New Year's Resolutions

Barnum

It's that time of year again. I'm meditating on what my resolutions will be for 2008. I made 4 resolutions last year. I kept/achieved 2 of them completely, made good progress on 1, and failed one miserably. :oops:

In the next few days, I'll make my final commitments and put them in writing. As I do, I'll post them here so you guys can all snicker at my lameness. :)

What about you? Any resolutions for next year?

It's that time of year again. I'm meditating on what my resolutions will be for 2008. I made 4 resolutions last year. I kept/achieved 2 of them completely, made good progress on 1, and failed one miserably. :oops:

In the next few days, I'll make my final commitments and put them in writing. As I do, I'll post them here so you guys can all snicker at my lameness. :)

I stopped my "fast" with Christmas, and I intend to restart it with New Year's. That means:

1) No sweet drinks that aren't juice or alcohol... yeah, that sounds bad when I put it that way. I'll usually have a drink if I'm out with friends, and I'm not giving that up. They think I'm weird enough as it is. I never drink alcohol alone anyway. I kept this one up, since drinking soda would feel weird now.

2) No snacks outside of meals.

3) Only a little chocolate - I gave it up completely without a problem, so I can cut back from where I was without a problem as well.

4) Back to meat no more than once or twice a week.

I'll probably also have some non-food resolutions, but these are what I already have planned. Oh, and shave my beard to keep my promise to my grandfather.

I stopped my "fast" with Christmas, and I intend to restart it with New Year's. That means:

1) No sweet drinks that aren't juice or alcohol... yeah, that sounds bad when I put it that way. I'll usually have a drink if I'm out with friends, and I'm not giving that up. They think I'm weird enough as it is. I never drink alcohol alone anyway. I kept this one up, since drinking soda would feel weird now.

3) Only a little chocolate - I gave it up completely without a problem, so I can cut back from where I was without a problem as well.

I'll probably also have some non-food resolutions, but these are what I already have planned. Oh, and shave my beard to keep my promise to my grandfather.