Green with Envy (OOC)

Dariusprime

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote speaks truth.

Dead Head charges the distracted tree, power attacking with his mighty shovel for all he's worth; since it's flat-footed, DH's sneak attack comes into play (assuming it's not immune to critical hits). That'll put DH at +8 to attack, and dealing +16 damage (DC 31; +14/DC 29 if it is immune to the extra sneak attack damage), and lowers his defense to 16.

Attack vs. Distracted Tree (1d20+8=14)

I choose to believe that hits :)

When you fail by 12, I believe you only take a staggered and stunned condition, not a bruise as well. The outlook being, "you just got staggered, that's bad enough. why rub salt in that wound?" I could be wrong, but I think that's the way it's worded.

Dearly noted, Powdered Toast Man. Thank you. :)

Toughness vs Jack's DC 39! (1d20+10=13) Jack goes for another kill! Want to tree for the others?

Sneak Attacked it was, yes. The skillz is strong in dis one. Toughness vs Dead Head's DC 31 (1d20+14=23)

Bruised and Stunned!

All-out +5/Power -5 Attack Jack DC 27 (1d20+8=25, 1d20+8=11) No chance. ;)

Attack vs Fleur Def 20 (1d20+10=20) Mama just barely got ya, making the DC 29.

Initiative:

1) Breakdown 25

2) Jack-of-All-Blades 19

3) Dead Head 16

4) Mama Nasty/Piranha Plants 14

5) Hellion 6

6) Fleur de Joie 5

7) Trees O'Doom 2

Time for fire, Cyroa.

Nice one, Electra. :)

All the nasties have Defense 18 for reference.

An HP is in order, and the saves my good sir: Toughness vs Hellion's Black Blade DC 27 (1d20+16=32), Fortitude vs Hellion's Drain Toughness DC 18 (1d20+16=28)

Which I did backwards, but Mama made it anyway. If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. o.O

Leader Tree: Bruised 1, Stunned

Tree 2: Uninjured

Tree 3: Uninjured

Red Piranha 1: Unharmed

Red Piranha 2: Unharmed

Mama Nasty: Unharmed

That brings initiative up to our uber-tough plant controller. :)

Okay, using Extra Effort for a power stunt...

Stunting off her big array: Dimensional Pocket 11 (Extras: Duration [Continuous] (3); Flaws: Side-Effect (Dimensional Movement if the creature passes the save, Unreliable [2] [1 use], PF Attack Focus 2 (Ranged)

And...rolled a 1. Of course. Well, I'll take the fatigue from the extra effort, and use her last HP to reroll instead. Rolled a 21. Mama Plant must make a Reflex save, DC 21. Here's hoping plants do not have terribly good reflex saves. :D

The two unharmed trees have disappeared, the Piranhas are flat-footed and convulsing, and the big tree is still seeing stars. That brings up back to Breakdown!

Leader Tree: Bruised 1, Stunned

Red Piranha 1: Unharmed

Red Piranha 2: Unharmed

Mama Nasty: Contained

Initiative:

1) Breakdown 25

2) Jack-of-All-Blades 19

3) Dead Head 16

4) Mama Nasty/Piranha Plants 14

5) Hellion 6

6) Fleur de Joie 5

7) Trees O'Doom 2