Green with Envy (OOC)

Dariusprime

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just need a quick ruling.

Since updates just went through for May, and this is kind of a new encounter anyways, are we allowed to use the new updates? The difference is that BD can now reconfigure his VP as a free action.

Just let me know where we stand on that, and I'll throw up a post.

EDIT: Also, just for the record, I LOVE it when Jack says, "Amirite?" I get this mental image of him shrugging helplessly and slightly raising his voice in the most patronizing way possible. :D

Sure, you can use the new updates. :)

I see a New York stand up comedian when he says that. Same basic result!

The Twins: Will vs JoaB's Fascinate DC 33 (1d20+8=19, 1d20+8=23)

The Green Man: Will vs Jack's Fascinate DC 33 (1d20+8=10)

If its alright the gang, I'm going to Fiat Green Man's roll for sake of plot. +1 HP. ;)

The Animated Trees have no Will save, being mindless, but are just standing there dumbly, since GM hasn't given them orders. Basically just some fluff for GM.

Jack 25

Breakdown 13

Animated Trees 8

The Twins 8

Fleur 7

The Green Man 6

Hellion 5

DH 4

Yea, I think you can have him re-roll, and award a single HP for Jack, but if he's just going to pull an auto success AFTER he's already failed, that might be worth an HP to everyone (Which I would likely be okay with)

Free action: Re-allocate

Music Mastery:

Teleport 5 (Flaws: Short range only; Feats: Progression, Turnabout) [7pp]

Blast 12 (PF: Accurate 4) [28pp]

total of 35pp, and I think 1 rank of progression should be enough to let me bring Dead Head with me.

Move Action: Teleport to the rock the hostages are tied to, bringing DH along.

Standard Action: Attack one of the fascinated creatures

Turnabout Move the rest of my movement straight past the battle field.

AoA5 PA5 vs tree twin DC 32 on hit (1d20+12=16)

Not going to bother re-rolling, it's the first round of combat, let's just see how tough these things are...

Ah, yes. If everyone is okay with quote's suggestion, he auto succeeds and everyone receives an HP.

The Twins are both fascinated, which from the wording, sounds like they are flat-footed. If that is the case, then Breakdown hit.

"Twig" Toughness vs Breakdown's DC 32 (1d20+14=34) Ouch o.o

The fascinate on Twig is broken, but Sprig isn't aware of the situation yet. The animated trees are standing there like dunces and forfeit.

Need a quick Stealth check, Doc.

Twig is moving over to the hostages and readying an action to smash them if Jack doesn't stand down.

Jack 25

Breakdown 13

Animated Trees 8

The Twins 8

Fleur 7

The Green Man 6

Hellion 5

DH 4

P.S. Thanks for your patience and help everyone. I appreciate it. :)

Fleur is going to use Dimensional Pocket Attack to snatch the hostages. Since they are already immobilized, I assume that it would be quite difficult for them to make the reflex save against being gulped down whole? (And yes, she can compartmentalize her Pocket, she is not feeding them to Mama Nasty. :D )

...which begs the question, "Why would you keep that thing in there?!" :P

So I think that puts BD at what, 3HPs now? I think I remember using one in the original fight? maybe?

EDIT: Also, DP, I fired a blast of sound at the Tree. I didn't use fire on them. Not sure if this makes any difference, but it's right there in the original post.

fire a blast of sound

I looked through the thread and didn't find a HP use, quote. :)

Everyone receives an HP for the vine mass incident. Brings the total number to plus two.

Jack 25 x6 HP

Breakdown 13 x4 HP

Animated Trees 8

The Twins 8

Fleur 7 x5 HP

The Green Man 6

Hellion 5 x4 HP

DH 4 x2 HP

Hellion, Dead Head, Jack, you're up. If my math is off, give me a heads up please. :)

That's a really handy power, Cyroa.

Animated Tree Minions: Toughness vs Hellion's Hellfire DC 24 (1d20+6=12)

With a roll like that, I'm going with the minions in the area are toasted.

Twig: Reflex vs Hellion's Hellfire DC 19 (1d20+1=8),

Sprig: Reflex vs Hellion's Hellfire DC 19 (1d20+1=12)

Toughness: Toughness vs Hellion's Hellfire DC 24 (1d20+14=17, 1d20+14=28)

Twig is stunned and bruised. Sprig is okay.

Green Man: Reflex vs Hellion's Hellfire DC 19 (1d20+4=23), Toughness vs Hellion's Hellfire DC 24 (1d20+14=28) Actually less than DC 24, but yeah...

Sense Motive rolls are welcome if you wish to inquire about the veracity of the walking tree's insane utterings. ;)

Jack 25 x6 HP

Breakdown 13 x5 HP

Animated Trees 8, some crispy

Sprig 8

Fleur 7 x5 HP

Twig 6, bruised x1, stunned to 5

The Green Man 6

Hellion 5 x4 HP

DH 4 x2 HP

Yeah, it's not like Dead Head could ever cause a city-wide panic by raising up unholy terrors and-

*ahem*

Attack, attack, and attack some more. Power attack for full -5 attack/+5 damage, since he looks like a big & tough ol' cuss.

Attack vs. Green Man; Power Attack for +/- 5; DC 29 Toughness if it hits (1d20+6=21)

Since Green Man's a plant-man w/ regeneration & regrowth, severing a limb won't actually do him any severe harm.

Err, okay, Gizmo. Jack and Breakdown get a vibe that he is actually serious, if not telling the complete truth. Yeah, well, he may be serious and not completely truthful, but he also has something villainy up his sleeve and is stalling for time too.

Toughness vs Dead Head's Shovel DC 29 (1d20+14=26) Thump! x1 Bruised.

Jack 25 x6 HP

Breakdown 13 x4 HP

Animated Trees 8, some crispy

Sprig 8

Fleur 7 x5 HP

Twig 6, bruised x1, stunned to 5

The Green Man 6 bruised x1

Hellion 5 x4 HP

DH 4 x2 HP