I Don't Know Kung Fu (OOC)

Electra

Surprise? I'd say miracle.

At the start of thread, his combat stats will still be Attack +6/+8 ranged, and his Defence will be +11/+9 [+3 flat-footed]. (i.e. his old sheet, albeit with his Enhanced Dodge Focus added in).

Move action: Skill Mastery Feint as a move action, for 26 to resist. (Wander needs 18 to not drop to Defence +3 :D ). Then, shift to Offensive Stance and... Geckopuuuuuunch! (1d20+8=16)

Well, that'd hit her if she failed to resist the feint. 15% chance to not surprise us both. ;)

Erin rolled improbably well on that sense motive check, and beats the feint with a 29. She is not flat footed, and he doesn't even come close to hitting her.

She rolled improbably poorly on the attack, which would not be good for teaching, so spending a hero point. Much better, a 31.

However, she is pulling her punch, hard. No damage.

Erin rolled improbably well on that sense motive check, and beats the feint with a 29. She is not flat footed, and he doesn't even come close to hitting her.

She rolled improbably poorly on the attack, which would not be good for teaching, so spending a hero point. Much better, a 31.

However, she is pulling her punch, hard. No damage.

Hey, you needed to roll a natural 20 to beat by a mere three. Improbable, yes, impressive, no :P IC still hates you.