Touring the City, Pt 2

Thevshi

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Easy thugs?â€Â

â€ÂWell, what I might find and easy thug might not really be.†Velocity replied. “But one thing I have learned is that it is often best to use your speed to your advantage, which means making a quick passing attack and then running out of sight before doubling back to attack again.â€Â

â€ÂSome might say that is a bit cowardly or something, but when your not bulletproof, you need to use your head.â€Â

“So...you ever been in a fight before?â€Â

“Easy thugs?â€Â

â€ÂWell, what I might find and easy thug might not really be.†Velocity replied. “But one thing I have learned is that it is often best to use your speed to your advantage, which means making a quick passing attack and then running out of sight before doubling back to attack again.â€Â

â€ÂSome might say that is a bit cowardly or something, but when your not bulletproof, you need to use your head.â€Â

“Easy thugs?â€Â

“Yeah, that’s not quite what I would call fighting, but it’s better than nothing.†Velocity began. “But that is very different than some guy with a knife, or club coming after you, an adult guy. Or worse someone that can pick up a car, or shoot electricity. Fighting crime is not like dealing with schoolyard bullies. If they can, a criminal your trying to stop will kill you, or at the very least seriously injure you.â€Â

“Yeah, that’s not quite what I would call fighting, but it’s better than nothing.†Velocity began. “But that is very different than some guy with a knife, or club coming after you, an adult guy. Or worse someone that can pick up a car, or shoot electricity. Fighting crime is not like dealing with schoolyard bullies. If they can, a criminal your trying to stop will kill you, or at the very least seriously injure you.â€Â

• 1 month later...

Velocity sighed. Johnny did not seem to be at all deterred by the possibility of getting seriously hurt or killed. I’d better help him out or he will just go try to do it himself, and have an even greater chance of getting killed.

“Okay.†She then said. “But you have to listen to what I say and not try to take on more than your ready for.â€Â

Velocity sighed. Johnny did not seem to be at all deterred by the possibility of getting seriously hurt or killed. I’d better help him out or he will just go try to do it himself, and have an even greater chance of getting killed.

“Okay.†She then said. “But you have to listen to what I say and not try to take on more than your ready for.â€Â

“Okay then, I guess the first thing to do is talk a bit about what to do when we do find some crooks.†Velocity stated.

“First thing, is your speed is what will keep you safe. I’m pretty good at dodging attacks, if I get hit, well…I’m not so good at taking them. So try to make yourself as hard to hit as possible.â€Â

“Now, I figured out that when I try to punch bad guys, my fist actually hits pretty darn hard, as its breaking the sound barrier. So you will need to try to do that when you face off with a bad guy, don’t over think it, just punch with all you can put behind it.â€Â

“If possible, make an attack and move away, that goes back to the not getting hit.â€Â

“Got all that?â€Â

“Okay then, I guess the first thing to do is talk a bit about what to do when we do find some crooks.†Velocity stated.

“First thing, is your speed is what will keep you safe. I’m pretty good at dodging attacks, if I get hit, well…I’m not so good at taking them. So try to make yourself as hard to hit as possible.â€Â

“Now, I figured out that when I try to punch bad guys, my fist actually hits pretty darn hard, as its breaking the sound barrier. So you will need to try to do that when you face off with a bad guy, don’t over think it, just punch with all you can put behind it.â€Â

“If possible, make an attack and move away, that goes back to the not getting hit.â€Â

“Got all that?â€Â

“Got all that?â€Â