being too cute for his own good. The only person aware of his double life is his sister Ellie, who discovered Erik collapsed in their backyard after a particularly brutal fight. Fortunately the teen had begun preparing to study medicine after high school, and her first aid skill likely saved her brother's life. Since then she had become Erik's confidant and greatest supporter.

The specific source of his powers is unclear. Mystic heroes have determined that there is nothing extraordinary about the playing card he found, at least not any more. It's possible that it merely provided a mental template for a latent mutant ability, while another theory supposes that it held a conceptual incarnation, vaguely akin to but far lesser than Dr. Metropolis, which has since merged with Erik.

Although he initially didn't worry much about the specifics, the recent appearance of three new opponents has spurned Erik to search for answers. Jack of Cups, who add the force of any attack to his own strength, Jack of Coins, a probability manipulator and Jack of Staves, a skilled magic user have all attacked Erik on sight, making cryptic references to a Tournament of Suits. All three have proven to be dangerous and capable foes, forcing Erik to play upon their animosity towards each other to escape.

[b]Personality & Motivation[/b]:

Erik is a man who's words and actions are at odds. Outwardly, he seems easy-going and carefree, with a clever tongue and a love of the spotlight. Most conversations become friendly verbal sparing matches as Erik actively avoids serious topics, and he is widely regarded as an incorrigible flirt; a fun guy to have around, but hardly one to rely upon.

What isn't immediately obvious is that Erik works a string of part-time jobs to support his mother and younger sister. Considering his word to be his bond, Erik will always be there for a friend in need, and truly wishes to leave the world a better place than he found it. He possesses an unbreakable spirit coupled with stubborn pride, resulting in a complete inability to admit defeat.

Jack of all Blades has become an outlet for Erik, allowing the free-spirited, ever-glib part of his nature to emerge, while satisfying his deep sense of responsibility. Although attracted to the high adventure of larger threats, he considers himself first and foremost a defender of the little guy, stopping crimes that might seem trivial to Freedom City's better established heroes. Remembering what happened to his mother, Erik feels that a simple hold-up can be just as devastating as a supervillian's rampage.

Much of the boy enthralled by the superhero community remains in Erik, and he is always thrilled to team up with other heroes. Although he bears some scorn for Claremont Academy alumni, whom he views as having had it too easy, this is easily outweighed by his desire to meet superhumans his own age. His boisterous competition with his male peers and flirting with female heroes and villains alike tends to either annoy or endear him to potential allies, but Jack of all Blades never fails to leave an impression.

[b]Powers & Tactics[/b]:

Erik can manipulate any kind of energy to form an effectively-solid construct in the shape of a sword. While he has a bit of leeway with regards to the weapon's specific appearance, he almost always uses a fencing rapier. Functioning in most respects as a normal sword, the tight concentration of power allows the blade to pierce most defences, and it retains the basic nature of its source energy.

In order for Erik to form a sword, there must be a power source for him to draw from. A sword of flame might be drawn from a bonfire, or an electrical blade from a power generator. More exotic energies require a more exotic source; Erik may draw from a blaster's light beam, a magic user's mystical attacks or even the shadows controlled by a darkness manipulator, none of which he would be able to access in their ambient forms.

Although an accomplished fighter in his own right, Erik's fantastic accuracy comes from an unconscious awareness of the energy surrounding him. This allows him to sense the precise position of his blades, as well as the more subtle energies present in all living things. This also aids him in avoiding attacks, fortunate as he is comparatively fragile next to most superhumans.

Against generic thugs, Erik rushes in dramatically, forming a sword and quickly disarming them before taunting them into surrender or retreat. When fighting superhumans, he prefers a more reactionary approach, keeping them off balance with acrobatics and jibes until he can assess their specific abilities, often taking the opportunity to form a sword using the energy from their attacks. Given that many superhumans are immune to their own powers, Erik prefers to use such blades against an opponent's team-mates or underlings. In the absence of an exploitable weakness, he will usually default to making a fire sword using the lighter he always carries.

[b]Complications[/b]:

[i]Enemies[/i] (The Jack of Cups, of Coins and of Staves, who are apparently involved in some sort of deadly tournament, and believe Erik is as well.)

[i]Grandstanding[/i] (Erik's style revolves around showing off, in and out of combat, even when discretion might be wiser.)

[i]Responsibility[/i] (Man of the House)

[i]Secret[/i] (Superhero Identity)

[i]Sidekick[/i] (Erik’s no less protective of his sister now that she’s a superhero too.)

[i]Struggling[/i] (Erik's supporting his family and saving for his sister's tuition; it's tough to find work sometimes)

[i]Sucker for a Pretty Face[/i] (Erik's easily distracted by attractive women, be they bystanders, fellow heroes or even villains.)

[i]Teammates[/i] (The Interceptors are family to Erik, whether or not he openly admits it.)

[i]West Ender[/i] (The West End is Erik's 'turf'; he's extremely protective of his neighbourhood, and knows it much better than the rest of the city.

[b]Abilities[/b]: 6 + 10 + 12 + 0 + 4 + 12 = 34PP

STR: 16 (+3)

DEX: 20 (+5)

CON: 12 (+1)

INT: 10 (+0)

WIS: 14 (+2)

CHA: 22 (+6)

[b]Combat[/b]: 14 + 20 = 34PP

Attack +7 Base, +13 Melee, +19 Swords

Grapple +17

Defense +19 (+10 Base, +9 Dodge Focus), +5 Flat-Footed

Knockback -4/-1

Initiative: +9

[b]Saves[/b]: 4 + 10 + 8 = 22PP

Toughness: +7 (+1 Con, +4 Defensive Roll, +2 Greatcoat)

Fortitude: +5 (+1 Con, +4)

Reflex: +15 (+5 Dex, +10)

Will: +10 (+2 Wis, +8)

[b]Skills[/b]: 52R = 13PP

Acrobatics 10 (+15)

Bluff 17 (+23)

Climb 5 (+10)

Language 1 (Spanish)

Notice 8 (+10)

Stealth 11 (+16)

[b]Feats[/b]: 70PP

Agile Climber

Attack Focus (Melee) 6

Attack Specialization (Swords) 3

Beginner's Luck

Challenge (Fast Task [Feint])

Defensive Attack

Defensive Roll 2 (+4 Toughness)

Distract (Bluff)

Dodge Focus 9

Elusive Target

Equipment 3

Evasion 2

Fascinate (Bluff)

Fearless

Grapple Finesse

Improved Critical (Swords, 18-20)

Improved Initiative

Inspire 5

Jack-of-all-Trades

Luck 4

Move-By Action

Power Attack

Set Up

Sidekick 30 (15 + 15 Veteran Reward)

Skill Mastery 1 (Acrobatics, Bluff, Notice, Stealth)

Takedown Attack 2

Taunt

Uncanny Dodge 2 (Mental [Energy Awareness], Visual)

[quote name="Equipment"][b][u]Greatcoat[/u][/b]: [b]Protection 2[/b] [[i]Power Feat:[/i] Subtle]; [i]Cost:[/i] 3EP

[b][u]Grappling Hook[/u][/b]: [b]Super-Movement 1[/b] (swinging), [b]Speed 1[/b]; [i]Cost:[/i] 3EP[/quote]

[quote name="Shared Equipment"][b][u]Personal Contribution[/u][/b]: [9EP]

[b][u]Interceptors HQ[/u][/b]: [21EP]

[i]Size:[/i] Large; [i]Toughness:[/i] 10; [i]Features:[/i] Combat Simulator, Communications, Computer, Concealed 2, Defense System, Fire Prevention, Garage, Gym, Living Space, Holding Cells, Infirmiry, Power 2, Power System, Security System 2, Workshop

[b][u]Defense System 1[/u][/b]: [b]Snare 11[/b]

[b][u]Power 1[/u][/b]:  [b]Healing 10[/b] ([i]PFs:[/i] Persistent, Regrowth) [22pp]

[b][u]Power 2[/u][/b]: [b]ESP 6[/b] ([i]Visual, 20 mile range [all of Freedom City][/i]; [i]Extra:[/i] No Conduit; [i]Flaw:[/i] Medium – Surveillance equipment; PFs: Subtle, Rapid [x10]) [14PP] AND [b]Quickness 12[/b] ([i]Flaws:[/i] Limited to Search) [4PP] AND [b]Quickness 12[/b] ([i]Flaws:[/i] Limited to Notice) [4PP]

[b][u]MAVERIC[/u][/b] (Mobile Armored Vehicle for Emergency Response and Intercepting Criminals):  [13EP]

[b]Size[/b]: Huge [2EP]

[b]Strength[/b]: 35 [1EP]

[b]Speed[/b]: 5 [5EP]

[b]Toughness[/b]: 10 [1EP]

[b]Defense[/b]: 8 [0EP]

[b]Features[/b]: Alarm, Caltrops, Remote Control, Smokescreen [4EP][/quote]

[b]Powers[/b]: 28 + 2 + 7 = 37PP

[b]Energy Sword 6[/b] (Corrosion, [i]Power Feats:[/i] Alternate Power, Improved Critical (18-20), Mighty, Variable Descriptor 2 [Any Energy], [i]Drawbacks:[/i] Limited [Available, Concentrated Energy Types], [i]Extras:[/i] Penetrating) [28PP]

[list][b][u]AP[/u] Energy Sword Flurry 6[/b] (Damage, [i]Power Feats:[/i] Improved Critical (18-20), Mighty, Variable Descriptor 2 [Any Energy], [i]Drawbacks:[/i] Limited [Available, Concentrated Energy Types], [i]Extras:[/i] Autofire 3) [27PP][/list]

[b]Super-Senses 2[/b] (Energy Awareness [Mental], Magic Awareness [Mental])[2PP]

[i]Erik is sensitive to both the electromagnetic spectrum and magical power. This awareness is filtered through to his regular senses in a mishmash of synesthesia, giving him a general impression of the energy's particulars and allowing him to recognize signatures he's sensed before.[/i]

[b]Super-Senses 6[/b] (Detect Energy [Mental, [i]Extras:[/i] Accurate 2, Acute, Radius, Ranged], [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power) [7PP]

[list][b][u]AP[/u] Super-Senses 6[/b] (Detect Magic [Mental, [i]Extras:[/i] Accurate 2, Acute, Radius, Ranged]) [6PP][/list]

[b]DC Block[/b]:

[code]ATTACK           RANGE     SAVE                        EFFECT

Unarmed          Touch     DC18 Toughness (Staged)     Damage

Energy Sword     Touch     DC16 Fortitude (Staged)     Drain Toughness

Energy Sword     Touch     DC24 Toughness (Staged)     Damage
Costs: Abilities 32 + Combat 36 + Saves 22 + Skills 13 + Feats 70 + Powers 37 = Total Cost 210/210 Note: Jack of all Blades has a single rank of Improved Critical as part of his Strike power, which brings his energy swords in line with regular swords, i.e. a 19-20 range. The additional rank as part of his normal feats places this at 18-20 for both regular and energy swords. Note: As a metamagi, Erik's powers are the result of a mystically enhanced mutation, blurring the line between genetics and sorcery. This enhancement specifically allows him to form his borrowed energy into swords. Magic nullification removes the 'sword' descriptor from his Energy Sword Array, which means he will no longer benefit from his Attack Specialization or Improved Critical feats. Effects that nullify mutant powers shut off said Array entirely, as well as his Super-Senses.
[anchor]Jill[/anchor]
Power Level: 10 (150/150 PP) (Sidekick 30) Trade-Offs: +5 Defense, -5 Toughness Unspent PP: 0 [floatr]Ellie.pngJillOCureHF.png[/floatr]Characters Name: Jill O'Cure Alternate Identity: Ellie Espadas, Jill Pique Age: 17 Gender: Female Height: 5'8'' Weight: 125 lb Hair: Dusty Brown, Dyed Black Eyes: Dark Blue Description: Ellie Espadas is a coltish young woman with short dusty brown hair dyed black and a perpetually sardonic expression on her angular features. She prefers to dress in layers, favouring oversized dress shirts under fitted vests and similar combinations, accessorising with bangles and broad rings. Recently she has taken to carrying a canvas messenger bag storing first aid supplies and her costume. Said costume mirrors her brother's, swapping a deep crimson for his royal blue. Black tights feature prominent red piping up the sides while a cropped top and jacket provide an airier look. Jill O'Cure has also adopted an identity concealing bandana mask and a hair colour to match Jack’s customary wig, although the family resemblance remains obvious. History: Born in 1992, Ellie Espadas was born to Freedom City policewoman Gina Espadas and immigrant John Pique, who disappeared shortly before her birth. Growing up in the West End verbally sparing with her older brother Erik, she demonstrated a keen mind from an early age, reading voraciously and studying a variety of subjects without prompting. When a stray bullet in a convenience store robbery gone wrong left Gina paralysed from the waist down, Ellie actually arrived on the scene before her brother, in time to see the paramedics who arrived to stabilise her mother. While the tragedy signalled the end of her brother's childhood, it came at a time when Ellie was only just beginning to discover who she was. Simultaneously developing a devoted interest in medicine and acquiring a flint hard, cynical edge, she found her early high school years difficult and isolating. Compounding matters, her brother and closest confidant was forced to spend most of his time making ends meet. Though trying, these years honed Ellie's forceful personality. When Erik revealed to her the super powers he had gained, she helped his create the persona of Jack of all Blades. Her medical knowledge were instrumental in those early months, during which he would often return home in the middle of the night with a variety of wounds and fractures. Escaping social tribulations at school stemming from boredom, Ellie was delighted to spend time with the friends Erik made in the superhero community. Nevertheless, she remained on the periphery of that world until the night John Pique reappeared at the Espadases’ door step, carrying the unconscious form of Rose Copas, better known as Jaci o' Cups. Amidst the revelations and frantic melee which followed as the so-called Tournament of Jacks reached a head, Ellie came into possession of the Jack of Coins playing card dropped by the slain Denari Jones. The complex magics woven into the artefact awoke the latent metamagi abilities which were as much her heritage as her brother's. Over Erik's objections, she donned a costume of her own and took the name Jill O’Cure. Conceding that she was determined to follow in his footsteps regardless, Erik decided that he'd rather keep his sister nearby where he could keep her out of the worst danger. Ellie, naturally, has other ideas. Thanks to a few pulled strings, she has enrolled at Claremont Academy for her senior year under the pseudonym Jill Pique, in order to learn more about her powers. Personality & Motivation: Ellie developed a biting wit alongside her brother, and if she lacks a measure of his self-assured bravado, she makes up for it with a razor sharp acumen. She is, however, more likely to use this as a defence mechanism, making clever quips to downplay a strong sense of empathy and what is easily a genius level intellect. Although somewhat more pragmatic than many heroes, Ellie has a strong sense of personal responsibility and has dedicated herself to saving lives. She struggles to balance the need to do what it takes to get the job done and a keen awareness of potential collateral damage. The Jill O'Cure persona allows her to indulge in her more impulsive side, while still playing the voice of reason to her brother's reckless abandon. Powers & Tactics: Ellie is able to manipulate biological material on the cellular level. Thanks to her extensive knowledge of medicine, her default use of this ability is to heal, miraculously repairing wounds, curing illness and even regrowing limbs. The flip side of that power is a devestating attack on a body's natural defenses with a mere touch. These applications are signalled by a pale blue and virulent green glow, respectively. Ellie also possesses the apparently unrelated ability to create translucent force fields around herself and others. Conceptualizing herself as a super paramedic, Ellie makes protecting civilians her priority, sheilding them with her force fields and delivering medical attention to any injured. Given a choice, she prefers traditional medical techniques to using her powers, not entirely trusting their 'something for nothing' nature, but does not hesitate when time is of the essense. In actual combat, Ellie leverages her not inconsiderable self defense training. Against non-powered foes, a single application of her offensive abilities is often enough to discourage further conflict, while she wisely follows a more cautious strategy when dealing with super villains. Ultimately, she lacks her brother's inclination toward fighting, and seeks to end such confrontations quickly. Complications: Civilians (Ellie prioritizes the protection of innocent bystanders over fighting villains, even more so than most heroes.) Family (It's not easy being Jack of all Blades' sister.) Secret (Superhero Identity, 'Jill Pique' Identity) Sidekick (As Jill, Ellie has to deal with an over protective brother and may have trouble getting other heroes to take her seriously.) West Ender (Ellie is proud of her neighbourhood and particularly protective of its residents.) Abilities: 0 + 8 + 2 + 10 + 4 + 6 = 30PP Str: 10 (+0) Dex: 18 (+4) Con: 12 (+1) Int: 20 (+5) Wis: 14 (+2) Cha: 16 (+3) Combat: 8 + 16 = 24PP Attack: +4 Base, +6 Melee, +10 Disease Touch Grapple: +8 Defense: +15 (+8 Base, +7 Dodge Focus), +4 Flat-Footed Knockback: -2/-0 Initiative: +4 Saves: 4 + 6 + 8 = 18PP Toughness: +5 (+1 Con, +2 Defensive Roll, +2 Costume) Fortitude: +5 (+1 Con, +4) Reflex: +10 (+4 Dex, +6) Will: +10 (+2 Wis, +8) Skills: 56R = 14PP Acrobatics 6 (+10) Bluff 15 (+18) Knowledge (Life Sciences) 5 (+10) Language 2 (Latin, Spanish) Medicine 12 (+15) Notice 10 (+12) Stealth 6 (+10) Feats: 18PP Attack Focus (Melee) 2 Defensive Roll 1 Distract (Bluff) Dodge Focus 7 Eidetic Memory Equipment 1 Evasion 1 Improvised Tools Quick Change Set-Up Taunt
Costume: Protection 2 [Power Feat: Subtle]; Cost: 3EP Masterwork Medical Tools; Cost: 1EP Night Vision Goggles; Cost: 1EP
Powers: 36pp Biological Manipulation Array 17 (34PP, Power Feats: Alternate Power 2) [36PP]
  • Healing 10 (Power Feats: Stabilize, Persistent, Regrowth, Extra: Total) [33PP] AP Disease Touch 10 (Drain Fortitude 10, Power Feats: Accurate 2, Incurable, Slow Fade, Extra: Linked [Damage]) + (Damage 10, Extras: Alternate Save [Fortitude], Linked [Drain]) [34PP] AP Create Object 10 (Power Feats: Progression 1 [10-foot cube/rank], Selective, Stationary, Tether, Extras: Impervious) [34PP]
DC Block:
ATTACK            RANGE     SAVE                        EFFECT

Unarmed           Touch     DC15 Toughness (Staged)     Damage

Disease Touch     Touch     DC20 Fortitude (Staged)     Drain Fortitude

Touch     DC25 Fortitude (Staged)     Damage
Costs: Abilities 30 + Combat 24 + Saves 28 + Skills 14 + Feats 18 + Powers 36 = Total Cost 150 Note: Like her brother, Ellie is a metamagi, the result of mystically enhanced mutation, blurring the line between genetics and sorcery. In her case, magic nullification prevents her from using her Disease Touch or Create Object Alternate Powers. Effects that nullify mutant abilities shut off her powers entirely.

Doktor'd

:arrow: Rewriting the description of the suit.

:arrow: Rewriting Jessica's Personality & Motivation.

:arrow: Added some Complications.

:arrow: Buy Luck 2.

:arrow: Rebuild of suit.

[b][u]Characters Name[/u][/b] Ironclad II

[b][u]Power Level[/u][/b] 8 (116/116PP)

[b][u]Trade-Offs[/u][/b] -2 Def +2 Tough, -2 Att +2 Dam

[b][u]Unspent PP[/u][/b] 0

[b][u]Gold Status:[/u][/b] 12/30

[b][u]Alternate Identity[/u][/b] Jessica Anne Parker

[b][u]Age[/u][/b] 17 (June 3, 1993)

[b][u]Gender[/u][/b] Female

[b][u]Height[/u][/b] 6' 0"

[b][u]Weight[/u][/b] 130 lbs

[b][u]Eyes[/u][/b] Pale blue

[b][u]Hair[/u][/b] Strawberry blonde

[floatl][img=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/Tyranaal/Superheroes/Ironclad/IroncladFlying1.jpg[/img][/floatl][floatr][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/Tyranaal/Superheroes/Ironclad/IroncladStanding1.jpg][/floatr]

[b][u]Description[/u][/b] Jessica Parker is a tall, slim girl, her body build of straight line and long, lean limbs. She usually allows her wavy, strawberry-blonde hair to grow past her shoulders, before cutting it into a short crop or pixie cut. Her pale blue eyes shine with intelligence, and her thin lips curl readily into a smile.

The redesigned Ironclad suit is much more form-fitting and constructed of three separate parts. The innermost is a navy-blue bodystocking laced with integrated circuits, forming geometric patterns over her body, terminating at her limbs and major nerve clusters. It’s supposed to integrate her nervous system with the suit’s. Of course, she doesn’t know the stocking isn’t needed – and doesn’t work.

The outermost layer, and the only one most people ever see, is mainly comprised of segmented armor plates, painted gold and green. The only really solid pieces are the gorget, the faulds, and the boots. Even the helmet is more flexible than it looks.

The entire system is designed to fold up and pack away into a (admittedly largish) backpack, and Jessica can go from naked to active and flying in under a minute.

[b][u]History[/u][/b] Jessica Anne Parker was born to privilege. Her father Gregory was president of Parker Tech, the number three consumer electronics company in the world and a major supplier of the US government, and militaries worldwide. Still, it’s her grandfather, Malcolm, which she most admires and identifies with. They both have a lobe of gadgets and a fierce sense of justice. She enjoyed debating with her grandfather over engineering matters, usually pitting her love of modern electronics against Malcolm’s faith in more mechanical methods.

One day, to prove a point, Malcolm revealed that he had been Ironclad, a government-backed hero that retired after the Vietnam War. Jessica’s imagination was fired and she started designing a new, sleeker suit of armor, and in time she took to the streets and skies of Freedom City as the new Ironclad, using her armor to fight crime and villainy. Her grandfather was, understandably, quite angry.

Still, Jessica could be as stubborn as the old man when she put her mind to it. They reached a compromise; she went out in the field in the armor and he kept back, advising her remotely. That still doesn’t stop her from taking risks, and it doesn’t stop him from yelling at her when she does.

[b][u]Personality & Motivation[/u][/b] It’s easy to mistake Jessica Parker for a timid girl, because most of the time she is a very quiet young woman. It’s not to say that she doesn’t care to talk to other people, it’s just that her technical training predisposes her to hold her tongue when she doesn’t have any expertise on a topic. When she can be persuaded to speak, she can actually be something of a chatterbox – her high IQ means that she can quickly leave others in the dust.

As Ironclad, she’s much more assertive and self-assured. With a literal layer of armor between herself and her audience, she feels more confident, more able to express her own opinion. Whether that will leak into her ‘civilian’ identity, only time will tell. Still and all, when Jessica sets her mind to something, she can be next to impossible to convince otherwise.

[b][u]Powers & Tactics[/u][/b] Jessica's not aware of having any super-powers, per say. Virtually all of her abilities are derived from her suit of powered armor. She is exceptionally good with machines and technology, but she regards that more as a knack than a superpower. Unbeknownst to herself though, she is a technopath -- someone who can talk to machines with just their mind.

In combat, Ironclad prefers to stay high and blast away. She relies on overwhelming firepower to put her foes down before they can do much, but when necessary she can up her accuracy to to make a particularly difficult shot.

[b][u]Complications[/u][/b] [b]Secret Identity[/b] Only Jessica and Malcolm know about her identity as Ironclad.

[b]Life Alarms[/b] Jessica has programmed her suit to remind her to eat and sleep on a regular basis. However, these alarms have a tendency to go off at the worst time.

[b]Responsibility[/b] Jessica feels that she has to protect Dawes Tech employees and property. Attacking the company is a sure way to get her to show up.

[b]Obsession[/b] Jessica can't help herself from examining high-tech machines, and especially super-tech.

[b]Fame[/b] While she doesn't look it, Jessica is the heir to an eight digit fortune and that can attract the paparazzi.

[b]Love Life[/b] Jessica is 'officially' involved with Blake Salazar, aka Kid Cthulu. When her boyfriend is placed in danger she can be irrational and emotional.

[b][u]In Brief[/u][/b] Iron Man meets Batman Beyond.

[b][u]Stats[/u][/b]: 0+6+0+10+2+4 = 22 pp

Str: 10/28 (+0/+9)

Dex: 16 (+3)

Int: 20 (+5)

Wis: 12 (+1)

Cha: 14 (+2)

[b][u]Combat[/u][/b]: 6+8 = 14 pp

Attack: +3 (+5 w/ Battlesuit attacks)

Grapple: +5/+13/+13

Defense: +5 (+2 flat-footed)

Knockback: 0/-4

Initiative: +3

[b][u]Saves[/u][/b]: 4+3+4 = 11 pp

Toughness: +0/+9 (+0 Con, +9 Protection)

Fortitude: +4 (+0 Con, +4)

Reflex: +6 (+3 Dex, +3)

Will: +5 (+1 Wis, +4)

[b][u]Skills[/u][/b]: 36R = 9 pp

Computers 4 (+9)

Concentrate 8 (+9)

Craft (Electronic) 6 (+11)

Craft (Mechanical) 6 (+11)

Knowledge (Technology) 6 (+11)

Notice 6 (+7)

[b][u]Feats[/u][/b]: 12 pp

Accurate Attack

Benefit (Wealthy I)

Dodge Focus 1

Inventor

Luck 2

Minion x5 (Malcolm Dawes)

Precise Shot

[b][u]Powers[/u][/b]: 53 pp

[b]Device 13[/b] (Battlesuit; Technology; Hard to Lose; [i]Feat:[/i] Accurate; 65 PP) [53 PP]

[device][u]BE:[/u] [b]Blast 9[/b] (Particle beams; [i]Feats:[/i] Ranged Disarm, Alternate Power 2) [21 PP]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Enhanced Strength 18[/b] ([i]Feat:[/i] Improved Grab) [19 PP]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Super-Strength 9[/b] (8 tons/16 tons/24 tons/48 tons; [i]Feat:[/i] Counter Punch) [19 PP]

[b]Feature 4[/b] (Computer; Library, communications, computers, holo-projector) [4 PP]

[b]Flight 5[/b] (Magnetic; 250 MPH; [i]Feats:[/i] Subtle) [11 PP]

[b]Immunity 9[/b] (Armor; ife Support, Critical Hits) [11 PP]

[b]Protection 9[/b] (Armor) [9 PP]

[b]Super-Movement 1[/b] (Magnetic; Slow fall) [2 PP]

[b]Super-Senses 5[/b] (Satellite link; Radius, darkvision, communication link [with Malcolm Dawes]; [i]Feat:[/i] Rapid 2 [Normal Vision; x100]) [7 PP][/device]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u][/b]: 4+3 = 7 pp

Normal Identity (Full round) 4 pts

Vulnerability (Electricity [Common], Moderate) 3 pts

[b][u]DC Block[/u][/b]:

Unarmed -- 15/Toughness

Unarmed, Enhanced -- 24/Toughness

Blast -- 24/Toughness

[b][u]Costs[/u][/b]: Abilities (22) + Combat (14) + Saves (11) + Skills (9) + Feats (12) + Powers (53) - Drawbacks (7) = 116/116 Power Points

[hr][/hr]

[b][u]Characters Name[/u][/b] Captain Malcolm Xavier Dawes (ret.)

[b][u]Power Level[/u][/b] 6 (75/75)

[b][u]Trade-Offs[/u][/b] None

[b][u]Unspent PP[/u][/b] 0

[b][u]Alternate Identity[/u][/b] Ironclad I (retired)

[b][u]Age[/u][/b] 82 (March 15, 1928)

[b][u]Gender[/u][/b] Male

[b][u]Height[/u][/b] 5' 8"

[b][u]Weight[/u][/b] 185 lbs

[b][u]Eyes[/u][/b] Dark Blue

[b][u]Hair[/u][/b] Bald (Blond)

[b][u]Description[/u][/b] Malcolm Dawes was once a tall, imposing man, but no longer. He's still broad-shouldered and was obviously powerful earlier in his life, but now he's most often bent over a cane, and his skin is deeply creased with wrinkles. His eyes are still clear, though, and anyone that thinks he's mind is feeble will soon be proven wrong.

[b][u]History[/u][/b] Malcolm Xavier Dawes had his first taste of combat in 1944, when he landed on the beaches of Normandy at the tender age of 16. His legs were shredded by German machine gunfire and he was invalided out of service. Many people would consider themselves lucky to simply have survived, but Malcolm wanted to serve his country. He applied his mechanical genius to the problem of walking, and in ten months was upright and moving. He never did manage to pass the Army's physical fitness tests, but he constructed a mechanical battlesuit that could thrash a Panzer. He rejoined the military and was assigned to a special unit of superpowered soldiers.

After V-J Day, Ironclad I became a defender of American and Western values overseas. It was much simpler to drop the battlesuited, anonymous superhero in some South American, Marxist state and let him destroy the "Communist threat." Through the 50s and 60s, Malcolm willingly and proudly served his country as part of the newly-formed United States Air Force. However, as the 1970s dawned, he found himself infected by the malaise and distrust of the government that was affecting so much of the American populace at that time. Once the last helicopter was out of Vietnam, Malcolm retired from active military service.

He founded Dawes Technology Solutions (DTS), using his contacts in the government and military to to assure contracts with the US military and their NATO allies. In 1969, he's married Annabelle Kaitlin Parker, and in 1972 their daughter, Courtney Megan Dawes. In '92, Courtney married Gregory Terrance Parker, and two years later the Harvard trained businessman took over the reigns of DTS as CEO. He expanded the company into consumer electronics, creating Dawes Consumer Technology (DCT). Malcolm became Research Director Emeritus, and though he didn't agree with the new direction he couldn't fault his son-in-law's talents.

By the time his granddaughter Jessica was born, DCT was the third largest consumer-electronics company in the world, and provided the government with an estimated 60% of their high-tech. Malcolm and Jessica became fast friends, sharing a love of technology and logic problems. Of course, when he found out that she'd taken up the mantle of Ironclad and taken to the streets, but they soon reached a compromise. Malcolm became her voice of reason, and an adviser from a distance. He still doesn't [i]like[/i] that his granddaughter is going out to fight criminals and supervillains, but he believes that she'd be in more danger without him.

[b][u]Personality & Motivation[/u][/b] Malcolm Dawes was always a man who went his own way; now that he's old, he doesn't feel the need to pander to the egos of others, or suffer fools gladly. He'll rip into anyone that he feels isn't performing at 100%. On the flip side of that, he's old-school loyal and courteous, especially to family, and if he genuinely feels that someone needs help he can be a teddy bear.

[b][u]Powers & Tactics[/u][/b] Malcolm Dawes's days of war are far behind him. Mostly, he offers his (unsolicited) advice on various projects that DTS and DCT are researching; his position offers his unparalleled freedom to investigate anything the company is working on. Most of his days now, though, are spent helping and guiding his granddaughter as she grows as a superhero.

[b][u]Complications[/u][/b] [u]Secret Identity[/u]: It is not general knowledge that Malcolm Dawes was once Ironclad, and he still has living enemies who would like to kill him for what he did as a superhero.

[b][u]In Brief[/u][/b] Old master.

[b][u]Stats[/u][/b]: 2+4+4+6+8+2 = 26 pp

Str: 12 (+1)

Dex: 14 (+2)

Con: 14 (+2)

Wis: 18 (+4)

[b][u]Combat[/u][/b]: 2+4 = 6 pp

Attack: +1

Grapple: +2

Defense: +2 (+0 flat-footed)

Knockback: -1

Initiative: +2

[b][u]Saves[/u][/b]: 0+0+0 = 0pp

Toughness: +2 (+2 Con, +0 other)

Fortitude: +2 (+2 Con, +0)

Reflex: +2 (+2 Dex, +0)

Will: +4 (+4 Wis, +0)

[b][u]Skills[/u][/b]: 104r = 26 pp

Computers 6 (+9)

Concentration 6 (+14)

Diplomacy 6 (+7)

Gather Information 10 (+11)

Investigate 8 (+11)

Knowledge (Business) 6 (+9)

Knowledge (Civics) 8 (+11)

Knowledge (Tactics) 10 (+13)

Knowledge (Technology) 10 (+13)

Knowledge (History) 8 (+11)

Notice 8 (+12)

Search 8 (+14)

Sense Motive 10 (+14)

[b][u]Feats[/u][/b]: 5 pp

Well-Informed

Contacts

Wealthy 3

[b][u]Powers[/u][/b]: 12 = 12 pp

[b]Device 4[/b] (Comms and Sensor Rig/Technology, Satellite uplink; Easy to Lose; 20 PP) [12 pp]

[device][b]Super-Senses 1[/b] (Communication [with the Ironclad II suit]/Technology, Satellite uplink; [i]Power Feat[/i]: Subtle) [2 PP]

[b]Sensory Link 5[/b] (Satellite uplink; [i]Extras:[/i] Duration [Sustained], Simultaneous; [i]Feat:[/i] Subtle; [i]Flaw:[/i] Limited [the Ironclad II suit]) [16 PP][/device]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u][/b]: 0 pp

[b][u]DC Block[/u][/b]: Unarmed Strike --- DC 16/Toughness

[b][u]Costs[/u][/b]: Abilities (26) + Combat (6) + Saves (0) + Skills (26) + Feats (5) + Powers (12) - Drawbacks (00) = 75 pp

Next month, include a breakdown as well as a full code sheet, please.

- The Sneerg

:arrow: Rewrote Robin's description.

:arrow: Rewrote Robin's Personality and Motivation.

:arrow: Added some Complications.

:arrow: Bought Luck.

:awesome: [*][b]Library:[/b] She works in an occult bookstore. This is just mandatory. [*][b]Power 2:[/b] [i]My[/i] version of Ward. :D [*][b]Power System:[/b] Less 'has a generator' then 'doesn't use electricity.' Specifically the lab. [*][b]Security System 3:[/b] DC30. A mental alarm and anti-personal wards. [*][b]Workshop:[/b] Also a necessity. Also in the lab.[/list] [b]Powers:[/b] [list] [*][b]Force Field 10 ([/b][i]Feats:[/i] Affects Insubstantial 2, Selective, Subtle, [i]Extras:[/i] Impervious, Duration [Continuous], [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [Supernatural Creatures][b])[/b] [24PP] (Magic, Wards) [*][b]Super-Movement 2 ([/b]Dimensional Movement 2 [Mystic Dimensions], [i]Feats:[/i] Progression [Cargo] 7 [25,000 lbs], [i]Extras:[/i] Duration [Concentration][b])[/b] [13PP] (Magic)[/list][/quote] [quote name="Apartment"][b][u]PL10 HQ[/u][/b] [3EP] [b]Size:[/b] Diminutive [-2EP] [b]Toughness:[/b] +5 [0EP] [b]Features:[/b] [5EP] [list] [*][b]Living Space[/b] [*][b]Power 2[/b] [*][b]Security System 2:[/b] DC25.[/list] [b]Powers:[/b] [list] [*][b]Concealment 1 ([/b]ESP[b])[/b] [2PP] (Magic, Wards) [*][b]Force Field 10 ([/b][i]Feats:[/i] Affects Insubstantial 2, Selective, Subtle, [i]Extras:[/i] Duration [Continuous], Impervious, [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [Supernatural Creatures][b])[/b] [24PP] (Magic, Wards)[/list][/quote] [b][u]Powers:[/u][/b] 6 + 8 + 16 + 1 + 27 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 64 PP [b]Comprehend 3[/b] (Magic; Read, understand, & speak any language) [6PP] [b]Immunity 2[/b] (Magic; Aging, Sleep; [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [1/2 Effect]) [1PP] [b]Device 2[/b] (Spell-Wrought Longcoat; Magic; 10PP, [i]Flaws:[/i] Hard-To-Lose) [8PP] [device][b]Protection 10[/b] (Magic) [10PP][/device] [b]Device 5[/b] (Staff Foci; Magic; Easy to Lose; 25 PP) [16PP] [device][u]BE:[/u] [b]Air Control 10[/b] (Air, magic; [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power 5) [25PP] [u]AP:[/u] [b]Magnetic Control 10[/b] (Magnetism, magic; 12 tons) [20PP] [u]AP:[/u] [b]Environmental Control 6[/b] (Fire, magic; create intense heat & daylight, 250 ft radius)[18PP] [u]AP:[/u] [b]Obscure 10[/b] (Water, magic; Visual and olfactory, 1 mile radius; [i]Extra:[/i] Independent; [i]Flaws:[/i] Partial) [20PP] [u]AP:[/u] [b]Strike 10[/b] (Earth, magic; [i]Feats:[/i] Affects Insubstantial 2, Accurate, Improved Defense, Knockback 3; [i]Extras:[/i] Penetrating 3) [20PP] [u]AP:[/u] [b]Strike 10[/b] (Electricity, magic; [i]Extra:[/i] Area/Line [Targeted]) [20PP][/device] [b]Magic 12[/b] (24PP Array, [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power 5, [i]Drawbacks:[/i] Power Loss 2 [when unable to speak or gesture]) [27PP] [device][u]BE:[/u] [b]Strike 10[/b] (Magic, soul; [i]Feats:[/i] Affects Insubstantial, Accurate, Extended Range 2 [15ft]; [i]Extra:[/i] Alternate Save [Willl]) [24PP] [u]AP:[/u] [b]Emotion Control 8[/b] (Magic; [i]Extras:[/i] Area [General, Burst, Stationary], Independent) [24PP] [u]AP:[/u] [b]Nullify Magic 10[/b] (Magic; [i]Feats:[/i] Accurate, Selective; All magic effects) [22PP] [u]AP:[/u] [b]Illusion 5[/b] (Magic; All Senses; [i]Feat:[/i] Progression 2 [25ft radius], Slow Fade 2 [5 minutes]; [i]Extra:[/i] Duration [Sustained], Independent; [i]Flaw:[/i] Phantasm) [24PP] [u]AP:[/u] [b]Telepathy 7[/b] (Magic, Mental; Communication [Mental] + Mind Reading; 200 miles; [i]Feats:[/i] Selective; [i]Extras:[/i] Area [Communication]) [22PP] [u]AP:[/u] [b]Astral Form[/b] (Magic; 1 mile; [i]Feats:[/i] Dimensional [Mystical dimensions], Selective, Subtle]) [23 PP][/device] [b]Super-Senses 2[/b] (Magic; Detect Magic [Visual], [i]Extras:[/i] Analytical) [2PP] [b]Super-Senses 2[/b] (Magic; Detect Magic [Tactile], [i]Extras:[/i] Ranged) [2PP] [b]Super-Senses 2[/b] (Magic; Magical Awareness [Mental], Magical Awareness [Olfactory]) [2PP] [u][b]Drawbacks:[/b][/u] -0PP [b][u]DC Block:[/u][/b] Air Control 10 --- DC(D20+10)/Acrobatics or Strength Electric Strike 10 --- DC25/Toughness Emotion Control 8 --- DC18/Will Illusion 5 -- DC15/Will Mental Strike 10 --- DC25/Will Nullify Magic 10 -- DC20 Will Staff Strike 10 --- DC25/Toughness Telepathy 7 --- DC17/Will [b]Abilities (24) + Combat (22) + Saving Throws (16) + Skills (22) + Feats (9) + Powers (64) - Drawbacks (0) = 158/159 Power Points[/b]
[b][u]Characters Name:[/u][/b] Robin Morrigan Isla Cross

[b][u]Power Level:[/u][/b] 10 (158/159PP)

[b][u]Trade-Offs:[/u][/b] None

[b][u]Unspent PP:[/u][/b] 1

[b][u]Gold:[/u][/b] 9/30

[b][u]Alternate Identity:[/u][/b] Raven Queen, Raven Starver

[u][b]Age:[/b][/u] C. 7000 years (Subjective: 35; DoB: 7/4/1975)

[b][u]Gender:[/u][/b] Female

[b][u]Height:[/u][/b] 5' 2"

[b][u]Weight:[/u][/b] 90 lbs

[b][u]Eyes:[/u][/b] Hazel/Gold

[b][u]Hair:[/u][/b] Blue-Black

[b][u]In Brief:[/u][/b] Millennia-old bad girl reforms and becomes a hero.

[b][u]Description:[/u][/b] Robin Cross is a slim, short woman with warm, mahogany-colored skin. Her face is thin, and both her nose and chin are sharply pointed. Her deep-set eyes are a dark gold a few shades lighter than her skin, and her blue-black hair falls in waves to just past her shoulders. Despite the severity of her features she has a wide, generous mouth and an easy smile. Her limbs and fingers are slender, and she moves with an easy, practiced grace.

Robin prefers to wear long-sleeved shirts of bright blue, green, pr pure white, and tan or khaki slacks when she doesn’t wear jeans. She uses very little makeup, and usually eschews scent altogether. No matter the season, rain or shine, Robin prefers to wear a dark red leather longcoat. The skirt falls to her ankles, and the voluminous cuffs often fall forward to hide her hands. The only thing that suggests the coat's supernatural toughness is a thin tracery of metal wire, visible when the light hits it at the right angle.

When Robin expects trouble or wants to be obvious about being a practitioner, she carried a slender ash wood staff a full inch shorter than herself. The pale wood is bound in thin rings of some silvery metal, more like a filigree than anything else, spaced evenly down the length of wood. Most of the time there's nothing to suggest that the staff is anything special -- aside from the person wielding it -- but when Robin puts power through it, runes flare on the surface of the wood.

[b][u]History:[/u][/b] A thousand years before recorded history, when the world was a more savage place, a young shepherdess named Robin was born in the rocky mountains of the Near Est. She grew up in a sleepy village built around ancient Atlantean ruins, mostly untouched by the outside world, until the day her quiet home was invaded by bloodthirsty raiders. The girl was lucky enough to hide among the ruins and avoid death, but it left a mark on her. She studied the notes left behind by the village’s shaman, growing in arcane power and her need for revenge. Eventually she left the ashes of her home and went searching for the marauders.

Robin, now calling herself the Morrigan, found many allies and enemies as she searched for the people who destroyed her birthplace; she finally found them and destroyed them, laying the memories of her past to rest, but by now the woman was too powerful to go back to being a quiet farmer. Morrigan continued to hone her talent, until she ruled a kingdom as the Raven Queen. She wasn’t a good queen, holding sway with an iron fist and a lust for power and knowledge. Aspirants to her throne rose up and were defeated, until a group of adventurers managed to trap her inside a magical tapestry.

The enchanted canvas contained what was, on the surface, a perfect world, one where the Raven Queen ruled absolutely and was the acknowledged master of Earth, and the mightiest sorceress on the planet. For awhile she enjoyed her position, experimenting and expanding her mystical ability, but before long she grew bored. There simply wasn’t anything left to conquer or learn when she ruled the planet, and the few challengers who rose up against her she destroyed with contemptuous ease.

Morrigan took to moving through her own empire incognito, as a shaman called Isla. She faced many trials and had a lot more fun, even when technically fighting against her own forces. Almost by accident she found herself a rallying point of the despairing inhabitants of her land, ending up heading a rebellion against herself!

The rebellion succeeded and the Raven Queen’s empire crumbled. Isla continued to wander the land, searching for excitement and personal tests. Surprisingly, she learned that doing good was harder than evil, and she felt better. After a decade of questing throughout the illusory landscape, Isla had changed irrevocably from the woman who was first trapped – and the magic stopped working.

The woman was spat out into a world much changed by time. Though only a decade or so had passed inside the tapestry, thousands of years had passed outside. Horses, minstrels, and mud-walled villages had been replaced by airplanes, the Internet, and metropolii with tens of millions of citizens. It wasn’t easy to adapt, but in time she settled down in Freedom City. She even has a store near FCU; Cross’ Roads specializes in magical and occult books and ingredients. In her free time the sorceress worked as an occult detective, helping the normal people of Freedom City with magical problems that didn’t attract the attention of the super-powered population. She’s even trained some budding mages in their powers, usually just enough so they don’t set the cat on fire.

[b][u]Personality & Motivation:[/u][/b] Robin Cross has always been a woman who lived for the next thrill, the next test of her abilities, but age and experience have tempered her ardor a bit. She still loves a challenge to tackle, but now she’s likely to research a threat and prepare the exact response, rather than charge ahead and trust to luck and raw power to see her through. At heart, though, she’s still an emotional person, and with the right riggers all reason goes out the window.

If just one thing drives Robin, it’s the hope of redemption. She deeply and sincerely regrets what she did as the Raven Queen. Her greatest rational fear is that her past will be exposed and she will become a pariah among heroes, or even be treated as a villain.

Robin can be a bit odd in her stance towards magic. She views it as something special, not something to be thrown at every single problem. She prefers to use a mundane solution, if one exists, and is not shy about berating mages too eager to show off their power.

Robin has a recurring dream about falling from a very tall height, which always lasts just long for her to feel her head crack on landing. Since she's never had an experience like this, she has become convinced that it's a premonition of her death.

[b][u]Powers & Tactics:[/u][/b] Robin's magic is oriented towards mental effects, not physical ones. When she needs to interact with the physical world, she uses foci; most often her staff. To use her magic, the sorceress must gather the energy and shape it using words and gestures. Anything that leaves her unable to move and/or speak would leave her unable to access her spells. However, she could still use her foci.

In a fight, Robin tries to use her Illusion and Emotion Control to break up groups of enemies. If possible, she'll set them to fighting each other, or at least fighting imaginary constructs. If there are innocents around, her first priority will be to get them out.

[b][u]Complications:[/u][/b][b]Acrophobia[/b] Robin believes she will die from a long fall, and as such has a crippling fear of heights.

[b]Day Job[/b] Robin has a store in the same neighborhood as FCU, and must work her schedule around keeping it open and profitable.

[b]Soft-hearted[/b] Robin finds it difficult to turn down a plea for help, even when it would be in her best interests to.

[b]She's in the Book[/b] Cross' Roads is listed in the Freedom City Yellow Pages as a magic store, and people come to her off the street for help with some occult problem.

[b]Skeleton in the Closet[/b] Robin will go to great lengths to hide the fact of her past.

[b]Old Allies, Old Demons[/b] As the Raven Queen, Robin made pacts with evil creatures. She regrets is now, but some recognize her -- and some still have old debts to call due.

[b]Love Life[/b] Robin is romantically linked with Wesley Knight. If he's put in danger, she will respond reactionally and emotionally.

[b][u]Abilities:[/u][/b] 0 + 2 + 0 + 10 + 6 + 6 = 24 PP

Strength: 10 (+0)

Dexterity: 12 (+1)

Constitution: 10 (+0)

Intelligence: 20 (+5)

Wisdom: 16 (+3)

Charisma: 16 (+3)

[b][u]Combat:[/u][/b] 10 + 12 = 22 PP

Attack: +5 Base, +8 Melee, +10 Magic Powers

Grapple: +5

Defense: +10 (+6 Base, +4 Dodge Focus), +3 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -5

[b][u]Saving Throws:[/u][/b] 6 + 5 + 5 = 16 PP

Toughness: +0/+10 (+0 Con, +10 Device)

Fortitude: +6 (+0 Con, +6)

Will: +8 (+3 Wis, +5)

[b][u]Skills:[/u][/b] 88R = 22 PP

Concentration 12 (+15)

Craft (Artistic) 8 (+13)

Diplomacy 8 (+11)

Gather Information 8 (+11)

Intimidate 8 (+11)

Investigate 6 (+11)

Knowledge (Arcane Lore) 10 (+15)

Knowledge (History) 2 (+7)

Notice 8 (+11)

Profession (Cook) 2 (+5)

Search 8 (+13)

Sense Motive 8 (+11)

[b][u]Feats:[/u][/b] 10PP

Artficer

Attack Focus (Melee) 3

Attack Specialization (Electric Strike)

Equipment 3 (15EP)

Luck

Ritualist

[quote name="Cross' Roads"][b][u]PL10 HQ[/u][/b] [12EP]

Unless noted otherwise, these apply both to Robin's store and the lab within.

[b]Size:[/b] Small [0EP]

[b]Toughness:[/b] +5 [0EP]

[b]Features:[/b] [12EP]

[list]
[*][b]Concealed:[/b] +10DC. The lab has a spell on it to make it innocuous and unnoticeable.

[*][b]Defense System:[/b] Snare 10 [20PP] (Magic, Ward). Only on the lab.

[*][b]Holding Cells:[/b] Prepared warding circles inside the lab.

[*][b]Laboratory:[/b] An [i]arcane [/i]laboratory. 

Done by your friendly neighbourhood Geckoman

Please up KC's Charisma to 14, get rid of his Enhanced Skills: Intimidation, and simplify his complications to the following.

:arrow: Self-Esteem: He feels very much under his father's artistic shadow and has self-esteem issues as a result.

:arrow: Girlfriend: Blake's girlfriend, Jessica Parker, is also the superheroine Ironclad.

AAed

It's RETCON TIME!

I've decided to make Equinox very much more an elementalist, so I'm stripping out the powers she hasn't used which I feel don't fit the theme (Stun, Paralyze), or changing the descriptor on those which do fit (Snare). Note: This is still the Wiccan elemental system, which very sterotypically adds Spirit/Aether like a bad video game :D Also, the powers I'm ditching have not seen use, so IC the justification is that she didn't have them to begin with. This also alters her power description, as seen in the Code block below.

Elemental Power! - Net loss/gain = gain 1pp

Drop the base power of Paralyze, the Will save Blast, and the Stun with the Sleep extra. Replace the Snare's descriptor of "binding" with "shackles of earth", remove the 2 Extras and 1 Flaw, in favour of the Backlash Extra. Make the elemental Blast the base power.

Now... I have 3 free APs! But I'm only going to use 2, so I've got a pp freed up.

AP: Dazzle 6 (flash of fire; visual senses, Extras: Area - Burst [+1])

AP: Obscure 6 (water vapour; visual senses, 250' radius [5000' with wand], Extras: Independent [+0], Power Feats: Reversible)

Also, I made an error on her HQ's ESP, it should have the Duration - Sustained extra, not Move Action. In addition, spend 1 of my 3 remaining ep on Sealed [supernatural creatures must ask permission to enter].

Now, less Retconning, more actual spending of pp! I have 4 shiny pp.

[1pp]: Increase the Enhanced Quick Change to 2, i.e. any outfit.

[1pp]: Give her Environmental Control 2 (light [reduce concealment], 10' radius, Flaws: Range - Touch [-1]) [1PP]

Let's leave it at that for now, until I figure out what to do with 2pp.

[b][u]Power Level[/u][/b]: 10 (151/153PP)

[b][u]Trade-Offs[/u][/b]: None

[b][u]Unspent PP[/u][/b]: 2

[b][u]Diamond Status:[/u][/b] 3/90

[b][u]In Brief[/u][/b]: Witch focused on fighting  Earth's supernatural villains.

[b][u]Alternate Identities[/u][/b]: Siobhan Drake (Shiv-awn, not see-oban)

[b][u]Identity[/u][/b]: Secret

[b][u]Birthplace[/u][/b]: Freedom City, NJ

[b][u]Occupation[/u][/b]: Theology lecturer at FCU

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]: General Jonathan Drake [father, 51], Jessica Drake [mother, 46], Francis "Frank" Smith [uncle, 39]

[b][u]Age[/u][/b]: 26 (born 20th March 1985)

[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]: Female

[b][u]Ethnicity[/u][/b]: Caucasian

[b][u]Height[/u][/b]: 5'9''

[b][u]Weight[/u][/b]: 150 lbs

[b][u]Eyes[/u][/b]: Blue (White when using powers)

[b][u]Hair[/u][/b]: Brown (Black as Equinox)

[b][u]Description[/u][/b]: 

[floatl][img=http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l279/Ecalsneerg/melanie-laurent.jpg][/floatl]

Of average height and fairly slender, Siobhan Drake is not strikingly different from most people on the street. Her most distinctive features are her long brown hair, grown to half-way down her back, and her piercingly blue eyes. Typically, she dresses in plain t-shirts and jeans, eschewing dresses and high heels for more 'practical' clothing. That said, she can alter her clothing to any outfit of her choosing with a snap of her fingers.

As Equinox, Siobhan's eyes become brilliant white due to use of her magic, casting enough light on her face to obscure her identity. In addition, she uses a simple temporary spell to dye her hair jet black. She wears a white long-sleeved t-shirt and trousers underneath a [i]deep[/i] black floor-length  coat. On her shirt is a logo on a black-outlined circle with one half completely black and the other white, representing the position of the sun during an equinox. In both identities, Equinox wears an elaborate silver pentagram, although usually hides it while not in costume.

[b][u]History[/u][/b]: It's safe to say Siobhan Drake had a rough childhood. She grew up getting teased for the funny name her Gaelophile parents gave her, moved house a lot due to her father's  profession as an Air Force General, and then being present for the Terminus Invasion when she was a little girl. After the trauma of the invasion, General Drake decided his  family should stay in Freedom City with Siobhan's maternal uncle Frank. 

However, childhood petulance dictated that despite her parents [i]trying[/i] to improve her life, Siobhan still resented them for her name, for the moving and even  for moving to a city that gets invaded! Once she hit her teens, she started rebelling on a huge scale, sneaking out and drinking, smoking cigarettes, going through different goth/emo/fashion-obsessed phases, and then finally, to top off her parent's worries, she ran away from home.

While travelling across the country, she fell in with a rough crowd of wannabe mages, who met nightly and tried out rituals they'd found from various old  texts  they'd dredged up. However, when it came down to it, they were just a bunch of talentless, pretentious teenagers using affected names. However, their leader (a man calling himself 'Keter'), had some talent, and was pleased to find that Siobhan had [i]plenty[/i] of it. Therefore, while she showed interest in old pagan faiths and magic, Keter tried to manipulate and coerce her into demonic and necromantic rituals. 

She resisted for a long time, until in a frustrated rage, Keter went ahead without her and tried a summoning with his more lacklustre skills. He and his little 'coven' failed, and the summoning went awry, just as  Siobhan's conscience finally snapped her out of it and she arrived to stop it from happening. Faced with a demon on the rampage, Siobhan used what little magic she knew to try and bind the monster, but to no avail. Sent reeling by the magical backlash of it shattering its bonds, it looked hopeless... until Adrian Eldrich appeared on the scene, effortlessly saving the day with a  word and a gesture.

While angered at her not stopping it before it  happened, and at Keter's escape, Eldrich took pity on Siobhan, taking her home to her worried parents. From there, she  set about turning over a new leaf. Spending the next five years studying theology at Freedom City University, she turned to Wicca and began living by its philosophy, using her magic responsibly. To aid in this, Eldrich instructed her a little until she was ready to stand on her own.

Taking a job marking tests and teaching a few small classes, Siobhan decided to become the  superhero Equinox,  fighting off criminals, protecting people, and hunting rogue mages in order to make sure what she allowed to happen wouldn't repeat itself again.

[b][u]Personality & Motivation[/u][/b]: Equinox is a driven, dedicated individual who has learned from her past mistakes. While her job as a superhero requires some degree of violence to protect people, she nonetheless maintains a peaceful attitude, attempting diplomacy and trying to talk out problems, not resort to violence. Trying to believe in the good side of people, nonetheless, she often upholds a perhaps unwarrantedly harsh stance on those starting out using magic, simply due to her bad experiences with rookie mystics in her youth. In addition, when stressed, she has a tendency to get a little snippy with people.

Siobhan wants to make the world a better place, but predominantly, believes in protecting the innocent before drastically changing the world perhaps against other's wishes. She has the ability to do so, the drive to do so, and thus in her mind, [i]must[/i] do so. Deep down, she hopes that being a superhero might also help her family to forgive her for her follies of youth.

[b][u]Powers & Tactics[/u][/b]: Equinox is a highly trained and skilled mage. While deprived of much of her magical prowess without her wand to focus them, with it she is a veritable force of nature, with a wide variety of spells available to her. She is an expert elementalist, able to conjure up fire, wind, earth and air, although she tends to favour fire and wind as the more impressive-looking. She can also magically lift objects due to her control over the elements, create protective magical wards and fly on spectral white wings. When she wants to show off, she can also make her force field glow brightly, illuminating the area around her.

With her wand and pentagram, her powers become more focused, and thus much more effective. In addition, they allows her to use the more difficult spells of controlling the weather and healing the wounds and fatigue of others. The wand also removes the need to speak and gesture in order to cast spells, requiring only flicks of the wand.

Typically, she will try to negotiate with her foes rather than attack them outright. If pressed, she will prefer to bind and restrain foes rather than blast them with the elements, although if pressed to or if left with no other choice, she will use more outright offensive attacks.

[b][u]Complications[/u][/b]:

Addiction (cigarettes): While aware it's a filthy habit,  Siobhan nonetheless has a ten-a-day one.

"An' it harm none, do as you will": Equinox follows the Wiccan Rede, and thus is reluctant to use damaging spells except as a last resort, preferring to talk or use binding spells initially. She also loses access to her Magic array for 24 hours if she stunts mind-controlling powers like Emotion or Mind Control against a human being.

"DAMMIT, I HATE MY NAME!": Siobhan is irritated by her Gaelophile parents giving her a Gaelic name noone can pronounce. She finds it hard to resist losing her temper when people get it wrong or make fun of it.

Enemy (Keter): For all Equinox and Eldrich know, Keter is still alive, and might yet claim his revenge.

Magical Gestures: Without her wand to focus her magic, Equinox must use gestures and words to use her innate Environmental Control, Force Field, Flight and Magic array.

Prejudice (openly practicing Wiccan): While not usually an issue, Siobhan's unconventional choice of religion sometimes lead to difficulties in both identities.

Responsibility (Eldrich): While Adrian Eldrich knows that Siobhan did more to stop Keter than help him, nonetheless, he helped her, coached her in magic and helped her at a low point, and thus Siobhan feels she owes him a favour.

Responsibility (family): While still somewhat  estranged from them, Siobhan's family still matter to her, and she strives to protect  them.

Responsibility (magical threats): Equinox feels obligated to focus on preventing magic from being misued, and thus spends much of her time fighting magical foes. In particular, she specialises in those creatures native to Earth, not other dimensions, as well as those mages misusing their powers.

Responsibility (job): Siobhan Drake lectures on theology part-time in Freedom City University, and really can't afford to lose her job, because...

Struggling: ... she hasn't much money, spending a lot of what she does earn on mystic supplies. 

Secret (identity)

[b][u]Abilities[/u][/b]: 0+2+0+6+8+2 = 18pp

Str: 10 (+0)

Dex: 12 (+1)

Wis: 18 (+4)

[b][u]Combat[/u][/b]: 12+12 = 24pp

Attack: +6, +10 Magic

Grapple: +6, +16 Telekinesis, +20 Telekinesis with Wand

Defense: +6 (+3 flat-footed), +10 with Shield (+3 flat-footed)

Knockback: -0, -3 with Force Field, -2 with Pentagram, -5 with both

[b][u]Saving Throws[/u][/b]: 5+5+8 = 18pp

Toughness: +10 (+0 Con, +6 Force Field, +4 Pentagram)

Fortitude: +5 (+0 Con, +5)

Will: +12 (+4 Wis, +8)

[b][u]Skills[/u][/b]: 72r = 18pp

Concentration 12 (+16)

Craft (Artistic) 12 (+15, Skill Mastery)

Diplomacy 9 (+10)

Knowledge (Arcane Lore) 12 (+15, Skill Mastery)

Knowledge (Theology and Philosophy) 7 (+10, Skill Mastery)

Languages 2 (English [Native], Greek, Latin)

Medicine 1 (+5)

Notice 11 (+15)

Sense Motive 6 (+10, Skill Mastery)

[b][u]Feats[/u][/b]: 10pp

Artificer

Attack Specialisation (Magic) 2

Equipment 2

Luck 2

Ritualist

Skill Mastery (Craft [Artistic], Knowledge [Arcane Lore], Knowledge [Theology/Philosophy], Sense Motive)

Trance

[quote name="Equipment(7/10ep)"][b]Apartment[/b]

Size: Diminutive; Toughness: 10; Features: Defence System [magical Snare 10], Fire Prevention System, Library, Living Space, 

Power [scrying ball; ESP 6 (20 miles; visual; Sustained duration)], Power [scrying ball; Communication 6 (20 miles; mental)], Sealed [supernatural creatures require invitaton], Security System, Workshop

Cost: 8 equipment points.[/quote]

[b][u]Powers[/u][/b]: 4+11+23+2+1+6+10+6 = 63pp

[b]Device 1[/b] (Pentagram of warding; Hard to Lose; 5pp of powers) [4pp]

[device][b]Force Field 4[/b] (spells of warding, [i]Power Feats:[/i] Subtle) [5pp] (magic)[/device]

[b]Device 3[/b] (Wand of Spell Focus; Easy to Lose; 15pp of powers; [i]Power Feats[/i]: Restricted 2 [only her]) [11pp]

[device][b]Magic 6[/b] (Rank 15.5, 31PP Array; increases rank of all spells in Array to 10, [i]Power Feats:[/i] Affects Insubstantial, Alternate Power +2) [15pp]

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Healing 6[/b] (Seal wounds; [i]Extras[/i]: Action - Standard [+1], Energizing [+1], Total [+1]; [i]Power Feats[/i]: Regrowth)

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Weather Control 6[/b] (Call down the sky; 250ft area; 4pp of mix and match environments; [i]Extras:[/i] Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1]; [i]Power Feats[/i]: Reversible)[/device]

[b]Magic 9.5[/b] (Wiccan Magic, 19PP Array, [i]Power Feats:[/i] Alternate Power 4) [23pp] (magic, plus elemental descriptors)

[list][u]BP[/u]: [b]Blast 6[/b] (Summon the elements; [i]Extras[/i]: Penetrating [+1]; [i]Power Feats[/i]: Variable Descriptor [any elemental])

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Dazzle 6[/b] (flash of fire; visual senses, [i]Extras:[/i] Alternate Save - Fort [+0], Area - Burst [+1])

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Obscure 6[/b] (water vapour; visual senses, 250' radius [5000' with wand], [i]Extras:[/i] Independent [+0], [i]Power Feats:[/i] Reversible)

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Snare 6[/b] (Binding; [i]Extras[/i]: Backlash [+1], [i]Power Feats[/i]: Reversible)

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Telekinesis 6[/b] (Move the elements; Heavy load: 1600 lbs [12 tons with Wand]; [i]Power Feats[/i]: Precise)[/list]

[b]Enhanced Feats 2[/b] (Quick Change) [2pp] (magic)

[b]Environmental Control 2[/b] (light [reduce concealment], 10' radius, [i]Flaws:[/i] Range - Touch [-1]) [1PP] (magic, glowy forcefield)

[b]Flight 3[/b] (Wings of magic; 50 MPH) [6pp] (magic, air)

[b]Force Field 6 + Shield 4[/b] (Spells of warding) [10pp] (magic)

[b]Super-Senses 6[/b] (Detect Magic [Mental; [i]Extras:[/i] Accurate 2, Acute, Extended, Ranged]) [6pp] (magic)

[b][u]DC Block[/u][/b]

[i]First DC is without wand, second DC is with it[/i]

[code]ATTACK            RANGE      SAVE                                                      EFFECT

Unarmed           Melee      DC15 Toughness (Staged)                                   Damage

Dazzle            Ranged     DC16/20 Reflex (area)/Fortitude (initial+lasting effects) Blinded

Element Blast     Ranged     DC21/25 Toughness (Staged)                                Damage

Snare             Ranged     DC16/20 Fort (Staged)                                     Dazed/Stunned/Unconscious
Abilities (18) + Combat (24) + Saves (18) + Skills (18) + Feats (10) + Powers (63) - Drawbacks (00) = 151/153pp :arrow: Important notes on stacking: the two Force Fields stack as one power for all purposes (and thus the pentagram adds Subtle to the base Force Field). Similarly, the magic arrays stack, and the APs come from the whole array pp. Since it's Restricted 2, there won't be a situation where the wand's power alone gets used rather than with Equinox's.

Done by AA

I'll go in character sheet order to make things easier.

With this edit, I will have 0/160pp unspent

I have also earned 10 PP, so my Gold Status should be 10/30.

First, in Combat, the +10 Spark Control will now be +11.

Next, I will be removing Defensive Attack due to the new house rule from v3.0 concerning it.

For Powers: With the 3 points from August, the increased level, and the 1 point from the removed feat, I upgrade my array. I add 3 points to the rank of the Array, which allows my powers to hit caps. The 4th point is used for a 4th Accurate PF on the Array itself.

Powers: 4+4+12+41 = 61PP

Spark Control 17.5 (35pp Array, Power Feats: Accurate 3, Precise; 2 Alternate Powers) [41pp]

• Base Power: Create Object 11 (55 Foot Cube, Extras: Movable, Power Feats: Selective, Tether) [35/35pp] (Energy)
    Alternate Power: Blast 11 (Ranged Damage 11, Extras: Autofire, Power Feats: Improved Critical, Improved Range) [35/35pp] (Energy Projectile Weapons, Thrown Weapons, or Blasts)
    Alternate Power: Strike 6 (Damage 11, Extras: Autofire 2 [11, Reduced Interval], Penetrating 3, Power Feats: Mighty, Improved Critical 2, Takedown Attack) [35/35pp] (Energy Weapons)

[b]Spark Control 17.5[/b] (35pp Array, [i]Power Feats:[/i] Accurate 3, Precise; 2 Alternate Powers) [41pp]

[list][b][u]Base Power[/u]: Create Object 11[/b] (55 Foot Cube, [i]Extras:[/i] Movable, [i]Power Feats:[/i] Selective, Tether) [35/35pp] (Energy)

[b][u]Alternate Power[/u]: Blast 11[/b] (Ranged Damage 11, [i]Extras:[/i] Autofire, [i]Power Feats:[/i] Improved Critical, Improved Range) [35/35pp] (Energy Projectile Weapons, Thrown Weapons, or Blasts)

[b][u]Alternate Power[/u]: Strike 6[/b] (Damage 11, [i]Extras:[/i] Autofire 2 [11, Reduced Interval], Penetrating 3, [i]Power Feats:[/i] Mighty, Improved Critical 2, Takedown Attack) [35/35pp] (Energy Weapons)[/list]
Next, my DC Block needs to be refined. (Also, needs to look neater. I spent an extra few minutes cleaning it up
:D) DC Block:

ATTACK                  RANGE             SAVE                 EFFECT

Blast 11                Ranged            DC26 Toughness       Damage

Create Object 11        Ranged            DC21 Reflex          Trapped

Create Object 11        Ranged (Area)     DC26 Toughness       Damage

Strike 6                Touch             DC26 Toughness       Damage
Lastly, the cost total at the bottom was incorrect before. I only had 3pp leftover. This is the correction. Costs: Abilities (38) + Combat (24) + Saving Throws (17) + Skills (7) + Feats (14) + Powers (61) - Drawbacks (00) = 160/160 Power Points
[u][b]Costs:[/b][/u] Abilities (38) + Combat (24) + Saving Throws (17) + Skills (7) + Feats (14) + Powers (61) - Drawbacks (00) = 160/160 Power Points

That was very easy to edit, cheers!

Avenger: 7 points to spend

+1 Defense (2 pp) to 15

+1 Protection (1 pp) to 15 (raise his Impervious to 15; with the flaw he can do this at no cost.

Buy Charisma up from 14 to 18 (4 pp)

[b]Player's Name[/b]: Davis
[b]Power Level[/b]: 15 (241/248pp)
[b]Trade-Offs[/b]: +5 Attack / -5 Damage
[b]Unspent PP[/b]: 7

[b]Characters Name[/b]: Avenger
[b]Alternate Identity[/b]: Jack Faretti
[b]Height[/b]: 6'2"
[b]Weight[/b]: 180 pounds
[b]Hair[/b]: Black
[b]Eyes[/b]: Black

[b]Description[/b]: As befits a gritty urban righter of wrongs, Avenger's costume is clearly homemade: his face is covered by a hockey mask spray-painted matte black, his hands by black motorcycle gloves with the logos still visible, bulky black combat fatigues supplemented with waist-length storebought cape, and heavy black combat boots. Still, his eyes are cold and menacing behind the mask even as his voice turns from silky purr to low growl. The man behind the mask is no one to trifle with.

Jack Faretti is a darkly handsome man with black hair and eyes that make his skin look paler than they ought to be. He seems most at home in the night, and indeed generally wears prescription sunglasses during the day. He is quiet and polite, and especially handsome when he smiles, showing off perfect white teeth. He wears plaid shirts and jeans most of the time, usually white and blue respectively, and generally takes pains to look...ordinary.

[b]History[/b]: Jack Faretti became a vampire three years ago, transforming from a college dropout and club-goer to an undead creature of the night. His new life gave him great power but little direction, and he reveled in the delicious hedonism and glory of his undead state. He was a careful predator, always mindful of human life, for all that respect for his fellow man became increasingly difficult to remember as he became more and more alienated from humanity. Though he ran with a pack, and occasionally his sire Claudia, Jack was primarily an independent agent.

(Jack and Claudia have a healthier relationship than many fictional vampires and their sires, though that's not necessarily saying much. Claudia is attracted to pretty, impressionable young men who'll do what she says and whose blood she can drink. As happens occasionally with couples, her efforts to make Jack more like her [which is to say, the undead] actually meant he lost the things she found attractive about him. They do keep in touch, though, and back each other up when the situation calls for it. Claudia is a pretty young-looking thing with alabaster skin and curly black hair, who favors the short skirts and cigarettes of her native 1920s. Though more humanist than your stereotypical comic book vampire, Claudia treats humans with the same interest as a ten-year-old girl with her favorite toys, and would feel equally as bad if she broke one.)

He didn't find new purpose in his life until only recently, when Foreshadow came calling to break up the pack of vampires that ran the club Eclipse as their own private feeding grounds. Jack had never been more than a hanger-on at Eclipse; the gang there had been territorial and prickly, with a disdain for human life that he didn't share. That left him in a perfect position to watch the fight, and something about the battle...inspired him. There was something truly remarkable about a man pitting himself in single combat against a pack of vampires, especially since he was acting purely out of defense of others. The sight got Jack watching television and reading books about superheroes, and made him think more and more about what he could do with his unlife.

Wouldn't it be remarkable if a vampire turned to the defense of others? Not out of a horror of his undead state the way the much-ridiculed Nightrage had a generation earlier, but out of a genuine desire to make a lasting monument to himself and humanity at large? And what better way to make sure _he_ didn't have to fight with any superheroes than hide amongst them behind a mask? With his cunning plan in mind, he began accumulating the accouterments he'd need for a costume, along with a "persona" of a tough, take-no-prisoners street vigilante.

The night was about to get a lot more interesting.

[b]Personality & Motivation[/b]: Faretti/Avenger is a basically amiable fellow who pretends to be a dark and gritty street avenger. He remains attached to humanity, especially since he can walk among them by day, but it's hard to think too much of people when they're so delicious. He protects the poor through a sense of noblesse oblige, one inherited from his sire and wealthy suburban family background, but is not a "blue collar" guy by choice. If he had more money, he'd live in a better neighborhood.

Jack is from a lineage different than the line that produced Melinda, Nightstalker, and Nightrage. His Eastern European lineage is somewhat closer to that of the 1897 Dracula; very tough and powerful, functional in sunlight, but vulnerable to holy items and to a bowie knife through the heart.

[b]Complications[/b]:
Enemy (other vampires who object to his modus operandi)
Hatred (is the undead)
Reputation (crazy vigilante)
Responsibility (Child: Jack Jr., Spouse: Phantom, Friend: The Scarab, Team: The Midnighters, protecting own humanity, Keeping Freedom City's vampires on the straight and narrow)
Rivalry (Fleur de Joie)
Secret (is the undead, Power Behind the Throne of Freedom City's vampires)
Weakness (needs blood to survive)

[b][u]Stats[/u][/b]: 16 + 16 + (-10) + 0 + 4 + 8 = 34pp
Str 26 (+8)
Dex 26 (+8)
Con - (-)
Int 10 (+0)
Wis 14 (+2)
Cha 18 (+4)

[b][u]Combat[/u][/b]: 10 + 26 = 36pp
Attack +5, +9 @ night, +16 melee, +20 melee @ night
Grapple +22, +26 @ night
Defense +15, +6 flat-footed
Knockback -12, -7 vs. blessed/magic/silver
Initiative +7

[b][u]Saves[/u][/b]: 7 + 12 = 19pp
Toughness +15 (Impervious 15 [Not vs Blessed, Fire, Holy, Magic, Silver, or Wood/Piercing Damage)
Fortitude -
Reflex +14 [+7 Dex, +7]
Will +14 [+2 Wis, +12]

[b][u]Skills[/u][/b]: 120r = 30pp
Bluff 14 (+18, +24 Attractive, Skill Mastery)
Diplomacy 14 (+18, +24 Attractive)
Gather Information 19 (+21, Skill Mastery)
Intimidate 19 (+23, Distract, Skill Mastery)
Investigate 4 (+4)
Knowledge (arcane lore) 6 (+6)
Knowledge (streetwise) 6 (+6)
Language 2 (Cantonese, English [Native], Old Slavonic)
Notice 10 (+12)
Search 4 (+4)
Sense Motive 6 (+8)
Stealth 20 (+27, Skill Mastery)

[b][u]Feats[/u][/b]: 47pp
Attack Focus (Melee) 11
Attractive
Connected
Contacts
Distract (Intmidate)
Dodge Focus 2
Equipment 3 (15EP)
Evasion 2
Fascinate (Diplomacy)
Favored Environment (Night) 4
Fearless
Grappling Block
Hide in Plain Sight
Improved Grab
Improved Initiative 2
Improved Pin
Luck 3
Power Attack
Second Chance (Stealth)
Skill Mastery (Bluff, Gather Information, Intimidate, Stealth)
Sneak Attack
Startle
Takedown Attack 2
Ultimate Skill 2 (Intimidate, Stealth)
Well-Informed

[b][u]Powers[/u][/b]: 23 + 4 + 30 + 1 + 7 + 15 + 9 + 2 + 3 = 94pp

Terrifying Vampiric Array of the Undead 15pp + 8 APs=23pp
BE: [b]Concealment 10[/b] (all senses) ([i]PFs[/i]: Close Range, Selective) ([u]Flaws[/u]: Phantasm); [u]Extra[/u]: Linked [b]Flight 1[/b] [10 MPH]: [b]PFs[/b]: Subtle] and [b]Leaping 1[/b] (x2), [Drawback] [15 pp]]
AP: [b]Vampiric on Unarmed Damage 8[/b] (Bite) ([i]PFs[/i]: Improved Critical 2, Incurable, Precise, Reversible, Sedation, Subtle) [15pp]
AP: [b]Insubstantial 2[/b] (gaseous; ([i]PF[/i]: Selective]; [u]Extra[/u]: Linked[b] Flight 2[/b] [[25 mph] [i]PF[/i]: Subtle; Drawback: Not during daylight]) [15 pp]
AP: [b]Drain Constitution 4[/b] [u]Extra[/u]: Insidious, Flaws: Requires Grapple ([i]PFs[/i]: Precise) LINKED [b]Emotion Control 15[/b] Extras: Duration [Continuous], Insidious, [u]Flaws[/u]: Limited to love, Range 2 [touch], Requires Grapple) ([i]PFs[/i]: Mind Blank, Subtle) [14pp]
AP: [b]Drain Constitution 5[/b] (Extras: Insidious, Flaws: Requires Grapple) ([i]PFs[/i]: Precise) LINKED [b]Mind Reading 15[/b] ([u]Extra[/u]: Sensory Link)([u]Flaws[/u]: Range 2 [Touch], Requires Grapple) ([i]PF: Subtle[/i]) LINKED [b]Super-Senses 4[/b] ([Postcognition, [u]Flaws[/u]: Medium [Blood]) [14 PP]
AP: [b]Drain Constitution 15[/b] (blood drain, [u]Flaws[/u]: Requires Grapple) ([[i]PFs[/i]] Improved Crit, Reversible, Precise, Slow Fadex4 (1 hour), [15pp]
AP: [b]Mind Control 15[/b] ([i]PFs[/i]: Mental Link, Precise, Subtle), [u]Extras[/u]: Conscious, Duration [Sustained], [u]Flaws[/u]: Action [Full], Distracting, Sense-Dependent [Auditory]), Unreliable [5 uses a day] [11 pp]
AP: [b]Concealment 8[/b] (All Visual/Auditory/Olfactory/Mental/Radio Senses, ([i]PF[/i]: Close Range) [u]Flaws[/u]: Limited [While Moving]; [5PP] and [b]Speed 10 [/b] ([i]PF:[i]Subtle), ([i]Drawback[/i]: Not during daylight) [10PP])- Speed of the Dead [15pp]
AP: [b]Obscure 4[/b] (Summoned Bat/Rat Swarm, 1 mile, All Senses, [i]PF[/i]: Slow Fade [1PP/one minutes], [i]Drawbacks[/i]: [Not during daylight hours], [u]Extras[/u]: Independent, Total Fade, Flaws: Action [Full], Range [Touch]) and [b]Immunity 1[/b] (own powers) ([u]Extra:[/u] Affects Others, Ranged) [15 pp]

[b]Concealment 4[/b] (all visual) ([i]Flaws[/i]: Limited- Machines only, Permanent Duration) [4pp]

[b]Immunity 30[/b] (Fortitude effects) [30 pp]

[b]Immunity 2[/b] (Bluff skills) (Flaw: Limited: Not In Combat)[1]

[b]Impervious Toughness 15[/b] ([i]Flaw[/i]: Limited [Not vs Blessed, Fire, Holy, Magic, Silver, or Wood/Piercing Damage]) [7pp]

[b]Protection 15[/b] [15pp]

[b]Regeneration 18[/b] (+14 recovery bonus [+9 total due to no Con], Injured 1/ 20 minutes, Resurrection 3/five hours [not when staked or beheaded]; [i]Flaws[/i]: Source: Blood) [9pp]

[b]Super-Senses 2[/b] (Darkvision) [2pp]

[b]Super-Movement 1[/b] (Wall-Crawling 1; [i]Power Feat[/i]: Alternate Power 2; [i]Drawback[/i]: Not during daylight) [3pp]
[u]AP[/u]: [b]Leaping 2[/b] (x5; [i]Drawback[/i]: Not during daylight)
[u]AP[/u]: [b]Speed 2[/b] (25 MPH; [i]Drawback[/i]: Not during daylight)

[b][u]Equipment[/u][/b]

"The Lair"
Size: Medium; Toughness: +20
(Communications, Computer, Concealedx5, Defense System x4 (Suffocate 15 (Aura); air pumps; Paralyze 15 (Aura) (arcane sigils on floor)), Fire Prevention System, Library, Living Space, Laboratory (Arcane), Pool, Power (Immunity 9, Life Support, 9/30pp), Power 2 (Nullify Insubstantial 11, Feats: Progression [Area] 1 [10ft/rank = 110ft radius], Extras: Area [General, Burst], Duration 3 [Continuous], Selective, Flaws: Range [Touch], 56/60pp), Power System (gas & bike pumps) Security System x3 (DC 30), Workshop (Arcane))

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u][/b]: 13pp
* Vulnerability (Fire, Frequency: Common, Intensity: Moderate [150% DC]) [3pp]
* Vulnerability (Silver, Frequency: Uncommon, Intensity: Moderate [150% DC]) [2pp]
* Vulnerability (Wood [Piercing]; Frequency: Uncommon, Intensity: Moderate [150% DC]) [2pp]
* Vulnerability (vs. Holy; Frequency: Uncommon, Intensity: Moderate [150% DC]) [2pp]
* Vulnerability (vs. Magic; Frequency: Uncommon, Intensity: Minor [+1 DC]) [1pp]
* Weakness (Holy Symbols, dazed for one round by losing an opposed Charisma check; Frequency: Common, Intensity: Moderate) [3pp]

[b][u]DC Block[/u][/b]:
ATTACKS --- SAVE DC --- DAMAGE TYPE:
Unarmed --- DC 22 (24 sneak), Toughness --- Bruise/Injured
Bite --- DC 24 (26 sneak), Toughness --- Injured
Claws --- DC 24 (26 sneak), Toughness --- Injured

Costs: Abilities (34) + Combat (36) + Saves (19) + Skills (31) + Feats (47) + Powers (94) - Drawbacks (13) = Total Cost 248/248

Edits done by Geez3r

Some edits for everyone's favorite zombie.

First, he's PL 15 now!

His saves are off, his Toughness should be

Toughness +19 (Impervious 14 [not vs. blessed, magic or silver])
His Knockback, however, is correct. 3pp left to spend. 1pp for another rank in Protection, bringing his Toughness to
Toughness +20 (Impervious 14 [not vs. blessed, magic or silver])
and Knockback to
Knockback: -17, -10 vs. blessed, magic or silver
2pp on Feats: Dodge Focus. He's limber!
Defense +10 (+4 flat-footed)
Totals at the bottom will be
Abilities 12 + Combat 28 + Saves 10 + Skills 14 (56 ranks) + Feats 17 + Powers 143 - Drawbacks 1 = 220/220pp

Edits done by Geez3r