Mr. Fantastic's Fantastic Drawings Thread

Mr. Fantastic

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't like the way Nanowire turned out. A little too cartoony for me, and not enough detail. The drawing was more of an experiment. I am redrawing it, and redesigning the costume, I will have something soon to post.

How can I commission you to draw my character?

Seriously.

Talented

As far as commission goes? I draw for free. It is my hobby and I enjoy doing it. If you want your character drawn just let me know which one, and all the info you can give me on what he looks like, his powers, etc... I expect I will get flooded with requests by stating this here publicly (which I haven't before). So as long as people are patient, I can probably draw all the requests I get (there are only so many people on this forum!). Preference on which ones I would draw first would be given to those who I have not drawn a picture before, who do not currently have a picture of their hero/villain, and the ones I have the most ideas for at the time.

If you want just pencil drawing to ink and color yourself, it takes a lot less time for me to provide that (and these people will get higher preference). Inking and Colorizing (which I suck at) takes me 2x longer than the actual penciling to finish... But I can do it if you are okay with my crappy colorizing.

My wife just bought me a digital easel, so I should be able to do a better job inking, and in less time. I tried it out tonight, it is pretty spiffy.

Please see my drawing request post here:

http://www.endlessflight.net/freedom/vi ... 4518#p4518

I didn't like the way Nanowire turned out. A little too cartoony for me, and not enough detail. The drawing was more of an experiment. I am redrawing it, and redesigning the costume, I will have something soon to post.

Seriously.

Talented

As far as commission goes? I draw for free. It is my hobby and I enjoy doing it. If you want your character drawn just let me know which one, and all the info you can give me on what he looks like, his powers, etc... I expect I will get flooded with requests by stating this here publicly (which I haven't before). So as long as people are patient, I can probably draw all the requests I get (there are only so many people on this forum!). Preference on which ones I would draw first would be given to those who I have not drawn a picture before, who do not currently have a picture of their hero/villain, and the ones I have the most ideas for at the time.

If you want just pencil drawing to ink and color yourself, it takes a lot less time for me to provide that (and these people will get higher preference). Inking and Colorizing (which I suck at) takes me 2x longer than the actual penciling to finish... But I can do it if you are okay with my crappy colorizing.

My wife just bought me a digital easel, so I should be able to do a better job inking, and in less time. I tried it out tonight, it is pretty spiffy.

Seriously.

Talented

Hi everyone. I've been getting some interest by board members to draw their various heroes/villains. My commission is very reasonable. It is FREE. I am only going to do this for people on these forums here.

What I would like to do is have all people who want their hero/villain drawn to reply to this post with links to the detail of their character, and ALL information and detail humanly possible outlining how:

1) they would like their costume to look including colors

2) sex or other

3) body frame (muscular, massive, fat, skinny, light muscle tone, etc)

4) logos or things that make people say, "hey, that is "

5) pencil only, or pencil-ink-color

I will try to keep an updated list of the people who have made requests and those whom I've completed the request for. :rules:

I will not necessarily draw them in the order posted, however, I will do my best to complete all of them.

Characters to be drawn:

1) Johnny Xtreme - Mr. Fantastic - Hero - Completed.

2) Velocity - Thevshi - Hero - Completed.

3) Nanowire - Veiled Malice - Villain - Completed.

4) Cheshire - Snake Gandhi - Villain - Completed.

5) Teke - Gaea - Completed.

6) Affliction - Need more info

7) ShadowJak - Nightshyft - Villain - Completed.

Hi everyone. I've been getting some interest by board members to draw their various heroes/villains. My commission is very reasonable. It is FREE. I am only going to do this for people on these forums here.

What I would like to do is have all people who want their hero/villain drawn to reply to this post with links to the detail of their character, and ALL information and detail humanly possible outlining how:

2) sex or other

I will try to keep an updated list of the people who have made requests and those whom I've completed the request for. :rules:

I will not necessarily draw them in the order posted, however, I will do my best to complete all of them.

Characters to be drawn:

2) sex or other

Characters to be drawn: