Furry Fracas - Mythological Creatures OOC

Gizmo

For Jackalope of all Blades and Calico Angel!

Yes, the intros are all the same. The gist is that the Ani-Earth heroes have arrived in Earth-Prime to bring back the Factor Fur, who are in Freedom City for their own nefarious purposes. To that end, Science Squid has given each of them a device which will home in on their respective human counterpart. The first part of each thread will be Ani-Earth heroes tracking down and meeting their Earth-Prime double. Then: fighting!

Since it came up earlier, the Ani-Earth crew are anthropomorphic cartoon animals in the style of Darkwing Duck or Usagi Yojimbo. I'm taking a cue from the more recent Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles iterations and saying that they average closer to five feet tall than six... er, except for Foalcrum, who's evidently been eating her oats.

• 3 weeks later...

Straight forward blast, followed by move action into the air.

Calico: Round 1: PA 5 AoA 5, DC 33 if hit [Hellfire Blast] (1d20+9=12)Okay, I don't think that hits even with the Feint so I'm HPing that one Round 1: PA 5 AoA 5, DC 33 if hit [Hellfire Blast] [HP Reroll (1d20+9=28) much better.

Mongrel: Round 1: PA 5, AoA 5 DC 33 if hit [Hellfire Blast] (1d20+9=24)

Aw, what the hell. Surging to blast the snakes again.

Calico: Round 1: Surge PA 5 AoA 5 DC 33 if hit (1d20+9=18) - Might hit, if he's stunned by the first attack

Mongrel: Round 1: Surge PA 5, AoA 5 DC 33 if hit (1d20+9=23) - Ought to hit even without feint or stun

So Calico's down to 2HP and Mongrel is at 3HP

Pyrethon

- 1st attack - Toughness Save vs. DC 33. (1d20+9=24) He's bruised and stunned.

- 2nd attack - Toughness Save vs. DC 33. (1d20+8=17) That would knock him out, so I'm going to Fiat for a reroll. Calico gets an HP.

Toughness Save vs. DC 33. (1d20.minroll(11) +8=24) That's another bruise, and the second stunned condition pushes him up to staggered.

Pyre

- 1st attack - Toughness Save vs. DC 33. (1d20+9=25) Bruised and stunned.

- 2nd attack - Toughness Save vs. DC 33. (1d20 +8=17) Deja vu. Same deal, Mongrel gets an HP.

Toughness Save vs. DC 33. (1d20.minroll(11) +8=22) He's staggered and stunned.

Wow, okay. That was fast. Jackalope will pop an HP to Inspire; that's a +5 bonus to attack rolls, checks and saves for this round. Jack will delay until after the Angels, since they can probably mop this up pretty quickly on their own.

• 15 - Pyrethon - Bruised x2, Staggered
    13 - Jackalope of all Blades - Uninjured - 2HP
    12 - Pyre - Bruised, Staggered
    11 - Calico Angel - Uninjured - 4HP
    11 - Mongrel Angel - Uninjured - 5HP
    10 - Jack of all Blades - Uninjured - 3HP

So Calico's down to 2HP and Mongrel is at 3HP

Calico'll blast Pyrethon and Mongrel'll do Pyre.

Calico: Round 2: PA 5, AoA 5, Inspire +5, Hellfire Blast, DC 33 if hit (1d20+14=30) - A hit I take it

Mongrel: Round 2: PA 5, AoA 5, Inspire +5, Hellfire Blast, DC 33 if hit (1d20+14=17) - Ought to hit since they're both stunned

Unless they're both knocked out both Surge, spend a HP to nix fatigue

Calico: Round 2: Surge, PA 5, AoA 5, Inspire +5, Hellfire Blast, DC 33 if hit (1d20+14=27)

Mongrel: Round 2: Surge, PA 5, AoA 5, Inspire +5, Hellfire Blast, DC 33 if hit (1d20+14=29)

Working on IC post