The Grue Invasion - NOW RECRUITING FOR PART 2

Geez3r

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah's location depends on when the Invasion starts (or at least when she becomes aware of it)

During most of the day - The SCC

Late afternoon - Her apartment in Riverside

Night - Out patrolling, so anywhere in the city

I don't have any preferences for where she is

Doc usually hangs around Hanover, but his interests are brad enough ("zhere's alvays room for Science!") that he can start anywhere you need.

Dead Head hangs out at cemeteries and morgues, so there's some flexibility there in where he can show up.

As for particular team-ups, I'm flexible. I think the only thing to advise against is a Dead Head/Wander team up... which makes me think that definitely should happen at some point (if the invading Grue have files on the heroes, they could well know how much seeing DH would affect Wander) :twisted:

Okay so to break it down:

South Freedom

Arrowhawk

Carbon

Mongrel Angel

Midnight

Wesley

Freedom Angel

Young Freedom

Geckoman

Hellion

Phalanx

Wander

Psyche

Breakdown

The West End

Jack of All Blades

Colt

Grimlakin

Fulcrum

Sarah Prescot

Hanover

Dr. Archeville

Ace Danger

Quark

Gossamer

Some place else

Dark Star

Dead Head

Avenger

Phantom

Aurora

All of these threads follow more or less the same plot line with the exception of the Hanover thread. As you can tell, the Hanover thread is dealing with the Science! and Subterfuge part of the Invasion. But this is only for the Intro part of the thread.

There are going to be 3 main series of events, with the availability to both A - pick where you're going and B - who's going with you.

So 3 questions:

1) Does the set up look good to everyone?

2) Did I miss anyone?

3) Where is "Some place else" taking place?

I've mentioned this several times, but incase anyone's missed it, be aware that my work load is the highest its ever been. I may not be able to update that frequently. My goal is at least 2 times per week in each of the 5 threads.

In addition, in everyone of the combat threads there was at least 1 instance where the heroes should get hero points. Don't worry, you will. I am quite loose with the hero points. I just wanted everyone to get their stuff up first and I'll throw the HP into the status counter.

Also, the whole point of these threads (and most of my threads in general) is Stuff Blowing Up. So expect lots of that. Massive swaths of the city are going to get wrecked.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay, I know its been a long wait, but part 2 is nearly upon us. I'll post more details once the last thread is officially done, but for now, here's the new sign up. With the exception of MiTS: AEGIS, all of the old threads are concluded.

Even if you don't sign up, you're assumed to be doing something during this time period, so feel free to use that as an opprotunity for News Posts or even a Solo thread. Also, you don't have to stick with your current groups, you can mix and match to the new locations. Again, details to follow.