Referee Recruitment

Endless Flight

If you are interested in being a Referee here, I have a list of requirements.

You need to know the 2nd Edition rules inside out!

You need to be able to handle disputes in a timely, and well-mannered fashion.

You need to be able to NPC characters that aren't Heroes or Villains, such as civilians, police officers, judges, animals, etc.

If you can do that, please volunteer! There will be a reward for being a good Referee, most likely some kind of Power Point reward that can be spent on any characters you may have on the forum. These will be dished out based on how much you do and how well you do it, at the Moderators' discretion.

You can reply here if you wish to volunteer.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to be able to NPC characters that aren't Heroes or Villains, such as civilians, police officers, judges, animals, etc.

If you can do that, please volunteer! There will be a reward for being a good Referee, most likely some kind of Power Point reward that can be spent on any characters you may have on the forum. These will be dished out based on how much you do and how well you do it, at the Moderators' discretion.

I don't know that I am qualified (or interested) in being a full-time ref, but I am getting ready to run a short holiday adventure for the few members of our troupe want to keep going through to the end of the year (our game is on vacation until Jan). I'd be happy to run it here, if there's any interest.

I don't know that I am qualified (or interested) in being a full-time ref, but I am getting ready to run a short holiday adventure for the few members of our troupe want to keep going through to the end of the year (our game is on vacation until Jan). I'd be happy to run it here, if there's any interest.