A Strange Visitor (OOC)

Gaea

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Initiative: 8

To start out, Hub uses the "Life Sense" within his Fatigue AP, especially the Penetrates Concealment, Rapid, Radius, and Analytical parts of it. That's how he knows how bad it is all around him. From there, he knows that Split Attack Healing won't be enough. Then, Hub is using extra effort to get an alternate power of his Healing power. Here's what it looks like currently.

Healing 7 (Extras: Explosion (+1), Total (+1); Flaw: Limited (Others Only) (-1); PF: Stabilize, Subtle, Progression 3)

Within 100 feet of me, it's a Healing 7 effect. Every 100 feet beyond that, it goes down by one rank. That means that I'll be stabilizing anyone within 700 feet of my position. Hopefully, that's the majority of the people caught in the blast. They also can take a full-round action and make a recovery check with a +X bonus to try to heal from their injuries. Of course, because it's others only, Hub can't take advantage of his own power.

And yeah, I'm aware that it'd be more effective to take a regular Burst Area, lower the overall rank, and increase the number of times I bought Progression. However, I think that this more accurately represents how the power would work, and Hub is only a PL 7. The big stuff will take the big PL folk. It'll be enough for him to keep everyone he can from dying.

To start out, Hub uses the "Life Sense" within his Fatigue AP, especially the Penetrates Concealment, Rapid, Radius, and Analytical parts of it. That's how he knows how bad it is all around him. From there, he knows that Split Attack Healing won't be enough. Then, Hub is using extra effort to get an alternate power of his Healing power. Here's what it looks like currently.

Healing 7 (Extras: Explosion (+1), Total (+1); Flaw: Limited (Others Only) (-1); PF: Stabilize, Subtle, Progression 3)

Within 100 feet of me, it's a Healing 7 effect. Every 100 feet beyond that, it goes down by one rank. That means that I'll be stabilizing anyone within 700 feet of my position. Hopefully, that's the majority of the people caught in the blast. They also can take a full-round action and make a recovery check with a +X bonus to try to heal from their injuries. Of course, because it's others only, Hub can't take advantage of his own power.

And yeah, I'm aware that it'd be more effective to take a regular Burst Area, lower the overall rank, and increase the number of times I bought Progression. However, I think that this more accurately represents how the power would work, and Hub is only a PL 7. The big stuff will take the big PL folk. It'll be enough for him to keep everyone he can from dying.

It came up heads, so no dice. I am well and truly messed.

On the bright side, you're also stabilized almost immediately after you go to dying, and your next action, you get a recovery check at +7 to try to heal from your unconscious condition. I may take the same action next round, so that you'd get a chance to heal the disabled condition as well. I won't get too far ahead of myself, though.

On the bright side, you're also stabilized almost immediately after you go to dying, and your next action, you get a recovery check at +7 to try to heal from your unconscious condition. I may take the same action next round, so that you'd get a chance to heal the disabled condition as well. I won't get too far ahead of myself, though.

I'm confused as to what this does if you aren't dying. Is it nothing until my next turn, or is it an immediate check against my worst condition?

I'm confused as to what this does if you aren't dying. Is it nothing until my next turn, or is it an immediate check against my worst condition?