Power Level Limitations

Bael

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The 1 pp/rank version of morph with the metamorph power feat basicly gives you two separate characters. You can build one character who may be, for example, a wizard. You give him the (meta)morph power. Then you build a complete second character, say a dragon, and he has to have the same rank of (meta)morph as the wizard. You can have as many alternate characters as you have ranks of the metamorph power feat. In addition, if you have the 2pp/rank version of morph (for example, humanoids), then the metamorph-characters can only be humanoids. So no unicorns or dragons. For the mythological character mentioned earlier, I'd possibly go with Morph 4 (Mythological creatures; Power Feats: Metamorph 3; 11 pp). There is really no set amount of ranks you have to have of morph if you want a metamorph-character. It depends on the GM/Judge but I think the usual amount is 4 ranks or so. *looks at above* Hrm, hope that helped.

The 1 pp/rank version of morph with the metamorph power feat basicly gives you two separate characters. You can build one character who may be, for example, a wizard. You give him the (meta)morph power. Then you build a complete second character, say a dragon, and he has to have the same rank of (meta)morph as the wizard. You can have as many alternate characters as you have ranks of the metamorph power feat. In addition, if you have the 2pp/rank version of morph (for example, humanoids), then the metamorph-characters can only be humanoids. So no unicorns or dragons. For the mythological character mentioned earlier, I'd possibly go with Morph 4 (Mythological creatures; Power Feats: Metamorph 3; 11 pp). There is really no set amount of ranks you have to have of morph if you want a metamorph-character. It depends on the GM/Judge but I think the usual amount is 4 ranks or so. *looks at above* Hrm, hope that helped.