A Strange Visitor (OOC)

Gaea

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the space ship and the creature inside weight more than 50 tons? Is the metal susceptible to magnetism?

If not, then how many damaged cars are in the area that I could "crush" together and animate into a construct big enough to lift the craft?

With Animate Machine 12 (up 180ppts) I can create a Gargantuan construct that looks something like this:

Gargantuan: (32-64 feet tall) Str 36, Dex 10, Con - , Int -, Wis 1, Cha 1, Powers: Growth 12 (Inate, Perm); Immunity 30 (Fort effects), Protection 5 (imp), Combat: Atk +1 (w/ -4 from Growth), Damage +13, Defense +1 (w/ -4 from Growth), Init +0, Savings throws: Tough +11, Fort -, Reflex +0, Will -5, Cost: Abilities -36 + Skill 0 + Feats 0 + Powers 77 + Combat 20 + Saves 0 = 61 points

I would then dump the rest of the points into Super Strength 10 (or more) to crank up its lifting abilities to a total of 101 (36 + 15 from Growth + 50 from Sup Str).

This could be simulated by Mr Fix-it adding additional metal and supports to the construct to strengthen its structure and carry capacity.

Does the space ship and the creature inside weight more than 50 tons? Is the metal susceptible to magnetism?

If not, then how many damaged cars are in the area that I could "crush" together and animate into a construct big enough to lift the craft?

With Animate Machine 12 (up 180ppts) I can create a Gargantuan construct that looks something like this:

Gargantuan: (32-64 feet tall) Str 36, Dex 10, Con - , Int -, Wis 1, Cha 1, Powers: Growth 12 (Inate, Perm); Immunity 30 (Fort effects), Protection 5 (imp), Combat: Atk +1 (w/ -4 from Growth), Damage +13, Defense +1 (w/ -4 from Growth), Init +0, Savings throws: Tough +11, Fort -, Reflex +0, Will -5, Cost: Abilities -36 + Skill 0 + Feats 0 + Powers 77 + Combat 20 + Saves 0 = 61 points

I would then dump the rest of the points into Super Strength 10 (or more) to crank up its lifting abilities to a total of 101 (36 + 15 from Growth + 50 from Sup Str).

This could be simulated by Mr Fix-it adding additional metal and supports to the construct to strengthen its structure and carry capacity.