The Grue Invasion - NOW RECRUITING FOR PART 2

Geez3r

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez3r, if your intention is to field interest from new characters as well as renewed interest of characters already involved it may be best to start a new thread. I know many people stop paying attention to campaign discussion threads that they were not originally involved with, and as such may miss the update that you posted here.

Just trying to make sure everyone gets a shot at board-wide events :)

Or we can go the lazy route and change the title of the thread.

Anywho, so far we've got:

Colt

Breakdown

Sage

JoAB

Midnight II

Rift

Sarah Prescott

Rycon

Tank

Wander

Dr. Archeville

Dead Head

Dark Star

Hellion

Kid Cthulu

Arrowhawk/Equinox

Geckoman

Ironclad

Fulcrum

Gossamer

Grimlakin

Slipstream

Aiko

Mongrel Angel

The Curator

Displacer

Sparksmith

That's a whopping 27 characters.

It Continues!

Okay, we're gonna try a different approach this time. Instead of me telling you where you're gonna go, you get to decide. There are 4 main objectives in part 2:

1. Stop the citizens from rioting, looting and generally tearing the city apart.

2. Stop the riots and/or escape attempts at Blackstone.

3. Protect the Hospitals from Atlas' "pets"

4. Restore power to the city.

Those in the MiTS: AEGIS thread will have their own difficulties to deal with. ;)

Also, we don't need even teams, if more people head to location X, I ramp up the difficulty. In addition, if no one heads to a certain area, it'll just happen "off screen", handled by the other heroes in the city... probably :twisted: Also, you don't need to be with the same people you were with last time. So the Claremont crew could scatter to the 4 winds. It's all up to you.

EDIT: Each objective is its own thread, you can't do multiple threads with the same character.

Ironclad's up for this. And hey, why not Robin, too?

Ironclad can be just about anywhere, but if you want her 'off the clock,' best bet is Hanover or Lantern Hill. Robin mostly hangs out in North Freedom, but she can be elsewhere if it's required.

Robin will be concentrating on Obj 1, while Ironclad helps at the power station.

Rycon... will be in any part that KC and Aiko will be at.

As for Tank, AA mentioned about boarding an orbital Grue station, could Tank be on there too?

Oh yes, Tank had arrived at FC very shortly before the invasion. Since he isn't well known yet (or rather, hasn't done any superhero-ism as of then), he will be known by his real name, Jyad. I'd like the name "Tank" to be given as a name by the civilians that watch him/be saved by.

If it's not too late to pull Fleur in on this, I'll have her attempting to calm the citizenry and stop any riots. Wander will be up for stopping any giant "pets" that might be marauding around, unless someone takes charge of YF and points them all in one direction.