Furry Fracas - The God, The Baaad and The Nutty OOC

Gizmo

For Feline, Lambkos and Jestnut!

Yes, the intros are all the same. The gist is that the Ani-Earth heroes have arrived in Earth-Prime to bring back the Factor Fur, who are in Freedom City for their own nefarious purposes. To that end, Science Squid has given each of them a device which will home in on their respective human counterpart. The first part of each thread will be Ani-Earth heroes tracking down and meeting their Earth-Prime double. Then: fighting!

Since it came up earlier, the Ani-Earth crew are anthropomorphic cartoon animals in the style of Darkwing Duck or Usagi Yojimbo. I'm taking a cue from the more recent Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles iterations and saying that they average closer to five feet tall than six... er, except for Foalcrum, who's evidently been eating her oats.

Jestnut stops bouncing, clamping his hands over his ears. "I think he wants to communicate." He pulls out a very small horn... AAAAAAAAA--WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-GA!!!!! "Normally I don't like to toot my own horn, but you set yourself up for that." Laughing like a crazed maniac, Jester begins spinning around like a top and continues to follow the signal towards his double.

Are those both suppose to be Jestnut, Geez, or did you mean Jester-Prime showed up?

Actually, Moira and I were talking about that in chat. I'm going to say that, with the obvious exception of Jestnut, the Infurceptors or whoever they are have to play by Earth-Prime's rules. They're still surprisingly durable, but no producing stuff out of thin air. Think about how Elmer Fudd could survive getting a piano dropped on him, but he couldn't do instant wardrobe changes like Bugs Bunny.

I thought that was clear. For most practical purposes, they're the same person as their Earth-Prime self, just slightly exaggerated for the sake of comedy. The Ani-Earth crew are as heroic as your regular characters - maybe a little more so, in this case, seeing as you three comprise the 'vaguely morally ambiguous' team, comparatively speaking, and Ani-Earth errs on the Super Friends side of things in terms of good vs. evil.

Remember that episode of Justice League Unlimited where they get turned into kids? They act like kids, but they're still the same people. It's like that, only instead of kids they're Looney Toons characters. If that makes sense.

• 2 weeks later...