Hello everyone

Heridfel

Hey there Freedom City inhabitants,

I've got a bit more time in my life than what I had before, and I was thinking about returning to the play-by-post. I don't know how many remember me from before, but I was the guy playing Hub and Icarus (formerly Heavy). I figured I'd post and see if there were any from long ago who still play, so that I can see what I could do to re-introduce myself.

Herid Fel

Hey there Freedom City inhabitants,

I've got a bit more time in my life than what I had before, and I was thinking about returning to the play-by-post. I don't know how many remember me from before, but I was the guy playing Hub and Icarus (formerly Heavy). I figured I'd post and see if there were any from long ago who still play, so that I can see what I could do to re-introduce myself.

Herid Fel

Dude, welcome back! :D :clap:

Always glad to see an old face return. Do b aware of several new House Rules we've started since you left (such as "No PC Villains").
And Gold/Platinum. His villain has 32 points, which would put him at Gold :D Also, you might wanna change your character links to the new address ;) endlessflight.net/freedom becomes freedomplaybypost.com

You're that guy with the thing, right?

;)

Always glad to see an old face return. Do be aware of several new House Rules we've started since you left (such as "No PC Villains").

Shouldn't be too much trouble. Icarus was on the hazy side of the heel-face turn as it was. Something along the level of Catwoman still too much, or would I have to go further?