Green with Envy

Dariusprime

I'm planning out my Green Man arc. The basic gist is that a meteor breaks up over the Forest and west Freedom. Each piece mutates the local plants wildly, causing chaos, but the real worry is that the Green Man wants the pieces. He is dispatching his newly empowered tree army to collect them. Expect crazy, snowy plant monsters of every stripe and lots of comic book action.

As for characters, Avenger, Electra and Lone Star have all expressed interest. I'd like to keep the number of players at four or five. Interested? How does the idea sound, refs?

The Green Star has fallen over Freedom City! Trees and plants have risen from hibernation to wreak havoc! The Green Man wants the pieces for his own dastardly schemes! Will the heroes be able to stop the mad botanist before he has his revenge on all of humanity? Tune in to find out!

If you're looking for a 5th, I'd like to offer either Breakdown or Lukos for this thread. This type of comic book action seems like it is more down Breakdown's alley as opposed to Colt which is why I suggested him. However, Lukos spends quite a bit of time in the forest on certain nights of the month >_>.....<_<..... so he might be a good fit as well.

Though I'm having a ton of fun gobbling up every thread I can with Lukos, I feel like this concentration of heroics would probably be better served by Breakdown's presence and dare I say it, experience with super battles.

That and he already knows Kid Cthulhu, so that would be an easier tie in than Lukos who knows none of these people.