Character Edits, v5

Dragonfly AND Gaian Knight:

On reflection and chat discussion, I realized that they both ought to have

Secret Identity

in their list of complications. I'd been taking it for granted, but it ought to be made explicit.

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

GK appears to have gotten this but not Dragonfly. Probably should have made them two separate edit posts for clarity...my bad. In any case, Dragonfly also needs Secret Identity on her complications list.

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok due to yet another error in poor Oracle, I would like to get her Dazzle up to PL7.

So drop auditory from the dazzle and bump it up to 7. Should read something like:

Dazzle 7 (All Visual, Feats: Alternate Power 2) [16PP] (Mental)

The powers line would go back to:

Powers: 16 + 10 + 8 + 9 + 8 + 9 = 60PP

And the totals line would move to:

Abilities (10) + Combat (8) + Saving Throws (13) + Skills (5) + Feats (9) + Powers (60) - Drawbacks (0) = 105/105 Power Points

Sorry to make this complicated Shaen, was just trying to take your advice :) I didn't understand all of it, and this is what happens!

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Couple of bookkeeping things on Jack of all Blades sheet. First, his knockback should actually be -4/-1 these days. Second, in the third paragraph of his History his mother is referred to as Gail; that should be Gina. Thanks!

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

KC- Add two ranks of Defensive Roll. Also...give him Sidekick 12.

Sidekick: Jerry the Shoggoth

Stats: 0+0+6+0+0+0 = 6pp

Str: 10 (+0)

Dex: 10 (+0)

Con: 16 (+3)

Int: 10 (+0)

Wis: 10/14 (+0/+2)

Cha: 10 (+0)

Combat: 10+10 = 20pp

Attack: +5

Grapple: +1

Defense: +5 (+2 flat-footed)

Knockback: -1

Initiative: +0

Saves: 2+4+6 = 12pp

Toughness: +5(+3 Con, +2 Def. Roll)

Fortitude: +5 (+3 Con, +2)

Reflex: +4 (+4)

Will: +8 (+2 Wis, +6)

Skills: 8r = 2pp

Knowledge (Arcane Lore) 8 (+10)

Feats: 8pp

All-out Attack

Defensive Roll 2

Diehard

Evasion

Fearless

Interpose

Improved Critical (Drain Wisdom)

Powers: 6+4+1 = 11pp

Drain Wisdom 5 (name/descriptor, Extra: Alternate Save/Will), Autofire [6 pp]

Enhanced Wisdom 4 [4 pp]

Flight 1 (name/descriptor, 10 mph) [1 pp]

DC Block:

Drain 5 --- 15/Will --- Staged

Unarmed Attack --- 15/Toughness --- Bruised, Staged

Costs: Abilities (06) + Combat (20) + Saves (12) + Skills (02) + Feats (08) + Powers (12) - Drawbacks (00) = 60pp

Also, for his description, please add the following.

When in costume, KC wears a fairly typical superhero outfit; a spandex costume of which the main color is black with highlights of green. In the center of the torso, he has the Elder Sign in white as his insignia. He has a cape of lighter green, also with an Elder Sign on the back.

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Just an updated infoblock for Sage's sheet, and a removal of the line in Tactics that references emotion control. As always, full updated sheet is in the codeblock below.

[b][u]Characters Name:[/u][/b] Sage
[b][u]Power Level:[/u][/b] 11 (161/161PP)
[b][u]Trade-Offs:[/u][/b] None
[b][u]Unspent PP:[/u][/b] 0
[b][u]Gold Status:[/u][/b] 11/30
[floatr][img=http://files.error-403.net/img/fc/sage-final.png][/floatr]
[b][u]Alternate Identities[/u][/b]: Eve Alexis Martel
[b][u]Identity[/u][/b]: Secret
[b][u]Birthplace[/u][/b]: Orléans, France
[b][u]Occupation[/u][/b]: Student, Gymnast (former)
[b][u]Affiliations[/u][/b]: Claremont Academy (Student), Martel Enterprises (Family Company)
[b][u]Family[/u][/b]: Leon Martel (Father), Josephine Martel (Mother), Nicholas Marius Martel (Brother), Isabel Jade Martel (Sister), Faith Martel (Cousin), many others.

[b][u]Age[/u][/b]: 16, Born 11 April (1994
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]: Female
[b][u]Ethnicity[/u][/b]: French
[b][u]Height[/u][/b]: 5'0''
[b][u]Weight[/u][/b]: 110 lb.
[b][u]Eyes[/u][/b]: Green
[b][u]Hair[/u][/b]: White

[b][u]In Brief:[/u][/b] Eve Martel is a mute, teenage, psychic bloodhound from an exceptionally wealthy but completely altruistic family whose psychic members have been fighting the good fight for hundreds of years.

[b][u]Description:[/u][/b]
Small in stature but possessing a powerful, toned, athletic frame, Eve Martel views the world through striking green eyes. Chin-length soft white hair frames a pretty, if otherwise unremarkable, heart-shaped face.

Eve tends to dress in intense, rich colors accented with jewel tones, or contrasted with brighter white or icy pastels as these colors tend to compliment her cool complexion. Regardless of the color choices, her clothing is comfortable and well-made, though it tends to be rather understated in design.

[b][u]History:[/u][/b]
The youngest of three children, Eve Martel was born in France one year after the Terminus Invasion. Though Eve had been separated from her oldest brother Nicholas, she grew up with plenty of cousins her age. On occasion she would visit the extended family in the United States, where she would see her brother Nicholas or her cousin Faith, but she would always return home to France eventually. Enjoying every privilege the Martel family had to offer, Eve was encouraged, and provided the means, to set her own goals and pursue her dreams.

As early as the age of seven, Eve took an interest in gymnastics bordering on obsession. That she had a natural talent for it only seemed to make her more determined to see just how far that natural talent could take her. Eve withdrew from school at the age of nine so she could focus on gymnastics, receiving tutoring while she was not working out in the gym. Soon she started to compete at a national and international level, doing well enough over the years that speculated she would earn a spot in the 2012 Olympics, even if she would be nearly two years older than most competitors.

The day she turned fourteen was also a day of competition. The beginning of the day had already started on a high note with Eve scoring rather well in both the vault and the uneven bars. Then it all went pear-shaped. Twisting through the air on the balance beam the thoughts of everyone around her, from the spectators to the judges to the other competitors slammed into her mind. In one heartbeat she went from intensely focused to disoriented and confused and the results were tragic. Eve fell, the tip of her shoulder slamming into the balance beam, dislocating the collarbone.

Eve screamed as the agony tore through her body and a pulse of mental energy slammed into everyone present in the area. The entire arena was brought to its knees, those present linked with Eve in her moment of suffering, a problem compounded as the link fed back in itself. Mercifully the event was short-lived, as Eve eventually passed out.

Eve never fully recovered from that day, the awakening of her psychic voice robbing her of her physical one. While she continued to have the warmth and support of her family, she was officially barred from competition on the grounds that she wasn’t a “normal” human. Not one to sit idle, Eve shifted her focus to more martial pursuits and over the next two years under the tutelage of her father and other Martel family members, learned to refine her control over her mental abilities. Still, Eve doesn’t have complete control over her psychic ability, to those that have the ability to sense it she is like a beacon of psychic energy and those near her tend to pick up on her emotions.

In the hope of somehow helping his daughter recover, Leon Martel decided to send Eve to live with her brother Nicholas, to put her as far away from the memories of what she lost and yet still near family. She is expected to attend Claremont Academy, a school her cousin Faith attends.

[b][u]Personality & Motivation:[/u][/b]
Eve possesses an athlete’s mentality, tackling obstacles before her with a single-minded ferocity. From a young age she has refused to accept limits and failure, and trained her mind and body to push through doubt, pain and fatigue. Eve tends to keep to herself because she is frustrated with her inability to speak and being around others just serves to remind her of her disability, as well as dredge up the memories of the day she lost her voice.

Still, overall Eve has a cheerful disposition and a warm, ready smile for those that she has opened up to. The best way to her heart is a little friendly challenge, as Eve enjoys the spirit of competition. While this often takes the form of sport, she also likes to engage in (harmless) practical jokes.

Eve, as a psychically gifted Martel, understands and accepts the charge the family has taken on. But she also knows that she is still quite young and not quite prepared for the task ahead. But she will be, one day.

[b][u]Powers & Tactics:[/u][/b]
Eve's powers largely involve contacting the minds of others, with some minor telekinesis (in the form of her psi-blade and psi-shield). Where she really shines, however, is her ability to find what she is looking for. She can locate people several thousands of miles away or deeply probe someones mind with her "corrosive" mind reading, breaking down their defenses and laying their secrets out before her. In a straight up fight Eve will use her excellent physical conditioning to approach a target quickly and quietly, flanking and harassing her foe before retreating back into hiding just to repeat the process.

[b][u]Complications:[/u][/b]
[b]Radiates Emotion:[/b] Those near Eve are able to sense her emotions, though the intensity and range of that detection varies with just how strong the emotion is.
[b]Semi-Public Identity:[/b] There are several hundred people that know Eve Martel has some sort of ability, as her initial manifestation was pretty public. This was, however, two years ago and on another continent, as well as prior to adopting the Sage persona. Still it is only a matter of time before the connection is made.
[b]"She burns so bright...":[/b] Eve's psychic abilities are always active and she is unable to hide her nature from other psychics.

[b][u]Abilities:[/u][/b] 2 + 10 + 8 + 0 + 6 + 0 = 26PP
Strength: 12 (+1)
Dexterity: 20 (+5)
Constitution: 18 (+4)
Intelligence: 10 (+0)
Wisdom: 16 (+3)
Charisma: 10 (+0)

[b][u]Combat:[/u][/b] 8 + 12 = 20PP
Initiative: +5
Attack: +4 Base, +5 Melee, +10 Psionic Assault Powers, +11 Psi-Blade, +11 Mental Corrosion
Grapple: +10
Defense: +11 (+6 Base, +5 Dodge Focus), +3 Flat-Footed
Knockback: -5

[b][u]Saving Throws:[/u][/b] 1 + 0 + 7 = 8PP
Toughness: +11 (+4 Con, +7 Psi-Shield)
Fortitude: +5 (+4 Con, +1)
Reflex: +5 (+5 Dex, +0)
Will: +10 (+3 Wis, +7)

[b][u]Skills:[/u][/b] 100R = 25PP
Acrobatics 16 (+21, Skill Mastery)
Climb 8 (+9)
Concentration 10 (+13)
Escape Artist 10 (+15, Skill Mastery)
Languages 4 (ASL, BSL, English, French [Native], LSF)
Notice 12 (+15)
Search 12 (+12, +16 Telelocation)
Sense Motive 12 (+15, Skill Mastery)
Stealth 16 (+21, Skill Mastery)

[b][u]Feats:[/u][/b] 19PP
Acrobatic Bluff
Attack Focus (Melee)
Benefit 4 (Status, Wealth 3)
Connected
Dodge Focus 5
Eidetic Memory
Evasion 2
Grapple Finesse
Hide in Plain Sight
Power Attack
Skill Mastery (Acrobatics, Escape Artist, Sense Motive, Stealth)

[b][u]Powers:[/u][/b] 21 + 4 + 7 + 30 + 2 = 64PP

[b]Communication 6 ([/b]Mental, 20 miles, [i]Feats:[/i] Rapid [x10], Selective, Subtle, [i]Extras:[/i] Area (Extended), Two-Way[b])[/b] [21PP]

[b]Comprehend 2 ([/b]Languages 2 [Speak/Understand Any][b])[/b] [4PP] (Reflexive Language Center Scanning)

[b]Protection 7[/b] [7PP] (Psi-Shield)

[b]Psionic Assault 12 ([/b]24PP Array, [i]Feats[/i]: Accurate 3, Alternate Power 3[b])[/b] [30PP]

[list][b][u]Base Power:[/u] Mind Reading 11 ([/b][i]Feats:[/i] Subtle, [i]Extras[/i]: Action 2 [Free], [i]Flaws[/i]: Limited [Surface Thoughts][b])[/b] [23PP]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Drain Wisdom 11 ([/b][i]Feats[/i]: Slow Fade, Subtle, [i]Extras:[/i] Alternate Save [Will][b]) + Mind Reading 11 ([/b][i]Extras[/i]: Action [Move/Standard], Penetrating, [i]Flaws:[/i]: Range 2 [Touch][b])[/b] [24PP] (Mental Corrosion)

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Strike 11 ([/b][i]Feats:[/i] Affects Insubstantial 2, Improved Critical 2, Subtle, [i]Extras[/i]: Penetrating 8) [24PP] (Psi-Blade)

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Enhanced Skills 4 ([/b]Search 4[b]) + Telelocation 11 ([/b]2,000,000 miles, [i]Feats:[/i] Subtle, [i]Extras:[/i] Duration [Sustained][b])[/b] [24PP][/list]
[b]Super-Senses 2 ([/b]Danger Sense [Mental], Uncanny Dodge [Mental][b])[/b] [2PP]

[b][u]Drawbacks:[/u][/b] -1PP
[b]Mute ([/b][i]Frequency:[/i] Uncommon, [i]Intensity:[/i] Minor[b])[/b] [-1PP]

[b][u]DC Block:[/u][/b]
[code]ATTACK RANGE DC/SAVE EFFECT
Telelocation Extended 21/Will Telelocation
Mind Read (Surface) Perception 21/Will Mind Reading
Mind Read Touch 21/Will Mind Reading
Drain Wisdom Touch 21/Will Drain Wisdom
Psi-Blade Touch 26/Toughness (Staged) Damage
Unarmed Touch 16/Toughness (Staged) Damage
Abilities (26) + Combat (20) + Saving Throws (8) + Skills (25) + Feats (19) + Powers (64) - Drawbacks (1) = 161/161 Power Points

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Okay, I did a few things this month; I had 3 PP to spend, plus I got rid of Grim's extra 2 ranks of Morph that really didn't do much, which gave me a total of 7 pp to play with in July.

The breakdown is as follows:

A) 3 pp to add ranks of Immunity: Disease, Heat, Starvation and thirst

B) 2 pp to raise Glamour array to 8, which then gave Grim 16pp per each AP, which looks like this:

Adds one rank to base power (Morph)

Concealment raised to 6 (Regular Olfactory)

Elongation added 1 rank to Super-Movement (Trackless)

Added one rank to Emotion Control (capped by PL)

Added 2 to Enhanced Charisma

Added a rank to Flight 3 (50mph)

C) 2pp to add a rank to Super-Movement (Sure-Footed)

[img=http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/Heritage367/024ydmedcrop.jpg]

[b]Character Name:[/b] Grimalkin

[b]Power Level:[/b] 14 (214/214PP)

[b]Tradeoffs:[/b] None

[b]Unspent PP:[/b] 0

[b]Diamond Status:[/b] 81/90 (32PP pre-bump, 49PP post-bump)

[b]Alternate Identity:[/b] Lynn Epstein

[b]Height:[/b] 5'3"

[b]Weight:[/b] 116 lb

[b]Hair:[/b] Brown, worn short and a bit spiky

[b]Eyes:[/b] Dark brown

[b]Description:[/b] A pretty young slip of a girl, Lynn typically wears ragged jeans, T-shirt, tennis shoes and a hooded sweatshirt during the day, but is wrapped in skintight leather of black and midnight blue, complete with domino mask, when she prowls the dirty streets at night. While she may appear to be a wee skinny thing, due to her faerie nature she's actually [i]much[/i] stronger than she looks.

[b]History:[/b] A young runaway from Atlantic City, Lynn Epstein turned to a life of panhandling and petty crime to survive; three years ago it became too much, and she crawled into a dark alley on a chill winter night to die, but instead awoke the next day transformed! For many months she used her powers selfishly, living the high life and swindling ‘suckers’, until one night she saw a young streetwalker attacked; the FCPD’s profound indifference to the crime appalled her, and she swore that night to use her powers to help those the Powers That Be would not help. Like a trickster goddess with a vengeful streak, her personal brand of justice might seem somewhat capricious, but she would never willfully take a human life.

[b]Personality & Motivation:[/b] Being that she's a shapeshifter, it's perhaps not surprising that Lynn is rather hard to pin down; she lives very much in the 'now', making few great plans and doing her best not to dwell on the past. Her emotions are intensely felt, and she can switch from playful to angry to sad almost in the same sentence. Lynn also finds comfort in the little things, everyday wonders like bike rides in the park, ice cream of nearly any flavor, and lazy afternoons spent lying in the grass; she never seems to have enough of the simple pleasures, which makes her cherish them all the more.

As a crimefighter, Grim is driven by many things: the desire to see a wasted life blossom once more, an end to cruelty, injustice and indifference, and a strong personal desire to constantly improve her technique. She likes teaming up with other heroes to see how she measures up and maybe pinch a trick or two, but she is frequently very self-critical of her own performance, to the point of downplaying her many successes. However, she’s still quite young and her confidence continues to grow.

[b]Powers & Tactics:[/b]

Grimalkin's powers come from her faerie nature; some of them are innate, such as her keen senses and high tolerance to cold, but many of them come from her ability to manipulate glamour, the very essence of the fey. Seeing as her body is now wholly composed of glamour, she can alter it in a number of ways, such as completely changing her appearance, making herself nearly undetectable, or eluding capture. She can also create various objects seemingly out of thin air (actually ambient glamour), which she uses as props, furniture or just her own amusement.

In combat, Grim prefers the stealthy strike to take better advantage of her razor-sharp claws; when forced into a 'fair fight', she uses her wits and charm to befuddle her foes to level the playing field.

[b]Complications:[/b]

Prejudice (the Wealthy) - Due to her lower middle class upbringing, Grim has a hard time sympathizing with the well-to-do

Sensitivity to Taunting - She can dish it out, but she can't take it. Verbal barbs have a way of really getting under Grim's skin.

Prejudice (Vampires) - While she makes an exception (with some difficulty!) in Avenger's case, Grim really doesn't trust bloodsuckers at all.

Short Fuse - Under the right circumstances, Grim can get very angry very fast, but usually cools down just as quickly.

Secret Identity - While she doesn't go to the impressive lengths of her teammate Jack of All Blades, Grim does wear a mask and use only her heroic name while in the field.

[u][b]Abilities[/b][/u] [44PP]

Strength 20 (+5)

Dexterity 26 (+8)

Constitution 18 (+4)

Intelligence 14 (+2)

Wisdom 12 (+1)

Charisma 32/16 (+11/+3)

[u][b]Combat[/b][/u] [24PP]

Initiative +12

Attack +6 Base, +10 Melee, +12 Claws

Defense +12 (+6 Base, +6 Dodge Focus], +3 Flat-Footed

Damage +5 Unarmed (+7 Sneak Attack), +10 Claws (+12 Sneak Attack)

Grapple +18

Knockback 4, 2 Flat-Footed

[u][b]Saving Throws[/b][/u] [19PP]

Toughness +9, +5 Flat-Footed

Fortitude +10 (+4 CON, 6PP)

Reflex +12 (+8 DEX, 4PP)

Will +10 (+1 WIS, 9PP)

[u][b]Skills[/b][/u] [29PP = 116 Ranks]

Acrobat 15 (+23) (Skill Mastery)

Bluff 15 (+26/+18) (Skill Mastery)

Climb 7 (+17)

Diplomacy 5 (+16/+8) (Skill Mastery)

Disguise 0 (+3, +38 Morph)

Gather Information 5 (+16/+8) (Skill Mastery)

Knowledge (Arcane Lore) 4 (+6)

Knowledge (Pop Culture) 4 (+6)

Knowledge (Streetwise) 9 (+11)

Notice 14 (+15) (Skill Mastery)

Perform (Dancing) 2 (+13/+5)

Search 14 (+16) (Skill Mastery)

Sleight of Hand 7 (+15) (Skill Mastery)

Stealth 15 (+23) (Skill Mastery)

[u][b]Feats[/b][/u] [42PP]

Acrobatic Bluff

Agile Climber

All-Out Attack

Attack Focus (Melee) 4

Attack Specialization (Claws)

Connected

Contacts

Defensive Attack

Defensive Roll 4

Distract (Bluff)

Dodge Focus 6

Elusive Target

Equipment 2

Evasion 2

Grapple Finesse

Improved Initiative

Move-By Action

Luck 2

Power Attack

Setup

Skill Mastery 2 (Acrobat, Bluff, Diplomacy, Gather Information, Notice, Search, Sleight of Hand, Stealth)

Sneak Attack

Takedown Attack 2

Taunt

Uncanny Dodge 2 (Audio, Olfactory)

[u][b]Powers[/b][/u] [53PP]

[b]Comprehend 2[/b] (Languages: Understand all, Languages: Speak any one at a time) [4PP]

[b]Immunity 5 ([/b]Aging, Cold, Disease, Heat, Starvation and Thirst[b])[/b] [5PP]

[b]Glamour 8 ([/b]16PP Array, [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power 5[b])[/b] [21PP]

[quote][b][u]Base Power:[/u] Morph 8 ([/b]Any Humanoid, +40 Disguise[b])[/b] [16PP]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Concealment 7 ([/b]All Visual and Audio Senses, Regular Olfactory Sense, [i]Feats:[/i] Close Range, Selective, [i]Extras:[/i] Affects Others, Flaws: Blending[b])[/b] [16PP]

[b][u]Alternate Power[/u]: Elongation 5 ([/b]100ft[b]) + Insubstantial 1 ([/b]Liquid[b]) + Super-Movement 3 ([/b]Slithering, Trackless, Water-Walking[b])[/b] [16PP]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Emotion Control 14 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Area, [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [Fear], Sense-Dependent [Vision][b])[/b] [14PP]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Enhanced Charisma 16[/b] [16PP]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Flight 3 ([/b]50mph, [i]Drawbacks:[/i] Power Loss [Wings][b]) + Shrinking 8 ([/b]Tiny, [i]Feats:[/i] Normal Movement, Normal Strength, Normal Toughness[b])[/b] [16PP][/quote]

[b]Leaping 2 ([/b]x5[b])[/b] [2PP]

[b]Strike 5 ([/b]Claws, [i]Extras:[/i] Penetration 3 [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power, Improved Critical 2, Incurable, Mighty[b])[/b] [13PP]

[quote][b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Create Object 5 ([/b][i]Feats:[/i] Innate, Precise, Progression 2, Subtle, [i]Extras:[/i] Duration [Continuous], [i]Flaws:[/i] Range [Touch][b]; [i]Drawbacks:[/i]  Power loss: Contact with cold Iron)[/b] [7PP][/quote]

[b]Super-Movement 2 ([/b]Slow Fall, Sure-Footed, Wall-Crawling[b])[/b] [6PP]

[b]Super-Senses 10 ([/b]Normal Hearing [[i]Extras:[/i] Accurate 2, Extended], Normal Olfactory [[i]Extras:[/i] Accurate, Acute, Extended, Tracking], Normal Vision [[i]Extras:[/i] Counters Obscure 2 {"Darkness"}], Danger Sense [Olfactory][b])[/b] [11PP]

[u][b]Drawbacks[/b][/u] [-8PP]

[b]Vulnerability ([/b]Iron, [i]Frequency:[/i] Uncommon, [i]Intensity:[/i] Major [+50% DC][b])[/b] [-2PP]

[b]Weakness ([/b]Iron, [i]Frequency:[/i] Common, [i]Intensity:[/i] Moderate, -1 CON / minute [10 rounds][b])[/b] [-6PP]

DC Block

Unarmed -- DC 20/Toughness (22 w/ Sneak Attack) -- Damage

Claws -- DC 25/Toughness (27 w/ Sneak Attack) -- Damage

[b]Abilities 46 + Combat 24 + Saving Throws 19 + Skills 29 + Feats 42 + Powers 62- Drawbacks 8 = 214/214 Power Points[/b]

[u][b]Equipment[/b][/u]

[quote name="Equipment"][i]Shared Equipment - Contributing 4ep[/i]

[b][u]Interceptors HQ[/u][/b]: [21ep]

[i]Size:[/i] Large; [i]Toughness:[/i] 10; [i]Features:[/i] Combat Simulator, Communications, Computer, Concealed 2, Defense System, Fire Prevention, Garage, Gym, Living Space, Holding Cells, Infirmary, Power 2, Power System, Security System 2, Workshop

[b][u]Defense System 1:[/u][/b] [b]Snare 10[/b]

[b][u]Power 1:[/u][/b] [b]Healing 9[/b] ([i]PFs:[/i] Persistent, Regrowth) [20pp]

[b][u]Power 2:[/u][/b] [b]ESP 6[/b] ([i]Visual, 20 mile range [all of Freedom City][/i]; [i]Extra:[/i] No Conduit; [i]Flaw:[/i] Medium – Surveillance equipment; PFs: Subtle, Rapid) [14pp] AND [b]Quickness 9[/b] ([i]Flaws:[/i] Limited to Search) [3pp] AND [b]Quickness 9[/b] ([i]Flaws:[/i] Limited to Notice) [3pp]

[b][u]MAVERIC[/u][/b] (Mobile Armored Vehicle for Emergency Response and Intercepting Criminals): [13ep]

[b]Size[/b]: Huge [2ep]

[b]Strength[/b]: 35 [1ep]

[b]Speed[/b]: 5 [5ep]

[b]Toughness[/b]: 10 [1ep]

[b]Defense[/b]: 8 [0ep]

[b]Features[/b]: 4 [4ep]

Features: Alarm, Caltrops, Remote Control, Smokescreen [/quote]

Done by Geez3r

Yes, I know I just got the guy approved, but I could stand a slight alteration on Nick Cimitiere.

His Creeping Shade power is currently Darkness Control 5, Snare 5. Good for concealing, bad for grappling. So, I'd like to tweak it to be Darkness Control 3, Snare 7 -- still keeps a reasonably sized area (25 ft. radius) totally concealed, while also allowing for a higher DC to beat the Snare.

Doktor'd

This is something of a massive re-haul of my character, Slipstream. I worked with quote (and a ton of credit goes to him) to make Slipstream more effective. His background and such remain the same.

Stats: 10+6+10 = 26pp

Dex: 20 (+5)

Con: 16 (+3)

Int: 10 (+0)

Wis: 20 (+5)

Cha: 10 (+0)

Combat: 8+8 = 16pp

Attack: +4 Base, +10 Ranged Combat

Grapple: +4

Defense: +10 (+4 Base; +6 Dodge Focus)/ +2FF

Knockback: -2

Initiative: +5

Saves: 5+5+4 = 14pp

Toughness: +10 (+3 Con, +7 w/Force Field active)

Fortitude: +8 (+8 Con, +5 extra)

Reflex: +10 (+5 Dex, +5 extra)

Will: +8 (+4 Wis, +4 extra)

Skills: 110r = 30pp

Acrobatics 15 (+20)

Concentration 10 (+15)

Drive 10 (+15)

Notice 15 (+20)

Pilot 15 (+20)

Sense Motive 15 (+20)

Gather Information 15 (+15)

Diplomacy 15 (+15)

Bluff 10 (+10)

Feats: 25 pp

Skill Mastery 2 (Acrobatics, Drive, Notice, Pilot, Sense Motive, Gather Information, Diplomacy, Bluff)

Connected

Acrobatic Bluff

Challenge (Fast Acrobatics)

Attack Focus 6 (Ranged)

Benefit (AEGIS Security Clearance)

Dodge Focus 6

Move By Action

Precise Shot 2

Uncanny Dodge (Hearing)

Power Attack

All Out Attack

Defensive Attack

Powers: 16+15+8 = 39pp

Device 4 (Jetpack, Hard to Lose) [16pp]

Device 5 (Blaster Pistol, Easy to Lose) [15pp]

Device 2 (Helmet, Hard to Lose) [8pp]

Devices

Jetpack: 20dp (Hard to Lose)

Flight 7 (500 MPH; DB: Must make Concentration check to maintain after EVERY hit [-1]) [13pp]

Force Field 7 [7pp]

Blaster Pistol: 25dp (Easy to Lose)

Blast 10 (Extras: Penetrating 1; PF: Affects Insubstantial 2)[23pp]

AP: Snare 10 (PF: Affects Insubstantial 2, Tether) {1pp}

AP: Blast 10 ("Explosive Gel"; Extras: Area/Burst, Selective, Penetrating 1; Flaws: Action/Full, Unreliable 5/day; PF: Affects Insubstantial 2)

Complication: Must be recharged through the jetpack.

Helmet: 10dp (Hard to Lose)

Commlink (connected to HQ) [1pp]

Danger Sense (Hearing) + Hearing Counters Concealment + Extended Hearing [4pp]

AP: Radar {1pp}

AP: Detect Weakness{1pp}

AP: See Invisible + Darkvision {1pp}

AP: Time Sense + Ultrahearing + Ultravision + Infravision {1pp}

AP: X-Ray Vision {1pp}

DC Block:

Unarmed --- 15/TOU

Blast 10 --- 25/TOU

Snare 10 --- 20/REF

"Explosive Gel" --- 20/REF, 25/TOU

Costs: Abilities (26) + Combat (16) + Saves (14) + Skills (30) + Feats (25) + Powers/Devices (39) - Drawbacks (00) = 140/153pp

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

This is something of a massive re-haul of my character, Slipstream.

Masterminds Manual Skill Challenges apply to one application of a skill, not the entire skill. I assumed you wanted Fast Task for the Feint application of Acrobatic Bluff, so that's what I listed. Let us know if that's not the case.

You also need to specify which sense type your Communication Link and Detect Weakness Super-Senses belong to: Visual, Audio, Olfactory, Tactile, Mental, or Radio.

Ouroboros

10pp Available

+1 rank Forcefield 4 total (Toughness goes to +11 [impervious 6])

+1 Rank Flight (FF AP) 2 total

[1pp]

1 rank Dodge focus 7 total (Defense Goes to +11 (+2 Flat Footed))

[1pp]

+2 ranks Magic array 14 total (28 pp powers)

+2 ranks Blast AP Total 12

Add to Concealment AP Slot (Shares slot but not linked) Super Senses 6 (Detect Magic: Ranged(Mental) 2, Acute 1, Analytical 1, Radius 1, Tracking 1) [6]

[b]Super Senses 6[/b] (Detect Magic: Ranged(Mental) 2, Acute 1, Analytical 1, Radius 1, Tracking 1) [6]
Add Precise and Split attack to Move object AP +1 Rank Create Object AP Total 7 and +1 Rank impervious extra 1 total +2 ranks Strike AP Total 12 +1 Rank Teleport AP Total 8, Add 1 rank Progression PF [4pp] Add Feature: Temporal Inertia [1pp] Add Super Senses 2 (Mage Sense/Magic; Magic Awareness:Mental 1, Acute 1) [2pp]
[b]Super Senses 2[/b]  (Mage Sense/Magic; Magic Awareness:Mental 1, Acute 1) [2pp]
[2pp] +1 Rank Equipment Total 1 [1pp]
Equipment 5ep HQ Toughness: 10 [1] Size: Tiny [-1] Sealed [1] Isolated [1] Library [1] Power System [1]
[quote][b]Equipment[/b] 5ep

HQ  

Toughness: 10 [1]

Size: Miniscule/Diminuative [-2]

Sealed [1]

Isolated [1]

Library [1]

Power System [1][/quote]

Done by Sandman XI

5 putrid power points for Dead Head.

2pp to add the Type Extra to his Animate Corpses power

Animate Objects 2 (Extras: Horde, Range/Perception, Type; Flaws: Action/Full, Limited to corpses [creates skeletons or zombies]; PFs: Mental Link, Progression 4/up to 25 zombies) [2x4 +5 = 13pp]

[b]Animate Objects 2[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Horde, Range/Perception, Type; [i]Flaws[/i]: Action/Full, Limited to corpses [creates skeletons or zombies]; [i]PFs[/i]: Mental Link, Progression 4/up to 25 zombies) [2x4 +5 = 13pp]
1pp to add Detect Magic to his main super-senses Super-Senses 10 (Darkvision 2 [Drawbacks: Noticeable], Detect Corpses [Mental, Extras: Accurate 2, Radius, Ranged], Detect Magic [Mental], Magic Awareness, Mental Awareness) [10x1 -1 = 9pp]
[b]Super-Senses 10[/b] (Darkvision 2 [[i]Drawbacks[/i]: Noticeable],  Detect Corpses [Mental, [i]Extras[/i]: Accurate 2, Radius, Ranged], Detect Magic [Mental], Magic Awareness, Mental Awareness) [10x1 -1 = 9pp]
1pp to change his Enhanced Super-Senses so it applies to all his mental super-senses, but still only with necromantic things. Enhanced Super-Senses 4 (Acute, Analytical for all Mental senses; Flaws: Limited [Necromantic effects]) [4x0.5 = 2pp]
[b]Enhanced Super-Senses 4[/b] (Acute, Analytical for all Mental senses; [i]Flaws[/i]: Limited [Necromantic effects]) [4x0.5 = 2pp]

1pp left unspent.

Done by AA

Power point spending! :o

Lady Winter

*Spend 2 Power points to increase Super Strength to 3 (Heavy Load: 1,400 lb)

*1 PP to get the All Out Attack Feat

Rift

*1 PP to get the Speed of Thought Feat, initiative will be increased to +5

*2 PP into Skills for Concentration 8 (+9)

done by Sandman XI

Ironclad

:arrow: Trade-Offs become -2 Def +2 Tough, -2 Att +2 Dam.

:arrow: Edited her history to removed some grammatical errors.

:arrow: Reworked Powers & Tactics

:arrow: Add a Complication, elaborated on Secret Identity: "Life Alarms: Jessica has programmed her suit to remind her to eat and sleep on a regular basis. However, these alarms have a tendency to go off at the worst time.

:arrow: Reduce Att to +3.

:arrow: Edited the Knockback and Toughness lines to reflect her current build.

:arrow: Gain 4 ranks of Notice.

:arrow: Lose Power Attack, gain Accurate Attack

:arrow: Lose the Multifuction Battlesuit for something quite a bit less complicated.

Device 13 (Battlesuit; Technology; Hard to Lose; Feat: Accurate; 65 PP) [53 PP]

BE: Blast 9 (Particle Beams; Feats: Ranged Disarm, Alternate Power) [20 PP]

AP: Enhanced Strength 18 (Feat: Improved Grab) [19 PP]

Concealment 1 (Radar) [2 PP]

Feature 4 (Technology, computer; Library, communications, computers, holo-projector) [4 PP]

Flight 5 (Technology, magnetic; 250 MPH; Feats: Subtle) [11 PP]

Immunity 9 (Life Support) [9 PP]

Protection 9 (Technology, armor) [9 PP]

Super-Movement 1 (Technology, magnetic; Slow fall) [2 PP]

Super-Senses 5 (Technology magnetic; Radius all vision, darkvision, communication link [with Malcolm Dawes]; Feat: Rapid 2 [Normal Vision; x100]) [7 PP]

Malcom Dawes

:arrow: Replace the Device with a different version.

Device 4 (Comms and Sensor Rig/Technology, Satellite uplink; Easy to Lose; 20 PP) [12 pp]

Super-Senses 1 (Communication [with the Ironclad II suit]/Technology, Satellite uplink; Power Feat: Subtle) [2 PP]

Sensory Link 5 (Satellite uplink; Extras: Duration [sustained], Simultaneous; Feat: Subtle; Flaw: Limited [the Ironclad II suit]) [16 PP]

[b][u]Characters Name[/u][/b] Ironclad II

[b][u]Power Level[/u][/b] 7 (114/114PP)

[b][u]Trade-Offs[/u][/b] -2 Def +2 Tough, -2 Att +2 Dam

[b][u]Unspent PP[/u][/b] 0

[b][u]Gold Status:[/u][/b] 10/30

[b][u]Alternate Identity[/u][/b] Jessica Anne Parker

[b][u]Age[/u][/b] 17 (June 3, 1993)

[b][u]Gender[/u][/b] Female

[b][u]Height[/u][/b] 6' 0"

[b][u]Weight[/u][/b] 130 lbs

[b][u]Eyes[/u][/b] Pale blue

[b][u]Hair[/u][/b] Strawberry blonde

[b][u]Description[/u][/b] Jessica Parker is a tall, slim girl, her body built of straight line and long, lean limbs. She usually allows her wavy, strawberry-blonde hair to grow past her shoulders, before cutting it into a short crop or pixie cut. Her pale blue eyes shine with intelligence, and her thin lips curl readily into a smile.

The redesigned Ironclad suit is much more form-fitting and constructed of three separate parts. The innermost is a navy-blue bodystocking laced with integrated circuits, forming geometric patterns over her body, terminating at her limbs and major nerve clusters. It’s supposed to integrate her nervous system with the suit’s. Of course, she doesn’t know the stocking isn’t needed – and doesn’t work.

The first external layer is a segmented, titanium and aluminum alloy shell painted light green. The only holes are to allow the armor’s modules to link into the undersuit: there are three such modules, all painted a red-gold not too dissimilar from Jessica’s hair. The combined back-and-chest unit contains the power plant, sensor suite, and main propulsion for her “magnetic-etheric drive.†The boot modules are mostly flight control, and the wrist/forearm units are devoted to weapons.

The entire system is designed to fold up and pack away into a (admittedly largish) backpack, and Jessica can go from naked to active and flying in under a minute.

[b][u]History[/u][/b] Jessica Anne Parker was born to privilege. Her father Gregory was president of Parker Tech, the number three consumer electronics company in the world and a major supplier of the US government, and militaries worldwide. Still, it’s her grandfather, Malcolm, which she most admires and identifies with. They both have a lobe of gadgets and a fierce sense of justice. She enjoyed debating with her grandfather over engineering matters, usually pitting her love of modern electronics against Malcolm’s faith in more mechanical methods.

One day, to prove a point, Malcolm revealed that he had been Ironclad, a government-backed hero that retired after the Vietnam War. Jessica’s imagination was fired and she started designing a new, sleeker suit of armor, and in time she took to the streets and skies of Freedom City as the new Ironclad, using her armor to fight crime and villainy. Her grandfather was, understandably, quite angry.

Still, Jessica could be as stubborn as the old man when she put her mind to it. They reached a compromise; she went out in the field in the armor and he kept back, advising her remotely. That still doesn’t stop her from taking risks, and it doesn’t stop him from yelling at her when she does.

[b][u]Personality & Motivation[/u][/b] A lot of people see Jessica as flaky or disinterested, but she just has different interests than most other folks her age. She's a technofetishist; anything about technology gets her interested. When she's focused on a project, she has a habit of blocking out the rest of the world, even going without food or sleep until she's done.

[b][u]Powers & Tactics[/u][/b] Jessica's not aware of having any super-powers, per say. Virtually all of her abilities are derived from her suit of powered armor. She is exceptionally good with machines and technology, but she regards that more as a knack than a superpower. Unbeknownst to herself though, she is a technopath -- someone who can talk to machines with just their mind.

In combat, Ironclad prefers to stay high and blast away. Her relies on overwhelming firepower to put her foes down before they can do much, but when necessary she can up her accuracy to to make a particularly difficult shot.

[b][u]Complications[/u][/b] [b]Secret Identity[/b] Only Jessica and Malcolm know about her identity as Ironclad.

[b]Life Alarms:[/b] Jessica has programmed her suit to remind her to eat and sleep on a regular basis. However, these alarms have a tendency to go off at the worst time.

[b][u]In Brief[/u][/b] Iron Man meets Batman Beyond. With boobs.

[b][u]Stats[/u][/b]: 0+6+0+10+2+4 = 22 pp

Dex: 16 (+3)

Con: 10 (+0)

Int: 20 (+5)

Wis: 12 (+1)

Cha: 14 (+2)

[b][u]Combat[/u][/b]: 6+8 = 14 pp

Attack: +3

Grapple: +5/+13

Defense: +5 (+2 flat-footed)

Knockback: 0/-4

Initiative: +3

[b][u]Saves[/u][/b]: 4+3+4 = 11 pp

Toughness: +0/+9 (+0 Con, +9 Protection)

Fortitude: +4 (+0 Con, +4)

Reflex: +6 (+3 Dex, +3)

Will: +5 (+1 Wis, +4)

[b][u]Skills[/u][/b]: 36R = 9 pp

Computers 4 (+9)

Concentrate 8 (+9)

Craft (Electronic) 6 (+11)

Craft (Mechanical) 6 (+11)

Knowledge (Technology) 6 (+11)

Notice 6 (+7)

[b][u]Feats[/u][/b]: 10 pp

Accurate Attack

Inventor

Benefit (Wealthy I)

Dodge Focus 1

Minion x5 (Malcolm Dawes)

Precise Shot

[b][u]Powers[/u][/b]: 53 pp

[b]Device 13[/b] (Battlesuit; Technology; Hard to Lose; [i]Feat:[/i] Accurate; 65 PP) [53 PP]

[device][u]BE:[/u] [b]Blast 9[/b] (Particle Beams; [i]Feats:[/i] Ranged Disarm, Alternate Power) [20 PP]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Enhanced Strength 18[/b] ([i]Feat:[/i] Improved Grab) [19 PP]

[b]Concealment 1[/b] (Radar) [2 PP]

[b]Feature 4[/b] (Technology, computer; Library, communications, computers, holo-projector) [4 PP]

[b]Flight 5[/b] (Technology, magnetic; 250 MPH; [i]Feats:[/i] Subtle) [11 PP]

[b]Immunity 9[/b] (Life Support) [9 PP]

[b]Protection 9[/b] (Technology, armor) [9 PP]

[b]Super-Movement 1[/b] (Technology, magnetic; Slow fall) [2 PP]

[b]Super-Senses 5[/b] (Technology magnetic; Radius all vision, darkvision, communication link [with Malcolm Dawes]; [i]Feat:[/i] Rapid 2 [Normal Vision; x100]) [7 PP][/device]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u][/b]: 4+3 = 7 pp

Normal Identity (Full round) 4 pts

Vulnerability (Electricity [Common], Moderate) 3 pts

[b][u]DC Block[/u][/b]:

Unarmed -- 15/Toughness

Unarmed, Enhanced -- 24/Toughness

Blast -- 24/Toughness

[b][u]Costs[/u][/b]: Abilities (22) + Combat (14) + Saves (11) + Skills (9) + Feats (10) + Powers (53) - Drawbacks (7) = 114/114 Power Points

[hr][/hr]

[b][u]Characters Name[/u][/b] Captain Malcolm Xavier Dawes (ret.)

[b][u]Power Level[/u][/b] 6 (75/75)

[b][u]Trade-Offs[/u][/b] None

[b][u]Unspent PP[/u][/b] 0

[b][u]Alternate Identity[/u][/b] Ironclad I (retired)

[b][u]Age[/u][/b] 82 (March 15, 1928)

[b][u]Gender[/u][/b] Male

[b][u]Height[/u][/b] 5' 8"

[b][u]Weight[/u][/b] 185 lbs

[b][u]Eyes[/u][/b] Dark Blue

[b][u]Hair[/u][/b] Bald (Blond)

[b][u]Description[/u][/b] Malcolm Dawes was once a tall, imposing man, but no longer. He's still broad-shouldered and was obviously powerful earlier in his life, but now he's most often bent over a cane, and his skin is deeply creased with wrinkles. His eyes are still clear, though, and anyone that thinks he's mind is feeble will soon be proven wrong.

[b][u]History[/u][/b] Malcolm Xavier Dawes had his first taste of combat in 1944, when he landed on the beaches of Normandy at the tender age of 16. His legs were shredded by German machine gunfire and he was invalided out of service. Many people would consider themselves lucky to simply have survived, but Malcolm wanted to serve his country. He applied his mechanical genius to the problem of walking, and in ten months was upright and moving. He never did manage to pass the Army's physical fitness tests, but he constructed a mechanical battlesuit that could thrash a Panzer. He rejoined the military and was assigned to a special unit of superpowered soldiers.

After V-J Day, Ironclad I became a defender of American and Western values overseas. It was much simpler to drop the battlesuited, anonymous superhero in some South American, Marxist state and let him destroy the "Communist threat." Through the 50s and 60s, Malcolm willingly and proudly served his country as part of the newly-formed United States Air Force. However, as the 1970s dawned, he found himself infected by the malaise and distrust of the government that was affecting so much of the American populace at that time. Once the last helicopter was out of Vietnam, Malcolm retired from active military service.

He founded Dawes Technology Solutions (DTS), using his contacts in the government and military to to assure contracts with the US military and their NATO allies. In 1969, he's married Annabelle Kaitlin Parker, and in 1972 their daughter, Courtney Megan Dawes. In '92, Courtney married Gregory Terrance Parker, and two years later the Harvard trained businessman took over the reigns of DTS as CEO. He expanded the company into consumer electronics, creating Dawes Consumer Technology (DCT). Malcolm became Research Director Emeritus, and though he didn't agree with the new direction he couldn't fault his son-in-law's talents.

By the time his granddaughter Jessica was born, DCT was the third largest consumer-electronics company in the world, and provided the government with an estimated 60% of their high-tech. Malcolm and Jessica became fast friends, sharing a love of technology and logic problems. Of course, when he found out that she'd taken up the mantle of Ironclad and taken to the streets, but they soon reached a compromise. Malcolm became her voice of reason, and an adviser from a distance. He still doesn't [i]like[/i] that his granddaughter is going out to fight criminals and supervillains, but he believes that she'd be in more danger without him.

[b][u]Personality & Motivation[/u][/b] Malcolm Dawes was always a man who went his own way; now that he's old, he doesn't feel the need to pander to the egos of others, or suffer fools gladly. He'll rip into anyone that he feels isn't performing at 100%. On the flip side of that, he's old-school loyal and courteous, especially to family, and if he genuinely feels that someone needs help he can be a teddy bear.

[b][u]Powers & Tactics[/u][/b] Malcolm Dawes's days of war are far behind him. Mostly, he offers his (unsolicited) advice on various projects that DTS and DCT are researching; his position offers his unparalleled freedom to investigate anything the company is working on. Most of his days now, though, are spent helping and guiding his granddaughter as she grows as a superhero.

[b][u]Complications[/u][/b] [u]Secret Identity[/u]: It is not general knowledge that Malcolm Dawes was once Ironclad, and he still has living enemies who would like to kill him for what he did as a superhero.

[b][u]In Brief[/u][/b] Old master.

[b][u]Stats[/u][/b]: 2+4+4+6+8+2 = 26 pp

Str: 12 (+1)

Dex: 14 (+2)

Con: 14 (+2)

Int: 16 (+3)

Wis: 18 (+4)

Cha: 12 (+1)

[b][u]Combat[/u][/b]: 2+4 = 6 pp

Attack: +1

Grapple: +2

Defense: +2 (+0 flat-footed)

Knockback: -1

Initiative: +2

[b][u]Saves[/u][/b]: 0+0+0 = 0pp

Toughness: +2 (+2 Con, +0 other)

Fortitude: +2 (+2 Con, +0)

Reflex: +2 (+2 Dex, +0)

Will: +4 (+4 Wis, +0)

[b][u]Skills[/u][/b]: 104r = 26 pp

Computers 6 (+9)

Concentration 6 (+14)

Diplomacy 6 (+7)

Gather Information 10 (+11)

Investigate 8 (+11)

Knowledge (Business) 6 (+9)

Knowledge (Civics) 8 (+11)

Knowledge (Tactics) 10 (+13)

Knowledge (Technology) 10 (+13)

Knowledge (History) 8 (+11)

Notice 8 (+12)

Search 8 (+14)

Sense Motive 10 (+14)

[b][u]Feats[/u][/b]: 5 pp

Well-Informed

Contacts

Wealthy 3

[b][u]Powers[/u][/b]: 12 = 12 pp

[b]Device 4[/b] (Comms and Sensor Rig/Technology, Satellite uplink; Easy to Lose; 20 PP) [12 pp]

[device][b]Super-Senses 1[/b] (Communication [with the Ironclad II suit]/Technology, Satellite uplink; [i]Power Feat[/i]: Subtle) [2 PP]

[b]Sensory Link 5[/b] (Satellite uplink; [i]Extras:[/i] Duration [Sustained], Simultaneous; [i]Feat:[/i] Subtle; [i]Flaw:[/i] Limited [the Ironclad II suit]) [16 PP][/device]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u][/b]: 0 pp

[b][u]DC Block[/u][/b]: Unarmed Strike --- DC 16/Toughness

[b][u]Costs[/u][/b]: Abilities (26) + Combat (6) + Saves (0) + Skills (26) + Feats (5) + Powers (12) - Drawbacks (00) = 75 pp

Done by Sandman XI

:arrow: Gain 8 ranks of Gather Information.

:arrow: Add Astral Form as an AP on her Magic Array.

Characters Name: Robin Morrigan Isla Cross

Power Level: 10 (157/157PP)

Trade-Offs: None

Unspent PP: 0

Gold: 7/30

Alternate Identity: Raven Queen, Raven Starver

Height: 5' 2"

Weight: 90 lbs

Eyes: Hazel

Hair: Blue-Black

In Brief: Millennia-old bad girl reforms and becomes a hero.

Description: Robin’s a short, slim woman with skin the color of mahogany and close-cropped blue-black hair. She had fine-boned features, high cheek-bones, canted, hazel-colored eyes, and a chin that comes to a sharp point. She tends to dress in anonymous clothes, mostly monochrome tee-shirts and snug jeans, with boots or running shoes and a short denim jacket.

No matter the season, rain or shine, Robin prefers to wear a dark red leather longcoat. The skirt falls to her ankles, and the voluminous cuffs often fall forward to hide her hands. No matter how hot or cold it gets, she prefers the thick, leather garment. Beside that fact, the only thing that suggests the coat's supernatural toughness is a thin tracery of metal wire, visible when the light hits it at the right angle.

When Robin expects trouble or wants to be obvious about being a practitioner, she carried a slender ash wood staff a full inch shorter than herself. The pale wood is bound in thin rings of some silvery metal, more like filigree than anything, spaced evenly down the length of wood. Most of the time there's nothing to suggest that the staff is anything special -- aside from the person wielding it -- but when Robin puts power through it, runes flare on the surface of the wood.

History: A thousand years before recorded history, when the world was a more savage place, a young shepherdess named Robin was born in the rocky mountains of the Near Est. She grew up in a sleepy village built around ancient Atlantean ruins, mostly untouched by the outside world, until the day her quiet home was invaded by bloodthirsty raiders. The girl was lucky enough to hide among the ruins and avoid death, but it left a mark on her. She studied the notes left behind by the village’s shaman, growing in arcane power and her need for revenge. Eventually she left the ashes of her home and went searching for the marauders.

Robin, now calling herself the Morrigan, found many allies and enemies as she searched for the people who destroyed her birthplace; she finally found them and destroyed them, laying the memories of her past to rest, but by now the woman was too powerful to go back to being a quiet farmer. Morrigan continued to hone her talent, until she ruled a kingdom as the Raven Queen. She wasn’t a good queen, holding sway with an iron fist and a lust for power and knowledge. Aspirants to her throne rose up and were defeated, until a group of adventurers managed to trap her inside a magical tapestry.

The enchanted canvas contained what was, on the surface, a perfect world, one where the Raven Queen ruled absolutely and was the acknowledged master of Earth, and the mightiest sorceress on the planet. For awhile she enjoyed her position, experimenting and expanding her mystical ability, but before long she grew bored. There simply wasn’t anything left to conquer or learn when she ruled the planet, and the few challengers who rose up against her she destroyed with contemptuous ease.

Morrigan took to moving through her own empire incognito, as a shaman called Isla. She faced many trials and had a lot more fun, even when technically fighting against her own forces. Almost by accident she found herself a rallying point of the despairing inhabitants of her land, ending up heading a rebellion against herself!

The rebellion succeeded and the Raven Queen’s empire crumbled. Isla continued to wander the land, searching for excitement and personal tests. Surprisingly, she learned that doing good was harder than evil, and she felt better. After a decade of questing throughout the illusory landscape, Isla had changed irrevocably from the woman who was first trapped – and the magic stopped working.

The woman was spat out into a world much changed by time. Though only a decade or so had passed inside the tapestry, thousands of years had passed outside. Horses, minstrels, and mud-walled villages had been replaced by airplanes, the Internet, and metropolii with tens of millions of citizens. It wasn’t easy to adapt, but in time she settled down in Freedom City. She even has a store near FCU; Cross’ Roads specializes in magical and occult books and ingredients. In her free time the sorceress worked as an occult detective, helping the normal people of Freedom City with magical problems that didn’t attract the attention of the super-powered population. She’s even trained some budding mages in their powers, usually just enough so they don’t set the cat on fire.

Personality & Motivation: Robin likes to present herself as a calm, experienced practitioner of magic, but deep down she’s an adrenaline junkie. There’s nothing she loves more than testing herself and her talents. She’s smart enough not to purposefully hamstring herself, but sometimes her need for excitement overrides her caution.

She has very strong ideas about how a hero should act and doesn't budge from them easily.

Robin has a recurring dream about falling from a very tall height, which always lasts just long for her to feel her head crack on landing. Since she's never had an experience like this, she has become convinced that it's a premonition of her death.

Powers & Tactics: Robin's magic is oriented towards mental effects, not physical ones. When she needs to interact with the physical world, she uses foci; most often her staff. To use her magic, the sorceress must gather the energy and shape it using words and gestures. Anything that leaves her unable to move and/or speak would leave her unable to access her spells. However, she could still use her foci.

In a fight, Robin tries to use her Illusion and Emotion Control to break up groups of enemies. If possible, she'll set them to fighting each other, or at least fighting imaginary constructs. If there are innocents around, her first priority will be to get them out.

Complications:

Acrophobia: Robin believes she will die from a long fall, and as such has a crippling fear of heights.

Day Job: Robin has a store in the same neighborhood as FCU, and must work her schedule around keeping it open and profitable.

Soft-hearted: Robin finds it difficult to turn down a plea for help, even when it would be in her best interests to.

Abilities: 0 + 2 + 0 + 10 + 6 + 6 = 24 PP

Strength: 10 (+0)

Dexterity: 12 (+1)

Constitution: 10 (+0)

Intelligence: 20 (+5)

Wisdom: 16 (+3)

Charisma: 16 (+3)

Combat: 10 + 12 = 22 PP

Initiative: +1

Attack: +5 Base, +8 Melee, +10 Magic Powers

Grapple: +5

Defense: +10 (+6 Base, +4 Dodge Focus), +3 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -5

Saving Throws: 6 + 5 + 5 = 16 PP

Toughness: +0/+10 (+0 Con, +10 Device)

Fortitude: +6 (+0 Con, +6)

Reflex: +6 (+1 Dex, +5)

Will: +8 (+3 Wis, +5)

Skills: 88R = 22 PP

Concentration 12 (+15)

Craft (Artistic) 8 (+13)

Diplomacy 8 (+11)

Gather Information 8 (+11)

Intimidate 8 (+11)

Investigate 6 (+11)

Knowledge (Arcane Lore) 10 (+15)

Knowledge (History) 2 (+7)

Notice 8 (+11)

Profession (Cook) 2 (+5)

Search 8 (+13)

Sense Motive 8 (+11)

Feats: 9PP

Artficer

Attack Focus (Melee) 3

Attack Specialization (Electric Strike)

Equipment 3 (15EP)

Ritualist

PL10 HQ [12EP]

Unless noted otherwise, these apply both to Robin's store and the lab within.

Size: Small [0EP]

Toughness: +5 [0EP]

Features: [12EP]

• [*:1m21cn0w]Concealed: +10DC. The lab has a spell on it to make it innocuous and unnoticeable.
    [*:1m21cn0w]Defense System: Snare 10 [20PP] (Magic, Ward). Only on the lab.
    [*:1m21cn0w]Holding Cells: Prepared warding circles inside the lab.
    [*:1m21cn0w]Laboratory: An arcane laboratory. :awesome:
    [*:1m21cn0w]Library: She works in an occult bookstore. This is just mandatory.
    [*:1m21cn0w]Power 2: My version of Ward. :D
    [*:1m21cn0w]Power System: Less 'has a generator' then 'doesn't use electricity.' Specifically the lab.
    [*:1m21cn0w]Security System 3: DC30. A mental alarm and anti-personal wards.
    [*:1m21cn0w]Workshop: Also a necessity. Also in the lab.

Powers:

• [*:1m21cn0w]Force Field 10 (Feats: Affects Insubstantial 2, Selective, Subtle, Extras: Impervious, Duration [Continuous], Flaws: Limited [supernatural Creatures]) [24PP] (Magic, Wards)
    [*:1m21cn0w]Super-Movement 2 (Dimensional Movement 2 [Mystic Dimensions], Feats: Progression [Cargo] 7 [25,000 lbs], Extras: Duration [Concentration]) [13PP] (Magic)

PL10 HQ [3EP]

Size: Diminutive [-2EP]

Toughness: +5 [0EP]

Features: [5EP]

• [*:1m21cn0w]Living Space
    [*:1m21cn0w]Power 2
    [*:1m21cn0w]Security System 2: DC25.

Powers:

• [*:1m21cn0w]Concealment 1 (ESP) [2PP] (Magic, Wards)
    [*:1m21cn0w]Force Field 10 (Feats: Affects Insubstantial 2, Selective, Subtle, Extras: Duration [Continuous], Impervious, Flaws: Limited [supernatural Creatures]) [24PP] (Magic, Wards)

Powers: 6 + 8 + 16 + 1 + 27 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 64 PP

Comprehend 3 (Magic; Read, understand, & speak any language) [6PP]

Immunity 2 (Magic; Aging, Sleep; Flaws: Limited [1/2 Effect]) [1PP]

Device 2 (Spell-Wrought Longcoat; Magic; 10PP, Flaws: Hard-To-Lose) [8PP]

Protection 10 (Magic) [10PP]

Device 5 (Staff Foci; Magic; Easy to Lose; 25 PP) [16PP]

BE: Air Control 10 (Air, magic; Feats: Alternate Power 5) [25PP]

AP: Magnetic Control 10 (Magnetism, magic; 12 tons) [20PP]

AP: Environmental Control 6 (Fire, magic; create intense heat & daylight, 250 ft radius)[18PP]

AP: Obscure 10 (Water, magic; Visual and olfactory, 1 mile radius; Extra: Independent; Flaws: Partial) [20PP]

AP: Strike 10 (Earth, magic; Feats: Affects Insubstantial 2, Accurate, Improved Defense, Knockback 3; Extras: Penetrating 3) [20PP]

AP: Strike 10 (Electricity, magic; Extra: Area/Line [Targeted]) [20PP]

Magic 12 (24PP Array, Feats: Alternate Power 5, Drawbacks: Power Loss 2 [when unable to speak or gesture]) [27PP]

BE: Strike 10 (Magic, soul; Feats: Affects Insubstantial, Accurate, Extended Range 2 [15ft]; Extra: Alternate Save [Willl]) [24PP]

AP: Emotion Control 8 (Magic; Extras: Area [General, Burst, Stationary], Independent) [24PP]

AP: Nullify Magic 10 (Magic; Feats: Accurate, Selective; All magic effects) [22PP]

AP: Illusion 5 (Magic; All Senses; Feat: Progression 2 [25ft radius], Slow Fade 2 [5 minutes]; Extra: Duration [sustained], Independent; Flaw: Phantasm) [24PP]

AP: Telepathy 7 (Magic, Mental; Communication [Mental] + Mind Reading; 200 miles; Feats: Selective; Extras: Area [Communication]) [22PP]

AP: Astral Form (Magic; 1 mile; Feats: Dimensional [Mystical dimensions], Selective, Subtle]) [23 PP]

Super-Senses 2 (Magic; Detect Magic [Visual], Extras: Analytical) [2PP]

Super-Senses 2 (Magic; Detect Magic [Tactile], Extras: Ranged) [2PP]

Super-Senses 2 (Magic; Magical Awareness [Mental], Magical Awareness [Olfactory]) [2PP]

Drawbacks: -0PP

DC Block:

Air Control 10 --- DC(D20+10)/Acrobatics or Strength

Electric Strike 10 --- DC25/Toughness

Emotion Control 8 --- DC18/Will

Illusion 5 -- DC15/Will

Mental Strike 10 --- DC25/Will

Nullify Magic 10 -- DC20 Will

Staff Strike 10 --- DC25/Toughness

Telepathy 7 --- DC17/Will

Abilities (24) + Combat (22) + Saving Throws (16) + Skills (22) + Feats (9) + Powers (64) - Drawbacks (0) = 157/157 Power Points

Done by Sandman XI

Right, updates.

Aiko

1pp to spend

- Drop Datalink from 3 to 1

3pp to spend

- Add Communicate 1 [Radio]

2pp to spend

- Add Power Reserve 1 [Communicate [Radio], Datalink] (2pp)

0pp to spend

Code:

[b]Communicate 1[/b] [Radio] [10ft/100ft/1000ft] [Power Reserve] (1pp)

[b]Datalink 1[/b] [10ft/100ft/1000ft] [Power Reserve] (1pp)

[b]Power Reserve 1[/b] [Communicate [Radio], Datalink] (2pp)
Mongrel Angel 1pp to spend - Change this: Teleport 5 (Flaws: Long-range only; Power Feats: Alternate Power 2) [7pp] AP: Teleport 1 (Extras: Portal; Power Feats: Progression [10ftX10ft]) AP: Dimensional Pocket 1 (Extras: Continuous Duration; Flaws: Grappling Required; Power Feats: Progression 1] into this: Teleport 6 (Flaws: Long-range only; Power Feats: Alternate Power 2) [8pp] AP: Teleport 1 (Extras: Portal; Power Feats: Change Direction, Progression [10ftX10ft]) AP: Dimensional Pocket 1 (Extras: Continuous Duration; Flaws: Grappling Required; Power Feats: Progression 2] Code:
[b]Teleport 6[/b] ([i]Flaws[/i]: Long-range only; [i]Power Feats[/i]: Alternate Power 2) [8pp]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Teleport 1[/b] (Extras: Portal; Power Feats: Change Direction, Progression [10ftX10ft])

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Dimensional Pocket 1[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Continuous Duration; [i]Flaws[/i]: Grappling Required; [i]Power Feats[/i]: Progression 2]

Done by AA

Sparksmith +6 Points!

Feats

Remove Accurate Attack

Add All Out Attack

Add Move-By Action

Powers: I added Precise to the Array, instead of it being on all of the separate alts, since I want it on the Create Object, too. To fill in the points that were freed up for the alts, I took Improved Crit for the blast and Takedown Attack for the Strike. I also changed the strike around so that Autofire worked as intended, and simplified it. I can put the other stuff in a future alt or in a stunt. I also added the Innate Comprehend, since Kurt's trained all over the world, it would make sense for him to speak and understand human languages, but it wasn't meant to be his power, hence the Innate. Since buying them with feats would be way too costly, I thought this would be a better idea. Besides, he doesn't necessarily NEED to know how to read it, right?

tldr: Add Precise to Array. Exchange Precise for Improved Critical on Blast Power. Change Strike Power as written in code, add Comprehend 2.

[u][b]Powers[/b][/u]: 4+4+12+37 = 57PP

[b]Comprehend 2 ([/b]Speak and Understand One Language at a Time; [i]Feats:[/i] Innate, [i]Drawbacks:[/i]Power Loss (NonHuman/Earth)) [4pp] (Can speak and understand any human language.)

[b]Flight 4 ([/b] 100mph [i]Flaws:[/i] Platform[b])[/b] [4pp] (Spark encases around him or can form wings)

[b]Force Field 6 ([/b] +6 Toughness [i]Extra:[/i] Impervious 6[b])[/b] [12pp] (Body Armor and/or Glowing Aura)

[b]Spark Control 16 ([/b] 32pp Array, [i]Feats[/i]: Accurate 2, Precise; 2 Alternate Powers[b])[/b] [37pp]

[list][b][u]Base Power:[/u] Create Object 10 ([/b]50 Foot Cube, [i]Extras:[/i] Moveable, [i]Power Feats:[/i] Selective, Tether ) [32pp] (Energy)

[b][u]Alternate Power[/u]: Blast 10 ([/b] Ranged Damage 10, [i]Extras:[/i] Autofire, [i]Power Feats:[/i] Improved Range, Improved Critical) [32/32pp] (Energy Beam or Energy Weapon Fire)

[b][u]Alternate Power[/u]: Strike 5 ([/b] Damage 10, [i]Extras:[/i] Autofire 2 [10, Reduced interval], Penetrating 3, [i]Power Feats:[/i] Mighty, Improved Critical 2, Takedown Attack) [32/32pp] (Energy Weapon)[/list]

Saving Throws: This is not an add from Power Points. I REALLY hate to bring this up, but there's an error in Sparksmith's toughness that should be addressed. The Force Field only adds +6 to his toughness. what is listed is over caps.

tldr: fix my toughness :(

Toughness: +8/+2 (Impervious 6/0) (+2 Con, +6 Force Field)

Done by AA