Mr. Fantastic's Fantastic Drawings Thread

Mr. Fantastic

Well, I'd like a pic of my Villian Cheshire, so here goes. :)

1) they would like their costume to look including colors

2) sex or other

3) body frame (muscular, massive, fat, skinny, light muscle tone, etc)

4) logos or things that make people say, "hey, that is "

5) pencil only, or pencil-ink-color

1. Dark blue catsuit, with a smallish utility belt around her waist and a mask that covers her whole head, leaving just her eyes and mouth uncovered.

2. Female

3. Athletic, ala a gymnast.

4. No real logos or symbols

5. A color pic would be nice, but I'd be more than happy with anything.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2) sex or other

1. Dark blue catsuit, with a smallish utility belt around her waist and a mask that covers her whole head, leaving just her eyes and mouth uncovered.

2. Female

2) sex or other

2. Female

Okay in my last Nanowire drawing, I tried to use as little details as possible, for ease of coloring, and I didn't like it... The more I looked at it the more I hated it.

Here is my second attempt at drawing Nanowire using my usual technique.

These were the parameters I was given to draw this:

1) Living Machine

2) More robotic

3) Gatling Gun on one arm

4) Other arm can crate an earthquake by slamming into the ground, and he can gain super strength through it

5) Bigger more solid feet to be able to resist knockback, as he can increase his density.

I tried to make him more living looking, so I used a lot of armored wiring, tech-skull face, and tried to add more details. The drawback of this technique is it is REALLY HARD to ink and color, so I am thinking of leaving that for another time. It would stay in pencil form. Hopefully that is okay.

Anyways, here it is!

NANOWIRE!

NanoWire-Pencil.jpg

Okay in my last Nanowire drawing, I tried to use as little details as possible, for ease of coloring, and I didn't like it... The more I looked at it the more I hated it.

1) Living Machine

2) More robotic

4) Other arm can crate an earthquake by slamming into the ground, and he can gain super strength through it

5) Bigger more solid feet to be able to resist knockback, as he can increase his density.

I tried to make him more living looking, so I used a lot of armored wiring, tech-skull face, and tried to add more details. The drawback of this technique is it is REALLY HARD to ink and color, so I am thinking of leaving that for another time. It would stay in pencil form. Hopefully that is okay.

Anyways, here it is!

NANOWIRE!

NanoWire-Pencil.jpg

1) Living Machine

2) More robotic

Anyways, here it is!

NANOWIRE!

NanoWire-Pencil.jpg

Well I am having a lot of fun with my Tablet. Inking is SOOOOOO much easier and I can actually PAINT! OMG!

Here is my first colorization and inking using my new tablet.

The pose was very complicated and I had to redraw the torso like 3 times before it looked normal to me. Hopefully it looks okay.

CHESHIRE by Mr. Fantastic.

Cheshire-small.jpg

Well I am having a lot of fun with my Tablet. Inking is SOOOOOO much easier and I can actually PAINT! OMG!

The pose was very complicated and I had to redraw the torso like 3 times before it looked normal to me. Hopefully it looks okay.

Cheshire-small.jpg

Cheshire-small.jpg