Five Minutes to Midnight

Gizmo

March is pretty much here, which means that my new character, Midnight II, is about to go live!

You can check out his deal from the link in my signature, but the basic idea is that he's a legacy hero, new Claremont student and a real 'justice from the shadows' type. I'd like to set up an arrival thread for him at the school, plus any other threads folks might be interested in.

So, y'know. Let me know, and stuff.

I don't think I quite reached platinum this month. Meaning Lukos is probably not ready to go just yet. But if I missed it, it was only by a few points. Meaning he should be ready to go next month at the least. When he is, I would really like to try and do a few threads with midnight.

And...And...And... Gasmasks! :D

Re:Claremont: Usually people to a campaign discussion. "Hey, who wants to welcome my dude to claremont?" Then start up a thread from there. This thread might serve, but you would probably get more attention with a new discussion like "New Claremont Student" or something.

I'm up for bringing Phalanx in on this. Usual procedure for claremont is to just start a thread with you showing up at the school and making sure at least a couple people know about it. Sometimes we do tours and stuff but that isn't necessary. Is he starting mid term or just meeting the others now?

I sent you a PM; while Physicus would be a poor fit for a school thread, I think Midnight II would be a perfect fit for a little storyline I thought up, if you're interested. Besides, I haven't had the pleasure of RPing with you yet, and I'm impressed with your work as Jack of all Blades. Let me know what you think.

Groovy, I'll set something up once the PP awards are official.

For the sake of argument, yeah durf, he's transferring in the middle of the year. The idea is that Summers found out about there was a new Midnight running around, and it didn't take much work to figure out Trevor's identity. As part of the informal brotherhood of guys who wait in shadows to scare the hell out of naughty men, he invited the kid to attend Claremont.

I'm pumped, 'cause Midnight is sort of a challenge I've set for myself. Jack of all Blades plays to my natural verbosity, so I thought I'd give a more serious, laconic character a try. Filling out the questionnaire, I've gotten a better feel for his personality, and he's definitely someone I think I'll enjoy writing about.

Argh, okay so I spaced and accidentally equated PL 12 to Gold Status. Because it only takes 10pp to upgrade to PL 11, however, it turns out I still need 4pp before I can officially activate Midnight. *sigh* Talk about antici....

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, let's try this again!

Midnight II is for sure, for realsies going live with the March PP awards. The plan is for him to move into the dorms just before Spring Break, so he'll have some time to settle in before starting classes. I want to run an introduction thread with him for that, and as many other threads, Claremont-related or otherwise, as I can get him into. Give a shout if you're interested or have an idea!

Argh, okay so I spaced and accidentally equated PL 12 to Gold Status. Because it only takes 10pp to upgrade to PL 11, however, it turns out I still need 4pp before I can officially activate Midnight. *sigh* Talk about antici....

Alright, let's try this again!

Midnight II is for sure, for realsies going live with the March PP awards. The plan is for him to move into the dorms just before Spring Break, so he'll have some time to settle in before starting classes. I want to run an introduction thread with him for that, and as many other threads, Claremont-related or otherwise, as I can get him into. Give a shout if you're interested or have an idea!

...DARY!!!