A Strange Visitor (OOC)

Gaea

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from this point forward....Post in initiative order, and i will post ASAP from then on.

No more of this waiting around nonsense. I think i've gotten the hang of this website as opposed to when i run one of my games and i wait for everyone to post and make their rolls for the etc....

But I've got it now....

from this point forward....Post in initiative order, and i will post ASAP from then on.

No more of this waiting around nonsense. I think i've gotten the hang of this website as opposed to when i run one of my games and i wait for everyone to post and make their rolls for the etc....

But I've got it now....

But I've got it now....

Kevin is moving towards the ship, and he switched off his AP to use his regular Boost on Valkyrie. I figure that he only went about 15 feet; the crowd has got to slow him down a little.

Once he realizes that Gordy is a hero as well, he'll be ready to help heal him so he can get back in the fight more effectively. Staggered is no fun.

Kevin is moving towards the ship, and he switched off his AP to use his regular Boost on Valkyrie. I figure that he only went about 15 feet; the crowd has got to slow him down a little.

Once he realizes that Gordy is a hero as well, he'll be ready to help heal him so he can get back in the fight more effectively. Staggered is no fun.