A Strange Visitor (OOC)

Gaea

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I PMed the result of the Notice check to Cyrith on the chat. Other people are still welcome to make skill checks as described above.

Hub's falling down and out of the fight for the most part. He's considered exhausted, and his array is switched to a non-standard AP to Nullify something that one of the combatants is trying to do. The nice part about being the GM is that I don't have to share what that is until you figure out. Until then, it's basically acting as a plot device to remove him from the fight.

We're back to the top of the order with Velocity.

I PMed the result of the Notice check to Cyrith on the chat. Other people are still welcome to make skill checks as described above.

Hub's falling down and out of the fight for the most part. He's considered exhausted, and his array is switched to a non-standard AP to Nullify something that one of the combatants is trying to do. The nice part about being the GM is that I don't have to share what that is until you figure out. Until then, it's basically acting as a plot device to remove him from the fight.

We're back to the top of the order with Velocity.

Quick question - is there a reason that Velocity is continuing to fight spider-bots rather than picking up the child? I looked through the thread, and I didn't see anything that'd preclude her from grabbing the child rather than fighting off any robots that are coming towards her.

Quick question - is there a reason that Velocity is continuing to fight spider-bots rather than picking up the child? I looked through the thread, and I didn't see anything that'd preclude her from grabbing the child rather than fighting off any robots that are coming towards her.