Aftershock

mellowgoth

QUESTIONNAIRE

Introduction

Give a two or three word description of yourself. (Describe your character's concept.)

Thrill-seeking damage absorber.

Do you have any nicknames, street names, titles, or nom de plume?

Aftershock. 'Cuz he really gets going after the first impact...

What is your full birth name?

Christopher Allen Frasier

Where do you live?

A tiny 'studio' (euphamism for '1 room') apartment in Lincoln, close to the Southside and the river.

Why do you live there?

"Cuz I can afford it..."

What do you perceive as your greatest strength?

The ability to do incredibly stupid things and not get hurt.

What do you perceive as your greatest weakness?

That would be the incredibly stupid things. What can he say, he's new at this.

Physical Traits

How old are you? (Chronological age as well as age category.)

22 - young adult

What is your sex?

Male

What is your race?

Mixed European, primarily Scottish, Dutch, and Swiss

How tall are you?

How much do you weigh?

What is your general body type, frame, bone structure, and poise?

Wiry body, little spare muscle, next to no fat. Typically failry poor posture. Casual, relaxed when talking or when something is happening, but rapidly gets fidgety if forced to wait.

What is your skin colour?

medium caucasian, a little ruddy at times. A couple of freckles on the face.

What is your hair colour?

Brown

What is your hair style?

Straight, combed back, a little less than shoulder length.

[b}Do you have any facial hair?

A little soul patch under the lower lip.

What is your eye colour?

Blue

How attractive are you?

"I get some second looks."

What is your most distinguishing feature?

Brgith blue eyes

Do you have any scars, tattoos, or birthmarks?

No major marks. A couple of freckles on the face and shoulders.

What is your handedness (left/right/ambidextrous)?

Right handed

Do you resemble some currently known person?

Not really

What kind of clothing do you wear?

"Prime grade A slackerwear, dude. No, it never IS too cold for shorts. And the sandals only go away when there is actual snow. Tie-dye, though, is right out. There are enough perfectly good t-shirts in the world wihtout the need to go all swirly on them..."

Do you wear makeup?

No

What sort of vocal tone do you have?

"Ah...Dude."

History

Where is your homeland?

Freedom City

Are you aware of its history?

"I got a 'B' in History in High School, but that's been a couple a years."

Are you patriotic or a social outcast?

"Uh..is that really an either/or question? I've known some flag-waving freaks. I'd say closer to patriot, I guess."

What are your opinions of home?

"Nowhere I'd rather live. I haven't seen a lot of other places, yet."

Where is your home town?

Freedom City. "But North Freedom. Living in South Freedom is almost like another city..."

Are your real reasons for becoming an adventurer different from what you tell others?

Yes and no. There are deeper goals than he usually discusses, but they are sort of on the back burner while he gets his feet wet.

Do you have any particularly high or low ability scores?

Dexterity is higher than average, but not outlandish.

How have these scores affected your life so far?

Chris has always been fairly athletic.

What about your race, growing up were you in the majority or a minority?

"Dude. I'm basically a WASP in the northeastern U.S."

Did this impact your outlook in any way?

"All the social science types tell me it does, but, I think I'm kinda..y'know, just a dude."

How do you feel about other races?

"We're all just Dudes, y'know? No-one needs to get @#$% for what color they were born. All the same, a @#^* is a @#^*, no matter what race they are. I like to think I'm an equal opportunity kinda guy."

Were there any traumatic experiences in your early years (death of a family member, abandonment, orphaned at an early age)?

"Well, Mom and Dad have been divorced just about as long as I can remeber, so I've been shuffling between houses all my life. But that just seemed kinda normal to me, y'know? No particular trauma."

Briefly describe a defining moment in your childhood and how it influenced your life.

"I was a kid when the whole Terminus thing happened. I didn't really know anyone in the thick of it, but it leavs an impression. I kinda remeber waiting and waiting for someone to tell us all that the Centurion was OK after all. It musta been a year after that - I dunno, maybe my first trip to see his statue - that it really hit home. He was gone. Made me think that there really is some major bad @#$% out there."

What stupid things did you do when you were younger?

"Oh, man, can we just lump in age 16-18 and call it a day? The worst, at least up unitl the coma thing, were the acrobatic stunts, trying to impress the girls. Almost broke my neck when Camille dared me to hang upside down off the 9th Street Bridge on-ramp. COuldn't say no when one of the ladies wanted me to show off..."

Which toys from your childhood have you kept?

"Honestly, I couldn't tell ya. When I was in the coma, the parental units put a bunch of stuff in storage. I might have to go through it some day soon. They better not have tossed my Centurion action figure, though. Probably worth some major E-bay cash..."

Why? What do they mean to you? If you didn't keep any, why not? What did you do to them all?

"I wasn't much of a toy kid. Some sports equipment, some video games. I was more into running and climbing, I guess. "

Do you have any deep, dark secrets in the past that may come back to haunt you?

The fact that he was doing some sort of probably illegal substance on the night he was rendered comatose is ntoa comfortable on for Chris. Also, that he was probaly granted his power in the same incident that created Rant and Rave.

Are you who you claim to be?

Chris is still trying to find out who he is, himself. Time will tell...

Do you have any sort of criminal record?

He has never been charged with anything. There were probably a couple incidents that could have been construed as ciminal mishchief, tresspass, or reckless endangerment, but there is no record.

How do you view the heroes/legends of your country?

Like most wide-eyed kids in Freedom city. The fact that he is in the process of becoming a superhero himself has actaully raised his level of awe for them, at least at the present.

Family

Who were your parents?

Father,John, a banker at Eastern Seaboard. Remarried, living with Chris's stepmother Eileen and half-brother Tyler (age 11) in Kingston

Mother, Ellen, a vice principal at a Hannover middle school. Remarried, living with Chris's stepfather Constantine Ebernov and his stepsister, Oksana (age13) in Hannover.

Were you raised by them? If not, then why didn't they and who did raise you?

Chris spent his time alternating between the two houses. His parents, while not getting along personally, actually handled the details of the divorce and Chris's custody efficeintly and amicably.

What was their standing in the community?

FIrmly upper middle class suburbanites.

Did your family stay in one area or move around a lot?

There were a couple of moves, but the families have always lived in North Freedom

How did you get along with their parents?

While his relationships with both parents were a little distant, there were no major difficulties.

How would your parents describe you? Answer this in the voice of your mother, then in your father's.

Do you have any siblings? If so how many and what were their names? How did you get along with each of your siblings?

Tyler, age 11, Half-brother from his father. They get along well - Tyler sees him as the cool older brother. Chris gives him what he considers to be the proper amount of friendly brotherly abuse.

Oksana, age 13, step-sister, his mother's stepdaughter. While they used to get along very well, Oksana is becoming a rather trying teenager. According to Chris's mother, she really doesn't get along with ANYONE right now.

List all current knowledge of family locations, spouses, children, birth dates, schooling, and any important incidents that only you and they might remember.

No special knowledge, really. Chris is just barely cognizant enough to scrounge up cards or small gifts for birthdays.

Do you stay in touch with them or have you become estranged?

Chris visits one of his parent's homes every Sunday, alternating.

Do you love or hate one member of the family in particular?

Not really. He is not particulary close to his step-parents, but that realtionship is fairly casual since he moved out of both houses.

Is any member of the family special to you in any way (perhaps, as a confidant, mentor, or arch-rival)?

There seems to be a bit of a rivalry developing with Oksana, who Chris suspects is quite a bit smarter than he is. She seems to take delight in taunting him.

Are there any black (or white) sheep in the family (including you)?

"I guess that'd be me...Black sheep? I dunno. Maybe a dark grey?"

[b}If so, who are they and how did they "gain" the position?[/b}

"Well, a drug overdose and a multi-year coma outta do it..."

Do you have a notorious or celebrated ancestor?

"Mom likes to talk about a great grand something uncle that was a privateer in 1812, but I'm pretty hazy on those details."

If so, what did this person do to become famous or infamous?

"I think he got his ship sunk..."

Do you try to live up to the reputation of your ancestor, try to live it down, or ignore it?

It's not really a factor for Chris

Do you ever want to have a family of your own someday?

"Whoa! Dude! This is WAY to early to think abou things like that. Seriously! Want to give a guy aheart attack?"

Would anything change your mind on this issue and if so, what?

Age and mautrity, one can hope.

What type of person would be your ideal mate?

"Let ya know when I meet her, dude. I think this may take some massive research..."

Relationships

Do you have any close friends? If so, who and what are they like?

There was a small crew of friend through middle school: as they started into high school relationships, some of these bonds were strained, other became less important. Chris was a fairly popular kid, but wasn't all that close to anyone in particular. His friend smostly went off to college, the military, or jobs while he was in the coma.

His best friend from childhood was Ryan Summers, his father's neighbor's son. They did their best to get each other into and keep each other out of trouble. Ryan went to a private high school, and they have lost touch.

What is the history of their relationship(s) with you?

See above. It is also worth noting that none of Chris's long string of short-lived girlfirends have been in touch since his recovery.

Do you currently have a best friend whom you would protect with your reputation or your life?

Not currently. Starting the superhero gig has made Chris sensitive of his privacy - ok, maybe just a little paranoid - and not inclined to rach out to people in any but the most casual of ways.

If so, who are they and what caused you to feel so close to them? What would have to happen for you to end this relationship?

n/a

Do you have any bitter enemies?

No-one with a name, but Chris wants some answers from the people that gave him the substance that activated his powers.

If so, who are they, what are they like, and what is the history of their feud with you?

Chris doesn't know, yet

Have you defeated them before?

Not yet...

How might these enemies seek to discomfit you in the future?

It might be intersting if anyone puts Aftershock together with one of the survivors of the nightclub incident that pur Chris out of commission.

Which person(s) or group(s) are you most loyal to?

If anyone, it's his parents and siblings. He has a lot of sympahties for the youth of the city: he thinks that being young and stupid is no rason to be preyed apon.

Who is your most trusted ally?

"Having one of those would be really great, dude.."

Who do you trust, in general?

Chris is, in general, a rather trusting individual. He may have some hard lessons to learn beacasue of this as he progresses.

Who do you despise and why?

He's fairly non-judemental, prefering to live and let live "Dude, if it's your thing, do it." But authoritarian hypocrisy would really stick in his craw - do as I say, not as I do types.

Name seven things you hate in others.

1. Delibrate maliciousness

2. Hyporcritical enforcement of authority

3. Holding meaningless grudges

4. Uptightness

5. Contempt

6. Cheap shots - laying on insults or harm when the target can't or won't respond

7. Enjoying the suffering of others.

Is your image consistent?

As consistent as his thought process...

Do you deliberately present yourself differently in different situations, and how?

It has not yet occurred to him that he might need to do so, someday.

What would you die for?

This is not something to which Chris has given a lot of thought, but, in a snap decision, he might die to protect the innocent, or his family.

What is the worst thing someone has done to you?

Gave him a powerful psychoactive mutagenic chemical and told him it would get him pretty high...

What is your general reaction to an attractive member of the opposite sex who lets you know they are available?

This is very high at the top of Chris's list of 'Things I live for'. Chris is an active flirt, and a rapid-fire serial monogamist. He doens't go into relationships loooking for anything lasting, but, man, he enjoys the time along the way to the ineveitable breakup.

How do you get along with others of the same adventuring class?

"Let you know when I meet some folks, dude..."

Have you lost any loves?

Many realtionships have ended, but no-one has died. It's doubtful if Chris ever really loved any of them, even if he was quite fond of some.

How did you handle the situation (short & long term)?

"Bummer. NEXT!"

Who would miss you should you go missing?

His parents and siblings.

How close are you to your adventuring companions?

"Let you know when I meet some folks, dude..."

What do they not know about you?

n/a

Are you a member of any house, guild, organization, or church? What is your level of involvement?

Niether of his families attended any sort of church. The closest thing would have been high school sports teams. He always thought that he'd join a fraternity in college, but that is seeming quite unlikely at the moment.

Personality & Beliefs

Chris is basically laid back and easy going, his primary goal has been to thoroughly enjoy life. He's had it fairly good, and he knows it. He might be ever so slightly more appreciative of it than the average teen/early twentsomething. Slightly.

The experience that left him in a coma and empowered him is the major factor in his thinking over the past year or so. It appeals to his base nature, of course - he has the chance to seek thrills on an entirely new level. But there is this nagging, inconvenient thread of altruism in teh back of his head - ther are things that he shoud DO with his newfound ability, which may not be light, fluffy, and fun. Time will tell if the hero's life adds some maturity and depth to Chris.

He believes that the world is a hard enough place without people mistreateing each other. Being in and around Freedom City all of his life, he has seen what canhappen when someone with some real power decides to abuse the people without it. Now, maybe, he has a chance to do something about that. He has a bit of a feel that this may be what he is, in some cosmic sense, meant to do. Certainly, nothing else (with the possbile exception of the fairer sex) has held his attention like this concept - it's been burning in his mind for over a year, now.

Do you, or did you, have any role models?

Chris, like most other kids, loved the superheroes growing up. He was also fond of following athletes, but the particular idol changed as rapidly as his own participation in various sports. Expereinceing the death of the Centurion was certainly a blow.

Do you have any heroes or idols, either contemporary or from legend?

(See above)

Did you ever become disillusioned with former heroes or idols? If so, why and what were the circumstances?

(See above)

When did you decide to become an adventurer?

About six months after coming out of the coma - about six months ago.

Why have you chosen to risk your life as a career?

Thrills, spills, chills... and a deeply buried sense of duty and responsibility. That part is well hidden, even from himself, most of the time.

What do you expect to get out of being an adventurer? What, if anything, would make you stop adventuring?

er....Thrills, spills, chills. Attention from the ladies, if he's really lucky, though the whole secret identity thing may be a major blocakade to romantic benefits from Heroing. What would make him stop? He'll let you know when he sees it. Chris is definately not planning that far ahead.

Do you have any dreams or ambitions? If not, why?

Let's see how far this hero gig goes...

What are your short term goals (what would you like to be doing within a year)?

Short term goals generally mean "What's for lunch?" for Chris. He woud like to upgrade hsi equipment and hone his skills, maybe meet some of the other players in town.

What are your long term goals (what would you like to be doing twenty years from now)?

"What? Twenty years? Are you even remotely serious?"

Though, within a few years, Chris would like to have found out who engineered the events that lead to so many deaths, so much trauma, and the empowerment of himself, Rant, and Rave.

If these goals seem at odds with each other, or with your dreams, how do you reconcile the differences?

n/a

Do you have any great rational or irrational fears or phobias? If so, what are the origins of, or reasons behind them?

How do you react when this fear manifests itself?

What are your attitudes regarding material wealth?

Chris is just discovering for the first time what it feels like to live wihtout at least comfortable wealth. He's finding what he can do without. ti is a new set of experinces for him.

Are you miserly with your share of the wealth, or do you spend it freely?

Perhaps a bit too freely...

Do you see wealth as a mark of success, or just as a means to an end?

he knows that he will come into his trust fund in a few years, so, long term he is not worried - it would be more a means to an end for him. he just has no idea what the end is.

How do you generally treat others?

Never worse than a bit of teasing, a little sarcasm. Fo the most part, relaxed and groovy. Though in his younger days, he went through periods of being fairly self-centered and inconsiderate. That, for the most part, was why his relationships tended not to last.

Do you trust easily (perhaps too easily) or not?

Perhaps too easily. Thsi may casue problems in the days ahead.

Are you introverted (shy and withdrawn) or extroverted (outgoing)?

Extrovert. Definately an extrovert.

Are you a humble soul or blusteringly proud?

Chris tends to go for the bragging without bragging - and is definately not adverse to showing off.

What habits do you find most annoying in friends?

"Ditching me at the last minute."

What are your most annoying habits?

General irresponsibility and poor memory - including dithcing people at the last minute. According to his step-sister, it's his proclivity for the word "Dude".

Is there any race, creed, alignment, religion, class, profession, political viewpoint, or the like against which you are strongly prejudiced, and why?

Chris has the left-leaning tendencies of the urban young, without a lot of fire behind them. The extreme social conservative right wing annoys him - he thinks that most folks should be able to live like they want. He has no real opinion on most other political issues. Missing the first couple of years after he turned 18, he has yet to vote.

What is your favourite food?

Whatever comes in large amounts. At this time in his life, he leans toward Mexican or Tex-Mex, but can never say no to a pizza.

What is your favourite drink?

Chris is still very much hooked on the high sugar high caffiene carbonated beverages.

What is your favourite treat (desert)?

Pie. Fruit pies, mostly. Cherry as a top preference, but apple or blueberry will do in a pinch.

Do you favour a particular cuisine?

It changes, but mexican or Tex/Mex right now. In the past it has been Thai and Indian.

Do you savor the tastes when eating or "wolf down" your food?

He's a hyperactive kid barely out of his teens, with some super-speed to boot. What do you think?

Do you like food mild or heavily spiced?

With the iron stomach of the young, hot and spicy is a badge of courage.

Are there any specific foodstuffs that you find disgusting or refuse to eat?

Never warmed up to liver, lima beans, or tofu.

What are your favourite colour(s)?

Dark greens and bright, lighter blues.

Is there any colour that you dislike?

Browns and tans.

Do you have a favourite (or hated) song, type of music, or instrument?

He's an indie rock type, though his real tastes are now a few years out of date - missing two years of your life will do that. He's not fond of country.

If you have a favourite scent, what is it?

Mom's cherry pie baking still does it.

What is your favourite type of animal?

Chris likes unnusual pets, like ferrets, parrots, or lizards.

Are you allergic to any kinds of animals?

Cats

Is there anything that enrages you?

"Never had much of a temper, dude. Maybe somethin' out there will make me blow my stack, but I haven't found it yet. Emphasize the chill, dude."

Is there anything which embarrasses you?

Being shown up in something he is alledgedly good at. Being shot down by a girl. Being made to feel stupid in front of people.

Do you enjoy "roughing it", or do you prefer your creature comforts?

"I live in a city. I LIKE living in a city. Why would you think that I'd think camping is a good idea?"

Do you have a patron deity?

No.

Are you devout or impious?

n/a

Do you actively worship and proselytize or do you simply pay lip service?

n/a

What lengths would you go to defend your faith?

n/a

Was your faith influenced or molded by anyone special?

n/a

Do you belong to a dominant church, or an independent church, cult, or sect (and is the group accepted, frowned upon, or considered heretics)?

n/a

Will you kill?

It's not a matter that Chris has considered deeply. Under most circumstances, no. Most liekly, he would need to be enraged beyond reason - and righ tnow, he can't imagine what would make him that angry.

When did you decide (or learn) that you would?

Hasn't happened yet

When do you consider it okay to kill (under what circumstances)?

Chris doesn't think its ever OK - but it obviously happens.

When do you consider it wrong to kill (under what circumstances)?

In just about every circumstance that he has imagined.

What would you do if someone else attempted to (or successfully did) kill under your "wrong" circumstances, what would be your reaction?

"Thats the sort of thing that I got into the biz for, dude. Bring 'em in."

What if it were your enemy?

"Bring him in, and try not to enjoy it too much..."

What if it were your friend?

"Bummer, dude. Maybe get him, like, a really good lawyer first. Make sure it's him. I sure as @#$$ hope that no freind of mine would ever do that."

In reality, this would probably paralyze Chris with indecision for a while.

What if the opponent were not in control of their own actions (under duress, charmed, dominated, possessed)?

"Can't punish someone if its not their fault. But proving that is the real b#$%^."

What would you do if something were stolen from you?

"Renters insurance, dude. Best. Idea. Ever."

What would you do if you were badly insulted publicly?

Try to give as good as he got, try to laugh it off, or slink away, embarrssed and ashamed. Chris was never one to start palyground fistfights.

What would you do if a good friend or relative were killed by means other than natural death?

"Why I bought a mask, dude. Time to get all detectivy. Find whodunnit, make sure they pay the price."

What is the one task you would absolutely refuse to do?

"My mom would say dishes."

Probably harming someone helpless.

What do you consider to be the worst crime someone could commit and why?

Torture, becasue of the deliberation and forethought. Losing control, Chris can understand, but a drive to hurt someone over an extended period, enough to elaborately plan it, is just beyond his comprehension.

How do you feel about government (rulers) in general? Why do you feel that way?

It's just always been something in the background for him. He rarely gives it much thought, unless he and his freinds were running to hide from local cops after a stupid prank.

Do you support the current government of your homeland?

As he enters the superheroing phase of his life, this is something that will become more relevant to him than it ever has been.

If so, how far are you willing to go to defend the government? If not, do you actively oppose it?

He would certainly fight against any overt violence directed at public officials.

What form of government do you believe is the best (democracy, monarchy, anarchy, aristocratic rule, oligarchy, matriarchy) and why?

It would never occur to him that American Republican democracy is anyhting other than the best, being what he's known all of his life.

Do you have any unusual habits or dominant personality traits that are evident to others?

...Dude...

If so, describe them and how you acquired them, as well as when they might be more noticeable and what causes them.

n/a

Do you have any unusual or nervous mannerisms, such as when talking, thinking, afraid, under stress, or when embarrassed?

He does tend to babble a little, even talking outloud to himself, when nervous.

What is your most treasured possession?

He has a small framed photo of his parents holding him as a smiling, laughing baby.

If your life were to end in 24 hours, what 5 things would you do in those remaining hours?

Rent and drive the fastest, most ridiculous sports car possible.

Skydive.

Consume the rarest and most expensive alcohol he could get his hands on.

Have the pizza to end all pizzas with his whole colleciton of families.

As much 'intimacy' with as many girls as could stand him.

Career & Training

Where and how were you educated?

The Kingston public school districts.

Who trained you in your adventuring class(es)?

Various sports coaches, martial arts trainers, that vast temple of wisdom called the internet, and lots of covert practice.

What was your relationship with your teacher(s)/mentor(s)?

n/a

Is this person or institution still in existence?

n/a

Were you a prize student or did you just barely pass?

Chris was a decent student, if not all that diligent. He graduated with honors, but not the high honrs his parents had expected.

Look at your skills. How did you acquire them (especially the unusual ones)?

See above

Have you ever done anything else for a living?

Apart from a few odd outdoor jobs in the summers, Chris has never really held a job.

How do you function in combat (maneuvers, weaknesses)?

Chris has little offensive power until he is attacked. He will typically see if a situation can be salvaged by talking, first. After that, he typically tries to close with opponents, using his Strike attacks, saving his Blast powers for those he can't reach. If he's faced with a group of opponents, he will attempt to Swing or drop into the middle of them and use his Trip attack - which is set up like the Super-Strength power stunt Groundstrike - to knock down as many as he can and deal with them one at a time or in small groups.

Have you ever received any awards or honours?

Some high school sports trophies, some Honor Roll appearances.

Is there anything that you don't currently know how to do that you wish you could?

Chris is living on his own for the first time. There are a million household tasks over which he has gained a new respect for him mom and stepmother. Laundry comes high on that list.

Very shortly, Chris will probably wish he had stayed in Tae Kwon Do a little longer...

Are you envious of others who can do such things in a good-natured way or are you sullen and morose about it?

Chris can be envious, but, as with most things, he takes it all in good humor.

Lifestyle & Hobbies

When not adventuring, what is your normal daily routine?

Chris is taking a couple of classes - Freshman English and U.S History (for non-History majors) - which he is actually fairly good about attending. He usually does his reading for the classes on or near campus, frequenting bookstores and coffee shops. By good chance and careful scheduling, both of his classes are in the early afternoon, so early rising is not a part of his routine.

He usually spends the hour and a half before dinner at the campus gyms or pools. Working out was never really a chore for him, and he has good reasons for wanting to be in top shape.

At night, Chris explores his powers, working his way over the rooftops of the Southside and Downtown. He has lately had the idea that being outside of the big clubs after Last Call might be a good place to start.

How do you feel and react when this routine is interrupted for some reason?

Locked into a strict routine, he ain't. Chris just goes with the flow.

What are your hobbies when you are not adventuring or training?

Really, the adventuring and training ARE his hobbies. Though he thinks about trying to get to know more folks on campus.

What do you do for relaxation? What things do you do for enjoyment? What interests do you have?

Music, concerts, movies, the occasional odd video game, pick-up basketball, a night out dancing at the clubs.

How do you normally dress when not in your adventuring gear?

See above

What do you normally wear in bed at home?

Boxers. Sweats and at-shirt, if needed, in the winter. His stepfather kept his mom's house a little colder than his dad's house.

What do you normally wear in bed while adventuring?

That phrase takes on an entirely different meaning for Chris...

Do you wear any identifiable jewelry?

No.

Where do you normally put your weapons, magic items, or other valuables when you are sleeping?

He puts his wallet, keys, and cell phone on his nightstand. He has a locked trunk in which he stores his Hero gear. He bolted the trunk to the floor (and that'll be coming out of his security deposit) to keep someone from just boosting the whole thing instead of dealing with the lock. He keeps hi slaundry on top of it.

What morning or evening routines do you normally have?

Morning...late morning. Very late morning. Chris usually showers before bed and breifly afer waking up.

Do these change when you are adventuring?

Chris is more of a home-based adventurer, so no, not really

Travel: how do you get around locally?

During the day, and most evenings, by whatever mass transit is most convenient. He has passes. At night - by rope above the rooftops, or at high speed (he can run at almost 50 mph) on the ground.

Do you have a Last Will and Testament?

No.

Miscellaneous

What would you like to be remembered for after your death?

"As being an OK dude..."

What kind of threat do you present to the public?

A bit of mischief or a falling object hazard, mostly.

If your features were to be destroyed beyond recognition, is there any other way of identifying your body?

There are som efreckles on his shoulders, but probably DNA is your best bet. Except, unbeknownst to Chris, it might not be...

As a player, if you could, what advice would you give your character? Speak as if he/she were sitting right here in front of you. Use proper tone so they might heed your advice...

Dude; Remember, human never look up. Remember to look up. Don't rush - you have the rest of your life to learn this @#$%. And find some people you can trust - you won't be able to do this all alone.