Southside Story (OOC)

Skysong

I should say, the "only barely" part was the attack roll, not the grapple. Boris is a big guy, but he's like a little kitten to Fulcrum.

And I know I said I would put up a post, but it makes more sense to get Lukos up first, since I can do a full mob post after that.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post is up. As for my actual actions:

I'll move to attack one of the two goons that are adjacent to each other on the top left part of the map.

Are they minions? If so, I take ten on all of the following attack rolls. Just in case they are not minions, I will roll anyway to speed things up.

Attack vs. Mobster; PA 5, AoA 5; Current DEF 13; DC 27 on hit. (1d20+10=27) That should hit.

If that attack drops him, I will immediately use Takedown attack on that poor poor adjacent fellow. (I'll edit my post to reflect this if necessary).

Takedown Attack vs. Mobster2; PA 5, AoA 5; Current DEF 13; DC 27 on hit. (1d20+10=14)

A 14 hit ol' boris by the back door, so I'm going to let that roll stand. If there is anything more you need from me, let me know.

A 14 is enough to hit any of the mobsters, as all are shaken. They are not minions, however. Your rolls stand.

Despite being shaken, the first mobster barely manages to stay standing. He is now staggered and stunned (13 vs. DC 27).

Putting up a post for the mobsters, two of whom cannot act (Boris can't win the grapple and another is stunned). After that I'll put one up for Physicus, and then for the C's and zombies.

Due to the DEF penalty from All Out Attacking, that first rifle attack by the mobsters actually hits Lukos. It scored a 14, and his DEF is currently a 13.

Before I continue I'll have to make that save. What's the DC? (No autofire presumably since it only exceeded his DEF by 1).

I really wanted to finish this first guy off. So I took an HP reroll on a failed roll. HP Reroll - Power Attack 5 vs. Staggered Mobster. (1d20.minroll(11) 5=24) That actually will hit crazy well. :)

If he goes down, and there is anyone near enough, I will again Takedown attack them. This time with the axe!

Here's a roll just in case.

Takedown: Power Attack 5 vs. other mobster. DC 30 on hit. (1d20 5=13)

I doubt that hits. Crappy rolling today!

Sorry for the long wait, gang; real life hit with all the force of an angry, starved, sex-crazed, rabid, mentally retarded, steroid-enhanced rhinoceros. Trimester finals, as it turns out, were only the tip of the iceberg. I've finally put up my posts now.

Below is the updated map.

WarehouseMap4.jpg?t=1269231031

So that makes it my turn, correct?

I can locate "Andy" by scent alone, therefore I know he is on the other side of the warehouse shelf.

I am going to use a standard action to push it down on top of him, hopefully trapping him. (Treating this as an area attack? Possibly similar to when a creature of two sizes larger than you misses and you have to make a reflex save or it hits anyway)? I guess I'll use my Melee Attack Bonus for that. A 29 is probably good enough to hit with even if it counts as an improvised weapon.

So let me know how you want to resolve that.

I'll then use my move action to position myself between the fleeing zombies and the service exit. In Human form, I have speed 1. I should be able to achieve that.

So let me know how this is going to work out, and then I'll throw up an IC post to match.

Just in an effort to clarify, the group of Zombies with Zombie dust attempting to exit through the service entrance are the group of four green stars (three big and one small) near the west side of the map, correct? The black square on the west side would be the service entrance they are trying to escape through, and the one that Lukos will be guarding? Is this all correct?