Out with the Old, in with the New

Nightshyft

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ghost moved over tot eh table and placed his map on it. He took out a small pen light to read by. The small light lit up the map but also leaked through the small door window out into the dark corridor.

'Let's see. Where are those stairs again. If this map was any good, I would have been there already! And where are these clowns coming from? Has my luck deserted me already?' Ghostfrowned as he examined the paper.

Ghost moved over tot eh table and placed his map on it. He took out a small pen light to read by. The small light lit up the map but also leaked through the small door window out into the dark corridor.

'Let's see. Where are those stairs again. If this map was any good, I would have been there already! And where are these clowns coming from? Has my luck deserted me already?' Ghostfrowned as he examined the paper.

Suddenly, a mechanical hand bursts through the door, another one following closely. With a hiss of compressing air, they ripped the door of their hinges and threw the bits away. Kieran came racing in, the limbs attached to his back. One of the mechanical limbs made a motion to grab Ghost by the neck.

Suddenly, a mechanical hand bursts through the door, another one following closely. With a hiss of compressing air, they ripped the door of their hinges and threw the bits away. Kieran came racing in, the limbs attached to his back. One of the mechanical limbs made a motion to grab Ghost by the neck.

The sudden appearance of mechanical arms, The Ghost took a step back, which kept the arms from getting a lock on him. Again, his eye glowed white and the laws of probability once again changed.

The splintered door was carelessly tossed against the wall by the hero and a stake like piece rebounded back towards him hitting him in the human flesh. Without waiting to see if the blow had actually damaged him, Ghost ran back through the wall into the corridor.

The sudden appearance of mechanical arms, The Ghost took a step back, which kept the arms from getting a lock on him. Again, his eye glowed white and the laws of probability once again changed.

The splintered door was carelessly tossed against the wall by the hero and a stake like piece rebounded back towards him hitting him in the human flesh. Without waiting to see if the blow had actually damaged him, Ghost ran back through the wall into the corridor.

Safely outside of the room, Ghost decides that play time is over. 'I've got to get to the fifth floor, grab the box and get out of here! There's no telling with that super is going to catch up to me.'

The Ghost looks up and down teh corridor he was standing in before deciding to head in the direction he didn't come from. 'I know east doesn'T give me stairs, but west seems to be the way to go.' He moves to the end quietly and peeks around the corner to see if the hero was in sight before moving a little more.

Safely outside of the room, Ghost decides that play time is over. 'I've got to get to the fifth floor, grab the box and get out of here! There's no telling with that super is going to catch up to me.'

The Ghost looks up and down teh corridor he was standing in before deciding to head in the direction he didn't come from. 'I know east doesn'T give me stairs, but west seems to be the way to go.' He moves to the end quietly and peeks around the corner to see if the hero was in sight before moving a little more.

Ghost stood still as he watched the man reenter the room. 'That guy is getting to be a pain!' He thinks of what to do when he notes the elevators directly ahead of him. 'Maybe I can use them to my advantage!'

Ghost moves silently forward to the elevators. He presses the down button which he knew would alert the guards still in the building to his location before turning to the small drink lounge.

'My map says the stairs up are somewhere beyond this wall. The elevator should draw out that hero, leaving me a clear path to the stairs. Once there, it should be fairly easy to reach the fifth floor.'

Ghost smiled when he noticed the elevator moving. 'He should be able to hear this coming quite easily.'

Ghost stood still as he watched the man reenter the room. 'That guy is getting to be a pain!' He thinks of what to do when he notes the elevators directly ahead of him. 'Maybe I can use them to my advantage!'

Ghost moves silently forward to the elevators. He presses the down button which he knew would alert the guards still in the building to his location before turning to the small drink lounge.

'My map says the stairs up are somewhere beyond this wall. The elevator should draw out that hero, leaving me a clear path to the stairs. Once there, it should be fairly easy to reach the fifth floor.'

Ghost smiled when he noticed the elevator moving. 'He should be able to hear this coming quite easily.'

Kieran plucked a syringe offered by one of his mechanical arms and injected a healing agent into his blood stream. He relaxed as it got to work, slowly stitching his body back together. However, he had ran out of syringes, so Kieran had to take whatever came at him next. Then, he heard the unmistakable noise of an elevator being called and froze. The only other person was his target. So Kieran stood up, however he remained where he was so the healing agent could complete its progress before he did any more damage to it.

Kieran plucked a syringe offered by one of his mechanical arms and injected a healing agent into his blood stream. He relaxed as it got to work, slowly stitching his body back together. However, he had ran out of syringes, so Kieran had to take whatever came at him next. Then, he heard the unmistakable noise of an elevator being called and froze. The only other person was his target. So Kieran stood up, however he remained where he was so the healing agent could complete its progress before he did any more damage to it.