[Interceptors] Zombie Powder is a Helluva Drug [OOC]

Wherein Colt, Grim, and Jack of All Blades confront part of the city's drug problem. Also, zombies.

Working Titles

The Interceptors vs. the Reefer Zombies

Samedi Bloody Samedi

Zombie Powder is a Helluva Drug

Time: between Jan 12th and Feb 16th. Yes, both those dates are important.

Any particular way y'all want to lead into this? Start the thread with y'all on patrol? Lounging in the brownstone investigating local chronic criminal elements? Colby comes bursting in screaming "ZOMG Zombies!" Cold opening with you three in an empty Fens home, surrounded by zombies battering at the doors and windows?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And my other question?

Any particular way y'all want to lead into this? Start the thread with y'all on patrol? Lounging in the brownstone investigating local chronic criminal elements? Colby comes bursting in screaming "ZOMG Zombies!" Cold opening with you three in an empty Fens home, surrounded by zombies battering at the doors and windows?

Alright, you asked for it.... ;)

Initiatives, please.

Also, I'll need a DC 10 Fort save from both Colt and Jack (with a +4 bonus if you've been out with appropriate clothing). Fail, and you'll be temporarily down 1 point of Con, and fatigued (cannot move all out or charge and suffer a –2 penalty to effective Strength and Dexterity and a –1 penalty on attack and defense; doing something else that would normally cause fatigue causes you to become exhausted.).

I'm really not sure. I was thinking I'd do it for comedic effect, but now I'm starting to think that Colt may begin to carry more weapons on hand in the future. I have to start using up some of those points that I have no clue how to spend for him. Besides, he has to look out for his girlfriend somehow. It's your call, Doc.

For the attack, just use her ranged attack bonus (+6, I believe). For Toughness DC:

Shotgun: A shotgun can fire shot, which does +5 damage with a +2 bonus to hit due to the spread, but it does only +3 damage against targets with any increase in their natural Toughness save bonus. It can also load solid slugs, which inflict +6 damage.

There's not much Jack can do until the zombies get inside, so he's going to take the full round to examine the room and the undead horde outside with his energy awareness, see what he can turn up. He gets an automatic 20 on Notice, if that's relevant.

"This is my BOOMSTICK!"

To hit with shotgun: 1d20+8=21

Toughness DC is 20, or so I'm told.

If it's a spread of shot, it's 20 (and you get a +2 to hit), but it's only 18 if the target has any natural increase to their Tougnhess.

If it's a solid slug, it's 21.

So which one it be? Once I know, I'll make... posts!

EDIT: Nevermind, it rolled so poorly on the Toughness save it doesn't matter. Post coming forthwith!