Green with Envy (OOC)

Dariusprime

You're a sick and evil man after my own heart. ;)

Okies, lets see if these folks can avoid and withstand!

Neighbors: Reflex Fail!

Officers: Reflex Fail!

Neighbors: Stun 1 success, 2 dazed, 6 stunned, 12 unconscious

Officers: Stun, 1 success, 1 dazed

Apparently a couple are rock fans! :venom:

I'm sorry about the delay. I'll likely be scarce this weekend and Monday, but I'll try to keep up nonetheless!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, not sure if these things are even smart enough for this, but Jack will dish out a DC 26 Feint against the closest plant beasty, then give it a Power Attack 5 (1d20+12=30). That's a crit thanks to his extended threat range. If the plants are vulnerable to that sort of thing, it's DC 32 - 36, depending on Autofire.

Let me know if that take it out in one shot; if so, it's Takedown Attack time!

Piranha 2: Attack Jack vs Defense 27 (1d20+8=9)

Piranha 3: All-Out Attack -5/+5 vs Jack's Defense 27 (1d20+13=32), Grapple Check vs Jack (1d20+18=38)

The first plant missed by a mile, but the second one got him good and will pin him if it wins the opposed Grapple check. Looks like its odds are pretty good. :oops:

Still Jack is being very heroic! :clap:

Zombie Officer: Attack vs Breakdown Defense 22 (1d20+3=16)

Zombie Golfer: Attack vs Breakdown Defense 22 (1d20+0=9)

The zombies don't have much of a chance against Breakdown's beats.

Stesha makes with the Disintegrate against Piranha 2. First roll is pathetic, spending a hero point. Second roll is even _more_ pathetic, but at least it gets another 10 added to it, total 18. If that hits, he makes a Fort Save at DC 20, then a Toughness Save at DC 25.

Yes! That is indeed what I meant. (Man, that would be a great power to nab for Lukos!)

I believe it is my turn, yes?

Move Action: Reconfigure

Strike 12 (Extras: Linked to Obscure [+0]; PF: Accurate 4) [16pp]

Obscure 1 (All senses; Extras: Linked to Strike [+0]) [4pp]

Enhanced Feats: [2pp]

- Takedown Attack 2

Speed 5 [5pp]

Leaping 4 [4pp]

Quickness 4 [4pp]

Standard: Punch the golf club lady:

All out/Power attack 5; DC 32 on hit; DEF set to 17 (1d20+12=17)

If that hits, I'll take down attack the other officer still standing employing my speed 5 to get to him, etc. Repeat this process against any of the other villagers still standing. (I'll put up a few rolls just in case there's more than one.)

All out/Power attack 5; DC 32 on hit; DEF set to 17 (1d20+12=25)

All out/Power attack 5; DC 32 on hit; DEF set to 17 (1d20+12=23)

That should be good enough, right?

IC post incoming.

In the back yard, Jack's going to finish off Piranha 3 with a Power Attack 5 (1d20+12=30) Ooh, another crit! DC 36 with Autofire.

Assuming that takes it out, he'll use Takedown Attack to take a shot at Piranha 1 as well: Power Attack 5 (1d20+12=30) Huh, go figure, another crit, same deal. Jack's being oddly consistent in this thread... three 18s in a row?

If that deals with Piranha 1 off, he'll use his move action to kick in the greenhouse door! ...I mean, it's probably already open, but... y'know.

Let me know how that works out before I make the IC post.

Depending on the descriptors for the intimidate, I believe if you fail a toughness save vs. intimidate by 15 or more you're basically turned to dust. Would that apply here?

I think Electra took good care of that.

...and that's great, Quote!

Golfer: Toughness vs Breakdown DC 32 (1d20+0=15) x.x

Officer: Toughness vs Breakdown DC 32 (1d20+4=13) x.x

Waves a hand. You drop all of the dazed and stunned ones also. :)

Gizmo!

Piranha 1: Toughness vs Jack DC 36 (1d20+8=17) x.x

Piranha 3: Toughness vs Jack DC 36 (1d20+9=22) x.x

Tres is one point from down, but it is all yours. You may kick when ready. The key is drama and the door needs some of that. ;)