Referee Recruitment

Endless Flight

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So was that a "no" on the holiday campaign?

If "yes," where should I post the details to see if any of the new players are interested in jumping in.

Oh, I'm sorry, Barnum. I'd have no problem with you doing that, if you like. 8-)

I'm not sure where we can put any interest threads. I think probably in the Campaign Discussion forum. I'd label it with [brackets] before the topic, whatever it is.

If "yes," where should I post the details to see if any of the new players are interested in jumping in.

Oh, I'm sorry, Barnum. I'd have no problem with you doing that, if you like. 8-)

I'm not sure where we can put any interest threads. I think probably in the Campaign Discussion forum. I'd label it with [brackets] before the topic, whatever it is.