[Interceptors] Zombie Powder is a Helluva Drug [OOC]

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, after extensive discussion in chat, we've determined that by taking 10 on Power Attacks, Jack will automatically take out every zombie he can reach. To that end, he's gonna use Takedown Attack 2 to do this:

• Take out the three zombies that crawled in the window
    Step to the window
    Take out the single zombie on the other side
    Step outside through the window
    Take out the five zombies surrounding the space outside the window
    Use his remaining four steps to reach three more zombies apiece

Which totals 21 zombies taken down. Which is awesome.

Wow, great job! :thumbsup:

By that same token, I do believe Colt can do the same (taking 10 and power attacking for full gets him a 24 attack roll). Except that with his Omni shot ability he should be able to take down every zombie within line of sight and range. And maybe not even line of sight because of the Ricochet ability this attack has.

Right then. Move action to roll out the window after Jack, moving into the breach. If there's still zombies left, I'm going to start firing. And I won't stop until either I run out of bullets, or there are no zombies left. Fortunately for us, only one of those things is likely to happen.

I'm going to hold of on posting IC for now though. Jack just took down 21 zombies single handedly, I'll wait on what Doc has to say to see if there are even zombies left to attack :P

There are another 15 or so left.

But Colt only has Takedown Attack (1), JoAB has Takedown Attack 2. But the only benefit of a second rank in TA is to be able to move between attacks... which Colt doesn't need to do, since he's standing there and shooting them in the face.

/action needs to find a way to do maps here

Grim was pretty stunned by the impressive body count her two teammates racked up. "Wow, you killed them all in like less than thirty seconds! Mad props to the manly killin' dudes!".

In less than six seconds, actually.

Its head asplodes. You're now free to do... whatever. If you're looking for stuff, gimme some Notice and/or Search checks.

• 2 weeks later...

A minor (or is it?) detail: after collecting evidence from the drug house & the bodies, are you heading straight back to the Interceptor's Brownstone? Calling someone to collect the bodies? Shoving them all in, torching the place, and letting Sweet Mother Fire take care of everything? Summoning velociraptors to eat them?