Lukos

quotemyname

Introduction

Give a two or three word description of yourself. (Describe your character's concept.)

Just a wolf trying to do some good.

Do you have any nicknames, street names, titles, or nom de plume?

You can call me tom. Lately, my Grandfather is a fan of calling me "Thomas Watches-the-Moon".

What is your full birth name?

Thomas Young.

Where do you live?

Freedom City's South End.

Why do you live there?

The rent is affordable and it's a rather nice area.

What do you perceive as your greatest strength?

My greatest strength is easily the gifts bestowed upon me by my Lycanthropy. A close second is my stubborn determination. I think I get that from my grandfather.

What do you perceive as your greatest weakness?

My Lycanthropy is also my greatest weakness. That much is plain to see. It is both a blessing and a curse.

Physical Traits

How old are you? (Chronological age as well as age category.)

Twenty Two.

What is your sex?

Male.

What is your race?

Shawnee Indian.

How tall are you?

Five feet eleven inches when I'm Human. Four feet one inch when I'm Wolf.

How much do you weigh?

About 190lbs.

What is your general body type, frame, bone structure, and poise?

My frame is what you would call medium. I'm not the biggest guy out there, but I'm no wimp either. Being a Werewolf has, among other things, made my bones a lot stronger, but they are still the bone structure of a normal Human. They just shift quite a bit when I change. Being a Werewolf has also caused me to act more wolf like even when I'm human. For example, sometimes when I'm nervous or wary, I'll visibly shrug my shoulders, and grimace. Kind of how a dog's hackles raise or how it snarls at a potential threat. It's an unconscious process. It's just part of the Wolf inside me that makes it happen.

What is your skin colour?

Tan, or Brown.

What is your hair colour?

Black.

What is your hair style?

I usually keep it medium length. Grandfather doesn't like it when I have it cut, he's always telling me to let it grow. I use a pony tail to keep it back.

Do you have any facial hair?

No, I keep clean shaven.

What is your eye colour?

My eyes are green.

How attractive are you?

I would like to think that I'm good looking. But then, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To the right person, I'm sure I look great.

What is your most distinguishing feature?

My eyes are rather noticeable. People have told me that when they look in my eyes, they are able to see something they can't describe lying inside. I'd like to think that's Wolf, but I can't really tell them that now can I?

Do you have any scars, tattoos, or birthmarks?

Werewolves heal quite quickly. However, I've discovered that scars that I received before I contracted Lycanthropy remain. I have a long scar on the back of my left forearm from a handiwork project that went wrong. It is left over from a project I did years ago with my father.

I also have a tattoo of a bear paw on my right shoulder. I had it put there because I would like to have the flexibility of covering it up with a shirt if I need.

What is your handedness (left/right/ambidextrous)?

I am right handed.

Do you resemble some currently known person?

This isn't the type of face people get famous for. No, I don't really look like anyone.

What kind of clothing do you wear?

Depends on what I plan on doing. If I am just around the house, I am comfortable in sweats and a t-shirt, or undershirt. If I'm going out, I usually wear jeans, but my shirt most often depends on the weather.

Do you wear makeup?

Not unless I'm doing one of Grandfather's ceremonies.

What sort of vocal tone do you have?

I have a soft spoken, low voice. It can get high pitched at times, though. Sometime's I'll yelp when I'm excited. I can't tell if that's my Indian side, or Wolf just trying to howl.

History

Where is your homeland?

I was actually born in Freedom City. Though I have lived elsewhere, my family always seems to want to return here.

Are you aware of its history?

For the most part.

Are you patriotic or a social outcast?

Like any other Indian, I don't hold any love for the government in my heart, but we do have a rather fine country. I certainly would not prefer living elsewhere.

What are your opinions of home?

I like the city. I enjoy living here.

Are your real reasons for becoming an adventurer different from what you tell others?

Well, I've never told anyone my reasons. But I have reconciled them to myself. Helping people makes me feel good. I've been blessed with strength, and that makes me a good fit for the role of protector. Does it not?

How far would you go to keep such secrets from being revealed? What would you do if the truth became known?

I would try my best to stop it from being revealed. I mean, my family still doesn't know that I'm a werewolf. For the most part, anyways. Grandfather knows, but he would never tell, anyways, he figured it out for himself. That information could drastically change my life if it was revealed. I wouldn't kill anyone to keep it a secret, but I'm certainly going to try pretty damn hard. As to how I would react? I have no clue. I can't even begin to predict what effects it would have, so how can I say how I would react?

What do you fear would occur if the truth became known?

Honestly, I'm afraid that my family would distance themselves from me. Deep down I know that's probably least likely to happen, but There's always that chance, and that scares me. Not to mention what my pack would do to me if I let the news get out.

What about your race, growing up were you in the majority or a minority?

I'm a Shawnee. We've never really been the majority anywhere.

Did this impact your outlook in any way?

Sure. How could it not. I'm rather accepting. I'll respect others as long as they show me the same respect.

How do you feel about other races?

I really have nothing against anybody. But the instant anyone decides to start trouble, I WILL stick up for my heritage. I don't like starting fights, but I'm not going to just turn my back on an insult.

Were there any traumatic experiences in your early years (death of a family member, abandonment, orphaned at an early age)?

No. Childhood was rather easier for me. Despite the amount of times our family moved.

Briefly describe a defining moment in your childhood and how it influenced your life.

I'd say the last time we moved back to Freedom City and away from Grandfather, it saddened me greatly.

What stupid things did you do when you were younger?

I ran and played. I got into my own fair share of trouble. It was never anything serious, but boys will be boys. Actually, one time when I was 12, a few friends and I drove off with an unattended Police Patrol car. THAT was fun.

Which toys from your childhood have you kept?

Not many. We moved so many times, that we've had a ton of garage sales. Most of my childhood toys are missing.

Why? What do they mean to you? If you didn't keep any, why not? What did you do to them all?

So yea, I basically sold most of them. The money helped put me through college.

Do you have any deep, dark secrets in the past that may come back to haunt you?

My closet is rather free of skeletons, thankfully. There's still plenty of time to make mistakes, however.

Are you who you claim to be?

Honestly, that question seems rather silly. I don't have any Fake Identities, so yes, I am who I say I am.

Do you have any sort of criminal record?

That time we stole the Cruiser? They put me on House Arrest on the Reservation for a while. It must be a felony, but I was so young that I think they let me off easy. I'm not sure if it is still on my record or not. I haven't really done anything serious since 18.

How do you view the heroes/legends of your country?

I have the utmost respect and reverence for my Indian ancestors. The leaders of the US, on the other hand, I don't really have any love for them. I don't hate them, but I don't love them.

Family

Who were your parents?

Grandfather originally named my mother Nos-sech-qua, which means "She Bear". She changed it to Sarah so she would fit in more. Sarah and James Young are my parents.

Were you raised by them? If not, then why didn't they and who did raise you?

They along with Grandfather raised me. I've never seen much of my grandparents on the other side of the family.

What was their standing in the community?

Grandfather was always an important man on the Reservation. My parents were pretty well known as a result.

Did your family stay in one area or move around a lot?

We moved around quite a bit. We usually returned to the reservation or to Freedom City.

How did you get along with their parents?

I got along fine with my parents. Though we argued when I acted out, the same as many other children.

How would your parents describe you? Answer this in the voice of your mother, then in your father's.

Mother would say that I am strong and stubborn. And too quiet for my own good. Father would simply say that I've done well. If I'm a man of few words, he's mute.

Do you have any siblings? If so how many and what were their names? How did you get along with each of your siblings?

I have an older sister named Jane. We get along fine, but we don't talk all the much. When she moved back from the west, she didn't come with us. She decided to stay.

What was your birth position in the family?

I'm the youngest, after my sister.

List all current knowledge of family locations, spouses, children, birth dates, schooling, and any important incidents that only you and they might remember.

Grandfather is my only living grandparent. He lives off in the forest. My sister is still back on the reservation as far as I know. Mother and Father are here in Freedom.

Do you stay in touch with them or have you become estranged?

I talk to Grandfather all the time. My sister not so much.

Do you love or hate one member of the family in particular?

Not more than the usual, no.

Is any member of the family special to you in any way (perhaps, as a confidant, mentor, or arch-rival)?

Yes. My grandfather. I can tell him everything. He is always there when I need him, with just what I need to hear.

Are there any black (or white) sheep in the family (including you)?

Well, if you consider how I haven't told my family about my Lycanthropy, you could consider me the black sheep.

Do you have a notorious or celebrated ancestor?

Grandfather is rather celebrated back on the reservation, actually.

If so, what did this person do to become famous or infamous?

He only had to be himself. He is the type of person people follow. Leading the tribe came naturally to him.

Do you try to live up to the reputation of your ancestor, try to live it down, or ignore it?

I could do much worse than to be like Grandfather, that's for sure. Still, I am my own person and I must be true to myself. His own words, actually.

Do you ever want to have a family of your own someday?

Yes, that certainly would be nice.

Would anything change your mind on this issue and if so, what?

Who knows? I'm only 22. At this point in my life, anything could happen.

What type of person would be your ideal mate?

They would have to be someone willing to understand my condition. Which causes problems in the first place, as I find it difficult to tell many people about it. Preferably, they would also be a Werewolf. It would make many things easier, but I would be okay with someone who is simply incredibly accepting.

Relationships

Do you have any close friends? If so, who and what are they like?

I have few close friends other than those pack members that I live with. Many times I even question how close I am with them. We have problems getting along just like any set of people who live together do, but when you throw lycanthopy into the mix, it leaves me wondering if this is what true friends are like, or do we just put up with each other because we are pack?

What is the history of their relationship(s) with you?

We're part of the same pack. That means we're as good as blood. I've been in the pack for two years, they've been here longer, and as of now, I still answer to them.

Do you currently have a best friend whom you would protect with your reputation or your life?

I would do that for any of my pack members. It's to be expected.

If so, who are they and what caused you to feel so close to them? What would have to happen for you to end this relationship?

They're pack. That's just the way things are. I'd suppose if they started acting crazy I'd start having problems with them, but so far the Alphas have been doing a good job keeping them in check.

Do you have any bitter enemies?

I have a few rivals in the pack, but I wouldn't call them bitter enemies.

Have you defeated them before?

I've defeated a few of them. That's how I got to my place in the pack. There are still a few others on my list, though.

How might these enemies seek to discomfit you in the future?

Well, anyone who has it out for me and is above me on the food chain could always just have me do anything. They could even say, "Do my chores," and I would have to listen.

Which person(s) or group(s) are you most loyal to?

My family and the pack. There really isn't anyone else in my life.

Who is your most trusted ally?

Well, there is Jason. He lives across the hall from me. We're both relatively even in the pack, and out of the people that I live with, I seem to get along with him best.

Who do you trust, in general?

I trust my pack and my family. Anyone else has to earn my trust. It's not difficult as long as you're a good person.

Who do you despise and why?

People I really can't stand are the ones that have power and let it go to their heads. Like certain politicians and stars. I don't really hate anyone in particular, but rather dislike people who rub me the wrong way, so to speak.

Name seven things you hate in others.

1. Hubris

2. Irresponsibility

3. Unreliability

4. Belligerence

That's about all I got. I'm really not a hateful person.

Is your image consistent?

As consistent as a shape changer may be. Sorry for the pun. I try to be the same person every day, yes.

Do you deliberately present yourself differently in different situations, and how?

Yes. I try to adapt to whatever the situation calls for. If I need to be careful and wary, I do so. Where as if the situation requires a little heavy-handedness, I start hitting things.

What would you die for?

The pack always has my back, and I would defend any of my pack mates to the last.

What is the worst thing someone has done to you?

Even though the act itself has been forgiven, getting turned into a werewolf was probably the worst.

What is your general reaction to an attractive member of the opposite sex who lets you know they are available?

That's easy. What do you think? We go back to my place, if you know what I mean.

Have you lost any loves?

No, I've had a few flings, but no one that I've really loved.

How did you handle the situation (short & long term)?

I only really get hung up on people short term. With time, all wounds heal.

Who would miss you should you go missing?

My family, and my pack.

How close are you to your adventuring companions?

To my pack? We're as thick as blood.

What do they not know about you?

They know everything about me. I'd be hard pressed to hide anything from them.

Are you a member of any house, guild, organization, or church? What is your level of involvement?

No, I don't belong to any sort of organization like that.

Personality & Beliefs

Do you, or did you, have any role models?

My Grandfather is my role model. He is more important to me than any celebrity could ever be.

Do you have any heroes or idols, either contemporary or from legend?

Like my Grandfather, there are many Shawnee chiefs of the past that I look up to.

Did you ever become disillusioned with former heroes or idols? If so, why and what were the circumstances?

Most of my idols have long since passed away. There is nothing they could do to disillusion themselves.

When did you decide to become an adventurer?

I've always felt like I can do more for those around me. As silly as putting on a mask and running around at night stopping crimes is, it just seemed strangely logical.

Why have you chosen to risk your life as a career?

People need help. My life is a mix of a curse and a blessing. I should be using my gifts to help others, and in return, maybe they won't be so judgmental of my faults. You could say it is a sort of atonement in advance.

What do you expect to get out of being an adventurer? What, if anything, would make you stop adventuring?

I suppose it's some sort of self assurance. Though if I were asked to 'quit my job', I wouldn't hesitate. Not now, at least.

Do you have any dreams or ambitions? If not, why?

I really only wish to maintain the status quo. If I can save even one life...

What are your short term goals (what would you like to be doing within a year)?

Stopping a big heist, or maybe a gang or something.

What are your long term goals (what would you like to be doing twenty years from now)?

With my lifestyle, if I were still breathing in ten years I would count myself lucky.

If these goals seem at odds with each other, or with your dreams, how do you reconcile the differences?

They aren't at odds really, I just want to do some good without paying the ultimate price. But I recognize that this type of work is dangerous.

Do you have any great rational or irrational fears or phobias? If so, what are the origins of, or reasons behind them?

Well, I wouldn't say I fear things like silver, but I'm definitely wary of them, and rightly so. That stuff hurts! But I'm not arachnophobic or anything.

How do you react when this fear manifests itself?

I just try and put distance between myself and something that hurts me. It's just a survival mechanism. Even Wolf knows to do that.

What are your attitudes regarding material wealth?

I don't really need money. As long as I have enough pay for groceries now and again, I am happy.

Are you miserly with your share of the wealth, or do you spend it freely?

I save what I can, but if there is something worth spending money on, I will buy it.

Do you see wealth as a mark of success, or just as a means to an end?

The latter. Though, not in a harsh way. Money is good to have, and I would rather not be without it.

How do you generally treat others?

I treat people warily, until I know I can trust them. You can thank Wolf for that instinct.

Do you trust easily (perhaps too easily) or not?

Not easily, though if you're worth of my trust, you'll have it and be thankful you do.

Are you introverted (shy and withdrawn) or extroverted (outgoing)?

I am usually introverted, though I know how to be outgoing when I am within comfort zones.

Are you a humble soul or blusteringly proud?

Living with the pack has taught me to be quite modest.

What habits do you find most annoying in friends?

It is irritating when friends are constantly looking to borrow money. There are also a few other things that irritate me as well.

What are your most annoying habits?

My initial mistrust of others and apprehensive nature has been known to irritate others.

Is there any race, creed, alignment, religion, class, profession, political viewpoint, or the like against which you are strongly prejudiced, and why?

Being a Shawnee has taught me to be rather accepting of others. Back on the reservation, our tribe did have some problems with Mexicans now and again. I suppose that has made me a little more wary of them than usual, but I feel no hatred towards them.

What is your favourite food?

For the last few years now, steak. As rare as possible, as if they just laid it on the pan and pulled it right off.

What is your favourite drink?

Iced-Tea, or a nice Dark Beer for the alcoholic kind.

What is your favourite treat (desert)?

Rabbit! Also, Rice pudding, but yogurt will do the trick.

Do you favour a particular cuisine?

For the past few years, it's been anything with lots of meat in it. For instance, I'm a sucker for a good hamburger, but really anything that comes from a steakhouse will do the trick.

Do you savor the tastes when eating or "wolf down" your food?

I'll take that question as rhetorical and ignore the obvious pun.

Do you like food mild or heavily spiced?

I like it plain. Just the way it comes.

Are there any specific foodstuffs that you find disgusting or refuse to eat?

I don't much care for lettuce. It's too much of a filler.

What are your favourite colour(s)?

Navy Blue.

Is there any colour that you dislike?

I dislike yellow. It hurts my eyes.

Do you have a favourite (or hated) song, type of music, or instrument?

I like folk music. Things with lots of instrumentals appeal to me.

If you have a favourite scent, what is it?

Honestly, I could go on for days. But I'll suffice to say the woods would have to be my favorite scent.

What is your favourite type of animal?

Besides the obvious, I think birds are rather interesting.

Are you allergic to any kinds of animals?

Not that I know of. Lycanthropes don't have any mundane allergies.

Is there anything that enrages you?

I find it particularly infuriating when people pick on those that can't defend themselves. Being a wolf has taught me that preying on those weaker than you is just fine. That much is survival of the fittest, but if you're prey is completely incapable of defending itself, it's just not sporting.

Is there anything which embarrasses you?

Not being able to live up to a challenge makes me feel particularly inadequate.

Do you enjoy "roughing it", or do you prefer your creature comforts?

Now you're really overdoing it with those puns. I like both.

Do you have a patron deity?

nooch-coom-tha-he. Our Grandmother.

Are you devout or impious?

I am rather impious, sadly.

Do you actively worship and proselytize or do you simply pay lip service?

I don't actively worship, but I wouldn't call it lip service, either.

What lengths would you go to defend your faith?

I do not know. It has never been attack before, and I do not know how such an attack might make me feel.

Was your faith influenced or molded by anyone special?

Mis-sum-tha. My grandfather.

Do you belong to a dominant church, or an independent church, cult, or sect (and is the group accepted, frowned upon, or considered heretics)?

It would most likely be considered independent. It is widely unknown.

Will you kill?

Yes. If necessary.

When did you decide (or learn) that you would?

It is simply something that I know. Not a conscious decision.

When do you consider it okay to kill (under what circumstances)?

Only when there is a need. If I am protecting myself, or others, for instance.

When do you consider it wrong to kill (under what circumstances)?

One should not take a life irresponsibly. There should be no wanton killing, period.

What would you do if someone else attempted to (or successfully did) kill under your "wrong" circumstances, what would be your reaction?

I would feel greatly disturbed. Though two wrongs don't make a right as they say, I would not retaliate unless necessary.

What if it were your enemy?

Enemy or not, they deserve the same treatment as others.

What if it were your friend?

I believe I would be hard pressed to keep calling them 'friend'.

What if the opponent were not in control of their own actions (under duress, charmed, dominated, possessed)?

That is different. They cannot fully be responsible for their actions, so they cannot fully hold the blame.

What would you do if something were stolen from you?

I would want it back. I would try to find the thief and reclaim it.

What would you do if you were badly insulted publicly?

There are few things that can fix a damaged reputation. I would try my best to redeem my good name.

What would you do if a good friend or relative were killed by means other than natural death?

If they were murdered, you mean? I would of course find the one responsible.

What is the one task you would absolutely refuse to do?

'Roll over'

What do you consider to be the worst crime someone could commit and why?

There can be nothing worse than betrayal. Not even murder. For murder is of course a type of betrayal.

How do you feel about government (rulers) in general? Why do you feel that way?

I do not care for big governments. They too often overlook the needs of groups and individuals. Such as what happened to my people

Do you support the current government of your homeland?

I do not care for it, but I do support it. Democracy is better than many of the alternatives throughout the world. I would rather have some say than none at all.

If so, how far are you willing to go to defend the government? If not, do you actively oppose it?

It would not be very far, truthfully.

What form of government do you believe is the best (democracy, monarchy, anarchy, aristocratic rule, oligarchy, matriarchy) and why?

Democracy is the only government I have ever known. Individual Shawnee tribes used to be autonomous. They were better able to rule that way, though in a country-wide scale, this is obviously impossible, and does not apply.

Do you have any unusual habits or dominant personality traits that are evident to others?

I have the tendency to bite or pick at my fingers and fingernails from time to time.

If so, describe them and how you acquired them, as well as when they might be more noticeable and what causes them.

It is just a nervous habit. It gets worse when I am uncomfortable with my surroundings.

Do you have any unusual or nervous mannerisms, such as when talking, thinking, afraid, under stress, or when embarrassed?

I use "It is" instead of "It's". In a stressful situation, I unconsciously raise my shoulders, like a dog with its hackles raised. When I am afraid of something I tend to make myself scarce and hide, though if possible, I'll keep watch on it from a distance. All except the first are things I've picked up from Wolf over the years.

What is your most treasured possession?

I have an old peace pipe. It was a gift from my grandfather. I cherish it deeply.

If your life were to end in 24 hours, what 5 things would you do in those remaining hours?

I would let myself be as free as possible. Most likely, that would involve transforming and hunting. Running through the trees at night, only to fall into a deep sleep and not wake up. See-la, yes, I could live with that.

Career & Training

Where and how were you educated?

I had regular public schooling in Oklahoma, but I went to college here in Freedom.

Who trained you in your adventuring class(es)?

I have no mentor. Unless you would consider my Martial Arts training, but that was initially for self defense.

What was your relationship with your teacher(s)/mentor(s)?

I am good friends with the man who taught me to fight. He is about seven years older than me, but we get along well.

Is this person or institution still in existence?

Yes, the school is on 3rd street.

Were you a prize student or did you just barely pass?

I fight well. I am the best in the class, though maybe not the best in the area.

Look at your skills. How did you acquire them (especially the unusual ones)?

Many of them are aided by Wolf. Especially my uncanny ability to intimidate people I certainly would not be as good at that without that other side of me.

Have you ever done anything else for a living?

Well, I have a degree in psychology. I've never done much with it though. Starting my first career is actually on my list of things to do.

How do you function in combat (maneuvers, weaknesses)?

I threaten my opponents with false attacks, then strike where they are not expecting me to. I am fast and strong, and I use both to my advantage. If the situation calls for lethal force, I have a fire axe to aid me. The pistol I carry is for those times when I cannot reach my opponents.

Have you ever received any awards or honours?

I graduated from FCU Cum Laude.

Is there anything that you don't currently know how to do that you wish you could?

My marksmanship could use work. And I suppose I've always wanted to know how to pick a lock. I've kicking down a lot of doors lately.

Are you envious of others who can do such things in a good-natured way or are you sullen and morose about it?

Good natured. Envy is not a feeling that occurs to me naturally. I really have to think about something be envious of it.

Lifestyle & Hobbies

When not adventuring, what is your normal daily routine?

I spend a lot of time reading the news. I like to know what goes on in the world. But otherwise, I do a lot of lazing around the house. I badly need a job.

How do you feel and react when this routine is interrupted for some reason?

It is no big loss. I would rather have it interrupted than be bored to death for the rest of my life.

What are your hobbies when you are not adventuring or training?

I enjoy making trinkets. Things like Dream-catchers are easy to make, and they make great gifts.

What do you do for relaxation? What things do you do for enjoyment? What interests do you have?

For relaxation, I like to read. For enjoyment, there is always TV. And I have the same common interests as any other 22 year old.

How do you normally dress when not in your adventuring gear?

T-shirts, jeans, sneakers. Casually.

What do you normally wear in bed at home?

A pair of mesh shorts. I always sleep under the covers, so I do not use a shirt. It is to warm.

What do you normally wear in bed while adventuring?

If I am sleeping immediately after adventuring, it is because I have gone Wolf. In that case, I am not wearing anything. My clothes all rip when I change, you see.

Do you wear any identifiable jewelry?

I wear a small necklace given to me by Grandfather. I never wear rings, they get in the way, and nothing I have is silver.

Where do you normally put your weapons, magic items, or other valuables when you are sleeping?

I stash them somewhere out of sight. There is a spot between my mattress and bed frame where I keep my ax and pistol. I can get at them easily that way.

What morning or evening routines do you normally have?

I usually wake up, shower, eat, check the news and anything else that needs taking care of, then get on with my day. A few days a week, I go to the gym. On those days, I just go right after waking, before I eat or shower. I eat a bigger breakfast on those days.

Do these change when you are adventuring?

If I am forced to stay in costume for an extended period of time, I do significantly less eating and showering.

Travel: how do you get around locally?

I walk, or take the bus. There is not much use for a car in this city.

Do you have a Last Will and Testament?

No, thought writing one would be a good idea, given my line of work.

Miscellaneous

What would you like to be remembered for after your death?

Making the world better than it was when I got here.

What kind of threat do you present to the public?

On nights of the full moon when I am not in the forest, I could be dangerous. I go out of my way to attempt to minimize the threat I pose. That is why I usually leave town once a month. People wonder why I leave. But I do it to protect them.

If your features were to be destroyed beyond recognition, is there any other way of identifying your body?

Dental records? I don't know forensic science, though it does fascinate me. I'm sure there must be some way. My tattoos possibly.

As a player, if you could, what advice would you give your character? Speak as if he/she were sitting right here in front of you. Use proper tone so they might heed your advice...

You're doing fine. Have a little confidence, maybe get a job and a girl and I'd say you're life is pretty well on track. Better than mine, anyways.

Thomas threw off his sweatshirt, leaving only the small wife beater undershirt covering his chest, and a pair of blue jeans on his legs. He knelt down and threw open the zipper on the plain black duffel bag. Reaching into the bag, he drew out the first item. Thomas slipped his arms through the holes on the sleeveless bullet proof tactical vest. Pulling the front of the vest together, he tightened the straps that held the vest on. Reaching into the bag once more, he drew out the black leather jacket. He donned the jacket over the vest. His right arm remained bare due to the right sleeve of the jacket having been removed. He secured the zipper on the jacket, raising the collar to just beneath his chin. Another dip into the bag produced a pair of fingerless leather gloves which he quickly drew on. Thomas made a fist with both hands, feeling the leather of the gloves stretch, he knew they were on securely. Thomas drew a pistol and two extra clips of ammunition out of the bag. He tucked the pistol into the holster which was strapped to the outside left front of the jacket just below the waist. The magazines he secured on the right side. The next thing to come out of the large black duffel bag was a fire axe. Thomas secured the axe upside down diagonally across his back by the loops in the leather of the jacket and the hooks in the head and butt of the axe. Thomas reached into the bag once more and withdrew a gas mask. He strapped the mask to his head, sealing it to his face. Donning the maske was like donning an entirely different persona. That persona was the Hunter. It was the Wolf. It was Lukos.

• 3 weeks later...

March 30, 2010

Thomas woke up feeling itchy. He always felt itchy on days like this.

The astral charts said, the full moon would be fully formed at around 5:00 pm. Thomas knew his day would be unbearable by then.

Let me out. He could feel Wolf deep inside him straining to get out. This was it. The one day a month the definitely belonged to him, and Thomas couldn't take that away. Come night time, he would have to assume his wolf form, no questions asked.

He ate breakfast as usual, same as any normal day. Then got on the phone. He found that the pack would be meeting at 7 in the West End at the pack house. The time fluctuated from month to month, but it was generally early evening that they were required to meet.

Thomas settled into the couch in the den and flicked on the TV. There was a long day ahead of him, and he needed something to take his mind off things. No running around in a gas mask tonight. He'd be wearing a different costume.

Mid March

Finally after weeks of searching, Thomas finally landed himself a job. With this new bar tending gig at Morley's a few nights a week, he could start working off some of the money he owed to his roommates.

But that wasn't the only good part. Thomas was looking forward to meeting some new people.

• 1 month later...

Lukos sat on a flat rooftop. The old building had been abandoned some time ago, and no one would mind him using it. Crouched on the edge of the roof, he gazed down at the street through the gas mask, lost in thought.

Thomas had been patrolling these streets for months under the guise of Lukos. He'd been in many fights, some he had won and some he had lost. Many enemies that he had fought had fallen to his axe. Thomas thought of the large green beast that he had stopped from rampaging with the help of Midnight. Other enemies had shrugged him off without a second thought. Thomas thought of the strange zombie creatures that he had met in a warehouse in The Fens.

If Thomas truly wanted to protect not only himself, but those he loved, he would need to improve.

Thomas though about all of these things. He thought about how he could make himself better. He knew what that meant, but still, he wasn't sure that he wanted it.

Thomas had spent much time over the past few months talking with his grandfather, Catahecassa. He had listened to many stories of ancient Native American tribal leaders that had gained greater power by attuning themselves with spirits. "Power is a strange thing," he remembered hearing his grandfather say, "Sometimes, it may be very easy to come by. But other times its cost may be high." It was at that point that his grandfather had placed his hand on Thomas' chest. "You have a good heart, Thomas. Trust in who you are, and I know you will be able to do great things." His grandfather's touch had reassured him.

Thomas had not stopped there. He'd gone to Jack and asked him many questions about the history of Lycanthropes. He had asked about specific examples that had stood out over the course of history. Some of what he had learned shocked him, but other information drew him in like a moth to a flame. Thomas had learned that one or two Lycanthropes had been reported to be able to halt their change part of the way through. Jack didn't know anything regarding how it was done. He'd only heard tales of these feats.

Thomas shook himself out of his thoughts, landing himself right back in reality.

Thomas straightened up at the edge of the building and turned around. He took a few steps back towards the center of the building's roof. It had only been a few days since his last change. Thomas was hoping that Wolf would still be satisfied. He was hoping to find a way to do this while Wolf was still satisfied with his chance to run free during the full moon that had occurred less than a week ago. As always, Thomas knew it was risky. That was why he had chosen an abandoned building in a low populated section of town and barricaded himself on the roof. If something went wrong, he could only hope that Wolf would be trapped up here until morning.

Thomas tried to loosen himself up. He shook out his arms and legs, and then focused on getting down to business. Thomas began to change. He let his skin slide into fur. He felt the color fade from his vision. He could feel some of his muscles and bones start to rearrange. He could feel Wolf beginning to take control.

Run. Hunt. Kill.

No. Thomas told him. Tonight I rule. Just as you ruled after you beat Steve. I am still in charge here.

There was no response. There was no pull. There was no urge to get down on all fours, to find a secluded den in the woods, to hunt deer. Thomas closed his eyes. He had a sudden vision. Standing in a dark featureless room, he looked down to see Wolf at his feet. The bright feral eyes glowed, but Wolf made no movements for a long time. Then, suddenly, Wolf sat on its haunches before him. It seemed to be awaiting a command, though the glimmer in its eyes was still there. If you get lazy, Wolf seemed to be telling him, You are mine. Thomas was shocked by the sudden coherence of the thoughts that flowed from his other half. He was astonished at how much he understood beyond the normal feral desires. If you show weakness, you are mine. Wolf told him, And when I take over, it will be for good.

The vision faded and Thomas was back on top of the roof. He was still standing on two legs, but he felt profoundly different. Every fiber of his being seemed to be firing on all cylinders. His muscles seemed more responsive and coordinated than usual. Thomas pushed up one of the sleeves of his leather jacket to reveal something that was not quite skin and not quite fur, but a smooth blend of the two. Then he noticed his hands. He was glad the gloves he was wearing were fingerless, because normal gloves would have been shredded by the claws his fingers had turned into. He still had fingers, he realized. They were not full wolf paws, but where his nails should have been, his fingers ended in wicked looking talons instead.

Thomas smiled. He'd done it. For a second he was overjoyed.

Kill.

No!

He shook his head, pouring all of his concentration into maintaining his current form. He realized suddenly how dangerous he had become. He was but one step away from all of the power and fury that wolf held. If he let his guard down for a short time, he might lose it.

Thomas was not about to let that happen.

He gazed at the large gap between this building and the next. The gap that he had been sure Wolf would be unable to jump across should he get trapped on top of the building. Thomas briefly considered spending the rest of the night testing his new capabilities. But he was tired. This new change had taken a lot out of him. He would save that for another night. He wanted to end on a good note.

Thomas relaxed his muscles and fingers. Maintaining as much concentration as he could, he thought of human things like coffee, and vitamins. He could feel the change begin once more, but this time, he controlled it. He pushed the fur back under his skin, and commanded the claws to recede. His body obeyed, and he stood on top of the roof, once again human.

Males:

Alpha: Jack Spencer

General: Dan Long

- Andrew Vitale

- Ryan Howitz

- Thomas Young

- Steve Mason

- Ian Brachan

- Ben Tiefels

- Max Bedits

- The Rest

Females: