Sign in to follow this  
Heritage

The Witch Doctor is IN (OOC)

I hope you don't mind, Giz, I included some energy descriptions that felt right.

I'm really not trying to derail this thread. It's just one of those moments where the character takes over. I've been having a lot of those lately. But isn't that the point?

Man, remind Jack not to invite Colt to ever visit him in the hospital. "Surgery?! I reckon y'all could die from that! Maybe the operation goes alright, but an infection gets ya! Or the doc leaves his watch sewed up inside ya, I hear tell that c'n happen too!" Supporting your friend: ur doin it wrong.

Anyway, don't worry about the energy sense thing, H. I try not to over use 'glowing' and 'light' descriptors, but the searchlight thing makes sense.

Anyway, don't worry about the energy sense thing, H. I try not to over use 'glowing' and 'light' descriptors, but the searchlight thing makes sense.

Okay, cool; I just figured since it's detection and I wanted Jack to feel uncomfortable that it made sense.

Crap, we cross-posted! How can we fix this?

Edit: Reading Q's post, maybe mine can still work; what do you guys think?

Edit again: S'okay, I fixed it :D

Please don't forget to make entries for this, and the two earlier Interceptors threads (Intervention and Liquid Therapy), in the Timeline.

Gizmo! Go all out! I can use leadership to heal your fatigue, so don't be afraid to surge often. I've got more than a few HP to help you with :D

I sent a PM to Cy about stats on the big ol' demon, but he's not sure if her still has them; if not, we'll just forge ahead and wing it.

Okay, I'm going to use the stats for the Bruiser Demon form Book of Magic to run this fight (quite badly, methinks), so look for new posts this weekend. We will end this thread!

:effort:

I kid! Determination! Woo!

It might seem kinda silly, but can I get some initiative rolls from folks? Just to keep the combat organized.

Grim's Init: 1d20+12=23

Since Colby's not really there...moreso, I'm gonna be lazy and tag her onto Grim's Init, unless that seems stupid or annoying.

Jack's going to burn an HP to double his dodge bonus and avoid the attack. Then he'll Feint at DC33 as a move action and make a sword flurry Power Attack 5. (1d20+13=20) Lemme know if he need to reroll that.

Don't forget to use Extra Effort to surge, so that way I can use Leadership and clear your fatigue a million times for you ;)