The Grue Invasion - NOW RECRUITING FOR PART 2

Geez3r

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have Breakdown stay with the Claremont crew, or with Geckoman if Claremont skips. (Roommates gotta watch each other's backs, right?)

I'll have Colt stay with the Interceptors, wherever they want to go, (or with Grim if the Interceptors get Split)

Other than that I really have no preference, and I would love to hear input from my teammates.

Objective 3 sounds like a good one for Fulcrum! ;)

I think that's one Interceptor Vote for Option 3. I'll throw my support in that direction to make it two, just to move things along. This is a good fit for the Interceptors, as we have the MAVERIC to aid in rescuing civilians if necessary.

Interceptors Go!

We seriously need a better battlecry than that.

But yeah, The Interceptors would be all over the 'desperate last stand holding action' deal for Objective 3. Not to mention that, given that she's preparing to enter pre-med, a certain sibling could very well be volunteering at said hospital.

Midnight II would probably fit best with either 1 or 2. I suspect his Intimidation would be more effective on panicking civilians, but the prison breakout sounds pretty darn cool.

Objective 1/ Riots: Iron Clad (PL7), Robin Cross (PL10), Fluer (PL13), Freedom Angel (PL10), Arrowhawk, Sage

Objective 2/ Blackstone:

Objective 3/ Hospital: Sparksmith, Wander, Dead Head, Rycon, Kid Cthulu, Aiko, Fulcrum, Colt, JoAB, Grimlakin

Objective 4/ Power Station:

Okay, the only one on YF who has expressed direction interest is Wander for Objective 3. So someone make a decision and everyone make sure I accounted for your vote.

Objective 1/ Riots: Iron Clad, Robin Cross , Fluer, Freedom Angel, Sage

Objective 2/ Blackstone: Breakdown?, Arrowhawk, Sarah Prescott, Midnight II

Objective 3/ Hospital: Sparksmith, Wander, Dead Head, Fulcrum, Colt, JoAB, Grimlakin

Objective 4/ Power Station: Rycon, Kid Cthulu, Aiko,