Touring the City, Pt 2

Thevshi

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Hmmm. Well, its not really about how fast you can run.†Velocity said as Johnny seemed unable to reproduce the explosion he had described in his classroom. “And you don’t seem to be breaking the sound barrier anyway.†She added.

“Maybe we should give that one a break for now, try something different.†She said. “Try this.†She said, as she took off towards the edge of the water where a small wall was located,. As she drew up to the wall, she ran up she was running along the wall, instead of the ground. At the end of the wall, she hopped back to the ground and skidded to a stop. She then looked back to see if Johnny could do the same thing.

“Hmmm. Well, its not really about how fast you can run.†Velocity said as Johnny seemed unable to reproduce the explosion he had described in his classroom. “And you don’t seem to be breaking the sound barrier anyway.†She added.

“Maybe we should give that one a break for now, try something different.†She said. “Try this.†She said, as she took off towards the edge of the water where a small wall was located,. As she drew up to the wall, she ran up she was running along the wall, instead of the ground. At the end of the wall, she hopped back to the ground and skidded to a stop. She then looked back to see if Johnny could do the same thing.

Velocity smiled as Johnny was able to run along the wall. “From what I have learned, I have to keep moving for that to work. I have been able to run up and down the sides of skyscrapers that way, but you might want to try it with some lower buildings a bit to get the hang of it.â€Â

Velocity smiled as Johnny was able to run along the wall. “From what I have learned, I have to keep moving for that to work. I have been able to run up and down the sides of skyscrapers that way, but you might want to try it with some lower buildings a bit to get the hang of it.â€Â

“Yeah, would be best to know how to keep from accidentally doing that.†Velocity agreed. “Maybe with more practice you’ll figure it out.â€Â

“Soooo, not sure what else there is to teach you.†She then added. “You should just practice with your powers till you really have the hang of them.†Velocity was also a bit uncertain on the idea of this kid going out and trying to beat up criminals. He was fast, that was for sure, but it was still very dangerous.

“Yeah, would be best to know how to keep from accidentally doing that.†Velocity agreed. “Maybe with more practice you’ll figure it out.â€Â

“Soooo, not sure what else there is to teach you.†She then added. “You should just practice with your powers till you really have the hang of them.†Velocity was also a bit uncertain on the idea of this kid going out and trying to beat up criminals. He was fast, that was for sure, but it was still very dangerous.

Velocity gave Johnny a weak smile. “Well….are you sure your ready for that?â€Â

â€ÂIt can be pretty dangerous, even with powers, I mean, even a normal thug with a gun can get lucky. Maybe you might want to wait till you’re a bit older?â€Â

â€ÂIt can be pretty dangerous, even with powers, I mean, even a normal thug with a gun can get lucky. Maybe you might want to wait till you’re a bit older?â€Â