Interview with a Werewolf [OOC]

Speaking of Lukos' scent, something I keep meaning to ask you: how/why is he (in wolf form) able to smell the baked beans that are inside the (still-sealed) can, that's inside a house, while standing outside it? (He probably smells a lot of that if he walks by the Interceptor's brownstone, from Colt's room ;) ) All his super-smell stuff means he smells everything in a grocery store, as if all the cans & bags & so on were wide open, while standing out in the store's parking lot. Is he supposed to be the Superman of werewolves, as far as his nose is concerned?

A little yes, a little no. Keep in mind that while in wolf form, he is quite a bit less rational than while in human form. Much of this stems from the fact that he is so overwhelmed by all the things that his senses are taking in that all he can consciously do is just try and keep up. He CAN sense all those things, but he hasn't really learned to control himself enough to act on them very well yet.

As far as being the super man of werewolves, sort of. There is definitely something special about him that the other wolves don't have. He doesn't know that yet, and I'm hoping to explore it later (once I settle on exactly what it is).

This is before my most recent upgrades for Doc, so his Gadget's only at rank 1, but that's enough to add Progression 1 (to carry Lukos' weight, as he's just under 200 lbs.) and Accurate to 4 ranks of the Teleport (400 feet/1 mile). It may take two hops, but he can get them to some tasty foods ;)