Green with Envy (OOC)

Dariusprime

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fortitude vs Fleur's DC 20 Disintegrate (1d20+16=28)

Toughness vs Fleur's DC 25 Disintegrate (1d20+16=27)

Three trees are animating. They are Huge (~50 ft?) and vaguely humanoid, like Treebeard. The nearest is 30 feet from Breakdown near the street. The second is 40 feet away, on the other side of the driveway in the center of the yard. The last one is about 50 feet away, on the other side of the second one, just over the property line. It hasn't animated yet, but is rapidly undergoing the same process. They haven't approached yet.

I'm not sure where Dead Head is exactly, but I'm assuming he is close to Breakdown.

New round is up. The trees are dead last. :)

Sounds right, Doc.

Well, Stesha said to deal with the little ones, and Jack's not one to disappoint a lady. He'll go after the closest yellow one, since that whole spitting deal seems like bad news. Power Attack 5. (1d20+12=16) Oh, yuck. I suspect he'll have to spend an HP to reroll that, but before I do, it occurs to me to ask whether I should still be using his old Strike power or the new version he got with this month's edits. It's a pretty big difference.

Hmm...to be honest I haven't been treating them as minions, so for now this batch will be normal monster fu. Now the others, well, thanks for the heads up. ;)

As for the edits, do we have an informal (or formal if I missed it o.o) rule on edits during existing threads? I personally do not have a problem with it.

The Piranhas have Defense 18, so yeah, a reroll may be warranted. The Leader Tree out front is flatfooted right now, dropping its Defense to 14.

The default is that you stick with the stats you had when the thread started, but the GM has total discretion on whether to allow edits. A lot do, just because it can be hard to remember from thread to thread what your stats were at that point in time.