Green with Envy (OOC)

Dariusprime

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, Darius, I didn't even see the Sense Motive check. On the other hand, Stesha's first inclination is always to believe the best of everyone, so she wouldn't even need a sense motive check to think that maybe the Green Man is a nice guy this time. ;) He's just misunderstood!

Dead Head readies an action to cinematically dive in the way of (i.e., use his Interpose feat) any attacks made by the Green Man or his goons against us fine, upstanding heroes.

Oh, and here's a chance for the acting Ref to be devious: Dead Head's shovel is an ordinary, run-of-the-mill piece, like you'd find at a Wal*Mart. Notably, it has a wooden handle. Feel free to have backspalsh from the vine critter/Green Man's mutated limb do horrible things to it ;)

Twig, Sprig, The GM in that order: Will vs Jack's DC 33 Distract (1d20+8=17, 1d20+8=13, 1d20+8=25)

As he has your attention, thus do you have his.

Hellion is ebul! Evul! ;P

Fleur, want to take an action? I'll post for GM and then edit as needed.

I like your thinking, Doc. Thank you. :D

Jack 25 x6 HP

Breakdown 13 x4 HP

Animated Trees 8, some crispy

Sprig 8

Fleur 7 x5 HP

Twig 6, bruised x1, stunned to 5

The Green Man 6 bruised x1

Hellion 5 x4 HP

DH 4 x2 HP

Well, it strikes me that the Green Man is being honest insomuch as he thinks that him getting souped up on space plant mojo would be both awesome and better than letting the things run wild on their own. Jack's just kind of an Occam's razor sort of guy: if fire won't solve the problem, then you're probably not using enough fire. Might as well take both leafy menaces down and sort it out later.

Hellion takes a Dark Side Point and a cookie. Why a cookie? Because the Dark Side has cookies. And Dental.

Assuming that the PA stacks on both saves (I think so), then he fails! Gone three points...

Fortitude vs Hellion's DC 23 Drain Toughness (1d20+14=20)

Drained Toughness vs Hellions DC 32 Strike (1d20+11=25), Distracted (not that it matters), bruised x2, stunned

Forgot the first bruised from DH, but it didn't affect the outcome.

Gizmo, yeah, it was a whacky doodle explanation wasn't it? ;)

Dead Head gets a new Sidekick? I keep having mental images of the warped shovel contorting into a hideous dog-like abomination. Kinda like these, but with the shovel blade forming the top of the head/snout, flower-eyes peeking around, a wooden body and splintered wooden jaw, stiff vines for legs and a more whiplike vine for a tail.

EDIT: So is there any roll involved to remove it, or is it all just handwave-y flavor stuff?