Cry Havok

angrydurf

Two thread ideas actually.

The first is more action oriented. An attack on Astro Labs (Or perhaps an Archtech facility if Doc is interested) by Havok and his Robotic minions, Not only do the heroes have to safeguard the scientists and other civilians they also must deal with the dangers of collateral damage in such a location where delicate experiments can easily go horribly wrong in the middle of a fight. This will be mostly a combat thread with assorted setbacks related to experiments gone wrong in a race against time to make sure Havok doesn't escape with the McGuffin. Going to be bringing Phalanx in on this one and looking for 2-3 others. Basically the set-up is crisis response.

The second is a more extended investigative thread where the heroes try and piece together the who and why behind the recent series of daring and violent thefts of super-tech research. Once they unravel the plot they have to move in to stop the villain from completing his vile plan. Looking for 3-4 heroes for this one.

I'd be down for getting either of my active PCs in on the action. BH might be the better choice, because I think The Scarab would destroy this guy. :D But I can bow out if we need to make room for Phalanx's fellow Claremont kids.

I'd be down for getting either of my active PCs in on the action. BH might be the better choice, because I think The Scarab would destroy this guy. :D But I can bow out if we need to make room for Phalanx's fellow Claremont kids.

Well Scarab would likely destroy him on the investigative end true. Though his super sekrit lair is outside the scope of her normal esp scans That just adds a matter of minutes until she finds it. But his minions are all Robots which does limit Scarabs utility a bit. As for Claremont kids they had as much chance to sign up as the rest of you and were too slow :D. As havok starts targeting Phalanx more I'm sure they'll get involved this is more of a intro for the villain anyway.

Anyway.

Das Battle: Phalanx, Gossamer, Maybe midnight or Doc, or Wesley is some combonation.

Jenkies: Quark, Black Hand, Doctor Science, Carbon, Midnight?

That looks like what we're shaping up for so far.

Gizmo you got a preference for Brawling or Investigating?

Hmm... put Midnight down for the brawling one. He's a bright kid and I plan to build up his detective skills eventually, but he wouldn't be making very many checks as it stands. I want to get in some combat practice with him, anyway, since I'm so used to Jack's style at this point.

Alright so this is the breakdown I'm going with

Das Battle: Phalanx, Gossamer, Midnight, and Doctor Archeville. Is gossamer working for Astro Labs or Archetech now?

Jenkies: Quark, Black Hand, Doctor Science, Carbon.

Will be posting the start of these soon I hope.