[Interceptors] Zombie Powder is a Helluva Drug [OOC]

I'll answer that question with one of my own.

Did we arrive in the MAVERIC? If so, we can possibly cart them away with us. Though I really don't want all that zombie slime on the upholstery...

Uh, Grim would personally want to call the cops in and let them do their thing, because a) the more people working on a case like this, the better,and B) since she's started working with Colby a bit, she's more aware of not stepping on too many toes when it comes to the FCPD. We can always take some tissue and drug samples and leave the rest. She would of course inform them of our part in this (i.e we did all the shooting).

Of course, we can always quickly sort this out IC; I also assume we came in the MAVERIC.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was waiting to see if Giz was gonna have Jack say anything else.

Giz said in chat that Jack will pretty much climb into the MAVERIC in silence, so he can probably add that detail to the beginning of his next post. I'd say go for it, Doc.

• 2 weeks later...

Gather Info is actually the skill I'd be looking for. Which, for Grim at the moment, is

Gather Info +15 (Skill Mastery)

Using Skill Mastery to Take 10 gets a 25, enough for pretty much anything she could find in the Youth Center.

I do need a Disguise check from you, though.

• 3 weeks later...

Colt's going to canvas the building before he sends his team in. He automatically hits DC 25 Notice on anything within 1000ft (with further 1000ft range increments). His vision penetrates concealment, but does not counter it. Neither does it counter obscure. So basically he can see through walls and obstacles and such, but if anyone is invisible or anything, he still won't see them.

There are two places you can go next that are roughly equidistant from where you are now: another Red Devils hangout, or one for the Black Devils.

Is there anyway we can figure out if the first lab we were at (where the thread started) was Red or Black? If it was Red, I'd say we should go to Red, on the possibility the Reds are the ones being attacked.